My Summer up The Mountain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe, maybe not. He might take a different kind of liking to you, though" he chuckled. "But I know for damn sure he'd freak out if he knew about Ron, or me too, for that matter. So, whatever happens between any of us stays on the DL. Got it?"

"Yes sir," I said.

After Dave left, I went upstairs, washed up and settled into bed. I couldn't help but replay the events of the evening, which made me incredibly hard. As I laid there stroking my cock, recalling how wonderful it felt being on my knees servicing Dave to completion, I also was incredibly turned on by the thought of wrapping my lips around Ron's monster, or how would it feel being bent over and forced to take his entire length in my tight rear hole. I had never had a lover who was that big before. I wasn't sure I could take it, but I was certain I would try if I got the chance. Just the thought of it triggered my orgasm, which I released onto my chest and stomach.

By the time I awoke the next morning it was nearly 8 o'clock. Despite the alcohol and the late hour of the previous night, I felt amazing good. I quickly got cleaned up and dressed and headed downstairs. Ron was seated outside on the deck, a cup of coffee and stack of newspapers and magazines were piled beside him.

"Good morning!" I said, stepping out onto the deck. "Well, good afternoon, Mark," he chuckled, looking up from his paper. "I hope you slept well last night?"

"Yes sir, I mean yes. That's a really comfortable bed."

"Yes, those are called Heavenly Beds. They're the kind that Westin hotels use at all their properties. I've got them in all the bedrooms. Would you like a cup of coffee? I just made a fresh pot."

"That sounds great," I said.

"Help yourself. There are cups in the cupboard right over the coffee maker, and if you're hungry, there's everything from cereal to eggs and bacon or oatmeal, if you're into that sort of thing," he said.

"Thanks. I'll just start with a cup of coffee and see where it goes from there," I said.

"Yeah, I'm not much of a breakfast person myself," Ron explained.

I went back inside, poured a large cup of coffee and wandered back out onto the deck. "Man, it sure is beautiful up here."

"Yes. I like to think of it as my little piece of heaven on earth. You should see it in the winter. It's absolutely serene," he said with a bit of distance in his voice.

"I hope I'm not disturbing you?" I said.

"No, not at all. Sorry if I seem distracted. It's just that this is the only time of the week that I have to catch up on my reading. I like having company, though. It can get a little lonely and boring at times."

There was a long awkward pause, then Ron spoke. "So, what did you and Dave do after I went to bed last night? He can be a bit much if you don't know how to take him."

"Oh, we just kind of hung out. Right after you went upstairs, we finished off that pitcher of margaritas, watched a little T.V., and talked for a while."

"I see," Ron said as he continued to stare down at his paper. "He does tend to talk a lot when he gets wound-up. Did you guys talk about anything in particular?"

I began to get the sense that he and Dave had already spoken. "Well, to be honest," I said. "We talked about a lot of stuff. He kind of gave me a heads-up about what I should expect -- you know, work wise -- and we spent some time getting to know about each other on sort of a personal level."

It was then that Ron lowered his reading glasses, folded his paper and turned to me and said, "I'm glad that you two got to know each other, but here's something else you should know. Dave and I have no secrets. He called me this morning to let me know what went on last night. According to him, you gave him one hell of a blow job."

I immediately felt my heart start to race and I could feel my face begin to flush.

"Now, no judgement here. You're both consenting adults, and from what I heard, you both enjoyed yourselves. Correct?"

I was stunned to hear Ron speak so openly and nonchalantly about what most people would consider to be such a taboo subject.

"Yes," I said.

"Ok, now that we've cleared the air about that, I need to you to know that, from now on, if I ask you a question, I would appreciate it if you would just answer me honestly and clearly. I want you to feel comfortable knowing that nothing you tell me is going to shock me. I like you and I trust you, so no bullshit. No trying to sugar coat anything. Agreed?"

"Yes, agreed" I said.

"I don't mean to sound like a hard-ass, but we deal with a lot of highly-sensitive information and we have to work at a high- and fast-paced level. You will better understand what I'm talking about after you have been here for a while. We just have to know that we can trust you to be as honest and direct as possible. We will be relying on you to be an extra set of eyes and ears while you're with us, so if we ask you something, we need you to be straight-up."

