My Summer up The Mountain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ron, I'd like you to meet Mark, the newest addition to the team," Dave said grinning.

"Hi Mark," Ron said extending his right fist. "Welcome aboard. Dylan has said a lot of good things about you."

"Well, I know he's your son and all, but I wouldn't believe everything he says," I laughed, returning his fist bump. I could definitely see the resemblance between Dylan and his old man. That acorn hadn't fallen far from the tree.

"True. On both accounts," he replied with a smile. "Let me set this stuff down and I'll be right out to join you two. By the way, I hope Dave hasn't bored you to death already," he said as he walked past us. "My theory is that he's just a jaded, horny old man. But what do I know? I've just known the guy for more than 25 years and now I'm stuck working with him 12 hours a day."

"True, at least on the first two accounts," Dave yelled out. "But you're not 'stuck' with me. I've told you a million times, just say the word and I'll buy you out tomorrow."

"In your dreams," Ron yelled back. "You guys need anything while I'm out here?"

"Yeah, bring us a large meat lovers pizza and two, tall big-titted blondes, and a box of magnums. And, oh yeah... get a glass of water for yourself!" Dave said laughing out loud.

"Magnums, huh?!" Ron said laughing as he walked into the living room taking a long drink from his beer. "You could use one of those as a life preserver!

See what I have to put up with. Mark? Any sane person would have shot this bastard years ago," he said as he raised his bottle in a toast to us.

Unlike Dave, who was short and somewhat stocky, Ron had dark, graying hair, stood about 6'2" and looked to be in great shape physically. The way the two bantered actually made me feel quite comfortable.

"So, Mark, tell us a little about yourself?" Ron said. "Have you and Dylan been friends long?"

"No sir, not really."

"Sir? Wow, no one has called me that in a long time," he said grinning over at Dave. "Are you from the South?"

"Yes sir, I mean, no sir. I was born there, and my mom is from there. But my dad is from Wisconsin. He met my mom while he was in the army stationed at Ft. Benning."

"Oh, so you're an army brat, huh? Well, that kind of explains the whole 'sir' thing. Well, if Dave hasn't already told you, we're pretty informal around here -- which probably seems odd -- but our work is stressful and buttoned-down enough. When we're not on the job, we like to keep things casual."

"Yes sir... I mean... gotcha," I said.

"That's better. Now, what else do we need to know about you?" he asked, taking a big gulp of beer.

"Well, like I was telling Dave earlier, I'm a History major, so I'm not that great at accounting..."

"You're not? Well then, you may as well grab your bags and hit the road then," he said smiling. Then he quickly added, "Relax. I'm just messing with you. If that were the case, I would have sent Dave here packing years ago."

"Fuck you," Dave said, and they both started laughing.

"Seriously, though," what we're looking for is someone who can help around the office a bit. Help the girls keep us organized, and I have a few projects I need done around here that I don't have time for. And I know for a fact that Dave has some things over at his place that need some TLC. Are you handy? I mean... with tools?"

The way Ron and Dave both chuckled at the comment made them sound like two upper class-men razzing some freshman at a frat party.

I decided to play along. "Oh, yes, very handy," I said, waiting to see their reaction. "Seriously, though. I worked part time, then full time, at my uncle's construction business for a while. So, between him, and some of the older guys who worked for him, they taught me the basics."

"Excellent!" Ron said. "Now, are you hungry? You're probably starving after your drive?"

"Yes, come to think of it, I am a little hungry," I replied. "That meat-lovers pizza is sounding pretty good though right now."

"Good choice," Ron said smiling again. "I'll call it in and have one delivered. And I'll get a small sausage pizza for Dave," With that we all burst out laughing.

"Man, you guys are harsh," I said smiling. "But honestly, I'm not picky. I'll take whatever you have on hand."

The two glanced at each other for a moment, and then started laughing again.

"Wow, that didn't come out right did it?" I said naively.

"I think you're going to fit in just fine around here," Ron said. "But seriously, while you're here, feel free to help yourself. There's plenty of food and beer in the fridge. If you drink wine, you'll find it in the cooler under the bar in the den. You'll also find pretty much any kind of hard liquor you might want there too. In terms of drinking, we only have two rules: The first is to never show up at the office with alcohol on your breath. Call in sick. Call in late. But you must always be sober while you're there. We have too many clients who trust us with their livelihoods, and they would walk in an instant if they thought we allowed that kind of thing at work. And just so you know, our office manager is a very devout Mormon woman, and our receptionist is a born-again-Christian. Neither of them drink, but they can both smell alcohol from a mile away, so don't think a quick brush or minty gum will fool them.

