My Surprisingly Adventurous Wife

Story Info
Our first threesome.
8k words
4.18
20.9k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 1:

I was immersed in a virtual reality first person shooter and didn't realize how long Monica was outside until the front door opened. I took off my headset and looked at my phone, "What took so long?"

She clutched the mail that took her an hour to retrieve and blushed as she confessed, "I ran into Luke."

"Ahh" I replied, "I should have guessed."

My wife, Monica, and I met during our freshman year at Syracuse and dated through college. After graduation, we spent a year apart while she worked through a finance internship as I started medical school three hours away. Our relationship survived and even thrived during our time apart fueled by visitation weekends and sometimes whole weeks well spent in each other's company. She eventually found a position with a firm in Providence where I was in medical school, and we married a few months later.

Monica is 5'5", slender and athletic, with engaging light brown eyes and light brown hair. Her smile is bright and irresistible and she smiles often. Petite and approachable, she draws attention and guys are always chatting her up. She's a 10 and I'm a charitable 7. Early in our relationship, I often felt jealous, but I've mellowed considerably after 21 years of marriage. We have two kids, now both in college. Neither of us have ever had a sexual relationship with anyone else.

We live in a 3 bedroom duplex in a relatively new development with a mix of condos and duplexes and a few free standing houses. Luke is a neighbor and a good friend who rents a condo a short walk away. Monica and I are both decent cooks, and with our kids away, Luke has been an occasional dinner guest, more frequently over the last three months following his break-up with his girlfriend of 2 years.

Monica and I sometimes share sexual fantasies as a prelude to sex, and her musings often center on Luke. Before Luke's breakup, Monica and I had talked about a foursome or a couples swap with Luke and his then girlfriend, Zahra, an attractive, half Italian, half Persian woman in her late 30's. While I didn't have the same depth of attraction to her as Monica had to Luke, I happily engaged in banter about a foursome as it always heightened our arousal and led to some of our most memorable nights of lovemaking.

Blush fading, Monica managed, "Luke is moving. He found a job in Atlanta and is leaving in two weeks."

"Wow!" I said, surprised, "He never told me that."

"He just heard back this morning and accepted the offer. He said he'll lose two months of rent, but it's worth it for the raise." She pouted, "No foursome for us now, I guess."

"Still time for a threesome," I offered.

"Ummhmm," she answered. "Come on, Dom, you wouldn't go for that. Without Zahra, there's nothing in it for you."

"A happy wife is in it for me," I countered. "I think I'll have fun. I'm sure Luke will." I raised my eyebrows. "Don't tell me you aren't interested."

"I might be interested," she admitted, "but what about our marriage?"

"Well if we are both in agreement, and it's only a one time thing, and you don't run off with him after one night of crazy hot sex, I think we could give it a try." I met her eyes as her face reddened again.

Turning away, Monica said, "No. I don't think so. I couldn't go through with it."

We didn't talk about it the rest of the evening, but by morning, Monica had come around to the idea. She started over breakfast, "If we did this, it doesn't mean you get to have a threesome with another woman in the future. Also, any one of us can stop everything, anytime, for any reason. Agreed?"

"Agreed." I replied.

Monica considered, "How do we even ask Luke about this?"

"I'll just ask him," I said. "I'm pretty sure he'll be on board."

"When?"

"I'll ask him today. Maybe we can meet up tonight," I said, feeling my heart beat faster. "Would that be okay?"

"Tonight?" Monica asked.

"Well I work tomorrow so tonight works better for me," I reasoned.

"OK. I can't believe we're doing this. But tell him there are two rules: Anyone can stop everything anytime and he can't cum in my vagina." Monica reddened again as she said it.

Monica has an IUD, so I knew she wasn't worried about pregnancy. Maybe her rule was an attempt to preserve some vestige of our marriage vow. I wasn't about to argue, but always thorough, I specified, "Can he cum in your mouth?"

"I guess so. Is that OK with you?"

"I guess so. I'm sure Luke will be OK with that too...." I teased.

I didn't want to text or call Luke with this, so under the pretext of bringing over a couple of blueberry scones Monica made yesterday, I headed to Luke's condo. He was quick to agree. I made certain to mention Monica's two rules. I also emphasized to Luke that I wanted Monica to be the focus of the evening and outlined how I thought we could ensure that she was.

When I returned, Monica was waiting at the front door. She wasn't wearing a bra, and her nipples betrayed any semblance of calm. "What did he say?"

"He'll meet us at 7 for a glass of wine and an evening of fun," I said.

Holding her palms to her cheeks, Monica breathed, "I can't believe we're doing this."

We spent the rest of the morning and early afternoon cleaning the house, especially the bedroom and master bath. She placed a few hand towels in key locations around the bed. She had me assist in some very personal grooming, one of my favorite tasks, and one that usually led to cunnilingus. Not so today, Monica wanted to wait until this evening. I had erections all day like I was 17 again, and leaked a little precum while shaving around her lovely pussy. We took at least three showers each, the last together, with me sporting another erection that would have to wait.

After some deliberation, Monica chose a simple blue summer dress without a bra or panties. I wore dress pants and a golf shirt. I did wear boxers because it felt too weird without.

Luke knocked at exactly 7:00, and we welcomed him inside. I poured 3 glasses of chardonnay, handed them out and raised my glass, "A toast to our hostess." Monica smiled at me, finally taking her eyes off Luke. They had been examining every inch of each other since he walked in the door.

Luke, apparently unaware of threesome dress formalities, wore black running shorts and a plain gray t-shirt. He has a swimmer's body, 6 foot 3, and about 200 pounds, slim and muscular. Luke's face is classically handsome with a light complexion and sandy, straight dark blond hair, brown eyes and a strong, clean-shaven jaw that frequently hosts a bright and mischievous smile.

We sipped our wine as Luke's and Monica's eyes danced over each other. Luke broke the silence, placing his glass on the counter as he asked, "So, what's next?"

Monica set her glass down and glided to him placing one hand on his shoulder and one on the back of his head. She tilted her face upwards sharply to accommodate their difference in height. She eased his head lower and met his lips with a soft kiss. Luke placed his hands on her mid back and drew her in. They kissed more deeply the second time, their tongues mingling. Monica's eyes were closed, but I caught Luke glancing at me. I turned and started towards the staircase.

I led the three of us into the bedroom, turning back to face Monica about halfway between the bedroom door and our queen bed. I turned around and kissed Monica, mingling tongues, both of us with our eyes closed. Luke placed his hands on her slender hips and started to kiss her neck from behind. We embraced in this way for a couple of minutes before Luke's hands drifted up her flanks to her breasts.

My hands rested lightly on Monica's lower back as we kissed. After a minute, I moved my right hand up her back to the zipper of her dress. I watched Luke's broad hands massage Monica's breasts as I unzipped. Luke raised his hands and unburdened Monica's shoulders of her dress straps. With a little tug at her hips, Monica dropped her dress to the floor, and Luke's hands soon found her bare breasts.

Now nude, not counting Luke's hands, Monica unbuttoned my pants. As I removed first pants then shirt and boxers, she turned around and lifted Luke's shirt over his head. She lowered her hands, dropped the shirt, and caressed Luke's erection through his tented running shorts.

She took the front of his waistband in her right hand and fished his erection from his shorts with her left. Luke lowered his shorts to his feet and stepped out of them.

She turned back to me as Luke's hands returned to their exploration of Monica's soft B-cup breasts and her responsive light brown nipples.

I leaned forward and pressed my penis against Monica's stomach as Luke positioned his own erection along the cleft of her shapely behind. As Monica and I kissed, Luke lifted her hair off of her right ear and started to nibble at her earlobe from behind her. She reached down and began to fondle me. After a minute, I took her hand from my cock then turned and led the three of us to the queen bed in the middle of the room.

Luke sat Monica on the foot of our bed then lowered her so she laid on the bed with her bum resting at its lower edge. Luke placed a towel on an upholstered bench at the foot of the bed and sat as Monica set her feet on the bench on both sides of him, giving Luke a perfect view of her neatly trimmed pussy.

I circled behind Luke to stand at the left side of the bed, then bent over and propped up on my left forearm beside Monica's chest. I started to kiss Monica's neck, pausing occasionally to observe Luke's ministrations.

Luke placed the tips of both of his index and middle fingers on the upper, outer edges of Monica's pussy, then drew his fingertips downwards and in, gently squeezing her lips together. As he brought his fingers back up, he also moved them outward, separating her labia. He repeated this maneuver a few times. At the top of the last circuit, he held her lips open widely, exposing her clitoris.

