My Summer of Fun

Story Info
A summer of unexpected fun with a young stud.
6.9k words
4.03
13.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fun_tracy
fun_tracy
379 Followers

I'm a 41 year old female, happily married with two kids but every now and then I seem to have an itch I need to scratch and this occasion was no different.

It all started when we were on a family holiday, my husband, Ken, likes taking photos and is a keen amateur photographer. It was a hot day and naturally I was in a bikini, all lotioned up and enjoying the sun on my skin.

My long blonde hair was tied up into a ponytail and out the way, my enhanced 34EE's looking good and round in my blue bikini top. I was lucky enough my stomach was flat, not toned, but flat and my bum nice and round and filled out my bikini bottoms.

Ken would take pictures of everything, documenting our days as he did. That day he took a few of me as I played with my girls, splashed in the sea and sun bathed. Later that evening he posted a few to social media and tagged me in them as he always did. To which I thought nothing different, he'd always done that and I was fine with it.

The next day I woke up to a direct message on my social media which read: Daaaaaayum, Tracy!! I knew you were hot but wow! I'd love to get my hands on you and more if ever I could. Hit me up sometime, let's see what happens X

I was quite taken aback by it initially, but then I got this excited butterfly feeling in the pit of my stomach. Someone was paying me some sexual attention and I liked it. Now, don't get my wrong, Ken pays me plenty of attention and fulfills my needs and we've been together for a little over 20 years now, so we must be doing something right.

I didn't message back straight away, I did a little bit of online stalking to actually find out who this guy was. It turned out to be a lad from the bottom of our Close where we lived. He was friends with my husband and had seen my pics because of that.

He was 19, athletic, tall, and pretty good looking. I'd seen him about quite often, walking past the house or hanging with his mates in the local area and had always admired him from a far, thinking what a handsome guy he was. Never in a million years would I have thought he'd message me.

It was a couple of days before I messaged him back: Hey Deacon, thanks for the message. And obviously, the roundabout compliment, it's always good to hear. Anyway, I thought I'd say thanks. Take care Xx

It wasn't a leading message, I thought it would end there, nice and polite. Literally a few minutes later my phone "pinged", a reply came through. I looked at the screen, it was Deacon again.

"Your hubby is so lucky, does he do everything for you or do you want a younger model for some fun? I'd be more than willing and definitely able to please you.

I think you'd enjoy the big chocolate bar that I've got for you! Have you ever had some dark chocolate?"

He was so forward, again! This time I sent a message back pretty much instantly: He does everything and more, thank you.

"Ding" another reply. "That may be the case but does he have something like this?" He then sent a dick pic! And I must say, what a cock it was. It was big and thick and no wonder he had so much confidence.

This time I didn't reply straight away and got on with my day. That night I actually remember dreaming about Deacon and his cock. He was clearly on my mind.

The next morning I had another couple of messages from him, one was of his cock next to the picture of me in my bikini. The second was of him having a little wank over my picture. I felt ashamed to say it, but I found it so hot that he was doing that. He was playing with himself over a picture of me, I'd got him hard and horny without doing anything.

I'm the type of person who will always give credit where it's due and he was due some credit. "That is an amazing looking cock! The women that get their hands on that will be so lucky."

And then to the messages I'd received in the morning I just sent back the Horny emoji. I found that every time I was messaging him I was getting the butterfly feeling.

Our holiday had come to an end, it had been a brilliant holiday and as we headed home I had the post holiday blues. Deacon had messaged me a few times since I'd replied but I hadn't had a chance to respond because of one thing or another.

As we pulled into our driveway, I looked down the road to the end of the Close and could see Deacon and a friend standing chatting outside his house. That butterfly fluttering feeling again. He was then at the end of our driveway as we started unpacking the car and proceeded to make small talk with Ken, asking about the holiday, where we'd been. I could only give him fleeting glances as I couldn't believe how forward he was being. He'd sent me dick pics and was now chatting to my husband as if nothing had happened.

Also, maybe there was a little bit of guilt on my side as I had messaged back and not put him off, almost encouraged him. But it was just a harmless message, nothing more.

He did look good though, even more so knowing what was in his jeans. He filled his t-shirt well, it was tight around his arms and hugged his torso. I could see the ripples from his six pack. His jeans were tight, his thighs large and strong and I'm pretty certain I could see which way his cock was laying.

As it was the summer holidays and Ken and I worked, we were lucky enough that my parents were nearby and would look after our girls whilst Ken and I did go to work. They would stay there for a few days giving myself and Ken time to ourselves as well.

We dropped them off at my parents' house on Sunday and had dinner there before heading home.

I showered that night and hadn't been in long when the bathroom door opened and Ken walked in, completely naked and got in the shower with me. We kissed as our naked bodies embraced. His cock already getting hard. My boobs pushing into his torso, I could feel the familiar tingle in my pussy as. His hands on my bum, squeezing my cheeks. My hands went down to his cock and balls and began stroking and wanking his length.

He is a good seven inches, but my mind went to Deacon who I reckon would dwarf him. I started rubbing the head of his cock against my bare pussy, using it as a dildo and pushing it against my clit. The water running over us. Ken squeezed my big boobs, pinching my nipples. Little bolts of pleasure coursing through my body.

We still use protection when having sex so he wasn't going in me naked, I just pushed his helmet against my clit and rubbed it back and forth. He was moaning so I was doing the right thing for him and it was working for me too. It wasn't long before I was on the brink of an orgasm, my legs starting to shake as my orgasm built.

I then came, leaning heavily on Ken, bracing myself as my pussy pulsed, my muscles tensing and relaxing. The warm feeling flowing through my body. I started wanking Ken, finishing him off. His cum then shooting and landing on my stomach and getting washed off as the water rivlets run over my body. We kissed again and Ken got out, dried himself and left me to my shower.

Ken uploaded another load of pictures from our holiday and again the next day I woke up to messages from Deacon: Fuck! I need to be in you. Fucking you deep in your married pussy. Making you cum on my cock.

I found myself quite enjoying what he was saying and how he was saying it, being quite dominant with it. I have a submissive side to me anyway so it was playing into what he was saying very well.

I had to reply to him, I couldn't leave it as it was: I'm over twice your age, why would you want to fuck me?

He responded: You're a milf! Those big ass titties, I want to get my hands on them. Send me a pic of them! Get this big cock that you want hard for you. Plus, I've got a thing for older married women.

I then did something I'd never done before. After my shower, I took a quick mirror selfie, my arm across my big boobs pushing them up and together and sent the picture to Deacon.

He absolutely loved it and sent a video back of him wanking his massive cock over the picture of me.

I felt slightly giddy, like a schoolgirl flirting for the first time with a guy she fancied. And, I was enjoying it.

I work from home on a Tuesday, even with the kids away. It's how my work is in these flexible working times. We don't have a home office, I set myself up at the dining room table each week and work from there. I enjoy it, it means I don't have to commute or get dressed the same as I would for if I was in the office.

It was about mid morning when there was a knock at my door, normally the postman knows when one of us is home and if there is a package for either us or a neighbour he will knock on the door and I Thought this would be the same.

I opened the door and was greeted by a smiling Deacon. "Thought you were home." He said and before I knew what had happened he had stepped up and into my house. The front door closed behind him.

Deacon was towering over me, standing close to me, looking down at me. Probably at the time getting a good view of my cleavage in my long V-neck top. I always remember the lopsided, almost cocky, smile he had on his face.

His hands came up and started groping my tits through my top. I didn't stop him. My nipples hardened through my top with his squeezing and massaging. He slipped one hand behind me and onto my bum and squeezed it. He pulled me into him and held me tight as he then bent down and kissed me. I didn't stop him.

I tentatively kissed him back, his tongue was in my mouth, tangling with my tongue, his hands squeezing me all over through the material of my clothes. A hand of his slipped down the front of my leggings, inside my knickers and over my shaven pussy. I let out a little moan as his fingers brushed over my clit, pushing against it before he then slipped two fingers deep inside.

He finger fucked me up against the wall, kissing me as he did. My arms around his neck now, holding him as we kissed, as he fingered me. It wasn't long before I was cumming on his fingers, my moans smothered by his mouth clamped against mine. My pussy trying to milk his fingers.

