My Surrender to Desire with a CD Ch. 03

Story Info
They visit the bookstore where Jim first saw pictures of CDs.
1k words
4.67
4k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next few weeks, Ellen and I saw each other almost every day. My 19 year old cock could not get enough of her. She taught me things, position, and pleasures I never thought possible.

One morning, as she took off her nightgown and returned to her "male clothes", she smiled coyly and said: "Why don't you pick me up at my home tonight so we can go out in public."

Until that moment, Ellen and I had never been out together in public...and I was intrigued...and more than a little aroused. She gave me her address, and at 8:00 P.M. that night, I pulled into her driveway. As she appeared in the doorway, my heart skipped a beat. Ellen was wearing a sheer white blouse...a black leather mini skirt....and "over the knee" black leather boots. Her lipstick was bright red...and her blonde hair bounced softly in the evening light.

She got into my car and I asked where she wanted to go. Ellen smiled...and said" Remember that bookstore you first went to? The one where you first saw pictures of a CD? Take me there"

Somewhat confused...I drove in silence as Ellen sat next to me...holding my hand. I parked near the Bookstore and we started to walk to the entrance. It was then she whispered: "Did you know they have a theater section in there?"

I told her I hadn't seen it before. I had only looked at magazines and viewed a video or two in the booth area. Hand in hand, we entered...and I couldn't help but notice the admiring looks of every man in the place! Ellen nodded in the direction of the clerk.

I paid for two tickets to the theater...and the clerk buzzed us in. It took my eyes a minute or two to adjust to the darkness....but soon I could make it 20 or 30 theater style seats....facing a screen showing a pornographic movie. A young woman was getting fucked hard and her moans filled the room. I started looking for a seat, until Ellen motioned me to follow her through the passageway to a smaller theater area. Here, some 10 to 15 chairs faced a smaller screen....but on that screen a lovely CD was sucking off a muscular lover. Five or six men were already there.

Ellen and I stood in the back, holding hands and watching. My arousal was obvious...and she began to caress my hard on. When I leaned in to kiss her, she turned...and returned my kiss with her usual passion and love. By this time in our growing relationship, even the taste of her lipstick made me hard and ready to cum. My moans were audible....and two of the men came over. One began to caress her ass, and Ellen broke off our kiss to whisper: "Thank you for the compliment...but I am a one man woman....and I'm with my boyfriend. But you are free to watch."

Another two men came over....and the four of them formed a circle around us...each of them massaging their hard ons while Ellen and I kissed and she caressed my cock. It was then she whispered in my ear: "Jim honey...please....suck me tonight."

I was shocked..."Ellen...what if someone comes in and catches us."

She motioned to our audience encircling us: "They will shield us...and let us know if anyone comes in." Our kiss resumed...and this time her tongue was in my mouth. My cock was nearly breaking out of my pants. She whispered quietly: "Take care of me my love....and I will make sure I make it up to you."

I couldn't stop myself. I slid to my knees....looked around....and saw that the door was being watched. I lifter her black leather mini skirt...and kissed the tip of Ellen's cock. It was already wet with pre-cum. In my 19 years, I was never so nervous or afraid as I was that night. But as I began to caress the leather on her over-the-knee-boots....my fears were overcome by my pure, raw desire. I had to have this woman in my mouth. I had to pleasure her...no matter who was watching.

Her cock was hard and wet...and I began sucking it from tip to base. My hands caressed her leather boots the entire time as I took every inch deep into my mouth. Her taste...her scent....the throbbing of her cock was simply incredible. My eyes had been closed in ecstasy. And when I opened them, I saw four men... all business men or married men....watching our every move. They each had their cocks in their hands and were masturbating to us. Having these men stroking their cocks to the sight of me sucking my lover's cock was almost enough to make me cum.

Ellen began to tremble. She took my head in her hands and drover her cock into my mouth over and over again. "Yes Jim..oh Yes.......suck me darling" I caressed the smooth skin of her thighs. A long time bicyclist...Ellen had GORGEOUS legs. I heard her moan...and then....IT happened.

She grabbed my head and slid her cock down my throat as it erupted. I sucked her even harder as she shot rope after rope of cum in my mouth. One of the men in our audience groaned...and shot his wad...a bit splattered on the way next to me...with some getting on my face.

Ellen quickly pulled me to my feet...wrapped her arms around me...and we kissed. We kissed more deeply than we had ever kissed before. Our tongues became one as we swapped her cum back and forth. One by one...three other moan cried out as orgasms ripped through them. But for me there was no one there but Ellen. I cried out: "I love you...I love you so much".

Tenderly, Ellen wiped the cum off my face and kissed me yet again. She smiled at our audience and whispered: "Not tonight boys...he is all mine". Hand in hand we walked out of the theater and back to my car....where this glorious woman did in fact, make it up to me when we got back to her place.