My Summer as a Cocksucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know man, you giving me blowjobs is one thing, that may be taking it too far, I'll think about it." He said.

"Yeah, okay. See you Friday either way?" I asked.

"Yeah I'll be there."

I let out a sigh of relief. At least I hadn't scared him off, I'd still get to suck that dick.

The rest of the week went by so slow. All I could think about was the weekend to come and if he was going to take me up on the offer to fuck my ass.

Friday finally came, after I said goodbye to the family. I got a little giddy with excitement and I took my phone out and called John.

He answered, "Hello?"

I tried to contain my excitement, which was difficult because I was already getting hard.

"Hey man, they're gone. I'm ready whenever you are" I said.

"Cool, I'll be there around five" He said.

"Okay cool see ya then" I tried not to sound disappointed that he wasn't coming over right away. I'd been looking forward to this all week.

I was hoping he'd leave right away and I'd only have to wait two hours. I was going through cock withdraw.

Five hours. What the fuck was I going to do for five hours? Jack off course.

I put in our favorite video, Playboy's Girlfriends, and pulled my shorts down, I sat there stroking myself, stopping and starting, careful not to cum. I wanted my first orgasm of the day to be with John's dick in my mouth. I achieved my goal of not cumming and also killing four hours. I would learn later in life that this was called edging and I'd do it a lot more.

I was hard and covered in precum when the doorbell rang. I quickly pulled my shorts up and went to see who it was.

It was John and I couldn't open the door fast enough.

"Hey how's it goin?" I asked, again trying to not sounds as excited as I actually was.

"Not as good as you apparently?" He said pointing down to the tent in my shorts. "I guess you're ready to go then?"

He closed the door and set his bag down. He took his shoes off then unbuckled his pants. Let them drop to the floor, he was wearing his tighty whities. I liked the way his bulge looked in them. I immediately stopped to my knees.

"I'm not sure which I like more, the blowjob or the fact that I don't even have to say anything and you're willing to suck my dick" he said as I pulled his member out and put it in my mouth with a moan.

He put his hand on top of my head as I bobbed back and forth.

"So listen" he said, I stopped on a backstroke and left the tip in my mouth, I kept my tongue swirling on the head and looked up as he continued.

"I don't think I'm ready to put my dick in your other hole, but I'm willing to try out some other stuff. I'd really like to fuck your face, would that be okay?"

I didn't hesitate to nod my head. A little disappointed I wouldn't get to know what it felt like to have a dick in my ass.

"Okay, here we go" he said as he grabbed my head on both sides and started thrusting his hips.

He wasn't too rough and wasn't going far enough to make me gag. Just gently thrusting in and out. It was definitely a new experience. I felt my own orgasm coming on and started to moan.

"Are you going to cum in your shorts again?" He asked.

"Mmm hmmm" was all I could say as I unloaded into my pants.

He chuckled a little as I started to moan and cum. He grabbed on a little tighter and started thrusting just a little bit harder. Still not too rough though. In my head I kinda felt like I wanted it rough. I felt like I wanted to be used and abused.

It didn't take long for his orgasm to arrive. When I felt it start I pulled back so just the head was in my mouth and began to suck on it like a bottle, making sure to suck every last drop of his seed out. He tightened his grip on my head as I continued to nurse from his cock. He eventually let go and I let him out of my mouth.

He pulled his underwear back up, still hard his head stuck out of the waist band. He picked his pants and his bag up and headed to the main room and sat down in the couch.

"Hey Harry come here" he yelled from the other room. I was still in the doorway entertaining the thought of being used for sex. It was intriguing.

I walked into the other room, he had taken his shirt off and was just sitting there in his underwear, dick tip still sticking out the top.

"Keep your clothes on for now." He threw one of the couch pillows down onto the hard wood floor and motioned for me to go there.

"I see you rented Girlfriends, guess I didn't need to bring our copy" John said.

"Yeah, I've been here a whole week without a dick to suck, I had to jack off to something. This reminds me of that firs time. I was just watching it before you got here." I told him.

