My Surprisingly Adventurous Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, Monica rejoined us with a determined look on her pretty face. I went to the bathroom to clean up. When I reentered the bedroom, Luke was on his back in the middle of the bed, his legs spread with Monica kneeling in between. Luke was now mostly erect and as I approached, Monica grasped the base of his cock with her left hand then took the head of his cock into her mouth. For a minute, I stood and watched my beautiful wife fellate our neighbor, then I walked to a plush chair in the corner of our room to take in this new chapter of our surreal evening.

Monica held Luke's cock firmly as she pleased him with her mouth, but after a couple of minutes, she disengaged and sat up abruptly.

I stood, alarmed, but not knowing why, but she reassured us, "Let me try something." She climbed off the bottom of the bed and walked around to the left side of the bed, opposite from where I was seated.

She climbed back onto the bed, placing Luke's arm against his side and trapping it there as she knelt beside him. She spread her knees apart and placed her left hand on the bed between Luke's thighs to support herself. She lowered her mouth once again to the swollen head of Luke's erection and returned her right hand to its base. Now as she fellated him, the arc of her bobbing head better matched the curve of Luke's phallus. He approved, "God, that feels great."

Monica took her time, occasionally lifting her mouth from him to glance at Luke or myself while she stroked Luke's cock with her hand. I sat about three feet away from the bed on Luke's right side while Monica was to his left. I had an ideal view of her face as she loved his cock with her mouth and of her breasts as they bounced in concert. I was mesmerized, and I tried to imagine the sensations Luke was experiencing. In this position, Monica massaged the dorsal rim of Luke's cockhead with her tongue, while she pressed the sensitive underside of his glans against her palate.

Luke managed to free his left arm, turning elbow in and wrist out to cup Monica's left breast as she continued to fellate him. She allowed a brief feel then, completely in control, she released his cock and returned his arm to his side.

She took advantage of the pause to switch hands, placing her right hand on his chest and her left hand on his cock. While stroking his shaft with her hand, she tightened her lips around the rim of his glans and applied suction as she moved her mouth up and down his cockhead. Luke moaned in pleasure.

Eventually, Monica decided that she had toyed with him enough and started to stroke him vigorously with both her mouth and her hand. Luke's body tensed as he clawed at the sheets just as she had moments ago. Monica recognized his imminent climax and sucked him harder, massaging the head of his cock with her tongue with each stroke. Luke warned, "I'm getting close."

Without removing her mouth from him, Monica answered with a sexy, drawn out, "UmmmmHmmmm," both stimulating Luke with the vibrations of her utterance and encouraging him to release.

Monica continued as Luke's orgasm began to fill her mouth. After his third spasm, her lips loosened, allowing the mix of Luke's cum and her saliva to run down the side of his cock to her hand. As Monica fellated him through his orgasm, the stream escaping from her mouth formed a small puddle on Luke's pelvis. "Ohh, God!" Luke breathed.

Monica gave another, "UmmHmm," as she continued to softly suck his fading erection for another two or three minutes, unconcerned with the growing puddle on his belly.

Finally she released him from her mouth and after one final stroke with her hand, she straightened and wiped her lips as Luke reached out and ran his fingers along her thigh in appreciation. She looked at me and I gave her an awestruck smile.

She climbed off the bed and headed toward the bathroom. I stood and handed Luke the last clean hand towel. Luke said, "That was incredible. Best blowjob I ever had," as he wiped off.

"I call that the, "Birthday Blowjob" because it's what I always request on special occasions," I explained.

In a couple of minutes, the bathroom door reopened. Luke rose from the bed then headed for the bathroom. As he and Monica passed each other, she offered, "I set out a towel if you want to shower off."

Luke replied, "OK. Thanks," and went inside the bathroom, and closed the door behind him.

Monica approached me and reached for my erection and stroked it lightly between her thumb and fingertips. I asked. "My turn?"

"I couldn't right now. My mouth is too tired, but I could help you with my hand," she offered.

"Okay," I agreed and she laid on her back in the middle of the bed and directed me to kneel straddling her stomach, the tip of my cock in line with her breasts. As she started to stroke me, she purred, "You're so hard." I fondled her breasts and she cautioned, "Careful with my nipples, they're getting a little sore."

