My Summer of Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fun_tracy
fun_tracy
379 Followers

I was still working when Ken came home, trying to make up some time. He leant in and kissed me, I kissed him back and he went into the kitchen.

I closed down the laptop and followed him in.

"Working a little late, busy day?" He said.

"Yes, very busy. I could do with a little unwind." I said stepping in close to him, pulling him into me. "If you're interested, that is?"

He didn't need to be asked twice and we headed upstairs. He was just what I needed at that moment. A slow, sensual and sexual connection with my husband. His condom covered cock sliding easily inside me, our bodies grinding together, lots of kissing, touching and caressing. The orgasm I had was every bit as intense as the many with Deacon, but on a more sensual scale as I reconnected with my husband or as he unknowingly reclaimed me. He came inside me, his cock pulsing and twitching as he filled the condom with his cum.

We laid on the bed for a while cuddling before carrying on with the evening.

We picked up the kids from my parents on Wednesday evening. I didn't work on Thursday and Friday so we didn't need help with child care until the following week.

Friday night I was meeting up with some girl friends of mine in the local town, we all lived in various locations but would always try and get together at least once a month for a girly night out, a bit of food and then drinks.

I don't always get my boobs on show when dressing to go out, it depends on who I'm out with. If I'm out with my hubby, then it's cleavage all the way. He loves showing me off like that. When I'm out with the girls though, boobs are covered up and legs are out on display. I never wear a short skirt and have massive cleavage on display at the same time, it's always one or the other on a night out.

Friday was no different. It was a dark, blue, black leopard print dress, tight across my boobs - as most my clothes are. It finished about mid thigh. I put on a pair of black, heeled ankle boots. Ken dropped me in town at a pub for pre drinks, I was then going to get a taxi home later as it would probably be late.

We went to an Italian restaurant for dinner and then headed to a few bars for a few drinks and dancing. Selfies and singing were done as we all enjoyed ourselves. I then sent a pouting selfie to Deacon.

He messaged back asking where I was. I told him. He asked how I was getting home. I said, taxi. He said call him, he'd be my taxi, his rates were good and I wouldn't be disappointed. We'll see, I replied.

The thought festered and grew in my brain as the night went on and the alcohol clouded my judgement. I messaged him to come and get me at the end of the night. The taxis had already come for the others, I was chatting to the bouncer whilst waiting for Deacon. He pulled up in his dad's red Golf GTi and I tottered over to the car and got in.

The leather seats cool on my bum, my dress riding up my thighs. He pulled away and we headed home, chatting and flirting as we did. I didn't really pay attention to which way we were heading but then suddenly realised we were slowing down and stopping but we certainly weren't home. I looked around, we were down some country, dead end of a lane. His car lights just highlighting a hedge and the end of the road.

He turned to me, that smile on his face again. His hand ran up my thigh, pushing my dress up. The bottom of my black french knickers came into view. I spread my legs a little and he slipped his hand down the inside of my thigh and pushed against my pussy through the material.

"You've got two payment options available to you." He said, "You give me a blowjob right here or you get in the backseat, spread yourself and I fuck your there!"

I pulled at the door handle and got out and moved to the back of the car. Before getting in I slipped my French knickers down and off out the way. I sat down and slipped backwards, hooking one foot around the headrest of the front seat, the other over the rear headrest and waited for Deacon.

His presence came into view and then he ducked inside, jeans already down, cock already hard for me, my pussy wet for him. I was a bit more used to his size after the first encounter we had and maybe being a little drunk helped but he slipped inside of me a bit easier this time.

He fucked me hard and fast, my head basically buried in his chest as he pumped his hips. My moans of pleasure muffled by his body. My hands on his bum as he pumped away, hitting those spots again and again, my orgasm building quickly. My pussy trying to milk his cock as I came hard on it, my muscles pulsing as he continued fucking me without pause. He had an arm around me holding me tight against him, his other braced against the door.

One deep thrust into me and then I felt him cumming, his cock swollen and then releasing, his cum flooding into me again as slid in and out, pushing more of his cum into me before looking down at me and giving me a kiss.

"Best we get you back to your husband." He said pulling away, his sticky cock bouncing into view.

I slid out the back seat and stood up, his cum leaning down my legs as I tried to find my French knickers. Which I couldn't seem to find anywhere.

It wasn't until the next day when Deacon messaged me a picture of them, saying his dad had come into his bedroom and told him to "clean up whatever sluts knickers from his car." Adding that now, I'm basically his slut.

