My Summer up The Mountain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what happened? I mean, what made you want to try it?"

"It's kind of a long story," he said.

"That's ok, it's not like I'm going anywhere for a while," I smiled. "But I may need another beer and tequila shot. Also, I have got to go pee. Hold that thought."

I quickly excused myself to the bathroom to relieve my bladder and to remove the plug. After taking a long satisfying piss, I sat down on the toilet to remove the plug. I was somewhat shocked to feel how much cum still came out of me. I knew Ron had put a big load inside me, but after wiping off and standing up, I was almost glad that that first load had gone inside me. I know I could have never swallowed that much in one shot. I quickly washed up and headed back to the game.

By the time I returned with the beers, Ron had already poured us another shot.

"Cheers," he said, as we raised our glasses and downed another round.

"So, as I was saying, Emily -- Dylan's mom -- and I had been separated about three months and Dave and I were hanging out, having drinks at my bachelor apartment. We were both pretty fucked up and we started talking about sex. I told him that I hadn't had any for a long time -- even before Emily and I split up. Then, Dave being Dave said, you know what your problem is? I told him no. He said you need to start thinking outside of the box."

I laughed. "He wasn't coming onto you or anything, was he?" I asked.

"Oh, hell no. He knew me better than that, and he wasn't about that either. But, he did ask me if I'd ever considered having sex with a man? I not only told him no, but HELL no! So then, he said, well, you should."

"Sounds like he was coming on to you to me," I said

.

"No, hear me out, Mark. So I said, what? You think I should start fucking guys? What the fuck are you talking about? You're too drunk. Dave just smiled and said. Yep. Guilty on both accounts. Then he started laughing.

"You're kidding me right? Fucking guys? I don't fuck guys." I told him.

He said, "I know you don't. Look at it this way... It's just sex. Sex is sex. Get your head around the fact that two consenting adults can screw each other's brains out and go about their business without making it complicated. All I'm saying is that every now and then, when I get super horny and the wife isn't putting out, I find a guy who likes sucking cock, and occasionally likes taking it up the ass. Trust me, there are plenty out there."

I said, "I'm sure there are, it's just that doesn't sound like I could be into. I mean, guys don't turn me on. Chicks do, but not guys."

"Ok," he said. "So, when a woman is sucking your dick, what do you feel? You feel a hot mouth wrapped around your cock. Then you cum and it's over. Right? You don't want to marry every fucking woman you sleep with, right?"

"Hell no," I told him.

So Dave says, "Then what the hell does it matter? A mouth is a mouth. A pussy is a pussy, and an ass is an ass. Dude, how much easier can I explain it to you? What difference does it make whether it's a girl or a guy. Really?"

Then I asked him, "So what, you just walk up to random guys and ask them to suck your cock or bend over for you?" Dave just laughed. "No, it takes a little bit more finesse than that. But you'd be surprised how many times you get hit on by guys but you just ignore it or brush it off. Beyond that, there are plenty of ways to find private hook ups. And believe me, there are way more guys out there who will suck your cock no questions asked, and for free, than you would think."

The more Ron spoke the hornier I got. Finally, I worked up the nerve to get up from my chair and walk over to him.

"What's up? Am I boring you?" he asked.

"No," I said, but you're making me super horny to suck your cock again." I knelt down and he turned a bit in his chair. "Keep talking. I'm listening," I said, as I stroked his cock through his shorts.

"Well, why didn't you just say so?" he said. Ron quickly stood up, unbuttoned his shorts and tossed them onto the couch.

I immediately shifted to where he was standing and took him into my mouth for the second time that day. I couldn't believe how big he was and how good he felt in my mouth.

"Anyway," he continued. "I found my first cocksucker about a month later on my next road trip... Fuck that feels good!"

"If it feels as good as it tastes, then we're both in luck."

Ron stood there for about a minute while I worked him deeper and deeper into my throat. After just a few more seconds, he moved backward and sat on the edge of the couch, where I followed and resumed sucking him.

"Ok, Mark. I'm not going to last much longer, so be ready," he groaned.

I simply nodded and took him all of the way down my throat until my nose was once again pressed firmly into the base of his enormous cock.

Ron pressed upward with a couple of hard thrusts, then, as I was backing off to catch my breath, he erupted into my mouth. As I tried to breath in through my nose, my mouth was quickly filled to overflow. I did manage to get one swallow down, but that did little to relieve the volume that kept coming. With his cum leaking out of the corners of my mouth. I pushed him aside momentarily to fully swallow. By that time, his orgasm was subsiding, and with the final oozing loads pushing out into my cheek, I had to come up for air.

Ron fell back into the couch while I rocked backward onto his hardwood floor. How fitting was that, I thought, as I lay there trying to catch my breath... I started that day face down on his bed and ended up flat on my back on his hard wood [floor]. All I have to say is that life can be poetic at times.

(While that captured a first part of my adventures that summer, there were plenty more to come. I hope you enjoyed this one, and will join me on future installments... More to cum. OK, that was cheesy. But please check back for additional installments.)