"Great, I'm going to watch it while you spend that time in your knees with my dick in your mouth." He sounded so commanding. First the face fuck and now this. I've never seen him like this before. it was making me hard again and John noticed.

"Cum in your pants again, I like it when you do that." He said with a smile.

I pushed rewind on the VCR remote and handed it to him. Then I got on my knees and pulled his waistband down so it was just below his balls.

I leaned forward and took him back into my mouth. I didn't swirl my tongue or put too much pressure on the head, I knew he was still probably sensitive, I sure was.

He pushed play and I heard him let out a soft moan as I slobbered all over his dong.

"Do you think you're gay?" He asked me.

I had never really thought about it. It's weird question to ponder when you've just sucked all the semen from your friend's dick, came in your own shorts while doing it and now you've got his dick in your mouth again.

I pulled off and thought about it for a second.

"I don't know, I haven't really thought about it." I said honestly.

"Like, I'm not attracted to you or anything, I don't want to kiss you. I just like sucking your dick." I said.

"Hmmm he said. But you wanted to me to put my dick in your ass, you don't think that makes you gay?" He asked.

"I don't know, I've just heard that I feels good and I thought that maybe you'd like to do it too. Offer is still in the table, but it's totally cool if you still don't want to though." I told him.

"I don't think I'm ready for that. Let's get back to you sucking my dick." He said and put a hand on my head and pushed me back down onto him.

Now there were lots of thoughts running through my head. Was I gay? I didn't think so, I just liked sucking cock. I pushed those thoughts out and focused back on getting my prize.

This time took much longer. My knees were starting to hurt, he almost made it through the whole movie before cumming. This time I fondled myself through my shorts as I sucked the head to get my reward, I came and stated moaning as usual. The vibrations must have felt too good because he started bucking and pushed me off him. I just kneeled there admiring my handy work.

His cock was shiny with my saliva running down it and just a little bit of cum oozing. I leaned in and licked it off. Then got up and sat on the couch.

"That was great. I think I little break before the next one." He said.

So we sat there and watched TV for about an hour or so. He got up, still just in is underwear, went to the bathroom, grabbed a drink and sat back down.

I couldn't help but stare at his package as he came back into the room.

"You're addicted to this aren't you?" He asked as he grabbed his crotch.

"I think so." I said sheepishly. The semen in my shorts had started to dry and I was getting itchy.

"I'm going to go hop in the shower and clean up a little bit." I told John.

"Okay. When you're done I'll be waiting, more specifically my dick will be waiting" he said.

I went up to the master bedroom took my clothes off and got in their big shower. It had two big doors, built in shelves and a small bench. I turned the water on and let it get warm. As I waited I kept going over the question of whether I was gay. I didn't think of myself that way. I was so confused.

I got in and washed up. When I was done I just kinda hung out in the warm water. Letting it run all over my body. I lost track of time. When I heard a knock on the glass. It scared the crap out of me.

John has come into the bathroom. I nearly slipped and fell as I turned around startled. He opened there and was standing there naked with his erect cock in his hand.

"You were gone for quite a while and I'm ready. So let's do it here." He demanded.

"Uhhhh okay." I said a little stunned. I've had his dick in my mouth more times than I could count, but we'd never been naked at the same time. I almost always kept my clothes on and until today he always kept his shirt one.

He stepped into the shower and I instinctively dropped to my knees.

"No no, sit on the bench." he directed.

So I got up and sat in the bench. He stepped forward and put dick in my face. I opened my mouth to accept the gift he had presented me with.

I had to hunch forward a little bit sitting at that height, I wouldn't be able to stay in this position long.

He placed his hands on the back of my head, thrusting his hips upward to get more of himself inside my mouth. I was enjoying this new face fucking action. It was great.

While he was fucking my face I was pumping my own cock. This was the hottest thing we'd done to date.