With stimulation, Monica's pink clitoris swells to resemble a pencil eraser in both size and in color. At the moment, my mouth was on Monica's, and I couldn't see her clitoris directly, but imagined it glistening in anticipation.

Luke lowered his head to her. He lapped her engorged outer labia first, alternating sides as he began to probe her introitus with a finger.

I watched as Luke lowered his head further and began circling Monica's pussy with his tongue, broadly sweeping across her labia then running his tongue in a U along her perineum. He ended each circuit with a gentle probe of her opening with his tongue. Monica had her eyes closed, focusing on the sensations from Luke's expert oral attentions. I refocused myself and bent forward to kiss her neck.

After another minute, a moan escaped Monica. I looked at her face and saw her eyes were still closed. I looked down at Luke. His head was now raised as he traced smaller circles around Monica's clitoris. Luke caressed her opening then inserted the index and middle fingers of his right hand and began to slide them in and out of her, pressing his fingertips against the inner walls of her vagina.

She inhaled sharply the moment Luke began to concentrate his tongue's massage more directly on her clitoris. At the same time, I suckled her left breast, while rolling her right nipple with my fingers. Monica writhed with pleasure.

As I moved my lips to her right nipple, I noticed the skin of her lower neck and mid chest reddening. Eyes closed and fingers lightly clawing at the bedsheets at her sides, Monica drew quick, audible breaths through lips set in a small oval.

Luke now kept both fingers fully inside of Monicas's wanting pussy, fondling the front of her vagina as he lapped her clitoris firmly and deliberately. His head bobbed as he quickened his pace. I lapped her right nipple, my tongue mimicking Luke's treatment of her clit.

"Right there. Don't stop," Monica pleaded and clawed at the sheets more forcefully as her climax neared. Then a rumbly, "Ahhhhh!!" escaped her and she convulsed as the first wave of her orgasm flowed through her. Luke anchored his teeth, covered by his upper lip, on her mons, and was able to keep his mouth planted on Monica's writhing pelvis as he continued to lick her clitoris more softly throughout her orgasm.

Seven or eight more waves flowed through her over the next half minute, then she exhaled loudly and sunk deeply into the bed. "Oh my God, that felt good!" she managed, raising a palm to her forehead.

Enough dusky yellow sunlight still came in through the three windows behind the head of the bed to illuminate Luke as he rose to his feet between the bench and the bed, still entrapped between Monica's legs. Roused by the motion, Monica looked up. Her eyes drifted from his face down his chest and abs. The "V" of his inguinal ligaments funneled her gaze to his erection. Luke's cock was about 7 inches, similar in length to mine, narrower through the shaft but with a larger head. It had a distinct bend and tilted dorsally and towards the left, so that the bulbous head of his very erect cock pointed to his left shoulder.

As Monica continued to gaze up at him, Luke bent his knees as he grasped the shaft of his penis in his right hand and brushed Monica's clitoris with his crimson cockhead. He then guided his cock down her slit, pausing with its head just within her opening. He pulled his cockhead, now glistening, up once again, and massaged her clitoris with it for a long minute. I watched from the side of the bed as he dipped his cock once again to her introitus.

"OK to go inside you?" Luke asked. I thought this superfluous as his head was clearly already inside of her a little, but Monica turned to me with a serious look. I nodded my assent, and she nodded back at me before turning to Luke with a breathy, "Yes."

An "Ummmm," escaped Luke as he penetrated Monica slowly and deeply, pausing a moment with his entire length inside of her before drawing back then continuing with slow, deep strokes. I watched motionless, still very aroused, but with a sense of unease I didn't feel while I watched Luke pleasure Monica with his mouth.

Luke started fucking my beautiful wife faster, occasionally running his fingers along her inner thighs. An, "Ahhh," from Monica roused me, and I returned my lips to nipples that hardened immediately in response. Luke bent forward and placed his hands on the bed at either side of Monica's waist. He varied his pace a little, but always penetrated her with his full length. I turned to Monica's face. Her eyes were trained on Luke's toned abdomen and chest now dampening with sweat. She sensed my gaze and turned and asked me for a pillow. After helping me place one behind her head and her shoulders, she reached down and began to strum her clit gently.

Luke slowed his pace, and I recognized that he was trying to delay his orgasm. Monica must have had the same realization, and taking charge she encouraged, "That's it! Faster!"

