My Summer with Futa Auntie & Cuz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From her vast experience, Gina's mom knew now was the right time to act, and so she quickly put Gina in a missionary position and unceremoniously slipped in Gina's nether cunt. Gina screamed from both shock at the expected move, and from the pleasure her mother's cock was giving her.

"Yeah Mommy! Please crash your big balls against mine. You know how much I like getting them roughed up when your mommy-cock jabs my ass.

Auntie spread her daughter's legs wide apart to facilitate further fervent fucking.

We were all now at the precipice of blowing our respective loads. This was going to be one for the ages!

"Get your cousin into doggie and fuck her from behind, dear nephew. I'll make sure she worships at the altar of my superior cock with her mouth.

No sooner did I flip her over then Aunt Bee's nuts began to boil. The site sent me and Gina into overdrive. Bee then erupted. And what a fireworks display it turned out to be! She spewed her cum all over us youngins - on our faces, Gina's hair, and dripping down my chest. This was more than enough to trigger orgasms for us cousin's. Gina then painted the floor with her glossy white canon fire. Mine propelled into Gina's ass canal with such force I was afraid I'd ruptured her intestines.

The following afterglow was eerily quiet, but for the chorus of pants and sighs.

Then the mother-daughter team and I all embraced. It was then that the venerable sultan of slutness that was my Auntie spoke, "That was truly awesome. Definitely worthy of at least a three-time-a day repeat. EVERY day!

Except... next time Bob-a-la gets fucked. Maybe even dp'd, or spit roasted, or double anal stuffed. Heck, why not all three?!

I perked up at the prospect of that, "Do you really think so?," I enquired. The concept seemed to have stirred me back to life.

"Look ma! He likes the idea," Gina gleefully replied, "He's got another boner!"

For the entirety of my stay there we fucked each other in about every humanly possible arrangement. After a time I was getting excited to have my own ass speared by both of them. So much so, that I grew my hair out, but shaved my cock to look more feminine. I left my ass cheeks and hole natural because Gina and Bee both liked to lick and poke at them.

When my new submissive appearance was complete, I dropped obvious hints at my desire to be bottomed. The day came soon enough. Auntie returned to the house ahead of Gina and was visibly all horned up from leering at other men's asses and bulges, I was in waiting, all for my completely nude form, fully revealed for her viewing pleasure.

Walking with my back to her, I highlighted my ass with side-to-side hip action. I looked over my shoulder to see her frozen at the sight of my wanton plea to be fucked. I saw to it that Aunt Bee would be my first.

And here we are, 'back to the future' from whence we came...

12