My Surprise For You

Story Info
A domme, her slave and mystery friend and a sex bench.
1.9k words
4.63
13.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your phone vibrates against the table and you ignore it. A minute later another buzz only this time curiosity gets the better of you and you discretely turn your phone over and place it in your lap hoping your dinner companions stay preoccupied in the current conversation as you look at the message from me. It's a picture of me in a girlcock, the message below reading, We're waiting for you...

You groan and then cough to cover it up, doing your best to rejoin the conversation. It's a struggle though because I continue to send you pictures. The second one I send is a picture of my cock lined up against a real one, equally impressive and leaking precum. The third picture is of a sex bench with the two of us standing at opposite ends. As you are looking at it another text pops up. We have plans for you. Excuse yourself and head to the washroom. This has your cock hardening against your tight suit pants and you shift in your chair attracting attention.

"Everything okay, mate?"

You smile at your coworker next to you and nod. "I just need to excuse myself for a moment." Removing your napkin from your lap you stand up and quickly make your way to the men's room, letting us know when you are there.

Moments later your instructions come through. If you want either of these cocks you need to prove you can take them. I left you a packet of lube in your jacket pocket so you can work 4 fingers into that greedy man cunt and send us photographic proof.

"Fucking hell," you say on a laugh, feeling around and extracting the foil package I snuck in there. Heart pounding, you walk into stall and close the door, locking it behind you. Setting your phone on top of the toilet paper dispenser you unfasten your pants, letting them pool around your ankles. Ripping into the foil packet with your teeth you squirt some onto your fingers and shake your head in disbelief of what you're about to do. Sticking your ass out you reach around you and probe at your sensitive opening, moving your slick fingers around.

A vibration draws your attention to your phone and you see we've sent a video link. Lowering the volume to almost silent you press play as you work a finger into your puckered opening. The scene that cues up is one that instantly has you clenching around your finger. It's a tag team scene where a sub is being fucked from both openings, restrained on a similar sex bench. Faint grunts and moans are coming through your speaker as you work a second and third finger in, your gut tightening with need at what's in store for you. You feel incredibly slutty pumping your ass like a bitch in heat in public. Your cock is hard as nails and you struggle to contain your own groan.

Your phone vibrates again and you close the video to check it. We've sent a video of the two of us; one final tease of us stroking each other's slick cocks. The caption below the video, Come on slut...give us what we want!

That spurs you on and you force another finger up into your tight ring and aim the camera back there to snap a pic. You're shocked at how obscene you look with four wet fingers stuffed up your ass. Making quick work of the clean up you get dressed and send the pic, typing out, On my way!

Giving up on hiding your raging arousal you remove your jacket and toss it over your arm, holding it in front of you. Back at the table you make your apologies and say you're feeling unwell.

"You do look flushed, I hope it wasn't the food."

You smile and shake your head at your boss. "My wife needs me...you know what it's like, I'm between a rock and hard place."

Your mind is racing on the drive home. You lose the tie an suit jacket, tossing them in the backseat and letting the warm summer night air whip through the window. The images I sent you is still burned into your retinas. You shake your head and laugh out loud, still shocked at what you just did in a public men's washroom. Your cock is still hard and straining at what's waiting for you at home. Two hungery cocks and a sex bench!

You speed up, running all the scenarios through your head and then give up knowing anything you come up with will pale compared to what my filthy imagination can drum up. When you finally pull into the driveway and check your phone, you see you've missed a message from me. Take off your clothes and come join us in the basement.

You climb out of the car, still feeling the lubed up asshole you left the restaurant with and that slutty feeling comes roaring back. When you let yourself in, the house is quiet and dimly lit. You make quick work of stripping off your remaining clothes and heading downstairs.

Blowing out a breath you open the door to the basement, a room we've transformed into an entertainment space, complete with minibar, pool table and seventy inch TV. The room is empty. Your eyes fall on a door off to the side and you quickly walk across and key in a code to unlock it. When the door unlocks you open it and your eyes widen at the scene that greets you. It's not the newest piece of furniture in the center of the small, candle-lit room that gets your attention, it's the sight of what the two of us have been up to in your absence.

