My Summer in Brittany

Story Info
A caring cousin lends a helping hand.
2.1k words
4.15
17.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the summer of 2011, just a few weeks before my 19th birthday. I had just completed my first year of college and managed to convince my parents to let me spend that summer in my family's village in southern Belgium, so I could finally get to know my dad's side of the family. It would be my first international trip without my parents. The village where my dad's family lived was quite boring, but I was young, adventurous and my international travel list was still fairly small, so I was excited to simply be in another part of the world. After a month however, the village began to feel like a prison. I was antsy and eager to see more. So when the opportunity arose to do a spur of the moment trip to the French coast with my Aunt Genevieve and Cousin Charlene, I immediately jumped at the opportunity.

Even though my cousin Charlene was 35 at the time, she had the mental and emotional state of a teenager, which is why I think we got along so well. She also didn't hide the fact that she was quite unhappy with her marriage, and a trip like this was just the thing she needed to destress. And so eventually, the three of us found ourselves in a small village on the coast of Brittany. Our week and half long holiday was a combination of sight-seeing, shopping and beach lounging. Visiting the French coast in peak season had its pros and cons, one con being, ferry tickets were almost impossible to get last minute. But I wasn't about to leave Brittany without visiting at least one of its picturesque islands. We lucked out however and managed to find a private company that did day cruises to the nearby island of Belle Île and I convinced my aunt and Cousin Charlene to come with me.

The first part of the cruise involved a stop at a traditional French seaside town. The town was beautiful and charming, and unlike any I'd seen before. Normally, this would have been the highlight of the tour, but it was actually the beach stop I was most looking forward to, as I had heard about a great nudist beach located just a short hike from where our boat dropped us off. I had casually mentioned the beach to my aunt and Charlene, after all you can't come to France and not visit one of its iconic nudist beaches. To my surprise, Cousin Charlene seemed somewhat eager to visit.

What should've been an awkward family moment, to the contrary, seemed like a nice opportunity for some private bonding with my cousin. Although Cousin Charlene was an attractive woman, I felt no sexual attraction towards her, though I did feel a strong emotional one. I was an only child, and she was like the older sister I never had, spending time with me and always protecting me. I'll admit, my feelings for her did go slightly beyond just a plutonic brother/sister thing. It felt pleasant to be in the presence of a female that I had such good vibes with, even if that female was my first cousin. Of course, I never dared to discuss any of this with her, and never imagined our relationship would go as far as it did.

After a few wrong turns, we finally arrived at the nudist beach. This was only my second time at a nudist beach, and to my disappointment but not surprise, aside from a handful of topless girls, the majority of patrons were gay men and older couples. Not exactly the sort of people one wants to see naked. Regardless, the idea of being naked outdoors amongst other people, amongst whom was my own cousin, really turned me on, and just thinking about it was making me hard. I wanted to strip down and flaunt my goods, but at the same time, I was nervous as the last time I only stripped off in the water, and I had no idea how the other beach goers would react to seeing a nude teenager with a hard-on. But the gays and seniors were the least of my concerns. What would Charlene's reaction be? Regardless, I wasn't about to hold back. I'll admit, I had never been in the presence of a naked woman before and I'd probably gotten a little too comfortable with Cousin Charlene and completely lost sense of any sort of boundaries, but I had been up-front with everything else up to this point. Besides, she volunteered to come with me, so she should have known what to expect.

I told Charlene I'm stripping down and to my surprise, without hesitation, she said she's doing the same, so long as I swear not to tell my Aunt Genevieve. My heart skipped a beat and my already horny cock grew another inch, as the reality of what was about to happened began to hit me. Before I knew it, I was staring at my cousin's large mature tits, stretch marks and unshaven cunt. My cock got even hornier and began to drip. I threw my trunks off and bee-lined for the water, unsure whether Charlene or the other beach goers had glimpsed my horny cock. Charlene quickly joined me in the water, without asking any questions. But my mind was asking itself questions. What did the people on the beach think Charlene and I were to each other? What would they think if they knew we were first cousins?

This particular summer, the continent was experiencing an unusually strong heat wave, and as my cousin and I enjoyed the unusually warm turquoise water of the Bay of Biscay, I tried my damndest to calm my horny cock, but the circumstances I found myself in made it impossible. I felt there was only one way to solve this problem. I figured no one would be able to see me through the water, and that any fluids I released would immediately disintegrate into the salty sea. Perhaps I had misjudged the conditions though, as I suddenly noticed this fat old couple across from me, giving me the stink eye. Could they really see what I was doing? Luckily, I had my protective big cousin there, who immediately swam over to express her concern about a couple of fat seniors staring me down. Of course, me being the overly straight-forward person I was, decided to advise her on the situation, though it wasn't difficult for her to put all the pieces together.