I wasn't sure I was making the connection between what had transpired between Dave and me and what this had to do with the business, but I wasn't going to make the mistake of trying to be vague again. "Yes, I understand."

"Good. Now, I'm curious to see if Dave was telling the truth or exaggerating."

I looked at him for a moment with what must have been a completely blank expression on my face.

"I mean, were you as good last night as Dave said you were?"

"Oh," I said. "Well, if he said so, then I guess I was," I responded with a smile. Then I quickly added, "Or, you could find out for yourself?"

"I bet you'd like that wouldn't you? Ok, let me finish up here and we will go inside," he said. "But I should probably warn you."

"No worries," I said. "Besides, I saw you when you got out of the hot tub last night, and, Dave already told me to be prepared."

"He did, huh? Well, are you?" he asked.

"Uh, yeah. I think so."

"Well then, remind me to thank him later," Ron said as he returned to his reading.

I immediately went back into the kitchen and piddled around for a bit, then I went back up to my room and sat on the bed for minute to collect my thoughts. What the hell have I gotten into? I asked myself. I wondered if I could handle a whole summer of this. Then, it occurred to me that I should be doing something to get prepared. I went to my backpack, where I had stashed two disposable enema kits, and proceeded to the bathroom to get cleaned up.

About an hour later, I heard Ron knocking on bedroom door. "You ok?" he asked as he opened the door and peeked in.

"Yeah," I said. "Just getting properly settled in."

"Good," he said. "If you're not busy, why don't you come upstairs with me for a minute. I have something I'd like to show you."

"Sure," I said.

I followed Ron as we climbed the stairs to his bedroom.

"Dave said he hadn't shown you the whole house, but this is my room," he said, as he opened the door.

To be clear, occupying the entire third floor, his room was at least eight times the size of my entire dorm room. It would have rivaled any executive suite in Manhattan or Vegas hotel. In addition to the king-sized bed, nightstands, chest of drawers, dresser, two walk-in closets, bathroom suite with a jacuzzi tub and separate shower, the room also had a separate seating area, fireplace and big-screen T.V. If it had a kitchen, it would have been a complete bachelor pad of its own.

"Why don't you have a seat on the sofa," he said. "I'll be out in a minute."

I watched as Ron disappeared into the bathroom, only to re-emerge a couple of minutes later completely naked, except for a leather cock strap that magnificently highlighted his manhood. It was, without a doubt, the biggest cock I had ever seen in person.

"I'm not sure how much experience you have, so I think we should take things slow," he said, as he walked over and stood in front of me. "Before we go any further, I want you to know that I don't do like to 'get involved'. Especially with guys. Everything is strictly for pleasure. Understood?"

As I looked up, I was greeted by one of the most unique, but amazing looking cocks I had ever seen. Instead of the usual large, mushroom-shaped head attached to a straight pole, Ron's cock appeared thicker along the shaft and slightly narrower at the base with a tapered, streamlined head.

"Um, ok. No worries," I said. "Me either."

"Good. Now that we have come to that understanding, are you're still interested?"

I gave him my answer by reaching up with my right hand and placing it at the base of his cock and wrapping my left arm around his thigh to pull him in closer. Without hesitating, I opened my mouth as wide as I could, leaned in and took half his length into my mouth and throat. I swirled my tongue back and forth around and under his thick shaft.

"Um, I'll take that as a yes," he said, as he reached down and grabbed a fist full of my hair. "Let's just see how much of this you can take."

I vaguely remember glancing up at him as he began working the rest of his length into my mouth. I had to firmly concentrate on relaxing as I felt the length of him moving into my upper throat. My eyes automatically began tearing up and I had to strongly fight back the urge to gag. Through my tears, I tried to focus on his shaved crotch that now was exactly a nose-length away. And then, with one more push, he had finally forced the entire length of his shaft down my waiting throat. The whole event was signaled by feeling his full ball sack resting under my chin and my nose firmly pressed against his hard, lower abdomen.

He held me there for a full 10 to 15 seconds, although, given the choice, I would have stayed there longer, but, in order to give me a chance to breathe, he withdrew his cock. My saliva was flowing and dripping down my chin and onto my chest.

"I'm impressed," he said. "Not many people can take all of it or stay down there that long."

I didn't respond except to pull him back into my mouth with my lips.

