My Sweet Birthday Slut

Story Info
A hot birthday gift for my slut.
2k words
4.16
8.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TSpank61
TSpank61
286 Followers

***Just a short erotic work. Sorry I haven't written anything lately, hoping to contribute more soon.***

What do you get the perfect sub for her birthday? How do you show your slut how much you appreciate all that she does for you?

I got her a necklace with a tanzanite gemstone surrounded by diamond chips. I had to ask the store clerk what the December birthstone was. We invited friends over and the party was a blast. We ate, drank and danced with a good time had by all. After everyone left, we cleaned up the perishable stuff.

"I love you baby, hope you enjoyed the party. Save the rest for tomorrow, let's go to bed."

"The party was so fun, thank you! I love you too."

We walked arm in arm to our bedroom and I let her enter first. Gently holding both her arms, I said "Stop slut." She knows we have entered D/s mode when I call her slut and stopped immediately.

I took out her collar and blindfold, slipping the blindfold over her eyes and fastening her collar around her neck. I could feel her pulse in her neck increase and her breathing become more rapid in anticipation.

"Put your hands on the bed slut, stick your ass out."

As she did so, I took her small butt plug (not the large plug, it was her birthday after all) and some lube out. Lubing up her asshole, I slipped my index finger in. Sliding it in and out and working it around. Then lubed up the plug and inserted it.

" I love when your ass swallows up the plug slut," I said as I pulled it out slowly then reinserted it several times.

I guided her to the side of the bed, "Lay in the middle of the bed on your back, arms and legs spread."

We keep padded restraints attached to the corners of the bed and I secured her spread eagle. I took a couple minutes to admire her, she looked so beautiful totally open and trusting. It made my heart swell. The pause also built the tension for her.

Leaning down I whisper in her ear, "You may cum at will my sweet birthday slut."

Again I paused to build suspense as I grabbed a long peacock feather. I ran it down the side of her face slowly down her throat, then repeating that on the other side of her face. I stopped before reaching her tits, walking to the end of the bed instead. Running the feather around her feet caused her to squirm. I worked my way up her left leg, stopping before I reached her pussy.

"Oooohhhhhhhh nnoooo!"

Then back down to her right foot and up her right leg. Again she moaned as I bypassed her pussy and started tickling her abdomen. Her nipples were hard and fully extended as I then ran the feather all around her tits. My slut was squirming as much as the restraints allowed. I then started to tease her pussy, the feather light touches to her clit driving her crazy. She couldn't get enough contact, enough friction, to put her over the top.

Taking pity on her, I used my index finger to collect her juices from her pussy and rub them on her clit. She started to lift and pump her hips up and down, straining for her release.

"Cum for me slut," I order her.

With a little scream she came hard, "Aaaahhhhhhh!"

I continued to rub her clit through her orgasm until she had finished completely. Wanting to give her a little rest, I went to the head of the bed. I leaned over and kissed her, caressing her face and neck. Then down to her tits, I rubbed them and squeezed lightly. My slut arched her back as I pulled and twisted her nipples. Not too hard, just hard enough to send jolts down to her pussy.

Still kissing her and nibbling on her neck I reached my hand down to her pussy, rubbing it but avoiding her sensitive clit. I pulled on her pussy lips and spread her flowing juices around her pussy and ass. Her moans increased as I played with her butt plug, moving it in and out. I loved watching her asshole bulge out as I gently pulled on it, then recede as I pushed.

I slipped one then two fingers of my right hand into her soaked pussy, curling them up to rub her g-spot. Working her inside with my right hand, I rubbed her clit with my left. As she bucked her hips again I said, "I want you to cum for me again slut but let's see if we can get you squirting!"

Pushing down on her pubic bone with my left hand, I started to pump her pussy with my right. Turning my left hand so my fingers could rub her clit while holding her pelvis down, I worked her g-spot over with the fingers of my right hand. My slut was moaning, squirming, thrashing her head around. Sweaty tendrils of hair stuck to her as her face and neck became flushed.

She started to grunt and then almost chant, "Ugh..ugh..oh fuck..oh fuck..fuck..fuck..ffuuuucccckkk!"

Her stomach muscles clenched as her fluids flew from her pussy, drenching my hand and the sheets. Giving her a break, I stopped pumping and just slowly slid my fingers in and out. She was taking deep breaths of air as her muscles started to relax.

"That was wonderful slut but I think you have more in there for me."

"No Sir, please," she pleaded as I started to pump her pussy again.

She was so wound up that she started to squirt almost immediately. I worked her pussy harder and longer, her juices reaching my elbow as she came.

"Oh,oh,oh,ooooohhhhh....Siirrrrrrrrrrrrr!"

