My Sweet Canadian Girl Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was waiting for Cassie in bed when she came back from the bathroom wearing her longer conservative robe. She shook her head at my eager grin and undid the belt, before opening it and letting it slide off her shoulders and onto the floor. Underneath she was wearing a clinging soft pink nightie over a pair of panties of the same color I saw when she bent over to pick up the robe. Cassie hung it in our closet and crawled into bed along side me. She gave me a tender kiss and told me she loved me before turning over and pressing her back towards me. I threw my arm over her holding onto her breast as she giggled in a low voice. Whispering my love for her right into her ear, I held her close until she fell asleep and wished her sweet dreams as I closed my eyes.

Sunday morning I woke up alone in bed and knew instantly where I'd find my wife. Yawning and stretching, I looked at the clock and saw that it was almost ten-thirty already. I pulled on a pair of jogging pants, socks, and a t-shirt before heading to the bathroom. There were voices drifting towards me from the kitchen but I was still too groggy to make them out. After relieving myself, I washed my hands and face frowning at my morning scruff. Cassie didn't care if I shaved or not on the weekends but she defiantly liked to kiss me better when I was sans itchy whiskers. Postponing my morning shave for now, I went to the kitchen for coffee instead.

"We thought you'd never get up," mom said smiling at me. "I was about to send Cassie in to wake you."

"Sorry," I said sheepishly.

"I'm only teasing," she said. "Sit down with Cassie and I'll bring you your breakfast."

"We decided you deserved to sleep in after making us all breakfast yesterday," Cassie said smoothing down a lock of my hair that was sticking up. Both she and my mother were already showered and dressed for our last day together.

"Where's Lei?" I asked hoping I raced someone at least.

"She had some errands to run before work this evening so I let her take my car," she said.

"You should have woke me up sweetie we don't have much time left with my mom," I said feeling guilty.

"We just finished eating ourselves," she said. "Besides," she said leaning closer as her voice dropped to a whisper, "We'll have the apartment to ourselves tonight and trust me you'll need to be well rested for what I'm planning."

"Here you are," mom said setting a plate in front of me as Cassie jerked upright in her seat worried that my mother might have overheard her.

I ate my breakfast quickly and showered as mom packed the rest of her things. Cassie had planned a day of sightseeing with our camera before mom's early evening flight. We weren't planning to come back to the apartment later so I carried mom's luggage down to the car as we left. Time was short and we didn't get to see a lot of the places Cassie wanted to show mom in our beautiful city. As much fun as it had been to have my mother visit, it hurt knowing it would be months before we saw her again.

"Thank you for the wonderful weekend," mom said as we waited with just outside of the security screening area.

"It was our pleasure Judy. Thank you for helping me surprise him. You can come back anytime you want," Cassie said.

"Thanks for coming mom," I said hugging her. "I miss you all the time."

"I know you do," she said smiling through her tears. "I miss you too but I'm happy knowing you've found a wonderful place to live and such a special girl to share your life with," she said letting me go to look at Cassie.

"We'll see you when we come down to see Susan's baby in April," Cassie said hugging my mom.

"You're what every mother dreams of for her son," mom said. "I'm grateful that we got to spend more time together."

"So am I," Cassie said.

"I better head through security," she said.

"Goodbye Rick," she said holding open one arm for me to hug both of them at once. "I love you both so much."

"We love you too mom. Have a safe flight and call us to let us know you made it home," I said letting her go.

"Bye Judy. Thanks for everything. With all the problems we've had it means a lot to us knowing how happy you are that we're together," Cassie said.

We stood side by side with my arm around her shoulders waving at my mother until she disappeared out of sight. I was definitely sad to see her leave again so soon but the happiness I felt over the close bond that was developing between the two most important women in my life was impossible to contain. Cassie smiled at me even though tears still glistening in her eyes and hugged me tightly. For a long time I stood there holding her in my arms and rubbing her back gently until she released me from her clinging hug to look into my eyes with blue fire in her own.

"Your car isn't here," I said with a smile as I parked.

"Lei started work an hour ago," Cassie said smiling back as she unfastened her seat belt and hopped out of the car.

"What are we going to do?" I asked looking at her over the roof of the car.

"Come upstairs with me and you'll see," she said with a lust filled promise in her voice.

"Okay," I said mesmerized by her swaying hips as she walked towards the front entrance to our building. I knew she was doing it on purpose and could feel my cock throb in response. We were alone in the elevator and Cassie couldn't resist kissing me until it stopped at our floor. Already I was breathless with a racing heart. "We should have rented a movie," I said as we stepped into the apartment, biting my tongue to keep from smiling.

"Forget about movies," she said throwing herself into a fierce kiss that made me stumble back into the front door. "I want you so bad Dickie, I need you so bad. Fuck me, fuck me hard tonight," she said with trembling lips.

I scooped her up in arms making her giggle into our kiss. Carrying her directly to our bedroom, I set her onto our bed and climbed right on top of her. We traded kisses back and forth as one minute stretched to five, and then ten. Each time I took my hands from around her to start stripping one of us, her kiss intensified and I squeezed her in my arms again. My cock had long ago grown to its full length inside my jeans, throbbing excitedly and screaming at me to stick it in her. I pressed it against her leg and suddenly she released me from her arms all but asking me to fuck her again with the look of lust in her beautiful blue eyes.

Rolling onto my back, I struggled to take my jeans off with trembling fingers. Cassie was having the same problem with her own and giggled when we shared a looked of sheer frustration. She succeeded in loosening her jeans first and lifted her ass from the bed to take them off along with her panties. Kicking her legs wildly until they went flying off her feet she left us both laughing and me struggling even more helplessly. Placing her hand on my chest, she slid it lower slowly until she was touching the waistband of my jeans. Cassie rolled on her hips and pushed my hands out of the way to unfasten my pants and lay on her back spreading her legs after she lowered my zipper.

Cassie began rubbing her pussy as I hauled my cock out of my boxers and tugged the foreskin back past the ridge that surrounded my head. I was so eager to fuck her that I didn't even take my pants off; I simply rolled over and thrust my cock between her wet lips. She gasped with her mouth wide open and grabbed two fistfuls of my t-shirt as I began pounding in and out of her. My jeans started to slip down my legs slowly leaving my bare ass moving up and down with each stroke. Cassie was naked from the waist down letting me caress her beautiful soft legs and feel her pressing against my hips as she lifted her legs to hook them behind me.

All weekend we'd been waiting to let loose and enjoy our normal torrid lovemaking. We were madly in love and so hopelessly attracted to each other that a few days without good hard sex drove us wild. I kept jamming my cock into her at full force as her legs trembled against me and her heels kicked the back of my legs. Every kiss we shared was sloppy and wet, full of crazed passion. Her face grew flush and her unbridled screams filled the apartment, fueling my desire to please her. I could see she was on the brink of cumming already and pinned her arms to the bed when she started thrusting her hips up to accept my cock back into her. The shriek that accompanied her tremendous orgasm was unmistakable, even if her pussy hadn't been tightening around my cock. I pressed my lips against hers tightly for a French kiss and pulled out of her when our lips parted to slap my wet cock against her lower abdomen before letting it rest there where she could see how far inside her it reached.

"That was fantastic Dickie," she said with a dreamy smile, her arms and legs spread limply on the bed.

"I'm glad you liked it sweetie," I said swinging my legs back onto the bed having shed my pants and boxers. I took my shirt off too before laying down next to her.

"I didn't like it I loved it," she said turning towards me to snuggle close and kiss me. "I don't know if I'll ever figure you out in bed though. Sometimes you can screw the hell out of me and you won't cum. Other times it's barely out of your pants and your already finished."

"I can't explain it either," I said with a shrug.

"Well don't worry your turn is coming too," she promised with another kiss. "I need a drink, do you want one?" she asked as she sat up.

"One of your diet Pepsis would be good," I said.

"They're our diet Pepsis," she said standing up. She was still wearing her shirt and bra and gave me a sly look over her shoulder. Lifting off her sweater and then the t-shirt beneath she sat on the edge of the bed and waited for me to unhook her bra for her. I reached around to squeeze her breasts and she fell back towards me giggling. Her lips wrapped around the head of my cock to give it a brief suck before she pulled away with her eyes still sizing it up. "Don't worry I'll be right back," she said hopping off the bed and running to the kitchen naked.

"Thanks sweetie," I said when she passed me my unopened can.

"You're welcome now lie still and let me have my fun," she said kneeling with her face next to my erect cock.

I inhaled sharply when she ran her ice cold can the length of my shaft. Her hand felt cold when she took hold of it to stroke me too but it quickly warmed up. She drank down the last of her diet Pepsi and took the head of my cock into her mouth. The tingling of the carbonated bubbles tickled and made me laugh, which in turn caused her to laugh and spill the mouth of cola down over my cock and balls. She was still laughing as she licked me clean and got serious with her blowjob. Cassie kept pushing her hair behind her ear as fell in the way until I reached over to her night table to get one of her hair elastics. Pausing to smile at me, she used both hands to fix her hair into a ponytail and got back to sucking me off.

Closing my eyes, I groaned weakly as my wife bathed my cock with tender licks, kisses, and sucks. She massaged my balls with one hand and stroked the shaft with other leaving it slick with saliva. Twisting her hand as she jerked my cock, she held it firmly near the base and gave a few rapid downward tugs that made the skin near the head pull taut. I balled my hands into fists and pounded them into the bed making her chuckle and kiss me on the abdomen. The end was near now and Cassie knew it. Sucking my cock deep into her mouth she gave me an unrelenting wet blowjob until I came in her mouth with loud grunt.

I lay on the bed enjoying the euphoric feeling that came in the wake of a particularly satisfying orgasm. Cassie kissed her way up over my abdomen and chest until she reached my face. She took my drink to wash the taste of my sperm from her mouth and snickered at me when I shook my head at her offer to give it back to me. I didn't refuse her kiss though, and never would, as she set her head on the pillow next to kissing me softly with her breasts pressing into my chest. We had the apartment to ourselves tonight which meant we were far from done yet, though for now I was happy to lie next to my sexy wife and enjoy a loving moment with her.

Cassie was still sipping on the can of drink she'd claimed from me when I sat up to stare down at her breasts. She was completely naked except for the engagement necklace she rarely went without. I kissed along her slender neck, hopping over it with my lips, on my way to her perfect in every way C cup breasts. Kneading them in my hands, I used my tongue ring to play with her nipples as she ran her fingers though my hair. I felt her nipples grow hard between my lips and continued to suck on them until she was moaning in a low, throaty voice and writhing on the bed. Moving downward with my lips, I kissed circles around her jewelry adorned bellybutton but continued to hold her breasts in my hands. Flicking my thumbs back and forth across her erect nipples, I saw her hands move in to take over for mine out of the corner of my eye.

Kissing the remarkably soft clean-shaven skin where her pubic hair grew, I inhaled the scent of her excited pussy and licked my lips. Kissing all around her lower abdomen and inner thighs without ever touching her tantalizing lips, I waited letting her anticipation build. I pursed my lips a blew softly making her lift her pussy towards my lips where I gave in and licked, thought only for as long as she held it there for me. Teasing her with solitary licks the length of her crinkly pink lips; I waited until she lifted it to my mouth before I'd give her any more pleasure. She held it to my mouth until her legs were trembling from the effort or the excitement, perhaps a bit of both.

Rising to face her I kissed her passionately and asked if she wanted more. With an eager, blushing smile she nodded her head, combing her fingers through my hair as I went back to my position between her legs. She was anticipating more teasing from me, but I was tired of leading her along and drove my tongue deep inside her for a taste of her juices. Using my tongue ring to heighten her pleasure, I inserted two fingers inside her pussy and attacked her clit with my tongue. It didn't matter to me how quickly she came because I planned to pleasure her until she was begging me to stop. Her legs tightened around me a few minutes later as I positioned my lips at her entrance to drink the aftermath down.

Allowing her a few moments to recover, I stroked her pussy spreading the endless flow of her natural lubricants around. Without ever letting her recover completely, I made her cum again as fast as I could. The second one made her roll onto her side mumbling into her pillow through trembling lips. Her pussy was perfectly framed by her creamy white thighs and I continued to lick it making her squirm with every touch of my tongue. I backed off, kissing her legs and ass cheeks and even allowed my tongue to glide gently over her asshole. Cassie shifted onto her back again when she was ready for more and held up her index finger in front of my face indicating how many more she was letting me give her.

This time I was going to make it last. Taking a gentle approach, I ignored her clit completely focusing on her less sensitive outer lips. Pinching them carefully, I spread them to open up to her brighter pink folds inside. Using just the tip of my tongue, I traced one circle after around the skin of her vaginal opening. Up close it looked tiny but I knew how easily it could accommodate my cock when it needed to. My cock had grown hard again between her first and second orgasms but there would be time to satisfy me later if she was feeling up to it. The slow, plodding course I set to reach her next orgasm built at an excruciating speed for her. Cassie was squirming all around as if trying to scratch an itch inside her that was impossible to reach. When I finally placed my tongue ring on her clit, she locked her legs around me and lurched off the bed screaming that she was cumming loud enough that I was worried the neighbors might hear.

Cassie's eyes were closed and she was curled up in a ball on her side of the bed. I kissed her softly on the cheek, leaving a smear of her sticky juices behind, and told her I was going to make us something for dinner. Before leaving I covered her with our blankets and gave her a barrage of kisses on the cheek until she turned and offered her lips for a passionate embrace instead. I put on my boxers, jogging pants, and a t-shirt before heading to the bathroom to wash up.

Searching the kitchen for something fast and easy, but good at the same time, I decided on soup and sandwiches. We had plenty of deli meats so I made Cassie a black forest ham sandwich just the way she liked it with honey mustard, lettuce, mozzarella cheese, pickles, and no crusts. I made roast beef with mayo and tomatoes for me and by the time I was done our canned soup was heated on the stove. Placing it all on a TV tray with another diet Pepsi for her and water for me, I took it to our bedroom.

"I missed you," she said as soon as I entered. She was lying on her side watching for my return.

"I missed you too," I said smiling at her. "Do you want yours in bed?" I asked.

"No we'll eat at my desk so the bed doesn't get full of crumbs," she said throwing back the blankets. The sight of her naked body made my cock stir again and by the time she'd put on her robe the damage was done.

"Did you want water instead of pop?" I asked when she didn't open it right away.

"I'll go get it," she said.

"Stay right where you are," I said going to fridge for a bottle of water for her.

"Thank you," she said smiling at me. "This sandwich is so good," she said taking another bite. "Just like my mom used to make for me when I was a little girl."

"Are you saying I cook like a woman?" I asked making her laugh.

"No I'm saying you're a wonderful husband who gets even better everyday," she said reaching over to touch my hand. "I love you so much Dickie."

"I love you too Cassie," I said leaning across her desk to claim one more of the endless kisses her lips held for me.

That night we watched a movie on TV that Cassie became bored with halfway through. I was actually enjoying it until she pulled my cock out of my pants for another blowjob that made me forget the movie immediately. She left me slumped on the couch afterwards and took a bath before bed. When she came to get me, I had dozed off but the filthy things she whispered into my ears woke me up right away. Following her to the bedroom I stripped down as she knelt on all fours baring her freshly cleaned pussy to me. Licking her only long enough to lubricate her lips, I drove my cock into her fucking her hard and fast until we collapse exhausted into bed.

Before falling asleep, I reflected on where we were in life. My family had accepted Cassie into their hearts and while none of them knew we were married they were eagerly anticipating an announcement that we planned to wed. You could say the same about Marc and Julie, or Lei and even Jay and Mrs. Dumont I suppose but definitely not her father. I don't know if he'd ever be able to like me but I desperately hoped he'd someday set aside whatever grudges he had with me for the sake of his daughter. Our first Christmas together was a little over a month away now and I couldn't help but shudder at the thought of him ruining it for us. Cassie stirred in her sleep when I shuddered but my gentle soothing kiss kept her from waking like it always did.

***

That's it for now. Up next I'll cover Rick and Cassie's first Christmas together. Thanks for reading so far.

1...345678