Secondly, never, ever drive if you've been drinking. Call me. Call Dave, call a cab and charge it to the company... hell, call the Pope if you have to... we don't care. Just don't ever get behind the wheel if you've been drinking -- even if you've only had one beer. These roads up here are dangerous enough -- especially at night. I'd never want to have to call your dad or mom to tell them that their son just drove off a 200-foot cliff because he'd had too much to drink. Got it?"

"Yes sir!" I said, somewhat surprised by Ron's sudden change in tone.

"Good," Ron said. "That one I'll accept. Ok, I'm going to call in our pizza order and go get comfortable."

As Ron made his way upstairs, Dave pulled me aside. "He's right, you know," he whispered. "We lost a young lady who worked for us to a drunk driver several years ago. It hit all of us pretty hard."

"Got it," I said. "No worries."

Almost exactly 30 minutes later, the pizza delivery guy was at the door with our pies. The three of us quickly made our way to the kitchen. Dave opened a bottle of wine while Ron got the plates and napkins. The three of us ate at a small table outside on the deck. The glow of the kitchen light provided just enough illumination as it spilled out over our area and the ground below. Even though the daytime temperature had reached well into the upper 80's, the evening had brought a very cool chill to the air.

"If you want, you can take the second guest room just to the left as you go up the stairs," Ron said between bites. "It faces the southeast. When that sun comes up over the ridge, it's the best alarm clock in the world."

"That's ok. I'm an early riser anyway," I said. "Although I might sleep in a little later tomorrow after the drive, the beer and wine, and the pizza tonight."

Both Ron and Dave smiled.

"You should, and that's what Sundays are for. But for the rest of the week, your ass is ours." Ron said smiling. "Well, I don't know about you two, but after I let this meal settle for a bit, I'm going to fire up the Jacuzzi go for a nice long soak. I don't get to enjoy a quiet Saturday night at home very often."

Dave said, raising his glass. "Amen to that. You go and fire that baby up and I will pick up down here. You should go and get settled too," Dave nodded to me. I quickly ate the last of my pizza, downed my wine, and got up from the table.

"It should be ready to go in about 15," Ron said, and without saying another word, he got up and walked back into the house.

"Just make sure the water isn't scalding!" Dave called out as Ron as he made his way upstairs. Then he turned to me and added, "I hate putting my balls in scalding water."

I picked up my bags from the living room and immediately began climbing the stairs. The buzz from the beer and wine had really begun to settle in. "Ok, it was the second guest room to the left of the stairs?" I said to myself. "Ah," I found the room. It was fairly well appointed with a dresser, two nightstands, a 40" TV, and a queen-sized bed. That was all I cared about at that moment. There was also a set of French doors that opened onto the walkway outside. I quickly unzipped my bag, found my swim trunks and a clean t-shirt. As I changed, I suddenly remembered that I hadn't called Dylan, so I grabbed my phone and dialed. After several rings, I finally got his voice mail.

"Hey bro. Just letting you know I made it up and met your dad and Dave. We just finished dinner. They seem pretty cool. Give me a call later or I'll talk to you tomorrow. Later."

I was just about to head out in search of Ron's jacuzzi when Dylan rang back.

"Hey bro. Cool. Yeah, they're ok," he said. "Glad you made it there."

"Dude, you didn't say anything about your dad being a fucking millionaire!" I said. "He's got a fucking killer place!"

I could hear loud music in the background. Dylan laughed. "I thought you'd like it!" he shouted. "Hey, I can barely hear you. I'm at some chick's house party. I'll catch up with you tomorrow sometime. Just be cool and they'll be cool back."

"Ok, have fun!" I said and hung up. "And... I'll try to be cool," I added under my breath as I made my way back downstairs to the main floor.

I could hear the whirring of the Jacuzzi jets from the living room. I followed the noise out the onto the deck and made my way toward the back of the house. As I turned the corner, I could see Ron and Dave immersed up to their chests at opposite corners of the large whirlpool.

"Hey, there he is," Dave called out. "We thought maybe you had fallen asleep or something. There's a pitcher of margaritas in the blender there. Why don't you pour yourself a drink, then pull up a corner and join us?"