Her muscles were clenched tight and her face beet red as she came on my fingers. I could feel the butt plug in her ass as I pumped my fingers causing added sensations. I stopped and just left my two fingers inside her as I caressed and smoothed the muscles in her abdomen.

Just as she started to relax I said, "One more..."

"Noooooo.....!"

Again I rubbed her clit as I pumped her pussy. In sexual overload, she came immediately with a long extended grunt, "Uuuuuuugggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!"

Both of us and the bed were soaked in sweat and pussy juice as I removed my fingers and started to soothe her. I climbed fully onto the bed, hovering over her I again thought how beautiful she looked in her vulnerable state. I removed her blindfold and leaned down to kiss her. She kissed me back weakly then with more energy as we shared the intensity of the moment.

We kissed, tongues entwined, lost in the sensations of our passion for each other. I nibbled on her earlobe, then her neck. Kissing, licking and nibbling on her throat as I worked my way down to her chest. Loving all around the swells of her tits, I bypassed her nipples. Though worn out, her excitement started to grow. Again my slut moaned as I started to lick and suck her nipples. Again nibbling on her, pulling her nipples up gently with my teeth.

I then worked my way lower, kissing and licking my way down to her smooth pussy. Teasing all around it, I licked her thighs and blew cool air onto her pussy. My slut started to move her hips again as I nibbled on her pussy lips too. Just small movements since most of her energy was depleted. I wanted to really feast on her pussy, so I released her ankles from the restraints. She just let her legs flop open as I lifted and spread them, opening her pussy to my devilish desires.

Starting with long licks from bottom to top, I licked up her sweet nectar. Her juices started to flow and I could not get enough, dipping my tongue deep into her core. Stiffening my tongue, I began to fuck her with it.

"Mmmmm...yes," she moaned as her pleasure started to build again.

I gave her soft rapid licks to her clit, butterfly kisses as her excitement ramped up. Wanting to open her further, I pushed her legs back and out as far as possible. She was totally open and vulnerable, no resistance to anything I desired. My slut was on the edge of subspace, needing just a small push to go over. She got there as I started to lick her clit harder, strange noises came from her throat as she gasped for air. Her body twitched as if she had no control.

The noises got louder when I played with her butt plug as I licked her clit. When I felt she was ready, I went for the trifecta. I sucked her clit, pulling it into my mouth and licking it with my tongue. My right hand still moved the butt plug in and out as I reached my left hand up to pinch her nipple hard. This set off what I can only describe as an explosion. Her hips bucked, her juices flew and dripped from my chin. She made a keening noise almost like a wounded animal.

"Uuuuggghhhhhooooooohhhhhaaaahhh!!!!!!"

I wanted to keep her floating in subspace, plus my aching dripping cock needed relief. So I hooked my arms under her knees holding her legs back and open as I slammed my cock into her soaking wet pussy. My cock felt like a steel bar in my excitement. My slut just moved her head and moaned, she had no control of her body as her eyes rolled back in her head. I thought she might lose consciousness as I pounded my cock into her.

"Ugh..ugh..ugh..," she grunted and gasped.

Neither one of us was in control at this point. I was a fucking machine, the only thought in my mind was to piston my cock into her cunt harder, faster. Sweat dropped off me onto her already sweaty body. Fluids were mixing everywhere saliva, sweat, her cum. Our wet bodies slipped and slapped against each other. Squishing, slurping, slapping of skin on skin, moans and grunts rang out. It sounded like an orgy porn scene but from just two people.

I couldn't tell if she was cumming multiple times or it was just one long orgasm continuing on and on. It seemed like hours but was only minutes before I felt my balls pull up tight to my body and my cum surged. I could feel it pulse up through the shaft of my cock before spewing out into her pussy, spurring me on to fuck her even faster.

"Fffuuuuuuuuuuccckkkkk!!!!" I yelled out. My body not my own, every muscle clenched as I held myself deep inside my slut. Head thrown back, veins popping in my neck, face red as I strained to push as deep into her as possible.

Finally I let her legs down and collapsed onto her, unable to hold myself up, both of us gasping for breath. When I was able, I lifted myself up so she could breathe easier. My slut was semiconscious, her eyelids half open, a smile on her face.

When my energy returned a bit, I removed her plug, collar and restraints. Then staggering to the bathroom, I got a warm washcloth and a couple large towels. I wiped our sex fluids off both of us, dried us and laid the large towels over the wet spots on the sheets.

Laying down with her, I pulled her in tight to my body. I hugged, kissed, and caressed her as we recovered a little.

"I love you baby, I hope you enjoyed your birthday."

"Mmm, love you too. Best birthday ever," she mumbled before falling into a deep sleep.

I just held and looked at her for a while, brushing the hair back from her lovely face. I couldn't help thinking what a lucky guy I was to have her.

TSpank61
TSpank61
286 Followers