My Sweet Canadian Girl Ch. 07

Story Info
Cassie meets Rick's family in LA.
30.5k words
4.77
10.3k
23
7

Part 7 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Sweet Canadian Girl Ch. 07

By Masterbates13

This chapter starts with the morning after Rick and Cassie's secret wedding. My characters don't practice safe sex but please do in your own lives. I apologize upfront for any grammatical errors I missed in editing. Comments, good or bad, are always welcomed. I hope those of you who have read this far will like this chapter too.

***

Our wake up call came far too early. After dancing until our feet hurt we made love until we were exhausted, falling asleep on a day that never should have ended. With just a few hours of sleep I knew Cassie was in for a long day at work but she'd never let it show. No matter how tired or upset she was, she was always cheerful and full of energy around the sick kids who meant the world to her. I joined her for a morning shower and we squeezed in a quickie before getting out to dry. As she was fixing her hair I tired to get everything in the room gathered up. She was ready before I was done so I told her I'd come back after dropping her off at work. It would give me a chance to go home and get the protective garment bag for her dress anyway.

Before dropping her off at work we had time to stop for breakfast at a coffee shop near the hospital. In the parking lot she seized my face and showered me with kisses. She was still incredibly turned on the day after our wedding and for a moment I thought she might be willing to skip work though it was something I'd never suggest again unless she was sick. Just before she opened the car door I caught her arm and she turned back to me ready for more kisses.

"We can't wear our wedding rings in there sweetie. The people working here know too many of the nurses at the hospital," I said.

"Oh Rick," she said welling up with tears. "I wish we didn't have to hide this. Someday you're going to put this ring on my finger in front of everyone we love and I'll never have to take it off again."

"Wearing a ring doesn't make me love you any more or less," I told her with a soft kiss as she passed it to me. "Do you want to keep it in your purse?" I asked.

"No take them home and hide them in our room," she said. "But be ready to wear yours with me when I get home."

"We'll be like superheroes with magic rings," I said making her smile as I slipped them into my pocket.

Cassie rubbed my leg with her foot as we ate breakfast inside. It drove me wild with desire for her, not that it took much effort on her part to do that to me. She explained where I'd find the bag for her dress and reminded me to be careful with it. I asked if there was anything else she needed me to do for her or pick up today but she told me I'd done enough for her the past few days.

I dropped her off at work with a goodbye kiss and drove home to get the bag for her dress before picking up our stuff at the hotel. I found the bag for her wedding dress in Jana's old room but what I saw underneath it made me sit down and stare. Cassie had painted me a picture of Dodger Stadium that looked so real I could almost hear the roar of the crowd. She knew live Dodger games were one of the few things outside of friends and family that I truly missed while living in Vancouver and done her best to bring a small part of it here for me. All that pretending to be guilty about my gifts when she'd made something this wonderful for me. I knew it must have taken a long time for her to paint it and wondered how she managed to hide it from me.

Back at the hotel I gathered all our belongings and checked out. Once I got home I couldn't resist looking at my painting again and found myself day dreaming of our own home with a nice big TV room to hang it in someday soon. I carefully hid her dress in the back of our closet for now and put the rest of our cake in the fridge. Before going out to run some errands, I checked our messages and found one from each of our mothers. I'd never felt so guilty in all my life as I did listening to two women who loved us leaving warm messages wondering what we were doing and hoping we were having fun together. Until that moment I had been fooling myself into thinking telling them we'd gotten married without even trying to invite them wouldn't be too difficult.

With that weighing on my mind, I left the apartment with a very important destination on my agenda. The immigration office was closed when I got there. I was expecting as much but I left my new application for permanent residence in their drop box so they'd get it first thing Monday morning. Now that I was married to a born and raised Canadian citizen I should be cleared for permanent residence and work permits very quickly. I was committed to making this country my new home, though that commitment paled in comparison to how I felt about my new bride.

I was supposed to return my rented tuxedo but if Cassie was keeping her dress for the special memories if held for her then I could do the same. When I explained that I wanted to buy it the guy at the stored asked if maybe I had damaged it because part of the rental fee covered any minor damage. Once I convinced him the tuxedo was fine and that I had just decided to keep it he priced it for me. From chatting to him before he knew I was an aspiring businessman who would need plenty of professional menswear in the future. As a good will gesture he subtracted the rental cost from price on top of a special discount and offered to have it dry-cleaned and bagged for me. I told him it would be fine as is, but took his business card and promised to shop there again. Cassie would probably laugh at me for buying it but I could wear it to those fancy art gallery parties she liked to attend and at our second wedding whenever that might be.

Before heading home I stopped for some things we needed at the grocery store. Back in our apartment I was tempted to take a nap but drank a couple of cups of coffee and watched a movie on TV instead. I didn't want to fall asleep and forget to pick her up. Plus I was planning on going to bed early with her tonight. The phone rang in the early afternoon and I saw it was Cassie's mom calling again. I was tempted to answer it but just in case it was Mr. Dumont I held off. Making a mental note to remind Cassie to give her a call, I went ahead and called my own mother back with a lie ready to explain where I'd been if needed.

Thursday night at the hospital with Cassie had gotten me over my fear of visiting the patient ward. It still broke my heart to see the sick kids but I knew how easy it was to bring a little happiness into their lives now and the feeling was addictive. I found Cassie wandering the hallway with her purse saying goodbye to everyone before she left. She liked to spend some time with them at the end of her shift whenever she had time. Walking up behind her I smiled at another nurse who passed us and watched Cassie react to her coworker's warm smile. Cassie spun quickly and threw her arms around me with a little kiss knowing it had to be me behind her.

"Mmmm... I missed you today," she said.

"I miss you everyday," I said.

"I'm almost ready I just want to say goodbye to a few more kids," she said with a guilty shift of her eyes.

"Take all the time you need sweetie," I said letting her take my hand and following her. After a few goodbye hugs for her little friends she was ready to go.

"Do you want to stop for dinner somewhere?" she asked. "I'm too tired to cook tonight," she said closing her eyes and leaning back into the headrest as I drove.

"Sure Mrs. Kellogg," I said making her open her eyes and smile at me. "There was a message from your mother yesterday and she called again today," I said before I could forget.

"I better give her a call then. You don't mind if I call her right now do you?" she asked.

"You can do whatever you want sweetie," I said. She knew I didn't mind at all but she was unfailingly polite.

"Hello mom?" she said into her cell phone. "Yeah we were out yesterday and didn't get back until late. Rick just picked me up at work and gave me the message to call you. Yes we're still going to LA next weekend. We're flying down on Thursday and won't be back until Monday night. No Lei is still visiting with her family in Hong Kong. She won't be back until the middle of next week. Yes mom I'll be careful, I'm sure Rick's not planning to take us anywhere dangerous. Mom there are bad places in Vancouver too. Well if he wants to talk to me put him on. Okay I'll talk to you again before we leave. I love you too," she said as her mother left. "Hi dad," she said greeting him with her sweetest voice. "We're in his car right now. He just picked me up at work and we're going out for dinner. Never! Is that the only reason you wanted to talk to me?" she said her eyes filling with tears. "I can't listen to you talk about him like that. I'm sorry but I have to go," she said in a faltering voice as she hung up.

"I'm so sorry sweetie," I said squeezing her knee as she sobbed into my shoulder.

"You don't have anything to be sorry for my darling husband. All you've ever done is love me and make me happy but he can't see that," she said.

"He just needs some time," I assured her.

"It's been months and he won't even say your name yet," she said in a sad voice. "Let's just forget about that for tonight and enjoy ourselves."

If only it truly was that easy to dismiss the problem of her father's hatred of me but I knew what she meant. Worrying over it tonight wasn't going to change anything. At least he was starting to talk to Cassie about me and I knew she'd never deny she loved me to anyone. Over dinner she told me about her day and said Jeffery had asked her to remind me about going to watch the Blue Jays play with him. I assured Cassie I hadn't forgotten my promise and planned to go see him this week. Since we were already talking about the kids, Cassie asked if it was okay for her to visit them Wednesday night because she'd miss her normal play night on Thursday. Again she was just being courteous by asking my permission but I said only under one condition; that she let me come too. She held fought back yawns the whole ride home but I could see how turned on she was though and was ready to take full advantage of it.

"You've been a bad girl," I said kissing her as we stumbled into the apartment and closed the door behind us.

"I have?" she said with a mischievous grin as she kissed me back.

"Yes you have," I said in a scolding voice.

"What did I do?" she asked.

"You kept saying you felt bad over my wedding day surprises and made it sound like you hadn't gotten me anything," I said. "I found the painting when I got home."

"Do you like it?" she asked looking nervous.

"You know I loved it. Looking at it reminds me of home and how much my wonderful wife loves me," I said hugging her tight.

"You'd rather be living there," she said sadly.

"No sweetie. It was a poor choice of words. LA is my old home and I'll always remember it fondly but I'd never trade my life here with you for it," I assured her.

"I love you so much," she said kissing me deeply. "Was there anything you wanted to do before I go to bed?" she asked giggling as I picked her up and carried her to our bedroom.

I stopped at my bureau and dug our wedding rings out before sitting on the foot of our bed with her on my lap. Her hand trembled as I slipped her ring onto her finger where it belonged and straightened my own. Cassie ground her hips against my stiffening crotch as I caressed her through the thin material of her work clothes. The feel of her panty lines and bra beneath it turned me on so much. From touching them I could picture exactly what she looked like beneath her baby blue shirt and pants. Imagining Cassie in her underwear left me feeling light headed as desire for my sweet Canadian girl consumed me.

Slipping my hand under her shirt, I felt the warmth of her skin as I rubbed her trim abdomen. She crossed her arms as she grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it over her head. At work she almost always wore her hair in a ponytail. When she reached up to let her hair down, I pulled her bra-clad breasts to my lips with hands high on her back. Cassie kissed the top of my held as she released her bra and let me pull it off her arms before holding my face to her breasts. Licking around her nipples with my tongue I felt them go from firm to rock hard in the blink of an eye. Perfectly round and very sensitive, they completed her fantastic breasts flawlessly and always drew my lips. As I continued to suckle her breasts, massaging her nipples with my lips and tongue, she pulled at the back of my shirt.

Lifting my arms so she could peel my t-shirt off, I had my lips already pursed for the kiss I knew was coming as my head reappeared. We made out exchanging kisses in a desperate attempt to show each other how madly in love we were. Cassie was an affection woman, quick to offer a hug to friends and family alike, and I knew how much she loved to kiss me. She tried to describe the feeling of my lips against hers to me once but she kept laughing after only a few words. All that mattered was she loved giving or receiving a kiss and I was the only man she ever wanted to share them with again.

We must have kissed for twenty minutes or more before she slipped off my lap with a satisfied smile and lounged on her side of the bed. She looked ready to fall asleep but as if reading my thoughts, her foot started to caress my leg with an enticing wiggle of her toes. Taking her foot in my hands I took her sock off and rubbed it making her sigh before moving on to the second one. Standing up I unbuttoned my jeans and dropped them along with my boxers. My stiff cock pointed straight out and Cassie licked her lips at the sight of it. Hopping on one foot as I removed my own socks I heard Cassie start to giggle again at my cock bouncing all about. She lifted her butt and let me tug her pants off her legs. I was ready to go back for her white cotton panties but she took them off herself and spread her legs for me.

My first glimpse of her pussy that night made my heart skip a beat. 'How could anything look so beautiful that it made me crave it this much?' I found myself thinking. My cock fully agreed as it jumped between my legs asking me to take it home. I started to kiss my way up her leg but when I made it to her knees she pressed them together firmly. She sat up quickly and took my cock in her hand stroking it out of habit. Knowing I was fully erect now, she let go of my cock and fell back into her pillow spreading her legs wide. With a smile she let me test her with my fingers too and I found her invitingly wet.

With a soft sigh she accepted the full length of my cock inside her on a single stroke. I was excited but in no danger of cumming yet as I made love to her with long, steady strokes of my cock inside her. No matter how many times this amazing woman let me sleep with her, I'd never lose that feeling of awe over my good fortune. Life with Cassie was like a dream I hoped I'd never wake up from. She was my wife now and my love for her was truly unconditional. My mind wouldn't even let me think about something taking her away from me as paralyzing fear drove such dire thoughts away. I realized she was staring back at me with eyes full of intensity and wondered how closely her own thoughts mirrored my own. Deep inside she was still recovering from what the accident had done to her and I knew there was a sliver of irrational fear that lingered in her heart.