She was close enough to see my erect cock through the water and swam in between myself and the couple to block their view, but not before giving them the stink eye back. To my shock, surprise and delight, my dear cousin wasn't put off by my situation in the slightest. To the contrary, she brought up the issue and expressed somewhat of a concern. And when she literally offered to give a helping hand my mind and body completely lost it.

She wrapped her large palm and long slender fingers around my horny cock and began to stroke. Never in a million years could I have imagined that the first hand I felt on my cock would be that of my cousin Charlene, whom I'd only met for the first time just a few weeks earlier. My heart skipped a thousand beats and I felt myself experiencing sensations, I never knew existed. Needless to say, her attempts to help my situation were only making it worse. After a few more strokes, we came to the conclusion that unhooding my sensitive throbbing head might finally do the job. At this point, we no longer seemed to care if we were being watched, and I instructed Charlene to slowly peel back my foreskin. I felt an intense tightness and needle like sensation, as the release of my wet and over-engorged head caused my tight foreskin to become trapped behind my glans, as my fountains of pre-cum began to mix with the salty water of the Atlantic. No woman had ever touched me like this before and I was the most aroused I'd ever been, as my caring cousin made one last ditch effort to resolve my problem, but again her efforts were futile.

Time was running short. Our boat would be leaving soon. I was forced to emerge from the sea with my problem even worse than it was before. On the plus side, having an attractive girl with me, at least made my situation more understandable and slightly less awkward. However, it didn't help that the few people who ogle you, are always the ones you don't want looking. Although the older couple seemed to have disappeared, I now had an even more uncomfortable situation on my hands, or rather on another part of my body. This middle-aged gay guy who had decided to set up right next to us, seemed to have completely forgotten every bit of nude beach etiquette, as he made no effort to hide the fact that he was intrigued to see a hard teenage cock on the beach. As I struggled to get dressed, I advised Charlene of the situation, who once again playing the role of the protective big sister I never had, proceeded to get in between us and block the man's view with her plump pale ass and hairy cunt. We eventually managed to get dressed, gather our belongings and get out of dodge, but I wasn't in the clear yet. I had a far more serious problem now.

With the recent events still fresh in my mind, my cock was still incredibly horny and we were heading back towards the main beach where my aunt and the boat were waiting for us. Charlene was becoming increasingly more concerned as she glanced down at my crotch. If I couldn't get soft, I would have far more serious problems than just a family scandal. With time being of the essence Charlene hinted that there is one more thing we could try.

She guided me towards a wooded area away from the main path and people. She set her stuff down and advised me to do the same. She crouched down and after making sure the coast is clear, proceeded to untie and pull down my trunks, catching a web of pre-cum in the process, which she didn't even bother to wipe off. And after giving my cock a quick inspection, she did the unthinkable. The sensations I had experienced in the sea were even more intense this time around. Never in a million years could I have imagined that the first woman to wrap her mouth around my cock, would be my older cousin.

I became completely oblivious to my surroundings and savored every moment as she proceeded to stroke and deep throat my wet throbbing cock, only pulling out every so often to pleasure my throbbing head and gaping wet hole with her warm sticky tongue. Once again, her actions were only making me more hornier, instead of less, and despite the rare heatwave, my body slowly began to quiver uncontrollably, and my dear cousin struggled to sustain my balance.

I released myself from my trance just long enough to glimpse down and see Charlene's hand jerking inside her bikini bottom, as her throat continued to pleasure my horny cock. Finally, I could feel tension starting to build. I could feel my pre-cum flood her throat, as my twitching cock hit the roof of her mouth. She freed her hand from her horny cunt and attempted to stabilize my spasming body. I began to let out a series of toreutic moans, as I drowned her throat with the biggest cumshot I'd ever had.

She continued to suck me off even after I had cum, and proceeded to place her free pre-cum soaked hand back upon her hairy cunt. She made sure to leave no evidence of our incestuous encounter. She eventually released my finally softening cock from her mouth and with her skillful fingers, proceeded to return my foreskin to its natural position. I thanked her with some mouth to mouth kisses, pulled my trunks up, gathered our stuff, and off we went.

We made it back to the beach just in time to rendezvous with my aunt, captain and the rest of our tour group. I would keep my promise to never utter a word of this to Aunt Genevieve or anyone else, but I couldn't help but feel a sense of paranoia that she was well aware of not only my feelings for my cousin Charlene but also the crazy shenanigans that had just taken place. One thing that was certain, the bond between me and my cousin was now stronger than ever before. Our relationship would never be the same, and with a few weeks still left of my summer vacation, who knew what other crazy adventures we might have.