"I can do this all day, if you'd like," he said and then pulled my head back down onto his cock.

He continued to fuck my mouth and throat for several more minutes before releasing my hair.

"Let's see what else you have," he said, as he leaned over and pulled my gym shorts off. "Why don't you go over and get up on the bed. Put your face into the covers and get that ass up as high as you can."

Without saying a word, I did as I was told. I waited as patiently as I could, listening as Ron opened his nightstand drawer, all the while knowing I was probably into going to get the fucking of a lifetime.

After about a minute or two, I felt Ron climb onto the bed behind me. Without saying a word, he reached between my legs and grabbed my dripping cock and began to stroke me.

"You're pretty well hung yourself," he said. "You should be proud of this. And like that you are so smooth. Damn, most women I know would kill to have an ass as nice as yours."

"Thank you, sir," I said, turning my head to the side.

"And you enjoy getting fucked?"

"I do. It just feels good," I replied.

"Very well then," he said as he applied a generous amount of lube into and around my hole. "I guess we are both going to find out how much you enjoy it."

With that, he inserted his thumb into me, all the while continuing to stroke my cock with his left hand.

"How does that feel?" he asked.

I faintly remember replying with an, "Oh god, that feels good."

"You do know that's just my thumb? Are you ready for the real thing?"

"Yes sir. I'm ready. Please, please fuck me."

Ron swiftly removed his thumb and released my cock and moved in closer behind me. He slapped my ass a few times with his long, hard member, and then, the next thing I felt was his cock head at my opening.

Instead of pushing in gently, he pressed into me hard. There was a twinge of pain as he penetrated my opening with his sleek head, followed by the bulge of his middle shaft. The next thing I felt was his groin grinding against my ass. Within the matter of a few seconds, I had the entire length of his 10.5 inch cock inside me. My mind raced with sensation knowing that I had accommodated him. I began to brace myself as he slowly started to withdraw. I grabbed the covers with both hands.

"How does that feel?" he said, slapping my ass hard. "How much do you like having that big cock up your ass?"

"I like it," I moaned and motioned backward so he understood what I meant.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard you're going to feel it for a week. Then I'm going to finish inside you. Is that what you want?"

"Yes sir. Fuck me as hard as you want. I want your cum inside me."

"Ok, Mark. You're going to be sore. Just don't say I didn't warn you."

Ron pushed back into me hard. Feeling his cock penetrating my hole and moving into my lower abdomen was both painful and pleasurable. A small part of me wanted him to stop, but at the same time, I hoped he never would. More than anything, I wanted to feel his release deep inside me.

I was completely lost in the moment, and I could tell Ron was too by the way he sped up the pace and force of his thrusts. I could feel the drops of his sweat falling onto my back. As I lay there, my ass up for his taking, the only time he bothered to pause was to catch his breath, wipe his forehead, and apply a bit more lube.

Ron then raised up on one knee, grabbed me by the waist and began fucking me hard. At one point, I literally saw stars from how hard he was pounding my upturned ass. I loved the feeling of his heavy balls as they bounced off of my skin with each thrust.

My mind was racing with the images being played out above me. I would love to have seen how it looked from his vantage point... my tight ass milking his hard thick pole.

I could sense his orgasm building. At the same time, I wasn't sure how much longer my wanting ass could hold out. I needed him to cum as much as I wanted my own release. Just as sure as I couldn't take it anymore, Ron reached around and grabbed my cock as hard as it had ever been grabbed in my life. He jerked me twice and my cum began spewing out in ropes, wetting his sheets.

At that same moment, he ground into me hard and groaned loudly. I felt my knees collapse and, for the first time, felt his total body weight on top of me. He immediately went onto his elbows and continued to pump the remainder of his load into me.

I couldn't move for several minutes afterward. Nor could Ron until he slowly rolled off to the side, pulling me with him. His slowly softening cock remained inside me. It was, in retrospect, one of the most intimate moments I had ever felt with another human being. I got the full sense that he would have been perfectly fine with his cock buried in my ass for the rest of his life. Obviously, that was impossible, but it really would have been fine with me, nonetheless.

As we both laid there for the next several minutes pondering what had just transpired, and I wondering where this goes from here, Ron swiftly brought us back to our senses with a firm slap on my ass.