I'd never been called a slut before and I must admit, I quite liked it.

I had a bit of a hangover on Saturday and didn't get up too much, just a little bit of shopping in town with my hubby and girls, with a little bit of cake in the afternoon. Sunday came and went and again we dropped my girls at my parents before coming home. Ken was watching sports highlights, I was upstairs trying on my new wares that I'd bought on Saturday. One of which was a new black deep plunge bra and matching thong, along with some matching stockings.

Making sure the seams were straight on my stockings, I headed downstairs to Ken and posed in front of him, "Do you like?" I asked.

"Love it."

I knelt down between his legs as he sat in the sofa where Deacon had fucked me and unbuttoned his jeans. He wriggled out of them as I pulled them and his boxers down. His hardening cock lolling into view. He was a decent size, just Deacon was so big. I took his cock in my mouth and began sucking on it, feeling it grow to its full length. My tongue swirling around it as my head boned up and down.

Ken put his hand on the back of my head, holding my hair out the way and pushed my head down, his cock sliding easily down my throat. My nose buried in his hair, my chin squashed against his balls. I could deepthroat my husband, but not Deacon, his girth was just too much.

I loved giving my hubby a blowjob and he was happy to receive it. His full length sliding down my throat, strings of spit hanging from my mouth when I came up for air, my hand under his balls pushing them up for me to suck on. Looking up at him as I sucked on his balls and then as his cock filled my mouth.

"Fancy cumming on my face tonight?" I asked as I wanked his cock.

He smiled as I carried on wanking his sloppy cock from my spit, one hand up and down his shaft and helmet as the other massaged his balls. His cock seeming to swell in my hand before I saw the first bit of pre cum and then he started spurting and shooting cum over my face and into my mouth. I smiled as I licked up the cum from my fingers, scooping up some from my face and swallowing it down. I left him to sort himself out and I went and showered, pleased with my work.

Monday rolled around and so did a message from Deacon:

"So, slut, what are you gonna wear for me tomorrow when I come and fuck your ass?"

"I might have a little surprise for you." I replied and sent him a pic I'd taken after getting out of the shower the day before with Deacon in mind.

"Good slut."

I slept a bit better this night, knowing what was coming the next day, but I was still so excited. I changed into the weekend outfit I'd purchased especially with Deacon in mind. Not even Ken had seen it.

I undressed hurriedly and put on a sheer purple "dress", it's designed for underwear to be worn underneath it but I didn't bother, it was just the thin sheer material and my skin. I headed back downstairs and began to work as I waited for the knock on the door. Hoping I wouldn't have to wait too long and that it wasn't the postman again.

I was in the middle of a call when there was a knock on the door, I got up with my mobile to my ear and went to the door and opened it. It was Deacon, a smile spreading across his face as he saw me and what I was wearing. I mimed for him to be quiet as I was on the phone.

He closed the door behind him, kicked off his shoes and followed me into the dining room, his arms going around my waist, kissing my neck as I tried to concentrate on the phone call. His hands on my big boobs, squeezing them through the thin material. Pinching my nipples as he did, making them stand to attention.

Finally the call ended and I turned into Deacon's arms and kissed him hard, my tongue in his mouth, my hands fumbling at his belt and jeans buttons. Yanking them down and dropping to my knees and taking his cock in my mouth and sucking on it hard and fast, feeling grow and grow until my mouth was full of his hard cock.

He was starting to fuck my mouth, trying to push his cock further and further down my throat. I pulled away from him, gasping as I did, strings of spit looping from his cock to my mouth as I wanked it. Looking up at him, getting my breath back and then sucking it frantically some more until he pulled me up and kissed me. His tongue deep in my mouth, his hands squeezing and spreading my bum cheeks.

"Let's go upstairs." He said. "I fancy fucking you in your bed."

I led him upstairs and into my bedroom and laid down on the bed on my back and spread my legs for him. Then using two fingers I spread my pussy lips for him as he got undressed. He then laid on the bed between my legs, kissing my inner thighs before kissing my pussy. His tongue expertly exploring my pussy, flicking and teasing my clit. Making me squirm under the control of his tongue.

I laid back and enjoyed the feeling of him licking and sucking on my pussy, my hand on his head as he did. My other pinching a nipple. I was in heaven. Slowly I was grinding my pussy into his face and mouth, my orgasm on its uncontrollable way. I actually let out a scream as I came this time! I don't think I've ever done that.