As she stroked me with her left hand, she caressed my balls with her right. I was incredibly aroused by watching her pleasure Luke. Just a few minutes of her attention brought me close to my climax. Monica sensed it and held up her right hand to shield her face. With a grunt, I started to ejaculate, first against her outstretched hand, then more softly onto her neck and chest. She managed to keep her face unscathed.

I took two deep breaths then climbed off of my wife and stood next to the bed. As I did, the bathroom door opened, filling the bedroom with light. Luke walked out with a towel around his waist. Eyeing Monica as he approached the bed, he remarked, "Looks like you could use a shower too." as he removed his towel and offered it to her.

"Thanks," Monica answered, turning her head to Luke as she took the towel. As she wiped herself off, her head remained turned as she stared intently at Luke's cock, now flaccid but still sporting that unusually large, crimson head. Monica seemed unaware that Luke and I both noticed her unabashed gaze.

Grinning, Luke grasped his penis between his right thumb and index finger and tilted its head up, while he weighed his sac with his other three fingers assessing, "I think I'm done for the night."

That broke Monica's spell and after one last swipe with the towel, she sat up then turned and arose next to the bed beside me. She gave me a quick kiss, then walked to the closet and pulled out a terry robe. Luke and I followed her lead and began to dress.

Tying her robe as she walked to the bedroom door, Monica turned to us for a second then led the way down the hall and downstairs. Luke and I followed and when we reached the front hallway, Luke declared, "That was a hell of a lot of fun."

Monica replied, "For us too," glancing at me.

With a "Well, Umm. Goodnight. Umm... Thanks," Luke slipped on his sandals and moved towards the door.

Monica stopped him and gave him one last open mouth kiss. She said, "Thank you, Luke." He nodded his appreciation to her then looked at me and offered another nod. Monica gave him a playful parting pat on his bottom as he turned and walked outside.

After Luke left, Monica and I rehashed details of the evening over another glass of wine. I asked her, "What was your favorite part?"

She thought for a minute before replying, "Being licked by two men at the same time... Both times!" Smiling, she returned, "What was your favorite?"

"I can't stop thinking about you giving Luke a blowjob. That was incredibly sexy." We went on a little longer like this, helping each other to cement our memories of the evening before she went for her shower. I changed the bed sheets then watched a little TV before getting a shower myself and joining my very lovely and now surprisingly adventurous wife in bed.

PART 2:

We both slept soundly until the alarm announced the arrival of 6:45. I was on my side facing Monica who was facing the same direction, her back to me. She said, "I was dreaming about last night." Her tone made my cock stiffen and I scooted closer to her back and pressed my growing erection against her bum. "Didn't you get enough last night?" she asked.

"Apparently not," I replied, grinding against her and slipping my right hand under her shirt to fondle her breasts.

We both knew time was limited and she pushed down her pajama bottoms and underwear as I removed my boxers. I took my right hand from her breast and brought it to her pussy which already felt wet enough for me to enter. I guided my erection between her thighs from behind and placed its tip against her labia. I teased her lips apart with the head of my cock then slid inside. She moaned and we fucked sideways for a few minutes. I strummed her clitoris and played with her breasts. She encouraged me, "Harder."

In a couple of minutes, I uttered a drawn out "Ahhhh!" as I plunged deeply inside and emptied into her as she shuddered in pleasure. After I pulled out, she rolled out of bed and headed to the bathroom. I waited until I heard the shower then followed. I brushed my teeth then joined her in the shower. We washed and dried hurriedly, then I dressed, grabbed coffee and was off to work.

It wasn't a busy shift and my thoughts drifted repeatedly to the events of last night. At 2:30 in the afternoon, Monica texted me with a surprising, "Up for round two this evening?"

I replied with three question marks followed by three exclamation points, and she texted back, "Luke texted me asking if we wanted to fool around again this evening. WDYT?"

"I guess so," I texted, "If you want to."

She replied quickly with a thumbs up and, "Luke will be over around 5."

My shift was scheduled to end at 5, but in accordance with Murphy's Law, an acute stroke patient arrived at 4:50, and I ended up staying 40 minutes late. I got home a little after 6 and found the front door unlocked. Entering, I didn't see anybody but could hear water running. I walked to the master bathroom and found Monica and Luke in the shower. Luke was standing facing Monica's backside as she leaned forward on a ledge in the shower wall. Luke was soaping up her perfect bum which I was certain was already pristine.