Lowering my lips to hers I gave her a deep soul searching kiss that made her whimper into my mouth. She wrapped her arms around my neck and squeezed me close, pressing her soft warm breasts into my chest. My strokes became faster and shallower as the urgency of our lovemaking intensified. Her hands began to wander again and found my ass pulling me into her with each stroke. Each time my body came down on top of hers, she spread her legs wide to make room for me between them. Faster and faster I went until I was gasping for breath and pummeling her sweet pussy relentlessly with my incredibly hard cock. The combination of my lack of sleep and the intoxicating feeling that accompanied making love to her made me lightheaded. Swooning above her, I pitched forward and kissed her again with rolling eyes.

Cassie looked at me puzzled. Maybe that's what I looked like when I came, but there had been no flood of warmth inside her so she knew that wasn't it. She pressed her hand to my forehead checking for a fever but I whispered into her ear that I was just fine. Her eyes were filled with doubt and I knew she was concerned about me so I hopped out of bed with a burst of energy to show her nothing was wrong. Cassie's legs we still splayed wide apart and her wet pussy was drooling a thin trickle of juices. It gave me all the strength I needed to get right back to screwing her properly.

When I made a move to get back between her legs, she was having none of it. She pointed to my side of the bed and waited for me to lie down before pouncing on top of me with a wet kiss. She left a path of kisses down the center of my chest and abdomen leading slowly but surely to my cock. Kissing it softly on the head, she whispered I love you and I wasn't sure if I was meant to hear it or if it was a special message for my cock. Opening her mouth wide she held my cock near the base and fed it to herself until it bumped the back of her throat. Ramming her head down on it until she started coughing, she pulled it out of her mouth and smiled at me excitedly. She looked naughty with my glistening cock clutched in her hand and her own saliva running down her chin.

All I had to do was crook my finger at her and she literally leaped into my arms to give me a deep French kiss. Letting my finger walk down her back, I slipped them between her legs until I felt the outer edge of her wetness. Worming them between her folds, I made her gasp into our kiss. She tried to pull her pussy away from my fingers by inching her way up by body until she neared my lips. Spreading her petal like lips with her fingers she pressed her pussy over my mouth supporting her weight on her knees.

My first suck at her lips made a sound like someone slurping soup from a spoon. Swaying her hips gently, she ground her snatch against my face and leaving traces of her juices everywhere. Lavishing her slippery pussy with long, penetrating licks of my tongue made her moan loudly. I nibbled her outer lips gently, making her squirm about giggling and tried to force my tongue inside her tight pink entrance. Caressing her smooth legs as I ate her pussy with a hunger that would never be satisfied, I made my first lick around her clit and heard her gasp. Surrounding it with my lips, I flicked my tongue across it faster and faster until she screamed and accidentally sat down on my chest forcing the air from my lungs. Cassie jumped off of me with a horrified look on her face but once she was sure I was okay, she turned around and straddled my body again.

I felt her lips on my cock again and groaned weakly as she brushed my cock lightly with her talented tongue. Her pussy filled my gaze but every time I tried to resume my own oral sex treat for her she did something to my cock that made me shudder in glee. My eyes were enjoying the view though. I could see her clenching her already firm ass cheeks and knew that giving me head was keeping her excited. When I saw her hand reach back between her legs I felt horrible for not seeing to her needs and pushed it away to make room for my tongue. Licking and sucking each other in a classic sixty-nine position we approached our mutual orgasms.

When Cassie climbed off me again I knew what was coming and steadied my cock with my right hand pulling the foreskin all the way back. She turned around to face me and used a hand on each ass cheek to split her lips as she lowered herself towards me. Fucking me with her body tilted forward, I lifted my knees to give her something to push against. Cassie's swaying breasts were mesmerizing and I stared so intently that she stopped for a moment and lifted them to my lips. As much as she liked my lips on her nipples, she couldn't ride me hard like that and soon she tore them away from me again for now.

123456...8