Luke abandoned restraint and after another minute of heedless thrusts, he panted, "I'm cumming!" as he withdrew from her. Lifting her hand from her clit to his cock, Monica stroked him through his orgasm. With a low moan, he released his first stream onto her chest then covered her stomach with his emissions.

Luke breathed deeply as he and I both gazed down at Monica, now wet with Luke's cum. Luke straightened then sat back on the bench. I handed Monica a towel from the bedside table and she wiped her chest and stomach. She then stood and walked to the master bathroom to clean off more thoroughly. Luke and I both watched her round, slightly slouchy derriere bounce as she walked away from us. Luke sighed and stood back up. No longer contained by Monica's legs, he took a hand towel from the bench and wiped his softening penis with it. We shared an awkward but brief silence until Monica returned. Luke walked to the bathroom, the two exchanging smiles as they passed. As she approached me, she lifted her hand and caressed my erection and asked, "What now?"

"Now it's my turn," I said and led Monica back to the edge of the bed. After placing fresh towels both on the bench and on the bed, I laid her back in the same position she so recently vacated.

Wide eyed as she realized, "Again?" I nodded as Luke returned. This was the plan I outlined with him and as I seated myself on the bench he walked to the side of the bed, in an exchange of our roles. But instead of standing on the floor, Luke knelt on the bed then lowered his buttocks to rest on his heels and spread his thighs, opening himself to Monica's gaze and reach. He bent down and kissed her on the lips and then more deeply, once again mingling tongues. Soon, Luke started to treat her tongue to the same quick laps his tongue had so recently applied to her clitoris.

At the same time, I lowered my head and began to lick the full length of her slit. I lifted her legs and supported them with my hands on the back of both her thighs. Her knees were slightly bent and her feet pointed to the ceiling. As I did this, she brought both hands to her labia, spreading herself open to me as she often did, and I started to lick her clitoris directly, but slowly and softly at first. I had rarely felt it this swollen. After another minute, I changed tactics and began swiping sideways licks across her clit.

Luke fondled Monica's breasts, as she continued to hold her labia open for me. I set my mouth in a circle centered at her clitoris, sealed my lips to her skin, and applied suction as I lapped her clitoris with continued sideways swipes. She moaned and after several minutes entreated us, "That's it. Don't stop."

She came exceptionally hard, bucking her pelvis, and flexing her abdomen with each wave of her second orgasm of the evening. Luke and I lost our respective purchases on her nipple and her clitoris, but Monica took over, fingering her clit through her orgasm. When she finally relaxed, I helped her lower her feet back onto the bench then stood and admired her neck and chest, now reddened and damp as she took several deep breaths.

Three inches shorter than Luke, I stood with my cock level with her vagina. I positioned its tip at her opening then gilded easily inside. She was very wet, and the sex felt almost frictionless at first. Luke still sat haunches on heels on the bed beside her and continued to toy with her breasts,

After a few minutes of fucking Monica in this position, I bent and slid my hands under her thighs and lifted her legs until her toes once again pointed towards the ceiling.

Focused on my own maneuvering, I only now noticed Monica's left hand, her dominant hand, slowly and distractedly stroking Luke's semi-erect penis. He was sitting up with his hands, now seemingly as always, occupied with her boobs.

After a couple of minutes of steady thrusting, I pulled her legs closer together and rested the backs of her ankles on my shoulders. This lifted her pelvis, allowing me to penetrate her more deeply. I quickened my pace. On one ambitious backstroke, I knocked the bench backwards to the carpeted floor.

I reveled in and tried to sear into my memory the experience of fucking my beautiful wife as another man played with her breasts while she stroked his cock. I felt myself tighten. After a day and a half of anticipation, I could no longer hold off and managed, "I'm cumming!" just before erupting inside her.

My orgasm was intense, and longer than usual. As I emptied myself into Monica we held each other's gaze and she uttered a few soft "Ahh's." Luke was kneeling beside her, and she continued to stroke him gently. A sensation of deep relief came over me as my climax waned. I took a breath, then exhaled with a sigh as I pulled out and away from her.

Monica propped herself on her elbows as Luke and I stood. She used the edge of the towel beneath her to wipe some of my cum from her then stood, hand at the ready to catch any additional leak and walked to the bathroom once again. I picked up the fallen bench as Luke and I waited for the return of our muse.