It was so intense, my whole body convulsing and pulsing and shaking and hot and alive. My skin tingling. I had to push his head away so I could take a moment. He proceeded to kneel between my legs and spread them wide. His big, fat cock arrowing down to my pussy. I reached between my legs and took it in my hand and guided it to my opening, my lips parting for it as he edged forward.

He pushed in as he held my legs up in the air and began fucking me on my bed, the whole bed shaking as he fucked me harder and harder, faster and faster. I could get so used to him fucking me. I laid back and just enjoyed the feeling of this young stud fucking me. He wrapped his arms around my thighs and lifted me up slightly, pushing further in.

My tits bouncing back and forth under the sheer material as he fucked me, my hands clawing at the bed covers as he brought my to the cliff of another orgasm and then with another thrust pushed me over the edge. I was orgasmining again on his cock. My juices making a creamy smear at the base of his cock. Biting my lip as every muscle pulsed and released. I was definitely getting a workout from Deacon.

He then pulled out of me and laid back on the bed, his big cock standing to attention. I took my dress off and knelt between his legs and took his sticky cock in my mouth and began sucking on it. My head bobbing up and down, tasting my juices all over his cock. Sucking and licking his cock. My own spit dribbling down his shaft to his balls, my hand massaging and groping them.

I then moved up and straddled him, holding onto his cock as I slowly lowered myself down onto it, his hands on my hips as I did. My tits then in his face as I started to ride his cock, bouncing myself up and down on his shaft. Controlling the rhythm, my bum slapping down onto his thighs. Deacons hands were on my bum squeezing my cheeks, pushing down as he tried to push up further. My tits in his mouth, biting, sucking and licking my nipples.

I was in absolute heaven as I rode his cock, leaning over him and burying my head in his neck as my orgasm built inside of me. We were into a great rhythm, my pussy grinding down onto the base of his cock as he pushed up. Taking it to the top of his cock before slapping back down.

His breathing getting faster as mine did too. My eyes closed in pure pleasure, his grunts matching mine as we both built to a crescendo. He groaned and moaned, his cock swelling and twitching and then unloading inside of me, my pussy then milking his cock as I came again on his cock. Our sweaty bodies sliding against each other as I slowed and gently ground my pussy into his cock.

We lay panting on my bed, I slowly moved, his cock pulling free followed by what seemed like a river of cum. I laid on my back and could feel his cum leaking out of me and down between my bum cheeks.

"Fuck, Deacon. I'm not sure I've orgasmed like that before." I said looking over at him, my hand resting on his chest.

"I'm not done yet Tracy." He replied, a menacing glint in his eye. "I want that ass!"

"What did you say?"

He didn't reply, he stood up in the bed and flipped me over and pulled my hips up towards him as he stood behind me. He used one hand and pulled a cheek apart, scooped up some of his leaking cum with his cock and then gently applied pressure on my tight bum hole. Slowly, ever so slowly he entered my ass as I laid face down on the bed with my ass up in the air.

Soon he was fully inside my ass and he slowly began to pull out and push back in. Slowly beginning to fuck my ass. His hands on my hips as he pushed deep inside before pulling out. Plunging back down into me, his heavy balls slapping against me as he fucked me harder and faster.

It was a mixture of pleasure and pain with him deep in my ass. I started to rub my clit as he fucked my ass, my eyes shut as he got faster and faster, the bed bouncing under his thrusts. I've had anal sex before, but never like this. I've never let my husband fuck my ass and I might need some time to get over this fucking that Deacon was giving me.

A final grunt and deep thrust and Deacon was filling my ass with his cum! His cock throbbing in my ass as he held himself deep inside of me. Slowly he pulled out and I collapsed on the bed, spent, naked and dripping with cum. His cum, not my husbands.

"I don't think I can move." I said to Deacon.

He smiled and leant over and slapped my bum before getting up and leaving me in a mess on my bed.

I eventually moved and had to change the bed covers. It would've raised some serious questions with my husband about its usage whilst he was out at work.

This arrangement of Deacon coming round to mine went in for several more weeks until he left and went to university. We have hooked up a couple of times when he's come back and it's very enjoyable, but that Summer when we first hooked up was intense and something I'm not going to forget in a hurry.

fun_tracy
fun_tracy
379 Followers
12