He stepped away from me as I leant against the wall and put his two fingers in my mouth, I licked them clean, my tongue all over them, sucking on them. He then undid his jeans, put his hand behind my head. Pulled me towards him, we kissed and then he pushed me to the floor.

I knelt in front of him, his jeans open and ready. I pulled them down, the outline of his growing cock clearly visible in the material of his boxer shorts. I pulled them down and his cock sprang into view. His picture didn't do it justice, he was huge. Long and thick with big balls backing it up.

As I clasped it in my hands, they looked small in comparison. I stroked it gently, it felt great in my hands and then I leant forward and took it in my mouth and began sucking it, gently at first. Just taking his helmet in between my lips and then I got further and further down his shaft.

He was moaning as I sucked his cock, he then put his hands on my head and held it as he began to fuck my mouth. Spit dripping out and soaking my top before his cock twitched in my mouth, flooding it with his hot, salty spunk. He pulled out and jerked it furiously, his cum spurting and flicking all over my face and in my hair. Before he then pushed it back into my mouth and I sucked the last drops of cum out of his cock as he then leant back against the wall in my hallway.

"Fuck yes!" He said, looking down at me and smiling. "Best you clean yourself and the wall up before your hubby comes home." He said pulling his jeans up and letting himself out.

My phone started ringing, it was Ken. I answered it, still with Deacon's cum on my face and in my hair and on the wall by the looks of it.

Deacon messaged later on in the day, "Next time we meet, I'm fucking that pussy."

"I look forward to it. Do they make condoms big enough for you?"

"We're not using protection!" He replied instantly.

Every time there was a knock at the door during the following days I got that butterfly feeling, wondering if it was Deacon again. Actually looking forward to another encounter. But he seemed to keep his distance during the week, I saw him walk past the house a few times but that was it.

We exchanged messages as well, he sent me a few pics of his amazing cock and I sent him a few selfies back. Something I've never done with Ken. His messages are always full of that confidence that comes with youth. And like I said before, I was enjoying his dominant side.

"I expect you to answer the door to me in just your bra and thong on Tuesday." Was the message I received over the weekend.

I almost couldn't sleep in anticipation on Monday night. My nervous excitement was at full tilt. Tuesday came along and after I'd said goodbye to Ken I quickly headed upstairs to prepare myself. I'd already put my hair into a French plait. I then proceeded to put on my "sexy" underwear. A lacy, light blue, push up bra and matching high waisted thong. I also slipped on a pair of open toed high heels and then tottered downstairs and tried to concentrate on doing some work before a knock on the door.

Then, there it was, the knock. My heart thumping in my chest as I got up and went to the front door, my heels clip clopping on the wooden floor. I opened it and smiled.

The postman then dropped his mail! It wasn't Deacon! He fumbled picking the mail up and trying not to look at me, he got all flustered and embarrassed before finally handing me the mail and turning and heading down the driveway.

I felt so embarrassed, but laughed it off before heading back to the dining room. I'd just sat down when there was another knock on the door. Hoping this time it was Deacon and I wasn't about to give another guy an eyeful.

It was Deacon, a cool smile spreading across his face as he took me in. He stepped inside, closing the door behind him, his other arm wrapping around me and pulling me into him.

We staggered backwards as we kissed bumping off walls and doors until we found ourselves in the dining room. He lifted me easily onto the table and stood between my legs, I was leaning back on my elbows. He Peeled his t-shirt off, his muscles rippling under his skin.

His hand pulled my thong to one side and he slid two fingers easily inside me and began curling them inside of me as his palm pressed against my clit. His other hand fumbling at his jeans, pulling them down, then his boxers. His big fat cock, rock hard already. He pulled his sticky fingers out of me, rubbed them over the helmet of his cock then held it at the base and guided it towards my opening.

I was already breathing heavily, nervous excitement taking over my body. His helmet nudged at my pussy before he slowly, teasingly slowly, edged himself inside. He felt amazing, filling me up, taking it slow until he was fully in and then pulling back out and pushing back in. In and out, in and out, getting faster and faster and then I was cumming already.

Collapsing back onto the table, squeezing my own tits, wriggling and writhing on the dining room table as my muscles pulsed, my pussy clenching and trying to grip onto Deacon's cock. My juices creaming up in the base of his cock as he carried on fucking me.

He hooked his arms around my legs as fucked me on my dining room table, the whole table rocking and wobbling as he did, skin slapping against skin. My moans of pleasure mixed in with his grunts of effort. He reached down and grabbed my boobs, pulling at my bra. I slipped the straps off my shoulders, my boobs shaking free. He gave them a good squeeze, pinching my nipples, twisting them as well. Little bolts of pleasure coursing through my body.

I was on the verge of cumming again. My husband had never fucked my like this 19 year old was and I was loving it. I then started cumming on his cock again, gripping the edge of the table, my eyes closed in pure pleasure.

He slowed a little and took longer, deeper strokes. It felt as though his cock was beginning to swell and then with a final deep thrust, he held himself there. His eyes locked on mine and then I felt it. He was cumming deep inside of me, his cock pulsing and pulsing. Emptying his balls deep inside.

"I can't believe you've just cum inside of me." I said.

"Inside your married pussy." He added, smiling as he gently thrust in and out. "Just the way I like it. Now, I need to sit down and you've got a cleaning job to do." He added looking down at his cum covered cock as he pulled out of me. I felt his cum leaking out of me a little bit, he helped me off the table and I felt more of it running down my legs. The smell of his cum filling my nostrils. He kicked off his jeans and led me by my hand into the living room and sat down.

I sat next to him, his hand on my back. He undid the clasp on my bra and discarded it on the floor. Took hold of my head and kissed me again. Our tongues explored each other's before he pushed me towards his sticky cock. I eagerly licked it clean, a heady mix of my juices and his. Sucking his cock back into life, to be fair it didn't really go down and before long he was solid again.

Without being instructed, I knelt over him. He had his arms spread wide over the back of the sofa leaning back and seemingly enjoying the attention I was giving him. I grabbed his cock and held it in place and guided it to wet pussy. It slipped in easily this time. His cum acted as a lubricant.

I ground my pussy back and forth on this cock, feeling it inside, filling me and feeling so good. My clit rubbed against him adding to my pleasure and stimulation. He started to play with my tits, licking them, kissing them, biting them as I ground myself to an orgasm on his cock again. That was three so far!

My head buried then into his neck as I composed myself, my body sweaty from all this exertion. Deacon then grabbed my bum and began thrusting up and down, making me bounce on his cock. My bum slapping down onto his thighs. My whole body was shaking from his efforts. My boobs bouncing in his face.

He then flipped me onto my back on the sofa and pushed my legs back over my head. His cock slipping easily back inside as he continued fucking me. Holding himself up on his arms before he collapsed onto me, my legs now spread out wide. We kissed as he fucked me. His balls slapping against me, fucking me faster and faster. My hands on his bum pulling him in as I came again on his cock. He kept fucking me, not giving me a chance to catch my breath.

Then he pulled out, a stream of hot spunk shooting out of his cock and spitting up my body and another and another and another. His cum covering my stomach and tits, beads of sweat running down his incredible torso. He rubbed his cock against my pussy and gently eased it back in. Slowly continuing to fuck me.

He then pulled out and straddled me, placing his cock between my tits, pinning my arms under his legs. He pinched a nipple between each thumb and forefinger and then pushed my tits together around his cock. His cum on my boobs letting it slide easily back and forth as he began to fuck my tits. Long and slow at first before he then shifted, and placed his balls in my mouth.

I sucked on his balls as he began wanking his cock, my tongue swirling around each nut as he tugged himself to completion. His cum flicking out of cock landing on my face, my hair, the sofa. The last drops running down his fingers, he got off of me and put his fingers in my mouth and I licked them clean for him.

I laid on the sofa, naked, covered in his cum and sweat, my pussy throbbing. A general feeling of satisfaction washing over me. Deacon came back in, jeans on and just pulling his top down.

"I gotta go, I'll see you again soon." He kissed me and left. Again my phone started ringing, it was work. I was still totally naked and covered in Deacon's cum. I sat down at my computer and dealt with the enquiry and noticed a sweaty body outline on the table. I went and showered quickly and dealt with the tidy up, using baby wipes to try and get Deacon's cum off of the sofa.

fun_tracy
fun_tracy
379 Followers
12