Sensing my presence, Monica straightened and turned and wiped the condensation from the glass shower door allowing us to see each other more clearly. She held up a finger indicating, "Give me a minute." Luke turned to me as well, and I noticed that he wasn't hard despite the situation, and I realized that he must have already had an orgasm.

I went to the kitchen for a glass of water, and tried to contain my rising anxiety. What was I thinking? Luke was younger and better looking than me, and I may have just invited him to start an affair with my beloved Monica. In a few minutes, Monica, wrapped in a towel, joined me saying, "I asked Luke to give us a few minutes."

"What happened?" I asked.

"Luke came over a little before 5:00. We had a glass of wine and talked about last night. He said I gave him the best blow job he ever had," Monica beamed. "We sat on the couch and kissed and I told him that I didn't want to start without you, but it kept getting later and we kept making out and taking off clothes. I didn't want to have sex without you here, and so I thought a blowjob would be a good way to delay other things until you got home. Then we went for a shower."

"You gave him another 'Birthday Blowjob'?" I teased, feeling much better about the situation and now trying to picture the sequence of events and wishing I had been there to watch.

"Yes," she replied, then admonished, "I don't like when you call it that."

"OK. So what now?" I asked.

"I was hoping for another licking like last night." Monica said as she stood and opened her towel with a flourish, flashing me with her spectacular body and her irresistible smile, "What do you say?"

I rose and placed one hand on her breast and the other on her pussy. I was surprised by how swollen her clitoris was already and asked, "I thought you said you didn't cum today?"

She let her towel drop to the floor as she replied coyly, "Luke didn't make me cum but I helped myself after you left for work. I was still horny thinking about everything so I used my Womanizer."

"You've been that swollen since then?" I asked.

"Well, Luke was playing with me in the shower, too," she admitted as she turned to head upstairs.

"I'll bet," I replied, my eyes glued to her behind which she swayed widely for my benefit as I followed her upstairs.

Luke was sitting on the far edge of the bed, towel loosely around his waist and with one leg on the floor and the other on the bed. He was scrolling on his phone and looked up as we entered the bedroom. He started, "Dom, I'm sorry. It's my fault. I could have left and come back--"

I held up my hand, "It's OK. No worries. Give me ten minutes to shower."

I brushed my teeth, showered, dried off and combed my hair as fast as I could, not wanting to miss anything else. Still naked, I walked into the bedroom. Monica and Luke were on the bed under the sheet and facing each other as they conversed. I approached and inquired, "What are you two talking about?"

Monica replied, "Zahra."

Surprised, I stammered, "Oh. Yeah. Sorry that didn't work out, Luke. I liked her."

Luke looked up at me as he said, "Thanks. It was really all my fault."

"You'll find someone," then thought, but managed not to add out loud, "but not my Monica..."

Monica quipped, "I could write you a letter of recommendation for sex if that would help."

After a chuckle, Monica directed, "Alright, time to focus on me," then slid the top sheet off of her. She scooted to the headboard, and placed pillows behind her head and shoulders. She bent her knees and spread her legs apart as she pointed for me to settle between her feet on the bed, explaining, "I don't want my legs hanging off the bed this time."

I happily complied, kneeling between her bent legs, then lowering my body to the bed and my mouth to her pussy as she reached down and held her labia apart for me.

I started to lick her, circling around her clit, but avoiding direct contact. I supported myself on my left forearm and fondled her introitus with my right fingertips.

Luke, meanwhile, pulled the sheet off of himself. He shimmied closer to Monica aligning himself along her left side. He toyed with her breasts with his left hand and kissed along her clavicle.

I began to lick her clitoris more directly, soon settling into our usual pace. As I licked, I ran my index finger along the inner rim of her vaginal introitus and my thumb along her perineum just below her opening.

After toying with Luke for an hour, Monica was deeply aroused and overdue for relief. She prodded me, "That's it, Dom. Harrrrder!"

Luke and I both responded to her sexy request. I started to lap her pussy faster with broad vertical strokes of my tongue, focusing on her swollen clit, while Luke suckled her left breast.

Our combined efforts proved effective, and in a couple of minutes, Monica commanded, "Don't stop!" and after a few seconds began her climax. This time, I managed to keep my mouth glued to her writhing pelvis and continued to lick her labia and clitoris more softly throughout her orgasm. She continued to hold herself open during her orgasm and after. I raised myself to my knees. Fully erect, I leaned forward and positioned my cockhead at the wet opening of her pussy.

She stopped me, drawing her legs together, explaining, "I want to give you a blowjob," and directed me to lie on the bed.

I was surprised because I knew how much she loved being penetrated after cunnilingus, but I happily complied.

Monica suggested that Luke watch from the chair, and he stood, picked his towel from the bedroom floor and wrapped it loosely around his waist before he sat on the chair to watch. Meanwhile, Monica plodded on her knees to the left side of the bed that Luke vacated and I laid on my back on the right side of the bed.

She leaned over me and encircled the base of my cock with her right hand. She swirled her tongue around the rim of my cockhead a few times, looking up and locking eyes with Luke during the last circle. She then took me fully into her mouth and began to fellate me with long, slow deliberate strokes. It felt incredible. She usually sucked me from below, either between my legs as I laid on the bed or sitting while I stood. This change in orientation resulted in a delightfully different flood of sensations. I moaned, "Ohhhh...That feels great!"

Monica continued to fellate me slowly, occasionally lifting her eyes to Luke or turning to glance at my face. After another minute, she released my erection from her mouth and stroked me with her hand. She glanced at Luke then lowered again, and turning her head, started to flick at the undersurface of my glans with the tip of her tongue.

I offered an, "Ahh," in pleasure as she continued for another minute. Then she sat up, perched on bent legs as she stroked me with her hand once again for a few minutes. When she returned her mouth to my cock she continued to stroke with her hand as well, her hand and mouth meeting at the middle of my shaft.

As Monica continued to fellate me, Luke stood and walked to the other side of the bed, behind her. He dropped his towel, then leaned forward placing his left knee on the bed just below Monica and his left hand on her left breast. He rested his right hand on her left buttock, his fingers outstretched.

I couldn't see precisely what the fingers of his right hand were exploring, but I imagined that one fingertip found Monica's backdoor. He caressed her there lightly and Monica responded with an, "Ummm," tickling my cock with her response. She stroked faster with her hand, now keeping her head still with her mouth around my cockhead, treating it with swirls of her tongue. I tried to hold off, but Monica wasn't letting up. I felt the urge rising and warned, "I'm gonna come."

I felt more than heard her reply, "Ummhmm," once again as she planted her hand at the base of my cock and resumed her long oral strokes of my cock. The spasms of my orgasm followed each other rapidly, and Monica allowed the fluid to run freely onto her hand and my belly. As my climax came to an end, I placed my left hand on her shoulder. I saw that Luke continued his massage of her breast and her anus.

Monica withdrew her hand, but still held my cock in her mouth, now closing her lips tightly once again and moving her head slowly. I softened quickly after my fourth orgasm of the last two days. After another minute of gently suckling and tonguing my flaccid penis, she released me and rose on her knees, covering her mouth with her hands in modesty. Luke lifted his hands away and stepped backwards as she climbed off the bed and walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

Losing the light from the bathroom, the bedroom darkened considerably. Luke handed me a clean towel. I said, "Thanks." Even in the relative dark, I could see that Luke's cock was at full attention, and I understood that the evening's adventures weren't over.

In a minute, the room brightened as Monica opened the door and walked towards the bed. I rose and walked to the bathroom, floating my hand across her waist as we passed. Not wanting to miss anything, I took my washcloth from the shower, wet it, and wiped off in a hurry, not even bothering to dry off before almost running back into the bedroom.

Monica was lying on her back in the middle of the bed, head on a pillow and legs spread slightly. Her eyes were on Luke as she swirled her clit lightly with her fingertips. Luke was climbing onto the bed as I approached. Monica widened her legs in an unspoken invitation, and he knelt between them. He lowered himself and kissed her mouth. She moved her hand from her clit to his cock. Neither sought foreplay, and she guided him into her pussy. They fucked slowly, still kissing. I watched from the side of the bed, and when I recognized that I had no role to play in this current act, I walked to the chair, placed a towel on it and sat to watch.