"Thanks," I said. As I picked up one of the tall plastic cups from the bar and began to pour, Ron reached out and powered down the jets at bit. "Wow, you guys sure know how to live," I said raising my glass.

Taking a dry hit off of his cigar, and setting it aside while he took a sip from his drink, Ron said, "Well, Mark, the way we look at it that life is too short to waste it on things that don't make you money or bring you pleasure. Isn't that right Dave?"

"Fucking-A," Dave said as he too, raised his glass.

I walked over, sat my cup down, peeled my t-shirt off and stepped into the steaming hot water. From there, I gently lowered myself onto the upper ledge and slid into the corner to Dave's right. "I can definitely see how a guy could get used to this," I said, leaning my head back and closing my eyes.

While I tried to relax, I found that it was hard to keep my ass on the ledge with the jets constantly filling my trunks with air.

"Hey, Mark," Dave leaned over and said in a low chuckle. "I'll let you in on a little secret... The trick to properly navigating a Jacuzzi is to take your shorts off before you get in."

"Duh," I said, laughing. I immediately stood up, slipped out of my trunks, plopped them up on the deck and slid back down.

"See, it's the little things that no one tells you about that makes all the difference," Dave continued. "How's that?"

"Better. Thanks!" I said, leaning my head back once again.

The next thing I sensed was that Dave had scooted over next to me, and then I felt his hand on my left wrist. He lifted my left hand and placed it squarely on top of his semi-hard cock and balls. I froze at first, then, instinctively, I encircled his dick with my hand and quickly peeked across the jacuzzi at Ron. He was still sitting there with his head back and eyes shut. Glancing to my left, I could see Dave was also leaning back with his eyes closed too. Dave placed his hand on top of mine and gave it a few pats.

Feeling Dave's member beginning to harden in my hand, I began to stroke him lightly. I then reached out with my right hand, picked up my cup, and downed the rest of my drink while continuing to play with Dave's cock. As the back of my hand brushed against his groin, I could tell he was very well manicured. His ball sack was soft and completely smooth and his pubic hair was neatly trimmed, with just a hint of stubble. I had never edged anyone before, but I had done it to myself enough to know how good it can feel and effective it can be in building up to a powerful climax.

It had been a long time since I'd been with another man. But, as we sat there enjoying the sounds and scent of the winds whispering through the tall pines, and the slow gurgling of the jacuzzi, my mind raced back to how much I had enjoyed the first time I'd placed my lips around Lt. Simm's hard cock.

Suddenly, Ron stood up and stretched, bringing both Dave and I out of our trances. As I looked across the jacuzzi, I watched as Ron climbed out of the tub. "Hey, I'm pretty worn out. I'm going to leave it up to you guys to lock up," he said, wrapping his long body in an oversized beach towel. Before he covered up, I couldn't help but notice how long his cock hung down along his thighs. Unlike Dave (whose 6-7 inch hard cock I still held in my hand), Ron must have been every bit of 8 inches flaccid.

"Dave, you can either let yourself out or stay here. Mark, I'll see you in the morning," he said. "By the way, there's still a half pitcher of margaritas here. Don't waste my booze. That's alcohol abuse," he laughed. "Goodnight." Just like that, Ron disappeared through the sliding glass door.

"He's right, you know," Dave said, looking over at me. "Why don't we get dried off and go inside and finish our drinks?"

"Sure," I said, releasing his cock. I watched as Dave climbed out of the tub. He started to dry off and handed me a couple of towels. While I dried off, Dave poured the remainder of the pitcher into our cups, turned off the jacuzzi and followed me inside.

"Let's go get comfortable on the couch," he suggested. Dave set our drinks on the coffee table and sat down near the corner. I was pretty buzzed at that point. He leaned over, picked up the remote and turned on the T.V. What kind of porn do you like?" he asked.

"Uh, wow... Pretty much anything," I said, as I sat down next to him.

"You like sucking cock don't you?" he asked as if he were asking someone if they liked tacos or something.

I turned, looked at him. "Do you mean in porn?" I then nodded. "Sure, why not?"

"Ok, we'll see," he said. After picking a movie and setting the remote on the coffee table, he surprised me by raising his hand to my face and sticking two fingers into my mouth where he proceeded to work them toward the back of my throat. When I didn't gag, he added, "Why don't you get down here between my legs while I watch this movie? Think you can handle that?" he asked, abruptly pulling his fingers out of my mouth and smearing my saliva across my cheeks.

