All Comments on 'My Summer with the Church Lady'

by drivincryin

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
ccs29745ccs297455 months ago

Very nicely done. Loved the build up. Keep up the great writing.

hobie1010hobie10105 months ago
This is HOT

More....... Please

FeltfixerFeltfixer5 months ago

Great story but I think the boy should have been a bit older.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I always wonder why the church lady aspect is supposed to be so important. Are they somehow a greater conquest? Not all women who attend church are stilted prudes. I'm surprised that it's scored so well.

Wh1mWh1m5 months ago

very good story, liked anal parts and dirty talk the most.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well written, a fun read!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good premise.

All sex is too rushed. Too automatic.

Needed 'convincing' to allow him to do things to her ass. She needed to say "no" multiple times before allowing/encouraging it.

And she does nothing whatever to him. Why?

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

At 56 plus, she could take all this young stud's cum and not get pregnant. That's why older women prefer younger men.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

waiting to see how it progresses. at 56 unlikely she gets pregnant but unprotected sex is always hotter isn't it?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I liked the story overall, but another story where an anal virgin takes a dick in a few minutes with just a little fingering and cocnut oil. Would have enjoyed it more if the seduction was a little more gradual than going from getting her to sit in her suit to getting a amssage to having two fingers in her ass.

Betty46fBetty46f5 months ago

such a wonderful story of love and understanding. the young and old sharing a life experience. i remember my young lover before he left for the army

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this. It was nice to see a story that was well written with no misspellings and proper use of words. The scenes were very hot. I did like the slow, seduction aspect where it took him a couple of weeks to build up before he finally took her.

Miki18Miki184 months ago

Excellent story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Excellent, la progression psychologique et le réalisme sont captivant. très bon récit

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

I enjoyed the story, but wish the erotic scenes could be more explicit. All in all it is well written, the build up is exciting, I like the suspense at the beginning. I wanted to enjoy anal fuck with the older lady. I can really relate. I personally had a similar experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous