All Comments on 'My Sweet Bella Ch. 01'

by timeislinear

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Oh yeah, MORE!

tekwittekwitalmost 4 years ago
This is an awesome story so far.

It was a really enjoyable read! I hope you can find your way to continue the story!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 4 years ago
Tender story of love

Beautifully written and very erotic. Only natural that two attractive people who love each so much give in to taboo desires.

DaddysgirlflDaddysgirlflalmost 4 years ago
Oh yessss please

So erotic. I need MORE

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fabulous, two people so in love with each other.

it can only get better....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

We need the other 5 chapters, hope you havent given up on it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a moving story, a father and daughter so close, as one, so much in love that they can only go in one direction and I'm looking forward to the next installment .....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Beautiful and so moving. A father and daughter, realizing how much in love with each other that they are, getting ever closer together. Knowing that very soon they both will become one. For each of them life can only get better...

XdehlilyxXdehlilyxover 1 year ago

This needs more ch, I got wet just thinking about what's to come in this beautiful relationship with her daddy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertimeislinear@timeislinear
British guy with a passion for loving fantasies. I try my best to write characters that feel like they possess genuine emotion and desires for one another, despite the conflicting nature of their attraction. Writing is a lot tougher than I assumed it would be, and I doubt my...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES