My Sweet Canadian Girl Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess we can go with mom in her car," Susan said referring to Cassie and herself once we had gathered outside. During the game they had decided to go shopping for a few hours before dinner. "Is it okay if dad comes to the barbecue?" Susan asked. Mom looked stunned and took a moment to answer.

"If he wants to come it's okay with me," she said at last. "Will your wife mind?" she asked. I could only imagine how much it hurt mom to talk about her.

"She doesn't even like me going to the game every year but she knows I'd never miss it," he said. "Let me go back to the hotel and give her a call first though."

"Hope we'll see you there then," I said ready to follow Brian to his car.

"Judy," dad said making her turn around.

"What?" she asked in a blunt voice.

"Thank you for letting me spend more time with the family today. You had every right to say no," he said with genuine gratitude.

"I know what it's like to miss your children," mom said before we said our goodbyes for now.

As Brian drove us back to mom's house he was full of questions about my life with Cassie in Vancouver. He was a good man and treated my sister right but we'd never been all that close so I suspected Susan had asked him to find out what he could. There were so many good things to tell him about I didn't know where to begin. Time flew by as I told him about the wonderful woman who had forever changed my life.

Near my mother's house we stopped to get the supplies mom had requested. We picked up fresh steaks, vegetables for a salad, baking potatoes, and some shrimp to grill for appetizers. We also picked up a new case of diet Pepsi, some beer, a bottle of red wine and wine coolers for the ladies. Mom had told us not to start cooking anything until they got home, which meant she thought their short shopping trip could easily spiral out of control. Brian and I ended up downstairs drinking beer and watching TV as we waited for them to come home. Dad arrived about thirty minutes later and joined us downstairs until the girls came back.

Mom asked me to do the grilling and I went to work preparing the shrimp right away. I told Cassie I didn't need any help but she sipped at a wine cooler watching me with an impressed smile. Barbecuing was one of the few things I could do well food wise before meeting her. Everyone was sat around the dinning room having a great time, everyone but dad that is. I knew it had to be hard for him to be back in this house after so many years. Even when he used to pick Susan and I up as kids I couldn't remember a time when he came inside.

When the shrimp were ready, I went down and convinced him to come upstairs. He was hesitant but I finally got him to come up with me by telling him he might not get to see us again for a long time. I was a little worried that it would upset mom, but she had agreed to let him come over. She stepped out on the deck with me as I was putting the steaks on and thanked me for bringing him upstairs to be part of it. I think looking at the old pictures of happier times a few nights before had helped her get over some of the anger she'd held onto for years.

We sat down at the dinner table with six people to take up all the chairs for a change. Rarely had more than three been occupied when I was growing up. Cassie was on one side with me and Susan and Brian were across from us. That kept my parents on opposite ends of the table but meant they were facing each other too. I opened the bottle of wine and started pouring for everyone but Susan shook her head when I moved towards her glass.

"You sure sis?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said with a nervous look and deep breath. "My doctor says I shouldn't be drinking."

"Doctor? Is there something wrong Susan?" mom asked with a concerned look in her eyes.

"I'm fine mom. I wanted dad to come over because I have something important to tell everyone," she said as she looked to her husband and took his hand in hers with a smile. "We're having a baby." The table around me erupted in chaos as everyone offered their congratulations at once. I saw both my parents jump up and go to hug her, not even noticing that they were hugging each other at the same time.

"Oh Susan," mom said crying.

"My little girl is having a baby of her own," I heard dad manage to say before his voice failed him.

"Congratulations," I said shaking Brian's hand as he smiled at me.

"I'm so happy for you Susan," Cassie said with a warm sincere smile that my sister returned. I knew how much Cassie loved children and my sister having a baby was the best kind of news as far as she was concerned. "You're going to be an uncle Rick," Cassie said smiling at me excitedly and kissing me on the cheek.

"How long have you known?" mom asked staying in the hug with Susan and my father for now.

"I'm two months along," she said. "I wanted to tell you sooner but we decided to wait until today and tell everyone at once."