Tight, black dress pulled up, I'm straddling the face of a man you can't identify and clearly enjoying myself, thrusting my cunt and ass back and forth amidst his desperate, muffled moans. It's then your eyes land on the straining cock I've been torturing, flogged red and leaking a steady stream of precum.

"Kneel on the floor slut, I'm almost done using him."

My voice pulls you out of the shock of seeing me enjoying another man without you and you move to the center of the floor and drop down to your knees, head bent down in submission. The sounds of my pleasure fills the room along with more tortured moans as I ride out an orgasm.

Your head is a riot of emotions and lust; you are painfully turned on but jealousy also burns in your gut.

I get off the bed and approach you, trailing my fingers under your chin, tipping your face up to mine. There is a moment between us which calms any noise in your head and fills you with peace. I push my thumb in your mouth and you suck it without prompting. I murmur my approval and say, "I got him all ready for you slave...he's only allowed to cum buried deep in your ass and he's fucking PRIMED."

You moan around my digit and I pull it free and wipe it on your face like it's dirty. "Come...look what our friend brought us."

You stand and follow me to the new bench. I reach underneath and release a mechanism and you watch in surprise as the bottom half of the bench separates into two and extends open.

"Lay down for me," I say, patting the smooth surface. You climb up, more excited than you want to admit and out of the corner of your eye you see the other man grab some black leather belts from a table nearby.

It's a bit awkward but the three of us get you retrained to the table, legs parted, hard cock pointing down the center in perfect display. You feel very exposed, trapped in such a slutty position and just the thought of what's to come sends a bolt of pleasure down your shaft.

"He's bare as a little girl," the other man teases, fondling your balls.

"I like him that way...and look, his pussy is still glistening from the lube we had him use at the restaurant." The way we comment on your appearance makes you feel like a piece of meat and you are thankful for the restraints to stop you from arching up shamelessly.

Suddenly a thick finger breaches your ass and you are embarrassed how easy it slides in. "That's what I thought...a proper pussy just like you promised." His deep voice is commanding and you fight the moan about to bubble up.

I walk around to where your head is resting against the bench, stoking my girlcock. "I fuck it often and when I'm not it's usually plugged." Leaning down so our faces are inches apart, I smirk at you, "Don't I slut?"

A few pumps of the finger in your ass and you grunt out, "I can't get enough of your cock," you admit on a needy sigh.

Standing, I smack my cock against your cheek. "It's true. He's on it like a dog with a bone as soon as he see it." Another finger pushes in and you take it easily, remember the ease that you got four fingers up there in the washroom stall. "Here," I say, handing him something over your head.

Fingers pull free and something foreign is inserted, followed by the feeling of being filled with something cool.

"That will make it feel like a real pussy," I say, aiming my cock for your lips and teasing them. The object is removed and you feel wetness dribble from your hole, face heating up at what you must look like.

We both push in without warning and you grab the bench on instinct as we put your body to the test. The cock in your ass abuses your channel easily with the lube that was shot up there but I don't give you anytime to dwell on it because you need to focus on your breathing around my pistonning cock. The bench rattles under the onslaught and the restricted movement takes you to a whole other level of submission. Any discomfort fades away as your arousal at being used so thoroughly gives you a sexual high so intense you don't think you'll ever come down.

"That's it slut...he's about to unload in your nasty, wet pussy. The only thing that will make it hotter is if you're clenching around him like a shameless whore." My words find their mark, I'm so in tune to your arousal it scares you sometimes.

With my permission to cum all it takes is a few deep plunges of his cock over your prostate and you feel it hit like a freight train, travelling up from your balls and shooting out of your cock like a geyser. I pull out of your throat enough so you can moan your way through the pleasure.

"Fucking FUCK!!! It's like a tight vice around my dick!" The other man goes for another minute, fucking into you with wet, lewd noises as you lie there and take it, coming down off of your orgasmic high. He grunts once, twice and shoves in deep sending pulses of cum to coat the inside of you.

We both pull our cocks from you, leaving you completely used and drained. You hear a groan from both of us behind you, your eyes barely staying open.

"Ughhh...that's a picture for the slave scrap book for sure!" My voice rings out, followed by a playful slap on the ass as you drift off.