All Comments on 'My Summer as a Cocksucker'

by harrybottom

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 4 years ago

Great story, that's the kind of friend I want. I would love to be a personal cocksucker for a friend sucking him as much and as often that he wants. I don't think of myself as gay and don't want a cock in my ass. I just want to suck cock and swallow his cum.

PG564EPG564Ealmost 4 years ago
YES!!!!!!!!!!!

Would love to find a man who is married, has a big cock, and his wife doesn't like to blow him. He would call me his cock sucker, and I would love hearing that. He would tell me he was horny for some tight pussy, and I would get on my hands and knees so he could fucking fill my ass with hot cum.

All the time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Personal cocksucker

I can relate to this , I became my bosses personal cocksucker when I was 22- he’d seen me leaving a gay sauna club one night and said if I didn’t want to be exposed I’d have to ‘take care of him’ whenever he wanted

Sort of blackmail , but we both enjoyed it immensely

Cincy58Cincy58almost 4 years ago
WOW

Just finished reading both of your stories...hard as hell now.

Would enjoy having a nice big cock to service, a friend...how HOT.

THX FOR SHARING👍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
grew up into it.

i got introduced into cock sucking at a young age. A friend of mine introduced me to it. He was one for he's older brother's friend and i was there once when he just knelt and swallowed the guy. Then when they finished i had loads of questions and so next time i was there he explained the situation to the guy and they basically trained me into sucking his dick.

I learnt alot and then when a family moved in next door to me the son was about my age and i saw he's dick whilst he was changing and had he's blinds open. I caught him the next day mowing the lawn and ask if he ever had he's dick sucked and if he wanted a break and i'd suck it for me. I was he's personal cock sucker all through high school and then when i went off to college i sort out a new guy to suck who introduced me to a frat group that i became their personal cock sucker for the next four years.

I've been sucking cock now for 30 years and i never stop loving it. It always makes me hungry for more whenever i look out for more at the gym.

FreakSlaveFreakSlaveabout 3 years ago

Well, damn! Sad that he didn't fuck you, but ok... What DID hapen (over and over) is you sucking his cock... so damned hot! Even hotter when he started being more assertive, and somewhat dominated you! I love that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story! I was a personal cocksucker for a married Army buddy for several months. He lived across the street, and when our wives went shopping or had “girl time,” he’d call. I sucked his cock once or twice a week until he was deployed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Similar story for me as my friend only did it to me once while I sucked him numerous times over 3 years. We both absolutely loved it plus at that age he was always hard plus a heavy cummer. I loved being his cum eating cocksucker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I wanna be a married guys personal weekly CockSucker....I'll Suck his magnificent Cock for as long as it takes to Drain his Cum-filled Balls and Swallow his Cum load.

Antioch,Ca...

ptc94509@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am looking to be a personal cock sucker for a married wm

in TN

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting story and it sounds like a good convenient friendship you and John had, both respecting and fulfilling each other's needs. However you need to prof read and correct many spelling and wording mistakes before you send it in. Sorry just

being honest. Thanks

mikeronmikeronover 1 year ago

I was and still am a personal cocksucker for two of my friends. Started sucking their tasty cocks in junior high during sleep overs. We are all married now with kids and are still fucking my mouth. My wife is the only one who knows of this as she enjoys watching and joining in on the cocksucking.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

All of your stories are well written and I enjoyed them all. Hope to see some more in the future. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I love the passion for it, and the exploration and progression of his sucking. My one wish was as a more logical transition. He from getting caught and being angry right to just stripping and jacking to porn. Having a logical and slower transition would be fun. Great story though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userharrybottom@harrybottom
I’m a middle aged male that enjoys reading and most recently writing about sex. I’m attracted to women and big cocks. I don’t know what that makes my sexual orientation. I would try anything sexual at least once. I’m currently really into pegging. I love it when my wife fucks...