My Sweet Canadian Girl Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Before the music starts again," Cassie said and everyone settled down to listen to what the birthday girl had to say. "I want to thank you all for coming tonight. Thank you again for the beautiful gifts. I don't deserve all this..." she blushed when I started booing and her friends and family joined in. "Okay, okay, okay," she said holding her hands up and laughing. "It's a wonderful feeling knowing I have so many people who care this much about me. You all know how special you are to me but there's one person here tonight who never stops amazing me. A lot of you barely know Rick yet but he's a remarkable man. He really outdid himself for my birthday and I want you all to know how wonderful he is. I love you Rick." She held her arms out to me as I stepped closer for a kiss.

"It was no big deal..." I started to say but this time she smiled as she started the boos that drowned me out.

"I know a lot of you must have helped Rick set this up, but I also know none of it would have happened without him," she said.

"Anything else to add?" I asked her making her giggle.

"Only that it's my party and I want everyone to have fun. I want to see every single one of you out on the dance floor," she said as the lights dimmed again at her command.

The line for drinks parted as Cassie and I approached to let us get served next. The same thing happened every time we went for a refill and there was always someone waiting to pay for our drinks for us. Even when I tried to sneak over to get us a fresh drink while Cassie visited the ladies room the bartender told me the guy dressed like a cop left money to cover our next few rounds. She sat on my lap when she came back sipping her drink with a smile as her swaying to the music ground her ass into my crotch. It could have been my imagination but it seemed like the zipper on her dress was a little lower than it had been.

Back on the dance floor we shared every dance with each other. Cassie talked with the people around us as we danced but her eyes never failed to find mine again and again throughout each song. She looked so happy, beautiful, and sexy as she danced with me her Ghostbuster husband. When the Ray Parker Jr. theme song from the movie came on Cassie sang the whole song to me giggling between verses at my drunken antics. I knew I was making a fool of myself but I was doing it to make her smile which made it easy enough to ignore the feeling of embarrassment in the pit of my stomach. Plus I was full of alcohol-fueled courage anyway.

Halloween had never been a big deal to me growing up but the party made me realize how special it was to my wife. She sang the words to almost every song our DJ played that night. Whether it was Alice Cooper singing Feed My Frankenstein, Rob Zombie's Dragula, or Don't Fear the Reaper by The Blue Oyster Cult, she knew them all. Not to mention the classics like Monster Mash and Thriller that everyone knew. Plus she'd already bought enough Halloween candy for trick-or-treaters the following night to last five Halloweens and we were planning to dress up to greet them. The fact that this time of year was important to Cassie made it important to me too and I was already looking forward to next year.

I was willing to let our party run for as long as Cassie wanted. With the clock approaching midnight people started to leave here or there. A lot of Cassie's friends were nurses too and some of them had work in the morning. Before leaving, they each stopped by to wish my sweet Canadian girl happy birthday one more time. Other couples, like Marc and Julie, needed to get home to relieve their baby sitters but again they made sure to say goodbye to the birthday girl. The crowd thinned out over the next hour and we cut the music around 1:30 in morning to let the DJ get his equipment all packed up.

Those of us left sat around and shared stories about the guest of honor that made her blush, laugh, or cry, sometimes all three at once. Almost every story made Cassie sound too sweet to be true, unless you knew her and then it was nothing out of the ordinary at all. Cassie wanted to help clean up ignoring the looks of disbelief her friends gave her. Lei and Jana ordered me to stop her so I scooped her up in my arms. I whispered into her ear to wave goodbye and carried her out of the room with my gun dragging along on the floor behind us.

"You can put me down now," she said when we got to the elevator. "I won't try to go back and clean up."

"I won't let you clean up and neither will they," I said correcting her and kissing her neck. "Do I have to put you down?" I asked.

"Never," she said kissing me deeply. "I love you so much Dickie," she said in a loud voice with no one around to hear us.

"Any more birthday requests?" I asked as we stepped into the elevator. "Tenth floor," I said holding her feet near the buttons before she could answer me. She hit the button for the eighth floor first but got ours on the second try.

"It's past midnight now. My birthday is over for this year but it was the best one ever," she said with complete sincerity.

"Technically it's over but as far as we're concerned it doesn't end until tomorrow morning. I'm yours to command for the rest of the night," I said.

"How is that different from any other day?" she asked with a wide grin.

"You don't need to feel guilty about it on your birthday," I explained making her laugh and joining in myself. We were still laughing when we got to our room. I gave her a moment to kick her heels off before tossing her onto the bed and kissing her from above as I slipped my backpack off.

"I want you so bad but I need to pee before I wet the bed," she said with a torn expression on her face as if she was almost willing to risk peeing in bed if it meant we could have sex right away.

"I'll be waiting," I said as she squirmed off the bed. I could see she needed to use the bathroom but she turned to give me one more longing look.

"I won't be long," she promised. "And when I get back you're going to fuck me until one of us passes out."

Soon as the door closed behind her I got off the bed and stripped off my overalls to begin shedding the clothes beneath. I let out a deep relaxed sigh when I felt the air against my tortured genitals. My cock was rock hard and felt almost hot when I touched it. From the moment I saw my sexy nurse wife in her sexy nurse outfit I'd been anxiously awaiting my chance to screw her. Most of the night I'd been walking around with a painfully hard erection hidden beneath my loose fitting overalls. Once I was naked I went to the cooler to mix a drink for her. During the party neither of us had drank too much but now that we were alone I was sure she'd want to get smashed.

"That looks delicious," she said when she opened the door.

"I made it for you," I said showing her the beer for me in my other hand.

"I meant your cock," she said giggling at my slightly embarrassed smile. "Thank you," she said kissing me on the cheek as she took the drink from me taking a big gulp. As she stood in front of me she rubbed against my hard cock with her exposed thigh. Now I knew the zipper on the front of her dress was much lower than it had been. It was left below her breasts showing her nipples if she turned just right.

"You didn't wear a bra tonight?" I teased her.

"Nope," she said with a sly smile. I knew that if I went to the bathroom I'd find it in there somewhere. "No panties either," she said wiggling her intoxicating hips side to side until her short dress was bunched around her waist.

"Such a naughty girl on her birthday," I said running my fingers through her lips. She closed her eyes and whimpered as I played with the familiar slippery folds of her pussy. Kissing her passionately I pulled back far sooner than she would have liked.

"I'm your naughty girl," she said with smoldering eyes. Downing the rest of her drink she set her glass down on the cooler and took my half drank beer away from me. "I want you to fuck me, fuck your naughty nurse."

Grabbing her suddenly, I made her shriek in surprise and threw her down on the bed. She opened her legs immediately showing off her dripping pink pussy that burned with desire for me. My fingers had already told me she was wet enough for sex so I brought my cock to her entrance and drove it into her. Cassie screamed her pleasure and hooked her right leg behind me to pull me down into each stroke. The feel of the fishnet stockings against me was one more alluring sensation to add to the endless list. Her dress was unzipped almost to her navel now allowing it to bulge open and show off her breasts each time I thrust inside her.

Studying her pretty face I could see she'd touched up her makeup while she was in the bathroom and decided it was time to ruin it again. Jamming my cock deep inside her, I took her wrists in my hands and pinned her arms to the bed above her head before smashing my lips against hers. It left her lipstick in shambles and my own lips smeared in red if her smirk was any indication. Her little white hat had fallen off when I threw her to the bed and now it was trapped beneath her head. I rescued it from being crushed and set it on the table next to the bed. Cassie thanked me for saving her costume and pursed her lips for a kiss, giggling when I told her I wanted to make sure it was fit to wear again and again.

Holding her slim waist just above the womanly flare of her hips I screwed her with loud slapping sounds accenting each collision of our bodies. My cock was drenched with her juices and when I touched her smooth legs I could feel the wetness spreading all over her inner thighs. I licked across he upper chest just below her collarbone and tasted the salty flavor of her sweat. Dancing and fucking always made her sweat and we'd danced for hours earlier with what I hoped were hours of fucking to come. Her face grew flush as I banged her hard as I could. One moment she was holding her breath and shutting her eyes tightly as she tired to hold off her orgasm, the next her mouth hung open gasping for breath as she moaned lustily.

I was exerting myself, fucking her recklessly until I felt my heart racing and my lungs burning for air. Running my fingers down the valley of her sweaty cleavage, I brought my hand back to her face and pushed back a strand of damp hair that had stuck to her. Her pussy felt increasing warm and wet around my cock as each stoke turned her on more than the last. Seeing her bite her lip in a desperate attempt to postpone her orgasm until I was ready made me even more eager to force her over the edge. Squeezing her waist in my hands again, I felt my balls tighten moments before erupting inside her with a savage grunt of sexual release. My eyes rolled as I spurted a huge load inside her, considering how many times we'd made love that morning. Cassie shrieked, having let go of her restraint and lifted her hips to drink each blast of cum with her tingling pussy.

"You're so fucking hot in this outfit sweetie," I gasped as I rolled off her with my chest still heaving with my heavy breathing.

"I knew you'd like it when I picked it out," she between her own deep breaths. "Do you want to finish your beer?" she asked already rolling over, leaking cum and pussy juice onto me.

"Thank you sweetie," I said gulping down the one I'd opened earlier. Then I opened the two she fished out of the cooler and handed her one as she lay on her back again.

"I'm still sweating like crazy," she said fanning herself. She watched my hand as I leaned over to unzip her dress completely and spread it wide. Leaving her whole body framed in pure white and on enticing display. "That's better," she said smiling at me.

"Hold still," I warned as I dug into the cooler at the side of our bed for a clump of ice cubes that had fused together as they melted.

The cold water dripping from my hand made her body writhe when they splashed against her skin. Setting it on the bed next to her I broke it apart and used one at a time to cool her down. The first I dropped into her mouth for her to suck on. Then I placed one on her chin and watched it slide off her neck onto the bed. Setting it between her breasts, I watched it slide down her body slowly as she sucked in a sharp breath. Once it cleared her rib cage it got stuck in the groove of her slender midriff and slid around as she rippled her abdominal muscles. Touching her skin, it felt cold and clammy wherever the ice had touched but still burned feverishly elsewhere.

I kissed her deeply and felt my cock jerk in excitement again already. Cassie took one of the ice cubes from my little pile and ran it around my nipples giggling at my shocked inhale. It didn't take a genius to figure out that she wanted me to do the same to her. Tickling her clean-shaven underarms with one made her thrash about beneath me but clutching her arms to her chest only trapped the ice inside. The next one I brought straight to her nipples. It was amazing how hard they became the moment I caressed them with my rapidly melting ice cubes. When one got to small and slippery to hold onto I left it slid off the side of her body to land on her dress. Before getting a fresh one I made sure to suck on her frozen nipples until the warmth had returned to them. After the last one had melted away I lay on my back leaving her rock hard nipples cool and distended.

"My nipples are so aroused they're aching," she said craning her neck to kiss my shoulder.

"Good. Now you know how you make me feel everyday," I said making her giggle.

"How did I ever live without you?" she wondered aloud pillowing her head on my arm and smiling at me.

"I know what you mean," I said smiling right back. "I think back on growing up or my first three and a half years of college and I have all these happy memories but none of them include you. It doesn't make sense. How could I have been happy without my sweet Canadian girl?"

"I love you so much Dickie," she said kissing me. "I fall asleep happy every night because I know I'll wake up next to you. You make me laugh and you make me cry, you make me feel like the luckiest woman in the world everyday. Oh and your smile," she said kissing me as it sprang to my lips with her kind words. "I live for that sexy smile on your handsome face."

"I don't know what to say sweetie," I said feeling helpless after her words of love for me.

"You don't need to say anything. Your eyes are speaking for you," she said.

"What are they saying?" I asked.

"They're saying I'm sweet and loving. They're saying that I'm beautiful and sexy. They're saying they can't believe they get to spend the rest of their life with a woman they love so much," she said as I shook my head in disbelief. "And now they're saying they want to fuck me again."

"Yours are saying they'd like that too," I said confidently.

"No, they're saying they'd love it," she said throwing her body at mine as we French kissed frantically.