"Hey Mark? Are you going to give my cock back anytime soon?" he said with a breathless laugh.

It then occurred to me that my hole was still firmly tightened around him and my cheeks were firmly clenched. I had to consciously spread my legs and relax my sphincter in order for him to pull free.

I distinctly remember the feeling, and enjoying, the feeling of that perfect cock pulling out of me. It was like nothing I'd ever felt before.

As much as I wanted to lay there, I knew there was a whole half of the day ahead, so I slowly climbed off my side of the bed and stood up. Ron was laying there, face up to the ceiling.

"You probably want to go and get cleaned up a bit," he said. "I'm going to do the same. I'll meet you downstairs later."

I took that as my hint to get the hell out of his space and leave him alone for a while.

"Yes sir," I said as I gingerly walked over and slid my gym shorts back up. As I did, I could feel his seamen begin to leak out of me and wet my thigh.

I closed his door gently and made my way down the short hallway toward the top of the stairs. With clinched butt cheeks, I took my time going downstairs. I could almost feel every thrust he had made with every step that I took on the way down back to my room. Once there, I immediately went to my backpack and pulled out my medium sized butt plug. With great care, I slipped off my shorts, laid face down on the bed and inserted it using Ron's cum as lube. That simple act got me hard all over again. There, that ought to stop the leaking for a while, I thought. After drying off with a hand towel, I rolled over onto my back and jacked off until I came all over my stomach and chest while thinking about the hard fucking I had just gotten. As I sampled my own cum, I couldn't wait until I was rewarded with a full load from Ron. I was sure the throat fuck I had gotten earlier was just a sample of what was to come, and I was horny all over again, but this time, I was thirsting for his cum.

It was around 4 p.m. that afternoon that I was awoken by a loud knock on my door.

"Hey Mark, I'm going to fire up the grill and put on a couple of steaks if you're up for joining me," Ron said. "Come on down when you're ready."

It took me a couple of minutes to erase the cobwebs, but as soon as I did, the early part of the day came flashing back to me. Holy shit, I thought. While there wasn't any guilt to what I was feeling, I was a bit concerned about what Ron must be thinking about me. I didn't want him to see me as being totally gay, because I wasn't. Although there was a big part of me that enjoyed sucking cock and being fucked, there was still a big part of me that enjoyed being intimate with women. I quickly shook it off and called out that I'd be down in a minute.

"Ok," he said. "How you like your steak?"

"Uh, medium," I said. "Give me a minute and I'll be right down to give you a hand."

"Alright. No hurry."

I quickly got to my feet, grabbed a fresh pair of gym shorts and t-shirt, went to the bathroom to wash up and started to head downstairs when it occurred to me that I still had my plug in and I was already starting to get sore.

By the time I reached the kitchen, Ron had already seasoned the steaks and was preparing a salad. "Hey, there you are. I was afraid you weren't going to make it down for dinner. How are you feeling?"

"Uh, I feel great," I said. "How are you?"

"I'm just fine. And so is Ron Jr. thanks to you. Man, that was great this morning. I have been waiting a long time for something like that. Sorry if I got a little rough there for a bit."

"Um, no problem," I said. I was feeling much more comfortable now that he had broached the subject. "I enjoyed it. A lot."

"Good. I'm glad. Here, why don't you do me a favor and finish this salad. I'm going to put this meat on so we can eat. I'm starving and I know you must be hungry. Meet me out on the deck when you're done."

"Absolutely," I said. I couldn't believe how cool he was. I couldn't believe how nonchalant he was about the whole thing.

The whole dinner was awesome. We shared quite a bit of small talk while we ate. After dinner, I helped pick up and we both retired to the family room with a bottle of tequila and beers. How about a game of chess, he suggested. I quickly agreed and before I knew it, we were exchanging stories between moves.

"So Mark, I hope you don't mind me asking, but you showed some pretty experienced moves earlier. You've obviously had quite a bit of experience..."

"Some," I said, suddenly aware I was still wearing my plug. Then I quickly explained my whole introduction to man-sex and how I felt comfortable about it and enjoyed it on occasion.

"That's cool," he said. "I think most guys are curious, but few ever have the balls to follow through with anything. I didn't until I was in my mid-30s -- right after I got a divorce from Dylan's mom."