My Surprisingly Adventurous Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica lifted her feet from the bed and encircled the back of Luke's thighs with her legs. As he continued to penetrate her slowly, Luke moved his right hand under Monica's left bum cheek. Once again, I could not directly see his fingertips, but the rippling of his forearm indicated the nature of his caresses.

At the same time, Luke lifted Monica's left bum cheek, squeezing her pelvis more tightly against him and causing his pubic bone to stimulate her clitoris with greater intensity. Tilting her left side up also aligned the head of Luke's bendy cock to rub the anterior wall of her vagina, providing her with more Grafenburg stimulation with each stroke. Monica groaned in approval.

Luke had clearly honed his technique through experience, and knew exactly what he was doing to Monica. She clasped his legs around him more tightly then wrapped her arms around his back as they continued to fuck each other, moving in perfect concert, and kissing open mouthed between panting breaths.

I was transfixed by the sight. Monica began to utter soft rhythmic "Ahh's" and "Ohh's" in response to each plunge of Luke's cock. They were both breathing more heavily, and Luke's face was red and his forehead damp with sweat.

They began fucking faster, staying perfectly synchronized. In a choppy, breathy voice, Monica uttered, "Ohh God! That's it, Luke. Just like that. Fuck me. Fuck me!"

If I was making this story up, I would say that Luke's expert simultaneous stimulation of Monica's G-spot, clitoris and backdoor brought her to earth-shattering climax, but she has only ever orgasmed from fairly intense clitorial stimulation, and tonight was no exception. But there was no doubt about her enjoyment, and no doubt about Luke's. He increased his pace further and Monica matched his upwards thrusts, spurring his thighs with her heels and squeezing him with her arms around his back.

After a couple of minutes Monica lowered her left hand to Luke's backside and her right hand to his hip. She tightened her grip, pulling Luke's pelvis against hers in sync with Luke's inward thrusts as if she was trying to cram Luke's entire pelvis inside her. Their combined efforts ensured that Luke stretched her vagina with the full length of his formidable cock with every thrust. After several minutes of wanton sex, Luke raised his head and warned, "I'm close."

Monica didn't release him from legs or arms, instead beckoning with a whisper I barely heard, "Cum inside me."

With a strangled, "Ahh!!" he began his climax. Instinctively, Luke timed his thrusts to empty his seed as deeply inside Monica as possible.

She gasped her own softer, "Ahh!" In response as she felt each of his spasms inside of her. They stayed locked together for a few moments after he finished, Luke's head resting on the bed beside Monica's. Finally, Monica disengaged her arms and legs. He propped up over her, freeing his cock. He climbed over Monica's leg and laid on his back on the bed beside her as they both drew deep, euphoric breaths.

Finally Monica turned to me, a glow lighting her face. I smiled and asked, "How do you feel?"

"Wonderful," she breathed.

They rested for another couple of minutes, then Monica stood carefully and walked shakily to the bathroom. Once again, Luke and I both watched her perfect bum as she walked away. On her return, she went to her closet and grabbed her robe. She approached as Luke arose from the bed and walked to the bathroom. I stood to meet her and we kissed. She asked, "Everything OK?"

I replied with "Yes. We'll talk later," then kissed her again. Luke soon came out and he and I both dressed in shorts and T's. Wordlessly, we went downstairs. We walked through the front hallway and said our goodbyes. Luke nodded to me then kissed Monica lightly on the lips before walking outside.

Later that evening, Monica and I agreed that we had to stop this before it turned into an affair. She let Luke know the next day. He was disappointed, imagining that he had a few more adventures with her ahead of him, but was understanding. We even helped him move the next week, and a couple of years later, we attended his wedding in Savannah to a beautiful woman, Emily, whom he met at work. I remarked to Monica how much I thought Emily resembled her, but she dismissed me with a wave.

We often share recollections of those two evenings, and it never fails to supercharge our sex life. Maybe someday we'll have an opportunity for that foursome...