My Sweet Bella Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, huh, I'm fine, it's just- Um, I dunno - maybe-"

"Daddy," she cut off my rambling, for which I was very grateful. She looked up me with her big beautiful eyes and smiled softly at me.

"Daddy - it's ok."

I didn't know what she meant - what was ok? She could obviously tell I was confused as she then looked up at me, and said again,

"Daddy, it's ok. Just relax."

She reached a hand up my neck, letting her fingers graze and trace a path up to my ear, and then placed her hand behind my head, gently pulling me towards her, and herself towards me.

"Just relax Daddy - its ok. I love you" She said, and with that she leaned in and placed a slow, soft kiss upon my cheek. As the soft gentle sound of the kiss faded away into the air, she left her lips there upon my cheek, and pursed them again and kissed me once more. Then she tilted her head slightly and kissed my cheek a third time - lower this time, towards the back of my jaw. She continued, tracing a line of soft pecks down the side of my neck, down my arm to my bicep, before picking it up and wrapping it around her again. Once again she placed her head on my chest - placing one last kiss upon my pec while stroking my chest and stomach with her hand.

She returned her thigh to where it had been before, curled up to my crotch. As she moved it back there she bumped into my cock, which was suddenly stiffening. I had resisted the temptation to "squeeze", but as she bumped it I couldn't help myself, and suddenly I was stiffening against the feel of her thigh. I knew she knew what she was feeling, as the moment she brushed her thigh against it I felt her breathing quiver.

"This feels so nice Daddy," she said, continuing to rub her hand around my chest, and now slowly sliding her leg up and down to slowly graze against my cock.

There was no mistaking what was going on. I couldn't believe what was happening, but as she continued to work her body against me I knew I had to make a choice.

Either I stopped this right now - or I didn't.

I reached my arm down and placed my hand on her thigh, and softly squeezed it against me, whilst also pulling her in even closer with the arm I had wrapped around her. She let out a soft sigh as I did so.

"You're right angel, this feels amazing," I said, completely losing myself to her.

She looked up at me again, and as I stared into her eyes I knew I wanted nothing else in this universe. Reality itself could collapse around me so long as I could still exist in this moment with Bella. Bella, my wonderful daughter. The warmth in my life. The essence of wonder and joy. And here she lay in my arms, her body curled up into mine, the two of us fitting together like two pieces of broken glass coming together again to form a mosaic.

I pulled her up and pulled her towards me. All of time stood still as I took a leap that no man should - but I did.

I pressed my lips against hers. Like her first kiss upon my cheek it was with the lightness of a hummingbird. Our lips parted a moment and hung there, the thinnest sliver of air between them.

"Bella, darling - I love you."

Our lips touched again and this time they weren't static. We moved them slowly against each other, in tiny movements just to continue the kiss, but our movements slowly grew bigger, and the kiss grew grander. She moaned softly as we kissed and I couldn't help it either. I pulled her into me even further, and soon she was completely on top of me, and I could feel her soft breasts against my chest. I ran my hands up and down her thighs and her back as I kissed her, before allowing them to land on her perfect ass. I squeezed her cheeks and pulled her into me, grinding her crotch against my hard dick. She broke the kiss and let out an honest to god moan.

"Oh god, Daddy - this feels so good!"

"Angel, this is so incredible," I said, completely stunned by what was happening.

"I love you so fucking much Daddy!"

"I love you more than anything. You are everything to me," I said, before returning my lips to hers.

We continued kissing and grinding; I ran my hands all over her body as she ran hers through my hair and under my shirt against my chest. The feeling of her hands against my bare skin drove me absolutely wild. It felt like some beautiful dream and I enjoyed every second of it. I ran my hands along her thighs again and as I came to her shorts instead of going over the fabric I went under. I felt the gorgeous smooth skin of her perfect thick, juicy ass in my hands and squeezed again.

All the while our kissing became deeper and deeper, with our tongues twisting and dancing with one another. Each moment was better than the last. I continued to grind her against my dick and she soon took control - I felt her adjust herself and realised that she was lining up her pussy against my dick through our clothes. She rubbed herself along my shaft as we continued to kiss. I couldn't stop thinking about the state of her pussy, how wet she must have been, I wondered what it looked like, I wondered what it smelt like, I wondered how it tasted. My mind was a rush of images and thoughts and ideas - every single one of them about my perfect daughter. She continued to grind against me and we continued to kiss for what only felt like minutes before she stopped kissing me and instead buried her head against my chest/neck - she kept grinding against my dick and I could hear her breathing getting heavier and heavier, released soft moans each time she exhaled. I was alternating my hands between her ass and her thighs, then I pulled my right hand up to her head and slowly stroked her hair and her ears.

"Daddy, I think I'm gonna come. This feels so fucking good I can't hold it anymore." She said, her breathing getting harder.

"Neither can I angel. This feels so perfect, I love you so much."

She looked up again at me, with a wide grin and said "I love you too Daddy."

She once again planted her lips on mine. This kiss was messy, it was trembling, and her lips bumped against mine. I felt her thighs tighten up and she wrapped her arms around my neck and shoulders and squeezed tight. This was it, I thought to myself, she was coming and god damn she was coming hard. I let myself go, and joined her. I completely let myself be free and felt myself release everything I had. I squeezed her into me tighter and tighter as my body jerked and shook. I felt like I was coming my entire essence into the fabric of our shorts.

Finally, we each let out one last, satisfied sigh and she just lay still on top of me. Between my cum and her wetness, our shorts were soaked, but neither of us minded. I stroked her hair and her back as she lay on top of me.

As we laid there, we completely relaxed, and we both shut our eyes. I don't think either of us intended to fall asleep - but that's what happened.

Half an hour letter I awoke and realised the mess we'd made, and thought that we ought to change our clothes. I gently woke her.

"Angel, angel," I said whilst slowly rubbing her arm.

"Huh? Oh shit did we fall asleep?" She replied, half groggy and half shocked.

"Yeah, I think we did. We should probably clean ourselves up."

"Yeah, that makes sense. Oh my god, we made such a mess. How much did you have saved up!" She asked, with a big grin on her face.

I laughed, and smiled at her, "Angel, I can't explain anything about what just happened."

She smiled again at me, before planting a quick kiss on my forehead. As she got up we realised the mess we'd made as both our shorts were completely soaked.

"Gross!" She said, as she looked at the mess. I laughed in response and she headed off the bathroom.

I went to the bathroom afterwards to clean myself up, and change into a fresh pair of - well, everything.

When I returned to the bedroom she was in my bed, under the blankets with her eyes closed.

I climbed into the bed on the other side, placing a kiss upon her shoulder, before spooning her. We whispered "I love you," to each other as I closed my eyes, and allowed myself to drift off to sleep with my beautiful, loving daughter in my arms.

12