All Comments on 'My Submissive Little Sister Ch. 03'

by RandomAuthor

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Yes Yes Yes. Like I was there!

Awesome chapter!!! This is getting pretty hot now. She's almost naked and sucked her big bro's cock and taken his seed in her mouth. The beauty of the slow burn is so apparent here. Don't let it die out. I know her first fuck is coming soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Oh my God

That was soo hot!!!

Tired TexanTired Texanalmost 14 years ago
Fantastic!

Keep the chapters coming, RA! Great build up. Ready to see him move into a more dominant role. She's about ready for that. Love the series.

KairbearKairbearalmost 14 years ago
Ready for More

I can't wait to see how this progresses. I am so ready for more, so bring it!

sexmatesexmatealmost 14 years ago
Your progression is good!

It sure is fun to read!

Next one please!

Thanks for writing!

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

Fantastic maybe one of the best stories I have read and now I know why my favorite author BeachBum1959 lists you as one of his favorite authors.

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

2nd time reading and I still have to say he is taking too long now.

nflgirl81nflgirl81over 10 years ago
Hot!

I like the build up...very hot indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
stupid dialog

I just read the first few lines and what a bunch of crap. Like the would actually be talking like that.

BenevolentDCCBenevolentDCCover 9 years ago
Keep it up

I have posted a few stories on here and I can tell you a developing a deep and energized story. Dont let a negative comment get you down when you are doing so well.

-BDCC

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Way too much diddling around for my taste. His sister should be naked by now, not sure why leaving the panties on is such a big deal. If she wants to be dominated, it seems like standing there with nothing on would be the pinnacle of humiliation and dominance. This is just sister/brother sex with a blindfold.

Rayvin75Rayvin753 months ago

I do oh so love a slow burn... sooo hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous