My Sweet Canadian Girl Ch. 09

Story Info
Celebrating Cassie's birthday and American Thanksgiving.
31k words
4.73
8.4k
17
8

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter picks up with Rick and Cassie returning from their Canadian Thanksgiving vacation. Thanks to everyone who's been reading the story so far. Please remember to practice safe sex, unlike my fictional characters. I'll ask you again to forgive me for any typos or grammatical errors I missed. Please feel free to add comments at the end. Good or bad I read them all and try to learn from it.

***

I let Cassie doze off in the passenger seat as I drove us home from Whistler Tuesday afternoon. All morning she'd been giving an encore exhibition of her remarkable snowboarding talents. Some of the kids watching came over to talk to me between her jumps but they lost interest in me soon as it became clear she was the only one capable of doing fancy tricks on her snowboard. It had been the final step in the slow process of her rebirth as the woman she'd been before her terrible accident. Cassie had always been beautiful, affectionate, and the sweetest girl in the world but now she was confident, outgoing, and utterly fearless when her snowboard was strapped to her feet.

When we got home I left her sleeping in her seat as I quietly brought our snowboards and luggage up to the 8th floor apartment we shared with her friend Lei. I woke her up with a kiss when there was nothing left to carry savoring the faint sweet taste of the cherry lip balm she wore whenever she snowboarded. She stopped near the trunk and gave me a puzzled look when I walked right past her. Glancing at the empty roof rack, she knew what I'd done and chased after me with an absurdly cute scowl. Laughing I let her catch me and accepted her playful slaps as my penance for being devious enough to unload the car by myself. She tried to make me promise to never do it again but I held my mouth tightly shut until she opened it with a kiss.

Lei was home when we got there and wanted to hear all about our trip. She looked heartbroken for us as Cassie told her about the dinner that never was at the Dumont family home. Thankfully the rest of our trip had been amazing and Lei's somber expression was replaced with a smile as we told her the rest. I kept interrupting Cassie's story in my excitement to tell Lei how it felt to watch the woman I loved on her snowboard without a trace of fear remaining. In the end, Cassie gave up trying to tell it and let me have the honor. She shook her head laughing as I described her tricks, as if I was making half of it up but I assured Lei the whole story was true.

After unpacking Lei offered to cook dinner for us so Cassie and I sat down in the living room and began sending out my resumes. I had a bunch to send and now that I was authorized to work in Canada for as long as I wanted I was sure I'd find a job. Cassie asked what one I liked best and I showed her the one for an account manager at a local investment firm. She didn't know much about stocks and investing so I logged into my account with an online trading company and used that portfolio to teach her a few things. At first I didn't think she'd find it interesting at all, but I could see how intently she listened to what I said. This was important for our future and the future of our children so she wanted to learn more about it. Following the stock market was something I did without thinking, checking throughout the day as part of my regular routine. When I was done my lesson I asked if she had any questions and she shook her head saying she was happy knowing our money was in good hands with me.

That night we went to bed exhausted from our busy long weekend. We didn't make love for a change, something rare enough in those days that it stood out. Going to bed without sex was rare, going to bed without goodnight kisses never happened. Cassie couldn't wait to see the kids at the hospital in the morning. I knew she needed a full night of sleep to be at her best but she lay awake in my arms kissing me and wishing me good luck for my upcoming interviews. I was confident in myself but her unwavering faith in me made me feel like I could do no wrong.

The following night, Marc, Julie, and their two children came over to our apartment for dinner. Cassie had invited them the week before Thanksgiving and rushed home after work to cook with my help. I had picked up everything we needed earlier in the day and together we had everything ready by six-thirty. Lei joined us for dinner and filled Marc and Julie in on her new job. Julie seemed more interested in talking about Tim but I knew Lei wouldn't want to say much with me in the room so Marc and I excused ourselves to eat our dessert in front of the TV giving the girls some privacy.

Marc had some things of his own to share and told me what happened when we left early on Sunday. At first I thought he was joking when he said Matthew had asked where aunt Cassie and uncle Rick were as soon as they'd sat down to eat. He swore he was telling the truth and that his father's face had turned red with rage as Marc stammered though an apology for teaching his son to call me that. Needless to say it made an already awkward meal even more uncomfortable. His father has left the table as soon as he finished his dinner and wasn't seen for the rest of the night. Before they left the following morning their mother had begged Marc to do something to make things better. I asked if that meant he'd been sent here to assassinate me and he laughed loud enough that the girls came to see what was so funny.

Cassie sat down next to me and listened to the same story holding my hand tightly. Julie confirmed that every word her husband spoke was true and understated if anything. She said that she'd felt so uncomfortable that she wanted to drive home that night but Marc convinced her to stay by reminding her the kids were already tired and needed to go to bed. Knowing I was threatening to tear this close knit family apart was a horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach. If Mr. Dumont refused to listen to his own son and his wife of thirty years then what hope did I have?

"Are you okay?" Cassie asked from her seat on our bed later that night. She was wearing a flimsy pair of panties and a tank top that showed off her breasts beneath. Looking at her how couldn't I be okay?

"I'm fine," I said sitting on my side in a pair of boxers.

"You got really quiet after they told us what happened on Sunday," she said shifting closer to me.

"I was thinking," I said.

"You know I want to know more than that," she said smiling.

"All right sweetie," I said with a deep breath. "What my presence has done to your family tears me up inside," I said gladly accepting the tight hug she offered me. "You heard what Julie said, because of me she felt uncomfortable around your father."

"That's his fault not yours," she said swinging her legs around so she was sitting on my lap facing me.

"I feel helpless to do anything about it," I said in a beleaguered voice.

"I know my love," she said kissing me softly on the neck. "I love my family but they need to learn to accept you because we'll be together for the rest of our lives. You've done your best, more than I could possibly ask, and you don't deserve to be treated like you're not good enough for me. You're the best thing that ever happened to me."

"Are you trying to make me cry?" I asked smiling at her.

"No," she said smiling back. "But you can if you want."

"I think I'll make it," I said with a lingering kiss that made her squirm in my lap.

"Lie down and let me comfort you in another way then," she said grinding her crotch into my stiffening cock.

Cassie placed her knees on either side of my legs and waited for me to slide back onto the bed. She was in no mood to play around, pulling my boxers off immediately. Lying at an angle to my body, she pillowed her head on my lower abdomen and tilted my cock towards her mouth. Having gone without sex since yesterday morning I knew lasting was going to be a problem from the start and the sensation of her hair against my skin was exciting me quickly. Looking at her firm ass that filled her panties to overflowing, I reach down to caress it. Cassie moaned with my touch and rolled her way up my body until her lips were within reach of mine. Kissing her hungrily I held her close hoping she'd let me inside her now but she soon rolled back towards my cock to finish what she started.

I couldn't see anything aside from the back of her head as she resumed pleasuring me. Closing my eyes, I breathed deeply and evenly through my nose imagining what it must look like from the other end. She pushed me towards my orgasm steadily but took breaks to kiss the skin of my lower abdomen. The feel of her tongue darting over the groove just above my hips where I buttoned my pants sent a shiver through my body. Never leaving my cock for long she had me on the brink of cumming in no time and shoved me over the edge by cupping my balls for a careful squeeze as she sucked the tip of my cock. With a grunt I spilled a thick load of sperm into her mouth as she swallowed again and again.

Stretching out on our bed I basked in the euphoric feeling that came in the aftermath of sexual release. Cassie lay on her back with her head on my stomach still, rising and falling with my breathing. I noticed her hard nipples and smiled knowing that giving me a blowjob had turned her on. Reaching down I took her left breast into my hand squeezing it until it bulged between my fingers. She turned her head towards me when I first grasped it and licked my skin. I felt her nipple grow even harder beneath my hand as I fondled her. Cassie leaned back resting her head on my body sighing softly with her eyes closed. It didn't take long for her hand to sneak down between her legs where she pressed her fingers flat against her panties to massage what lay beneath.

The thin, white cotton tank top she was wearing was already practically see thru but I became obsessed with seeing more. Removing my hand from her breast made her open her eyes wide in anticipation of what I'd do next. She watch intently as I sucked my fingers until they were soaked and brought them back to her nipple to deposit the moisture there. Slowly wetting the material over her nipple with repeated trips for more saliva, I eventually had it outlined and shining through. Brushing my fingers across her lips, I began tapping gently until she opened her mouth to bathe them for me. I began working on the other nipple now and was pleased to see her start helping my delivering spit with her own fingers. Soon we had both soaked, engorged, and begging to be sucked.

When Cassie sat up at last, I was surprised she had lasted as long as she did. In the back of my mind there was some concern that I may have left her sensitive nipples feeling irritated. Her face was full of smiles as she straddled my body though and she looked eager to have me play with them some more. Cassie leaned over me showing off her deep cleavage and let her breasts dance inside her shirt. The nipples were two hard spots of color on her otherwise pure white shirt. I happily took them between my lips to suck them gently leaving more and more of her shirt wet. Using my tongue ring, I caressed them making her moan loudly as she rubbed the damp crotch of her panties against me.

Cassie pulled back and seized me by the face kissing me deeply until I was left gasping for breath. Sitting up and pushing her chest forward, she forced her hard nipples against the wet shirt. She looked so hot that I trembled with desire for her. Standing to tower over me, she lifted one foot and slipped her panties down her legs giving me a clear view up into the wet pink slit of her pussy. Taking a seat on my abdomen she rubbed her snatch against me, leaving my skin wet and sticky. Her nipples looked much bigger than normal and very enticing. I opened my mouth and suckled at the air making Cassie giggle and offer them to me again. Sucking them through her shirt, I deposited more moisture to keep them on full display.

Thinking I wanted to suck them directly she grasped the hem of her shirt and burst out laughing when I slapped it out of her hands. Jumping off of me, she ran to the gym bag she took with her to the hospital most days. I was more interested in the pool of pussy juice she'd left on me and dipped my fingers into it to have a taste. She returned to the bed with her water bottle that was half full with warm water left over from her latest workout. My eyes were glued to her every move now and my cock grew painfully hard in anticipation of seeing her shirt get completely soaked. Eyeing my cock with a hunger of her own, she crouched on her heels lifting up and down until she felt the tip enter her pussy. Soon as that happened she dropped all her weight down onto me to engulf it with a grunt.

The temptation to start fucking her was strong but I didn't want to spill her precious water. Watching her remove the lid, I held my breath as she lifted her chin and let a few drops run down her neck to sprinkle the front of her shirt. Then tilting it slowly she allowed a thin trickle to pour over her breasts that was absorbed by her white cotton tank top. With a third of it remaining, she handed the bottle to me and started to ride me with urgency. Hold my hand over the opening; I doused her breasts repeatedly until the entire front of the shirt was transparent and clinging to her like a second skin.

Once I ran out of water I sat up and threw her onto her back. Cassie never failed to turn me on but there were nights where she did something that let my lust for her overwhelm me. Forcing her legs wide I drove my cock back into her and pressed my body down onto hers to feel the cool wetness of her wet tank top against me. Kissing her with trembling lips I tried to express my appreciation for all the things she did to turn me on every single day. Whatever she read in my expression filled her eyes with tears that I wiped away with my thumb and deposited onto her shirt. Laughing joyously, she grabbed onto my wrists squeezing tightly as I began fucking her as hard as I could.

Emitting a low, drawn out sigh she began lifting her sex to meet the thrusting of my cock between her legs. Exerting myself in an attempt to satisfy her urges and my own, I pounded into her sweet pussy with a recklessness it had taken me all these months to build up to. Cassie's fingernails dug into the skin on my wrists every time my cock poked her special place deep inside. Having cum from her blowjob earlier, I had enough stamina to last until I'd built up a healthy sweat. If Cassie had any orgasms yet they were small enough that she ignored them in anticipation of something far more substantial.

It wasn't until I felt a bead of sweat drip off my nose to land on the valley of her cleavage that I knew I'd was about to cum. Lifting her into my arms I held her tightly and continued to fuck her as hard as I could. She clung to me with her own familiar tight embrace and voiced her pleas for me to make her cum directly into my ear. That made me lose control and I sprayed my load into her contracting pussy. It felt like her pussy was trying to swallow my sperm and together we made sure it got every last drop. Falling to bed exhausted and still clinging to each other we kissed back and forth until the tingling feeling that coursed through my body had vanished.

"I guess I should wear a wet t-shirt to bed more often," she said with a satisfied smile as she set her head down on the pillow we were sharing to gaze at me.