Cassie's nipples were two hard, cool buds against my chest as she climbed on top of me. Her dress hung loose from her shoulders letting me admire her sexy body as she mounted my reborn erection. Our raucous fucking had left her stockings and garter belt completely misaligned. With a gentle touch, I straightened it as she rode me slow enough that I had a chance to complete my work. There were literally endless sexy outfits she could wear to bed for me but trying to think of something I could wear for her made me laugh at the absurdity of whatever I imagined. She gazed down at me wondering what was so funny and though I didn't stop to explain why I was laughing it proved infectious. Reaching up to caress her shaking breasts, I turned her laughter to moans and she lay down on me to kiss me.

Even as I was kissing her, she began to slip off of my cock until she was kneeling next to me with her lips still pressed to mine. When she took them away she was left on her hands and knees along side my prone body staring at my hard cock as if willing it to enter her. She smiled like I'd just won her the biggest stuffed toy at the fair when I sat up and took my place behind her. From behind she looked almost innocent but the bead of moisture that ran down her leg until it soaked into her stocking was a dead give away. I ran my hands over her stocking clad legs feeling the finely toned strength that tired to beguile their femininity but failed miserably.

Flipping her dress up over her ass I took a moment to let my eyes wander over the glorious sight before them. My cock was screaming at me to put it in her, literally quivering in my lap as if it could jump the distance between us on its own accord. Forcing myself to wait for now, I crouched low behind her and kissed her leg just below the curve of her sexy ass. Anticipating what would come next, Cassie arched her back and I watched the sticky petals of her pink lips peel part in front of my eyes. Pressing my face into her steamy crotch I lavished her lips with long licks of my stud-adorned tongue. Sensing she'd appreciate a rough fingering as a prelude to more cock, I drove my fingers in and out of her with my cheek resting against her ass. Well on my way to being drunk and feeling adventurous, I licked the pink star of her asshole. I was ready for her to stop me immediately and was pleasantly surprised when reached back to spread her ass cheeks for me as I indulged her hidden desires with my tongue ring.

I heard her whimper desperately when I took my tongue away but it only lasted the few seconds it took me feed my cock between her lips again. Letting my hands slide over the smooth cheeks of her ass I gave her a tentative spank that made her burst out laughing. I realized right away that I never should have done it because I was no good at that sort of thing. I tried to make up for it by pounding her pussy from behind. At least when I was fucking her I had no qualms about be too rough anymore. Grabbing two handfuls of her bunched up dress, I pulled her back into each thrust of my cock. Cassie grunted each time her ass slammed into my hips. I could tell she was enjoying it and quickly approaching another birthday orgasm. Even after she started to cum I kept pulling her pussy along the length of my cock with her screaming as her body continued its rhythmic motions.

When I let go of her dress she slumped forward face down on the bed as I sat back on my heels to admire my work. I'd needed to take a leak of my own for some time now but it would be while before I could relieve myself through my excited cock. Watching her legs twitch I leaned over to kiss her on the cheek and promised I'd be back soon. Her eyes didn't open but she smiled and rubbed her face against my lips. Walking to the bathroom naked I closed the door behind me.

There on the counter I found the white satin and lace bra and panty set she'd been wearing neatly folded on the counter next to the sink. It made me smile as I turned the tap on at the sink before standing in front of the toilet thinking of rushing water. Frustrated by the need to urinate but the inability to do so I brought one image of water to my mind after another until finally I was able to relieve the pressure brought on by one too many drinks. Washing my hands and rinsing my cock, I went back to our room and was surprised to find Cassie sitting up on the edge of the bed facing me.

"I thought you'd be asleep," I said admiring her body. The dress hung off her body like a long unzipped vest but I knew she was going to keep it on for me tonight.

"I almost fell asleep," she admitted. "But I was thirsty for another drink and now I'm horny for more of your cock."

"Drunk and horny, imagine that," I said smiling at her.

"Come sit down," she said patting the vacant bed next to her. "Do you want a beer or a drink?" she asked.

"I'm all beered out," I said. " But I'll mix a drink."

123456...8