After a few minutes I felt his orgasm approaching. He gripped me tighter and pulled me in closer. He just held me there, pulling me down into him while he thrust harder upwards. Eventually I started to gag. That seemed to push some kind of button for him because he kept doing it. Trying to get deeper and deeper into my throat. Luckily I was able to breath through my nose because he kept at this for what felt like ten minutes or more. Eventually my throat gave way as he pulled me all the way down, my nose was buried in his pubic mound and his cock was all the way in. I could have licked his balls if I were talented enough.

At this point I felt him start to pulse in me but with him buried in my throat I couldn't taste anything. Which was a little disappointing but at the same it was really turning me on. As soon as I felt him twitch in my throat I lost it and came all over the shower floor. As I came my body tried to moan but nothing really came out.

He pulled out and I gasped for air a little bit.

"I hope that was okay" he said.

"Are you kidding me that was hot as hell. I got you all the way down my throat! We need to try that again!" I said excitedly.

And try it again we did. About an hour later he was ready for bed. I offered up one last good night blowjob for the day.

"How about one more for today? I've got an idea we can try." I said.

"I'll never say no when you ask to suck my dick, what did you have in mind?" He said.

I went upstairs, John followed. We went into the master bedroom. They had a large king bed. It would have been great to get my ass fucked on that big ass bed but alas. I'd settle for another face fuck.

I took off all my clothes, I laid down on my back, head towards the foot of the bed. I slid down until my head was hanging over the edge.

"Fuck my mouth, oh and don't be afraid to be a little rough, I'd just like to actually taste your cum this time." I said and then I opened my mouth.

He pulled his underwear down and stepped up to the bed. I stuck out my tongue but couldn't quite reach him. He took one step and I could just barely reach his tip with my tongue.

I let out a little whimper.

"You really want this huh?" He said as he grabbed his limp dick and started bouncing it on my face.

"Yes please!" I begged. I continued to slap his cock against my face, he was hitting everywhere except my mouth. He was teasing me!

He started to get hard. I grabbed his ass cheeks, pulled him closer and put him into my mouth. He started thrusting right away.

He started off slow and shallow. I gave him a hint that I wanted it all, on one of his down strokes I grabbed his ass again and pulled him all the way into my mouth. His cock easily went into my throat in this position.

After he took the hint he started fucking my throat faster and harder. His balls were slapping my forehead.

I, of course was hard as a rock. I reached one hand up and started stroking myself.

John leaned forward grabbing my chest to support him and started to really get into a rhythm. Given the fact that he'd already had three orgasms that day he lasted quite a while.

This was fantastic. I can't believe what we were doing. My mind was wandering all over the place. Thinking about the last few months and this day and the next couple of days.

"I'm going to cum." John announced as he pulled out of my throat and went back to shallow thrusts of just the head in my mouth. I started nursing the head, coaxing his cream out. He grabbed me tighter as his orgasm came. I got my reward.

I let out a moan and let my own cum fly.

We were both pretty spent. Four orgasms in one day. We were young and always horny though. The next day would end up with even more orgasms and more fun.

We slept in different rooms. I woke up first and went into his room and woke him up with a blowjob. Then it went from there.

We basically spent the whole day naked. When he wasn't cumming in my mouth, he was cumming down my throat. At one point during the day we were on the couch and I was next to him, leaned over and spent over an hour just holding him in my mouth.

Over the course of the weekend we did something in every room of the house. The theatre room was fun because we could make it really dark.

It was a pretty great weekend.

We had a few more sessions before the Summer was over. Steve came back, which really put a damper on the situation and made it more difficult. We still found time every now and then, but it was never like it was when it was just the two of us. Eventually I got a job and had to move across town. He graduated and got a job in another state.

He never did fuck me. I haven't seen him or his dick again.

And I've never sucked another dick.

Conclusion:

So that's it. After that Summer I started exploring my sexuality a bit. I played with my ass. I had a couple girlfriends and eventually got married. I don't consider myself gay. But I do think I'm attracted to cocks, usually big ones. And I like being submissive.

I did eventually get fucked, by my wife, and her strap-on. But that's another story.

12