"If you want to," I said with a shrug.

"It's okay to admit that some nights I turn you on more than others," she said squeezing my arm.

"You're never less than a prefect ten but some nights you get bonus points," I admitted making her giggle.

"I love finding new ways to turn you on," she said with a happy smile.

"What about you? What can I do to turn you on more?" I asked.

"Smile," she said biting her lip as I put on her favorite one.

"What else?" I asked.

"I don't know Dickie," she said in a guilty sounding voice. "I think you look handsome in a suit," she offered. "Just the way you are all the time is attractive to me."

"Well let me know if you think of something," I said kissing her softly. "Good night Mrs. Kellogg."

"That's it!" she said excitedly. "Hearing you say that makes me so wet." I whispered it to her like a lullaby until she drifted off to sleep with a beautiful smile on her face.

That week I got calls for several job interviews from the resumes I'd sent. Cassie was ecstatic for me and came home each day to find me still in my suit ready to give her recap of my day. Before we did anything else she'd drag me to bedroom to slowly strip me so we could make love passionately. By the end of week I had accepted the account manager position I'd been hoping to get. I was starting Monday morning so Friday evening Cassie took me shopping for a new suit as a good luck present.

"What color do you like?" she asked as we started browsing through the selection of suit jackets at the same store I bought my tuxedo.

"Whichever one you think I look best in," I said. If she was buying it for me I wanted her to decide.

"Do you mind trying a few on for me?" she asked.

"Not at all," I said smiling at her. She handed me one to try right away without having to ask me what size. After going though a few different ones she decided on the tan colored jacket and had me try a pair of matching pants to make sure they fit too. She also picked out two shirts, a blue stripped one and a cream colored one, and ties she said looked good with them.

"You should try this on too," she said holding out a dark brown leather jacket when I came out having changed out of the last shirt and tie combination.

"I don't need a new jacket," I said.

"The days are getting colder and this will be warm enough for most of the winter," she said.

"I have a winter jacket already," I said.

"You can't wear your ski jacket everywhere," she said with a smile that stopped just short of laughter. "I bet it'll look better on you than it does him," she said nodding her head at the display picture above the rack.

"Alright let me try it on but I'm paying for this if we get it," I said firmly.

"Fine whatever. It's our money anyway right?" she said with a smile that made me laugh. We had declined help from one of the salesladies when we came in but once I put the leather jacket on Cassie called her over.

"Tell him what you think of it. He thinks I'm biased because I tell him he looks handsome in everything," Cassie said.

"I think it really suits him," she said. "Everything you picked looks fantastic on him. Your own outfit is beautiful too, you have a really good eye for fashion," she said in a sincere voice.

"Thank you," Cassie said smiling over the compliments.

"You both think I should get it then?" I asked. I have to admit it felt comfortable and warm.

"Definitely," Cassie said smiling at me.

"Just look at how she stares at you in it," the saleslady said without realizing how normal it was for Cassie to gaze at me like that.

"Alright I'll take it then," I said smiling at Cassie. We both knew I was going to buy it as soon as she asked me to try it on but it was fun to pretend I had a say in it.

We stopped at home to drop off my new clothes and then went to a movie. Cassie started to ask me to wear the new jacket as I was coming out of our bedroom and stopped to smile at me when she saw I already had it on. She was working that weekend so we went straight home after the movie and ended up in bed soon as we got there. I knew seeing me in the new jacket had turned her on and welcomed her lusty advances as we made love all over our bed.

Cassie raced me home after my first day of work on Monday. She was already cooking me a special dinner of maple glazed salmon when I arrived. I joined her in the kitchen and told her all about my day. I'd been given the portfolio of an important client to look over and realized within minutes that what I was looking at didn't make sense. Approaching my boss nervously I pointed out the egregious errors I'd found and he started laughing saying these were fake files he gave to all the new hires. Most people tried desperately to make the numbers add up until he let them in on the joke. After making a good impression right way, he gave me some real portfolios to work on and told me to be ready to meet with some new clients that afternoon. I felt comfortable in the high-pressure job and silently vowed to do my best by handling their investments with the same care I would our own. That first afternoon I was on fire and got a commitment to invest with us from everyone I met with.

123456...8