My Sweet Canadian Girl Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't have..."

"Yes I do Rick," she said cutting me off with a firm voice. "Look at me," she said waiting until my eyes found hers. "I love you, I love you so much. You can't imagine how proud of you I am right now. When you were struggling to find someone who would hire you on a work visa I knew every place that turned you down was making a huge mistake. I hear how you talk to your clients when they call here with questions. I know how many times you check your email over the weekend in case any of them needs something. It didn't take your boss long to realize how special you are. You're a wonderful employee because you're a wonderful man. There's not one thing I'd change about you, not one. I feel so lucky that I get to spend a lifetime loving you. You're an absolutely perfect husband and you deserve to be spoiled every night. You'd never let that happen though but I won't let you stop me after something like this."

"I'm sorry sweetie, I didn't mean to make you mad," I said touching her hand.

"I never said I was mad with you," she said smiling at me. "Finish your dinner because I want to start spoiling you tonight."

When I finished eating my dinner Cassie stood up to clear the table right away. Kissing me with no trace of disappointment or frustration remaining on her lips, she told me to wait in the living room until she finished with the dishes. I heard the water running in the kitchen and the clatter of dishes as she washed them in the sink. If there were anyway to fit a dishwasher in our apartment I would have gotten us one months ago. Our house was going to have one though I could already picture her insisting that she be the one to fill and empty it. She stayed in the kitchen long after the dishes should have been done. I hadn't made anything for dessert so no doubt she was taking care of that problem for us.

"Ready for dessert?" she asked coming to the living room with a bowl. "You knew that's what I was doing didn't you?" she added having read into my smile.

"Of course I did," I said kissing her as she sat next to me. "Where's yours?" I asked when she handed me a bowl with caramelized pears over vanilla ice cream.

"Right here," she grabbing onto my crotch.

"Cassie..."

"Eat your dessert and let me eat mine," she said with a naughty looking grin.

"At least have a taste of this one first," I said breaking off a piece of pear and lifting it to her mouth.

"It tastes sweet," she said licking her lips and kissing me. "Now I want something salty."

Cassie knelt on the floor and rested her head in my lap. My cock was responding quickly to the promise of a blowjob and soon it was pressing against her cheek. That seemed to awaken her as she lifted her head and peered up at my face while frantically loosening my belt. Feeding her a few more spoonfuls of a proper dessert before her mouth was full of cock, I lifted my hips for a moment to let her pull my pants and boxers down past my knees. My cock was still growing yet but the gentle caresses of her tongue soon had it completely filled out.

I offered her another taste of my pears and ice cream before she got started but she shook me off like a pitcher asking the catcher for a new sign. Lifting the spoon to my mouth instead I experienced the wonderful taste of the sweet treat she made me mixed with the exhilarating feeling of her lips wrapping around the head of my cock. Stroking the shaft as she focused on the head for now, Cassie moaned around my cock as she let it slide a little deeper. The TV was still on but completely forgotten and I couldn't even tell you what show I'd been watching. Withdrawing it from her mouth she massaged the wet head gently as she bent a little lower to lap at my balls. I bit down on another piece of pear as she ran her tongue up the underside of my shaft leaving me desperately wanting more.

Continuing right past the tip of my cock, she pushed the hem of my shirt up to kiss me on the abdomen. I tried to tempt her with more dessert but she was focused on giving me an amazing round of head. The shirt slipped down in her way when she moved back to my cock so I set my bowl down for a moment and took it off. I was naked now except for the clothes still tangled around my feet. Cassie looked up at my toned body, her blue eyes burning with lust for me. Standing for a moment, she bent forward with her hand still stroking me and thrust her tongue into my mouth. Nibbling at my lower lip playfully, she licked each of my nipples before returning to the floor.

Finishing the last of my dessert, I set the bowl on the end table and gently touched her cheek as she sucked my cock. Closing my eyes, I groaned in supreme satisfaction as she pleasured me like no one else ever had or could. If she wanted me to cum it would have already been over, instead she took her time slow building me towards my orgasm. I felt her mouth lift off my cock and opened my eyes to look at her. Her face was a little flushed now and she gazed at my cock with incredible desire in her eyes. Stoking my cock gently one moment and frantically the next, she gave me a hand job that felt far better than masturbating. When pleasuring myself there weren't any surprises but with my wife in control I could never figure out any sort of pattern.