"I'm glad I was here for this," my dad said with a guilty look. "I missed so much as you kids were growing up." He seemed to notice he had his arms around Susan and mom for the first time as he backed off.

"Everyone looks so happy," Cassie said smiling. "Get a picture of them Rick," she said.

"I don't know," dad said looking nervous.

"You're going to be grandparents together," Cassie said making them both smile at her if not each other.

Just like that my wonderful wife had convinced my parents to forget their differences for a night. With Susan between them I snapped a few pictures then some more with Brian in there too. Cassie took one of my sister and me together before handing the camera to me. It was her turn now and she gave my sister a hug of her own whispering something private to her new sister in law and friend that made her smile. I took a handful of them posing together to make sure at least one of them captured that look in Cassie's eyes. She was thinking about how it would feel for us to make our own announcement like this someday and I hoped my smile back assured her that I couldn't wait for that day to come either.

What was shaping up to be an awkward meal together became a joyous celebration in the wake of my sister's good news. Knowing she was having her first child filled me with excitement. I'd seen Cassie with Marc's kids and knew how good it made her feel. Since meeting her brother's family, I'd grown to love them like the extended family they were now and couldn't wait to shower that same love on my sister's baby. I knew how special their aunt Cassie was to Matthew and baby Madeline and hoped I'd be half as good as an uncle to Susan's baby.

After dinner we gather in the living room and mom shocked me by bringing the photo albums out again. She was passing around the albums and I sat next to Susan as we went through mine. The only bad thing about Cassie and my sister growing closer was their willingness to make fun of me together. In front of family they were ruthless and I knew there were as many embarrassing photos of me inside Susan's book as there were in mine. Mom was sat down with Brian showing him the pictures of his wife as a child and he grinned widely over some of the ones he'd never seen before. No doubt he was hoping their own baby would be just as adorable as their mother had been. Even with the constant playful teasing from my wife and sister, I was having fun until suddenly I realized there was only one other album dad could be looking at. He was sat in the recliner when we started but had silently slipped away. I went to look for him and found him on the patio.

"Oh it's you," he said visibly relaxing and opening the photo album again. "Look at her," he said smiling at picture of mom on their wedding day. "Where did it all go wrong?" he asked rhetorically. I remembered thinking he'd never been in love the night we argued after my college graduation, but I knew now that a part of him would always love my mother.

"You both looked happy back then," I said nodding at the pictures.

"We were," he said sadly. "Even now there are days when I miss her so much. No one has ever made me feel like she did. If I had a dollar for every time I wished for one more chance with your mother."

"Dad I..." I couldn't bring myself to say I thought she still had feelings for him too. As a kid I wanted my parents to get back together and while it would still be a dream come true, I was a grown man now and could live with things the way they were. I couldn't live with pushing them back together if it meant mom's heart might be broken again.

"I'm just talking here Rick. She deserves much better than me," he said. "You won't mention this to anyone," he added staring at me intently.

"Of course not," I assured him.

"I see how happy Cassie makes you. Promise me you won't make the same mistakes I did," he said. "You don't want to be where your old man is twenty years from now."

"I..." I was unsure of what to say. There was no way I could ever neglect Cassie for a job like he had with mom.

"Just remember how much she means to you everyday and you'll be fine," he said. "Can you send your sister out to say goodbye?" he asked.

"Sure," I said. "I'm glad Cassie got to meet you. You should come up to Vancouver for a visit sometime."

"I'm honored just knowing you're willing to have me," he said. "Take this with you," he said handing me the pictures. "Thank your mother for me again and tell her..."

"Yeah?" I asked but he looked away.

"Tell her I'm sorry," he said in a whisper I wasn't meant to hear.

I sent Susan out to say goodbye to dad before he left. Mom couldn't help but stare at the photo album I'd come back with. Her face was impossible to read. It looked like she wanted to know what he said but was too afraid to ask. I gave her his thanks again, leaving out the apology for nothing in particular and everything at once. It wasn't meant for my ears and definitely not hers.