"Yes sir," I said. I downed a big gulp of margarita to wet my mouth and calm my nerves. He slapped me lightly on the cheek, signaling for me to move.

I immediately slid down off the couch and worked my way between Dave's hairy, thick thighs. "You take your time, and I will take mine," he said as he opened his legs wide to allow me full access to his hard, dripping cock and full balls.

Resisting the urge to just swallow him all at once, I took great care in licking the pre-cum from his cock slit. I then moved down, gently washing each of his balls with my mouth and tongue before taking him fully into my mouth. Dave groaned and raised his hips in appreciation. He then placed both of his hands on the back of my head as I took him fully into my mouth.

I could hear a woman screaming on the tv behind me, so I stopped briefly to see what was happening on the screen. The scene showed a pretty blonde woman with her head and wrists locked in a wooden stock. In front of her, a tall man with a large cock was fucking her mouth, while a woman dressed in a latex body suit and stiletto-healed boots was fucking her hard in the ass with a huge strap-on dildo. I quickly turned my attention back to Dave's cock and began sucking him hard and deep. I began to fantasize that I was the blonde.

"Fuck, yes. You're such a good little cocksucker," Dave moaned.

His words only encouraged me to increase both my suction and tempo. I worked my arms around his low back and forced him as far down my throat as I could get him. He helped by pushing my head down with both of his hands. My lips formed a tight seal around the entire base of his cock, while my nose was and forehead rested flat against his pubic bone and lower stomach.

I was just about to come up for a breath when Dave grunted loudly and raised his hips, releasing his first stream of cum straight down my throat. I immediately back off a couple of inches and gulped just as his second and third spasms filled my mouth. Gasping for air, I raised up, inhaled through my nose, and swallowed again just has he forced my head back onto his cock and down my throat.

I remained there, my lips tightly clinched around his cock and nose pressed firmly against his groin, until I had swallowed the last of his seed. Once his orgasm had completely subsided, I backed off just enough to catch another breath. Then I used my tongue to clean his softening cock and saliva-soaked balls.

We were both breathing heavily when he finally released my head and flopped his arms out to his sides.

"Fuck kid! That was one hell of a blowjob," he said still panting. "Obviously, that wasn't your first rodeo."

"No," I said, as I gingerly got to my feet, picked up my drink and took a big gulp. "When I was in high school, I used to that a couple of times a week or more for an older married guy who lived in our apartment building."

"Wow, he sure must have appreciated you," he said laughing.

"It was mutual," I said.

"So, you really enjoy sucking cock that much, huh? Did he ever return the favor?"

"No. He wasn't into giving, just getting."

"And you were ok with that? Did he ever at least give you a hand job?"

"He would sometimes. When we were fucking."

"Oh, so you like getting fucked too? That's good to know. I'm not much for fucking guys. I've done it, but if I had to state my preference, it would be getting sucked."

"What about Ron?" I asked. "I mean, do you guys ever mess around?"

Dave laughed again. "Well, not with each other. We're both tops when it comes to man sex. Now, we have done a several threesomes together, as well as other arrangements with both men and women, but we don't play when it's just the two of us."

"Gotcha," I said.

"I will tell you though," Dave added. "Ron does like to fuck, and, well, you did notice how big he was tonight?"

"Yeah, I saw it. Pretty impressive."

"And he wasn't even hard! I know for a fact that he's pleasured a lot of women - and men - with that monster over the years. But he's also sent a few home re-thinking what it means to get fucked."

"I bet."

"Well, don't say I didn't warn you."

"No worries. I'll cross that bridge if I come to it."

"Oh, I have a feeling you will. And probably sooner than you think. Now, I'm going to get going," he said as he walked across the room, gathered his clothes and began getting dressed. "Oh, yeah, one more thing," he added as I stood up and picked up our cups. "For obvious reasons, we have to keep a low profile, so it's important that you don't mention any of this to anyone."

"Sure," I said. "I'm the same way. I mean, I would never mention anything."

"Good, and that includes Dylan too. He doesn't know anything about his dad or me and I want to keep it that way."

"Absolutely," I assured him. "Dylan doesn't know I'm bi either. He'd probably freak out if he knew."