I was expecting more head when she leg go. Instead she looked up into my eyes and blew me a kiss before crossing her arms and seizing the hem of her sweater. She was wearing a t-shirt beneath it and took them off at the same time, leaving them inside out with the arms of the sweater running through the t-shirt. Her lacy black bra contrasted with her creamy white breasts to make them even more enticing. Cassie's self confidence was soaring high again now that I'd shown her how little the scar on her knee mattered. I found myself wondering if next summer she might develop a golden tan like the California girls I'd grown up with. She could read the lust in my eyes and smiled at me as she slipped her bra off to let me admire her breasts. No matter what shade they were, they'd always be the most beautiful pair of breasts I'd ever seen.

Sucking the tip of my cock sloppily, she left it dripping with saliva and leaned close to rub it against her breasts. Feeling her hard nipples dragging across the head of my cock made me groan in pleasure. The sensation itself was nothing compared to that of her mouth wrapped around me but knowing it was her magnificent breasts that were stimulating my cock magnified the feeling ten fold. Her lusty moan made me realize the feel of my cock on her nipples was turning her on too even though it couldn't possibly compare to me sucking them for her. I reached down to touch her breast and knew her own excitement was off the charts based on how stiff her nipples were.

Cassie insisted that this be about me but her nipples had to be screaming for the soothing touch of my lips. In a lust induced trance she stood up with her hands on my knees and leaned forward. We both desperately wanted my lips on her nipples so I hauled her towards me, pinning her arms behind her back as I held her breasts at the perfect height for sucking. Her arms struggled for a moment as she tried to remain in control of the situation but her resolve melted quickly. Flicking my tongue across one nipple and then the other, I took a slight chance by releasing her wrists to grab onto her breasts instead.

Using her newfound freedom to squeeze my neck in one of her tight Cassie hugs, she kissed the top of my head as I continued to suck her nipples. Sitting down on my mid thighs so there was space for my throbbing erection between us she kissed me so deeply it felt as though I was exchanging a tiny piece of my being with her. She owned my heart and if there was any other part of me she wanted she could have it too. My hands drifted from her breasts down her side to her slender waist and back again. Dragging my right index finger down between her breasts, I enjoyed the feel of her soft, warm skin. I rubbed her navel piercing, smiling into our kiss over thoughts of how sexy it looked on her and finally found my way to the waistband of her jeans.

Pulling back from our kiss with eyes that flared expectantly she waiting for me to go further. Unbuttoning the jeans she'd changed into after work, I pulled them apart as the zipper lowered in fits and starts. I saw that the black panties, which matched her bra, were cut high over the flare of her hips as they sagged open. Slipping my fingers into her panties I found the lips of pussy slippery and inviting. My long middle finger slid easily inside her moist slit. When the palm of my hand closed over her clit she responded by clamping her thighs around me and gasped into my ear. I waited until her legs loosened and went back to playing with her sweet pussy eventually touching her incredibly sensitive clit when I thought she was ready again.

When she relaxed her legs again I was ready to repeat the process but she stood again with her hands on my thighs. Seeing my rock hard cock she couldn't resist sucking it as she wiggled her hips from side to side. Her jeans slid down her athletic legs as I watched them fall. Stepping out of them she pushed her hips forward leaving no doubt as to whether she wanted me to take her panties off or not. She would have mounted my cock immediately if I hadn't caught her eye and licked my lips suggestively. With a short lived giggle that soon turned to moans; she stood over me letting her juices leak down my throat. Sucking at her pussy frantically because I knew it wouldn't last long; I tried in vain to leave her lips dry.

Cassie took a half step back and looked down at my erect cock. It pointed straight up in the air, ready to satisfy both of our needs as soon as she took it inside her. She tried to sit on my cock right away but with slouched down into the love seat it was awkward finding a place for her legs. Rather than asking me to reposition myself she turned around and allowed me to guide her down onto my cock as I held her hips in my hands. Planting her feet on my thighs, she rode me hard and fast with accompanying loud slapping sounds filling the room. I sucked gently at her neck hoping I wouldn't leave a hickey behind and bit her shoulder carefully when paused for a moment to squeeze my cock with her pussy. Moments later she was riding me at a pace I knew I couldn't last much longer at. Clutching her ripe C cup breasts, I groaned weakly trying my best to keep from cumming until I was sure she was ready to join my in the bliss of orgasm.

A loud knocking sound in the hallway brought her to a screeching halt. Literally diving off of my cock, she threw one arm across her breasts and covered her clean-shaven pussy with the other. She stared at our apartment door with a look of sheer terror on her face. Panic had frozen her in place but I had the presence of mind to toss her my shirt and hastily pull my boxers up at least, though they didn't hide my erection or the thick smell of sex in the air. We heard another knock and this time it was obvious that it was for the people across the hall. Cassie looked at me with my shirt laying across her like a small blanket and her face a bright, almost Christmas red.

We both burst out laughing; the giddy laughter of relief in the moments after what could have been an unbearably embarrassing situation. Tears were streaming down her cheeks as I mimicked the look on her face when she first heard the knock. The way she dived down onto the other cushion of our love seat as if to hide there even though it faced the entrance to the room made me laugh harder and harder the more I thought about it. Just as we started to calm down, Cassie said she should have hid under the tree instead and we both lost it again. My sweet Canadian girl loved to laugh and sharing moments like those with her was one of my favorite things.

Eventually our laughter subsided but not until the back of my throat hurt from laughing too hard. She was sitting up now with her head on my shoulder and my shirt still draped across her otherwise naked body. I could feel the sexual energy filling the room again and knew this was only a brief interlude to our night of lovemaking. Standing up I untangled my feet from my pants and stood before her. Taking my shirt away, I left her stark naked again and held my arms out to her. She immediately hopped into my arms and threw her arms around my neck as I carried her towards our bedroom where another knock on a door wouldn't disturb us.

I took her straight to our bed without stopping to close to door even. Kissing her over and over I told her I loved her before dipping my head to suck on her nipples again. She threw her leg over my back and squeezed tightly when I started to drift even lower with a wet slippery destination in mind. The moment I looked at her face I knew more pussy eating was out of the question for now. Pointing to my normal side of the bed, she waited until I moved into position. Lying on my back I let her take my boxers off again and sighed when her hand closed around the shaft of my cock. Cassie licked the underside of it starting near my balls and ending at the tip where she kissed the head.

When she started sucking my cock again Cassie was kneeling next to my body facing me but as she treated me to a spectacular blowjob, she slowly twisted around until her feet were on the pillow next to my head and her legs were curled up. I couldn't entice her to climb on top for a 69 but she put on a show, stroking her beautiful pussy with one hand right in front of my eyes as her other had steered my cock towards her mouth. Caressing her legs as she pleasured me, I made her stop to tell me she loved me before plunging my cock back between her lips. My cock had a few minutes to relax when the knock on the door scared us but it didn't take long to push me to the brink of orgasm again. I warned her I was close and then told her again when I thought she didn't hear me. Smiling at me, she licked her lips and sucked the tip of my cock frantically until I came in her mouth with a series of loud, satisfying grunts that left me spent on the bed. She pressed her body close to mine kissing my neck as I closed my eyes and breathed deeply.

"Where are you going?" I asked when I felt her getting up from bed.

"I'm just closing the door so we can fuck some more when you're ready," she said with a simple shrug.

"You said fuck and you didn't blush," I said smiling at her.

"I guess you're a bad influence on me, just wait until I tell my dad," she said snickering at my wide-eyed stare.

"You wouldn't..."

"Of course not," she said with her own disbelieving stare. "My dad accepts you now but if he had any idea of what we're like when we're alone he'd have another heart attack. He wants to hold my baby in his arms some day but he probably wishes there was a new way to make one."

"I've seen movies that show all sorts of ways," I added with a grin.

"Have you now? And when was this?" she asked with a flash of steely anger in her blue eyes.

"Cassie I..."

"Relax Dickie," she said giggling at me. "I know it was just a joke but if you want to watch those kind of movies it's okay with me."

"Do you want to watch them?" I asked.

"No they're gross," she said with a blush this time that made me laugh at her.

"Neither do I," I said.

"Really?" she asked in a surprised voice.

"I'm not going to see anything better than you," I said making her beam a smile at me and return to bed for a soft kiss.

"I thought all men loved dirty movies," she said.

"All men don't have you, only I do," I said pulling her body down onto mine for a more heated kiss.

"You know it wouldn't make me mad if you wanted to watch them," she said smiling at my absurdly fast nodding. "You honestly don't want to see any do you?" she asked and I shook my head. "No one believes me when I tell them what you're like. Even Lei thinks I'm behind half the wonderful things you do for me. You make me feel like the luckiest woman in world. I love you Richard Gordon Kellogg, I love you, I love you, I love you." Each I love you came with a better kiss than the last.

"You're alright too," I said closing my eyes and laughing as she gave me a soft slap on the face. "People believe what I tell them about you though. The only thing they can't believe is that you're wasting your time with me."

"Who said that?" she demanded with an angry scowl.

"It's okay sweetie," I said calming her with a kiss. "Just people who don't know us that well; like some of the guys at work. They think you're way out of my league."

"You don't think like that any more do you?" she asked.

"Not as often as I used to but those thoughts are still there," I admitted.

"We love each other and we deserve each other," she said.

"I know," I said.

"So what's the problem?" she asked.

"I put you here all the time," I said reaching as high as I could with one hand. "Some days I'm here," I said putting myself a small step lower. "But there are days when I remember what I was like before you came along and I'm down here," I said hanging my other hand to the floor.

"You're not down there," she said pulling my hand up and wrapping it around her. "Or up there," she said bringing my other hand down to complete our hug. "You're always right here with me where you belong."

"As long as you think that then nothing else matters sweetie," I said kissing her.

"Feels like you're ready for more," she said touching the hard cock that was pressing against her body.

"Your turn first," I said rolling her over and kissing her until she stopped trying to convince me I shouldn't make her cum too.

The great sex with Cassie never seemed to end. We made love long into the night celebrating my job promotion in style. During one break for us to catch our breath, I told Cassie I planned to ask for another raise the following morning and she burst our laughing. After satisfying our urges for another night at least, we lay together talking about our life together. New Year's day was just a few days away now and we'd be starting our first full year together. With all that had happened so far there was still so much more to look forward to. She didn't bring up children but I knew thoughts of them were always in her heart. I wished her sweet dreams with a soft kiss and let her cuddle in to me as I waited for sleep to take me.

Cassie shook me awake in the morning and dragged me out of bed to show me the pile of neatly folded clothes outside our bedroom door. She was fretting about what Lei must think of us until she saw my smile and couldn't help but giggle. The truth was Lei knew exactly what went on between Cassie and I. It wasn't like she walked in on us having sex, she found the clothing we'd forgotten about in the living room but it wasn't a big deal. By the time we completed our morning shower together, Cassie had forgotten about it and life went on.

My day at work went by quickly as I caught up on things that had piled up over the Christmas break. Cassie called me at lunchtime to let me know she was staying for a few extra hours and with play night after that she wanted me to pick her up at the hospital for a quick dinner in between. Actually, she asked if it was okay for her to stay at work and wanted to know what I thought about dinner with her but I was able to read into her words now and deciphered what she really meant. She didn't even bother to change out of her nurse's uniform for dinner at a family restaurant near the hospital. Our waitress was a high school senior and asked Cassie if she was a nurse because of the uniform. She was trying to decide what classes to take in college next year and had all sorts of questions for my wife. I smiled watching my sweet Canadian girl charm our server as she patiently answered every question she had. Before we left, Cassie was sure the girl had made up her mind to purse a career in nursing but gave her our phone number in case she needed additional advice. She also asked me to leave an extra nice tip when I took out my wallet to pay for our meal.

123456...8