Susan and Brian needed to get going too. Tomorrow they had plans for another trip to see his parents where they'd be delivering the same good news. There was another round of hugs for my sister and a promise to send Cassie an email once she got home. I had expected no less, but it was still wonderful to see the woman I loved quickly becoming close with my family. Susan whispered something to Cassie that made her well up with tears and I knew from the look she gave me that she'd tell me later.

The night was still relatively young yet so mom offered us her car if we wanted it. Cassie and I decided to stay in though and ended up watching a movie with mom. I waited for them downstairs as they made tea and just about fell out of my seat when Cassie came down wearing the Dodgers shirt and shorts I bought her along with the pink hat that grew on me each time I saw it. She looked fantastic in her Dodgers outfit and I was happy to have found it for her. The shorts fit her like a pair of volleyball shorts, showing off a lot of leg and clinging to her ass tightly. It was a little cool downstairs so halfway though the movie we ended up snuggling under a blanket on the sofa as mom glanced over with smile for us. The looks Cassie and I shared all the time were brimming with love and it was impossible for people not to see it. It was obvious to anyone that she'd be my wife someday soon, which made it that much harder not to tell them she already was.

After the movie mom wished us good night before going to bed where she could dream of grandchildren all night. Cassie's lips found mine the moment mom left the room and we kissed passionately. I knew it was the news of my sister's pregnancy that had gotten into Cassie. Of all the things that were unfair about our secret marriage, being forced to wait for the children we wanted so badly hurt the most. Knowing my sister was having a baby made us both think about becoming parents. There was a lot more than that turning me on though. Cassie was always beautiful and sexy, but the new outfit and piercing made me want her just a little more than usual.

I stood up and took her by the hand to lead her upstairs before we could get too carried away. Meeting in my bedroom after taking turns in the bathroom, I was sat on my bed wearing just my boxers when she came in. Cassie smiled at me and went to her shopping bags in the corner. Handing me a little bag she waited for me to open it and inside I found a pair of blue silk boxers. The color matched her outfit and when I took it out I could see they had a Dodgers logo on them. I got up and kissed her before dropping my boxers ready to put on my new pair. Once I was naked she wanted me to stay that way though and she pushed me back onto the bed with another deep kiss.

Until that night I never thought the Dodgers needed cheerleaders, but watching Cassie dance around in her skimpy, clingy outfit I knew I'd been wrong. If the team management could have seen what I did that night I'm sure she would have been offered the job on the spot. The tiny cotton shorts in Dodger blue, with the team logo on the right leg stretched tight over her perfectly shaped ass. There were no seams showing so I knew she wasn't wearing panties beneath them. She clenched her ass and smoothed the material with her hands as she bent over. Watching the shorts slowing riding up her creamy white thighs left we with a pounding heart to go with my painfully hard erection. I began to stroke my cock to gain some relief though there was no way I was going to allow myself to cum without her help.

Cassie had come so far since we first met. Back then she lacked the self-confidence such an incredibly beautiful girl should have been brimming with. I told her how beautiful she was all the time and she knew it wasn't just in my eyes either. Everyday she became more bold and outgoing but it was still too easy to turn her back into a shy, blushing girl. Her smile as she turned around was full of love and it was all for me. The Dodgers tank top with thin spaghetti straps she wore was molded to her exquisite breasts and her erect nipples showed her own excitement. Whenever she lifted her arms or moved her body the top lifted just enough to show her sexy midriff and sparkling new piercing. Her complete and utter beauty left me stunned, so much so that I had to remind myself to breathe.

With a knowing smile, she continued to dance around my bedroom full of Dodgers merchandise. Cassie in her own Dodger outfit was easily the best of all and the one thing my room was missing for all those years. Turning her back to me, she started to lift her top slowly displaying the contours of her back. When it was almost off she pulled it back down and looked over her shoulder with a soft giggle in response to my sigh. She began letting the straps slip off her shoulders only to push them back into place whenever her nipples were in danger of being exposed. Spreading her feet she bent over at the waist stretching the already tight shorts taut across her butt. I had imagined Cassie in the colors of my favorite team countless times but nothing could have prepared me for a show like this.

Cassie kept me breathlessly waiting for just a little more skin even though I'd long since memorized every square inch of her beautiful body. She kept lifting her shirt to show me her naked back, only to lower it as she turned around to give me a glimpse of her new piercing. When she finally stopped in front of my desk to take off her top and then painstakingly fold it before putting it down my cock felt ready to burst. Grinning eagerly, I felt my heart flutter in excitement as she turned her beautiful breasts towards me. I groaned weakly when I saw she'd used our hats to hide them with one over each breast. Her beautiful smile and sympathetic sigh for my anguished face soothed my despair away quickly as she approached the bed.

Sitting up to meet her, I gawked at her naked breasts at last as she placed my hat backwards on my head and donned her own pink one. Tilting her face slightly to one side, she leaned into my body with a tight hug and toe-curling kiss. My chest burned where her rock hard nipples touched me as my cock throbbed between us. The urgency in her kiss was easy to recognize and when I made a move to slip her skimpy shorts off she quickly removed them for me. The moment they were off I picked up the familiar scent of her wet pussy and I knew she was just as horny as me.

Holding her hands well clear of her pussy, I whispered a reminder that I couldn't kiss her anywhere she touched after her fingers strayed there. Sitting up higher, she offered me her clean breasts with a wry smile as if remembering the frustration that accompanied denying them to me last night. With everything my tongue piercing was forcing us to miss out on it better be worth it in a month. Sucking her hard nipples one at a time, I listened to the sound of her blissful sigh and tried even harder to please my loving wife. The light touch of her fingers on my face as I bathed her breasts with kisses reminded me how sweet she was in every way.

Lifting my face away from her breasts when she could take no more, Cassie knelt high on the bed with her slippery pussy hovering over my cock. Descending with a kiss she whimpered into my mouth as our bodies came together in sweet embrace of sex. She wrapped her smooth legs around me and held her body close to mine as she rode me. I gripped her ass with a gentle squeeze and helped lift her up and down the length of my shaft. With the reduced love making over the past few days compared to our torrid love life since our engagement and no shortage of stimulation during our trip, Cassie's pussy was incredibly wet. I could feel her juices running down my shaft to dampen my trimmed pubic hair.

Even with the tortuously slow strip tease she put me through I was ready to go much faster than her careful pace. Holding her tight in my arms, I turned around and set her head down on my pillow. Placing my hands on her knees I spread her legs wide and began fucking her right. This woman drove me insane with lust and though she knew that already I never got tired of proving it again. With a blushing smile she whispered for me to slow down when the bed made a low creak on a particularly deep thrust. No matter how badly she wanted me to screw her hard the thought of my mother overhearing us scared her into modesty. Cassie kept trying to control my pace by clinging to me with her arms and legs. Each time I calmly pushed them away with a growing smile until we were giggling as we made love and the sound of our laughter threatened to eclipse anything that came from our lovemaking.

When I told Cassie in a clear, regular tone of voice that I was sick of fooling around and wanted to fuck her right she let out a wide eyed gasp before mashing her lips into mine for a trembling kiss. It worked like a charm though because after that she didn't let the quiet noise from our screwing bother her. Instead of trying to interfere with my pace, she was urging me on with passionate kisses and gentle caresses. Our regular spirited sex was something we both needed. Thrusting my cock into her hot, wet pussy filled me with those familiar tingles of pure joy that I craved. Cassie still tried her best to keep her moans subdued, but they were music to my ears after days of awkward silent sex.

Fucking Cassie in her pink Dodgers hat that I'd already grown to love was a thrill I'd waited forever to feel. I watch her face flush with passion and soon the pastel pink hat looked even duller compared to her skin. Turning my face to reach her lips I kissed and pulled away in the middle of her passion filled moan. Cassie was so turned on now that she couldn't be bothered to try and restrain her excitement any longer. She loved me and relished the torrid sex we shared. Losing ourselves in the heat of the moment, we fucked like the newlyweds we were in a feeble attempt to satisfy our mutual desire.

1...345678