All Comments on 'My Stunning Julia Ch. 02'

by gggrena

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
user110user110almost 12 years ago

it seems the wife is stronger than the wannabe-cuck. hopefully, you'll write about the cucks humiliating demise, but from the POV, that doesnt seem likely. 4 stars, nevertheless, for the quality of the storytelling.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Her seduction or her fantasy?

At first, I thought the Bull was seducing her, it is now clear that Mark is simply a confident opportunist, and the control has been Sweety's since she came out of the shower! If Hubby is smart, he will understand that he never had a chance (do any of us?). If Hubby is lucky, she will be kind (within reason)! ((but the knob-job is just a warm-up in her exploration and development of her fantasy!))

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 12 years ago
this is TRULY AWFUL

its just words thrown together with out rational thought... and its clear this was written by a women or very weak man that wishes he was a women.

The Motiviation is so NOT explained that there is essence no husband.

why does he say "fuck off mark this taxi is just for the 2 of us!!" . ??? even worse he doesnt even THINK of saying that.

in the end the so called husband is not a man at all... just some TV camera on based lifetime for women movie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
he deserves it

Hubby has no balls and soon Julia will be Marks possession. Now that she has taken a bite from the forbidden fruit she will want more and more of Mark and he will become a obsession for her, having to keep coming back for more. Whenever she is with hubby her mind will always be thinking of Mark. Nice story and well crafted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
so much BS

in such a short space

time to ditch the bitch and find a wife

sirhugssirhugsalmost 12 years ago
more please

Julia is a delicious tease

x_witless_xx_witless_xalmost 12 years ago
Oh do shut up Harry - it's a stroke story for fuck's sake.

And a fairly decent one too. I think there could be another twist on the way..5*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

The husband deserves everything he gets he has lost his wife to another man without a fight, it appears some readers would do the same in real life judgeing by the comments.

x_witless_xx_witless_xalmost 12 years ago
That's right x_anonymouse_x

if I came across a man as weak as that with a wife just begging for it I'd nail it and kick him to the kerb. If he can't stand up and be counted then fuck 'im. This is from a guy who's been offered it on a plate from the girls of friends of mine and ALWAYS said NO. The bull in this story is NO FRIEND. He's the worst kind of predator and needs some severe. But it's a GOOD story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
unrealistic

The husband needs to come out of that office ready for a last man standing. A good fight should bring the bouncers and break Julia's trance. They then leave without Mark, throw his stuff in the hall, and lock their apartment. The next day they need a real discussion of their marriage. How about a good guy wins story for a change?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What

They've been Happily (?) married and monogamous for years and now he is consenting to his good buddy to take his wife.

Loser, cuck, wimp, wuss and low self esteem. My guess, he was and is always in awe of Mark, wished he was like him and was offering up his wife as a token of his admiration. Might as well, she was going for it anyway.

Suggestion. He should leave them at the party, wish them fun and farewell (they won't get excited they're still high on and in the foreplay stages - nothing else would register), go and pack a bag, file for divorce and never go back. Also, he shouldn't date again with the idea of a steady GF or wife - he has too low a self esteem, no balls, he is insecure and admires assholes that can seduce any woman in minutes. His soon to be ex-wife - good thing he found out now instead of years later after she has had a dozen flings...she doesn't respect him. Hell, what woman would - he has no balls.

Just a story, I know - just hate justifications. In the beginning of the marriage - okay but, after supposedly years of fidelity and now - all of a sudden - Nope!

Thanks anyway!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Unusually entertained by this submission.

I like your detailed descriptiveness of the mental battle going on inside the first time cuck. The emotions involved, the outrage and shame turned to lust. That is what makes the story worth reading, getting in tune with a character. I look forward to the continuation of this series because there are many various outcomes that could happen from where the plotline currently is. Well done, so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Another ball-less cuck....

He didn't tell her to stop because he was afraid she'd do it anyway? Geez. He should have whispered to her it was her choice but those choices have consequences. Telling him she wanted to do it was already a choice with consequences. He should gave gone to the dance floor, picked up a hot piece and left with her. A little revenge, naw a whole lot of revenge... He should tell her he will never kiss her again. What will the fallout be? Arks the one guy he'd never want her to be with. Now she's just another whore wife to be used like the slut she is. He should drag her to gangbangs and make her suck lots of guys, but never touch her again.

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycalmost 12 years ago
HOT!

Thanx for continuing. I'm hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story.

Not realistic, but that's not the point, is it? It's fantasy. Well-written, with just enough "off-kilter" idiom to suggest English as a second language. It's erotic, obsessive, and thoroughly fun stuff.

And I'm not particularly into the whole "cuckold" thing. But I know a good story when I read one.

Rw43Rw43about 5 years ago
This is a favorite

Reading it again during a slow period in LW...

In reality I'd never want my wife to cheat...in fantasy, it's all about how she cheats, and who she cheats with. This is a superhot story. I've written my own variations on the ending for my private enjoyment. Thanks for establishing some great erotic characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Super hot

A guy with a super hot wife that has gone from a girl to a woman and the men are starting to notice her. The biggest problem is her husband is a voyeur and she likes being watched. Approaching her right men will be able to play her along till she is wet, ready and easy. Coworkers, roommates and other close friends will be able to please her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This one should've put in Cuckold category.

It's a story of a pure cuck who has a hard-on seeing his wife's cheating. This type of persons are inborn wimp. So, any real man would like to take the advantage of it by seducing the wife or gf.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One stupid SOB and one arrogant bastard. I don't believe in violence but this would cause me to go irritate. Wife or no wife wanting it especially in front of me. Friend or no friend one or both would have the shit beaten out of them. Matter of fact I did get into a fight with a guy at a night club. Yes he hurt me but I had to be pulled off of him. I was so pissed at my wife for allowing him to do what he did. I told her that if she wanted out of the marriage let me know but I would keep the children.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous