My Sweet Canadian Girl Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking a pad of paper into the kitchen she started to make a detailed list of everything I'd need to pick up. Cassie said she wanted me to get six of the Cornish hens, which was puzzling because there were only five of us for dinner until she explained further. She planned to make two different types of stuffing for them, three birds with each type and by having six she could make sure each guest got their choice as long as I'd agree to take whatever was leftover with her. When she explained that she actually had a guilty expression on her face and was ready to change it to eight so I'd be guaranteed my choice too. Smiling at her, I told her I'd be happy to eat whatever one she put on my plate. The rest of the list required checking the fridge and cupboards to see what we needed versus what we already had.

When the list was complete, we moved back to the living room to watch TV. There wasn't a whole lot on so Cassie convinced me to watch a college bowl game. She seemed to enjoy it herself but by halftime the favorite was up by three touchdowns. Surfing for something new to watch, we found a movie we could enjoy together that had just started. When it was over it was time to make dinner and then she had to get ready for work. Lei had work that night too and left in Cassie's car as soon as we finished eating. Cassie had a couple of hours yet so we cleaned the kitchen again while we had time.

Cassie kissed me on the cheek and said it was time for her shower. I locked the apartment door and waited until I heard the water start before stripping down and knocking on the bathroom door. The water stopped moments later and I heard the scrapping of the shower curtain along the rod. She opened the door wrapped in a towel with her wet hair clinging to her shoulders. At the sight of my naked body, she dropped the towel and reached out to grasp my firm but not quite erect cock. Leading me into the shower behind her, she turned the water back on threw her arms around my neck.

The lack of sex yet that day showed. My cock grew to its full size almost instantly and Cassie turned around to expose her pink pussy to me. Lifting her hips as I sank inside her, she moaned as we began fucking. In no time my cock was tingling with the urge to cum inside her. I slowed down but Cassie reminded me we needed to hurry if she was going to get to work on time. Spewing my cum deep inside her with a loud grunt, I stood still behind her until my shrinking cock slipped from her lips. Cassie stood up and turned around with a wide smile despite the brief sex that couldn't have come close to satisfying her. Kissing me deeply, she began washing my body with a bar of my soap. Lathering from my neck all the way to my feet, she rinsed me off and then washed my cock again until it was rock hard.

After rinsing the suds from my cock, she turned around and bent over again. Driving my cock back inside her, I fucked her hard and fast intent on making her cum too. Her right hand massaging her clit was a welcome assistant as I hammered away at her pussy. Reaching under her body with one arm, I mauled her breasts one at a time letting the wet, slippery nipples slide between my fingers. She began making high-pitched whimpers and I knew she was close. Grabbing her by the hips again, I fucked her harder still and waited for the clenching of her pussy that told me her orgasm hard started. Standing straight up, she tossed her head to fling her wet hair out of the way and craned her neck until I was able to kiss her on the lips. She came the moment we started to kiss, her legs trembling and threatening to give way as my arms tightened their hold to keep her safe.

When her legs steadied she turned around to hug her body close to me. My cock stayed hard but we both knew the sex was over for now. Kissing me deeply one time after another, she proclaimed her love for me. Her wet sexy body pressed against mine prevented my cock from shrinking and her request of my help to wash her kept it that way. I got her body wash all over me as we cleaned her soft skin and made her laugh when I said there were worse fates than smelling like her. Washing my own hair and she lathered hers with her fruity smelling shampoo, I rinsed and let her back under the spray to rinse hers too.

I hadn't brought a towel but Cassie was happy to dry me with hers before sending me across the hall to our bedroom to get dressed. She soon joined me with the towel wrapped around her nakedness. Sitting on the bed naked with my erect cock on display I watched it catch her eye and knew she would have literally jumped onto it if there was time to spare. I watched her remove her towel and put on antiperspirant before getting dressed in a simple white bra and panty set that showed off her beautiful body perfectly. She pulled on a pair of socks and got dressed in her nurse's uniform before going to dry her hair in the bathroom. I was dressed in moments and in the living room waiting for her.

On the way to the hospital she reminded me about the shopping list three times before giggling when I asked if there was anything I should pick up on the way home. It wasn't nagging, it was her making sure that nothing went wrong with her plan to host her parents for a wonderful meal tomorrow. The kids would be going to bed soon after she got there and until she finished at four in the morning she'd be at the nurse's station in case any of them woke up and needed her. There would be one other nurse stationed elsewhere in Cassie's department and a doctor in her office too. She kissed me softly when we got there and wished me a happy New Year with tears in her eyes. It almost made me feel bad for not telling her I was planning a midnight visit but I wanted it to be a surprise.

Before going home I went to the grocery store and found everything I needed but the Cornish hens. The guy in their meat department gave me a list of a few places that might have them and I was off in a race with time to get some before they closed. The next store I checked had some and I breathed a sigh of relief as they packaged six for me. One last stop for flowers on the way home and I had everything I needed. Back at the apartment I put all our groceries away and went to our bedroom to consider what I should wear. I went with a dark suit and set in on the bed, watching TV in comfort until it was time to get ready.

At quarter to twelve, I was at the hospital where the security guard let me in to see Cassie when he recognized my face. Peeking down the hallway, I saw her staring at her screen as she entered information into the hospital database. She yawned and stretched, sitting back in her chair as I ducked back around the corner. I wanted to time my arrival just before midnight and with little over a minute to spare I crept down the hallway behind her. It was easy to keep silent as I waited for the right moment because her incomparable beauty took my breath away.

"These are for you," I said sliding a bouquet of red roses onto her desk.

"Rick!" she said nearly falling out of her chair. "What are you doing here?" she asked smiling up at me.

"I have a special girl to kiss in... twenty seconds," I said glancing at my watch.

"Oh Dickie," she said wiping under her eyes. "You're absolutely wonderful," she said her voice gushing with love.

"Save that thought it's about to strike midnight," I said holding open my arms as she stood up. "Happy New Year sweetie," I said gathering her into my arms for a kiss that blew me away.

"Happy New Year," she said breaking our kiss for just a moment before pressing her lips against mine again. Holding her in my arms I let our kiss linger on and on until she pulled back again. "I was thinking about you all night, about how I should have been with you to share a midnight kiss and then just as I was about to start crying you showed up and made me cry anyway. You're the most wonderful husband in the world. I love you Richard Gordon Kellogg, I love you so much."

"So you were surprised?" I asked.

"Yes!" she said giggling. "I guess I shouldn't be anymore but you always manage to do these wonderful things I never suspect. Thank you for the beautiful flowers too," she said turning to look at them on the table.

"You're welcome sweetie, though they're nothing compared to you," I said kissing her again when she beamed a smile at me.

"You look so handsome tonight," she said brushing a lock of my hair back into place. "I wish we could go dancing again."

"You have a radio here don't you?" I asked.

"Yes but I need to get back to work," she said looking over her shoulder as if someone was about to catch her. "I'm not getting paid to kiss my husband."

"Now that would be a good job," I said making her laugh. "I know I can't stay long but you must get a lunch break."

"I was about to take it when you showed up," she said smiling.

"Are you hungry?" I asked.

"I am but not for something I can eat here," she said staring at my crotch with bedroom eyes.

"We can turn on the radio and dance then. We can stay right here in case one of the kids needs you," I said.

Cassie turned the radio on, leaving the music low enough that it wouldn't disturb anyone. Holding her in my arms we danced slowly moving with the music and kissing after each song. Her thirty-minute lunch break passed far too quickly. Rather than leave right away, I walked the halls with her as she made her rounds checking each room in her area before returning to the nurse's station. With one last kiss I left to go home but didn't want to sleep. I changed into more comfortable clothes and watched TV waiting until it was time to pick her up. Laying on the sofa, I nearly dozed off and forced my eyes open again. Fixing a cup of coffee I sipped on it until it was time to go pick her up.

Greeting me with a beaming smile when I arrived at the hospital, I waited until she finished up a few last minute things. Instead of driving straight home we stopped for breakfast at an all night diner. Cassie was hungry after working all night and once she mentioned food my stomach started to growl too. Back at our apartment, Cassie was planning to make a dessert before bed but was too tired and decided to go to sleep. With an apologetic frown she asked if it was okay to go to bed without making love. I was exhausted myself wouldn't be of much use without some sleep anyway. Cuddling into me in a pair of warm pajamas, she kissed me on the neck and told me she loved me moments before we fell asleep on the first day of the new year.

Our alarm clock went off at eleven as planned. Cassie groaned and I convinced her to go back to bed for another hour. The second time it woke us up she hopped right out of bed and got dressed. We were expecting her parents around three in the afternoon which gave us enough time to make her dessert and get started on dinner. Lei was already up and asked what she could do to help. She was one of our dinner guests too so Cassie thanked her for the offer but declined. I was more than happy to do what I could to help though and stayed in the kitchen with her waiting for her to direct me.

For dessert Cassie was making a cherry cheesecake from scratch. I watched her mixing the ingredients trying to learn as I helped her and marveled at how easily she moved from step to step. She wasn't even following a recipe and sheepishly admitted she had this one memorized. While she was busy with that, she asked me to start making the stuffing. First I made a large bowl of breadcrumbs using our food processor. Dividing it in half, I followed the recipes she had laid out for me to make one with cranberries and the other with walnuts and minced onion. Once it was ready I washed my hands and patted the Cornish hens dry placing them in two rows in a large baking pan. Stuffing them under Cassie's watchful eye, I covered them and placed the pan in the fridge until it was time for it to go into the oven.

There was plenty of time yet so we sat down to wait until her cake finished baking. When she took it out of the oven to cool she left me in the kitchen and went to take a shower. It was my turn when she was done and I found clothes laid out on the bed for me when I returned to our bedroom. With dinner we were having garlic mashed potatoes, one of her father's favorite side dishes, and glazed carrots as well. I peeled the vegetables and placed them in a large bowl of cold water until it was time to cook them. While I was doing that Cassie made a platter of finger foods and two kinds of dip for us to snack on before dinner. We got so carried away preparing dinner together for her parents that their call from the downstairs intercom took us by surprise. Lei let them in but Cassie and I were waiting for them at the front door.

"Happy New Year," Cassie said greeting each of her parents with a hug.

"The same to you," her mother said.

"Dad let me take your coat for you," Cassie said when she caught him trying to hang it up in our closet.

"I'll take your coats," I offered.

"Happy New Year to you too Rick," Mrs. Dumont said offering me a warm hug before relinquishing her coat to me.

"You're not getting a hug from me," Mr. Dumont said in a gruff voice before extending his hand towards me a smiling. "Happy New Year."

"Thank you sir," I said shaking his hand.

"You don't need to call him sir," his wife said.

"Dad likes it," Cassie said. "You can tell by the way he smiles."

"Still," her mother said. "We want you to treat us like you would your own family. You can call me Kathleen and my husband Marcel."

"Are you sure?" I asked but I was looking at Cassie as I said it.

"Yes I'm sure," her mom said. "But it's okay if you want to get our daughter's permission first," she added with a little laugh.

"I call your mom by her first name whenever I talk to her," Cassie said. "Even your dad tells me to call him Gordon and I've only talked to him a few times."

"Okay then. Can I get you a drink Kathleen?" I asked.

"A small glass of wine if you have some please," she said.

"And you Mr... Marcel," I said changing what I was going to say at the last second and making everyone laugh.

"A beer please, whatever kind you have fine," he said.

I hung up their coats and meet them in the living room with drinks for her parents and a diet Pepsi for Cassie. Having forgot about Lei, I went back to get her a glass of wine too before sitting down next to Cassie. It had been a while since they'd seen Lei and they had all sorts of questions about her new job. You could tell how happy the Dumonts were that their daughter's close friend had found a job she liked. As we spoke, Kathleen's eyes kept drift towards our tree and I could tell she was anxious to get a better look at the pile of presents there. Cassie caught her looking too and told her she had to wait until after dinner.

Cassie sat close to me on the love seat as we talked with her parents and I caught them smiling at us often. She was sitting close enough to leave space for a third person on a seat meant for two. It was nothing out of the ordinary for us but I guess it showed them how much we loved each other in case there was any doubt. An hour after they arrived, we stepped away to get dinner cooking and returned after setting a timer. When it was time to put the finishing touches on dinner Cassie insisted I stay in the living room and entertain our guests. I even felt comfortable enough to step in front of Mrs. Dumont when she tried to peek under the tree and rather than get upset she made a joke out of pleading with me not to tell Cassie.

Just before dinner I was summoned to help set the table and left Lei in charge of guarding the tree. Cassie asked everyone what type of stuffing they wanted before she began plating the food. Her dad and Lei both asked for the cranberry stuffing and her mom went with the walnut. She insisted I take my pick next and I realized immediately that by taking the walnut I'd be giving her whichever one she wanted. It was the one I wanted anyway but Cassie got suspicious went I smiled at the two remaining Cornish hens, one with each type of stuffing. I had to convince her I'd taken the one I really wanted and even then she threatened to leave the cranberry one so I could try it later as leftovers. The cranberry was the one she wanted though and in the end she put it on her plate but not before needlessly thanking me.

I poured wine for us as we sat down to eat. Cassie offered a toast to the people she loved and the start of a new year that would bring us closer together. The girls burst out laughing moments into dinner and I looked around self consciously wondering if I had spilled something on my shirt. Then I saw Mr. Dumont looking at the hen that was speared on the end of his fork helplessly. He shook his head when I started laughing too and Mrs. Dumont made us laugh even harder when she reminded him to use his knife. Just as we calmed down, Cassie offered to cut it up for him and we started to laugh again. A few weeks ago it would have been hard for me to imagine him as the type to laugh at a joke made at his expense but I was seeing it with my own eyes.

During dinner her parents complimented Cassie on the wonderful meal she'd cooked for us and she was quick to deflect some of the praise my way of course. I could tell her mother was pleased that I'd helped in the kitchen, even after I assured them their daughter was exaggerating my contribution. Helping Cassie around the apartment came naturally and I couldn't imagine sitting back and allowing her to do the lion's share of the housework. I might have been the exception back in her parent's day but I didn't think it was anything out of the ordinary today.

Cassie firmly told her mother to sit back down as I stood up to help clear away the dinner plates. I refreshed everyone's drinks and asked if they wanted tea or coffee before rejoining Cassie in the kitchen where she was slicing the cake for dessert. Licking her fingers after she'd finished slicing it, she turned her eyes towards me and smiled. Waiting for the kettle to boil yet, we had time to hold each other and share a gentle loving kiss. After months of hostility between her father and I, Cassie was basking in happiness over our recent reconciliation. For weeks and months after she was even more happy than normal whenever we got together with her parents.

Over dessert her parents told us they were having dinner at Marc and Julie's place tomorrow and that we were invited too. Instead of driving home to Whistler tonight and back again tomorrow, they were spending the night at their son's home. Cassie felt bad that they didn't ask to stay with us but Mrs. Dumont explained with a giggle like her daughter's that the single bed in our spare bedroom was meant for young people like us not them. I noticed Cassie had finished her piece of cake already and knew I'd never convince her to have a second decadent slice no matter how much she wanted it. Breaking the remainder of mine in half, I placed one piece on her plate as her parents smiled at us. She still didn't touch it until I fed it to her with my own spoon making sure to get some on her lips and chin as she laughed at me.

"Can we see your presents now?" Cassie's mom asked when her daughter returned from washing her face and putting on fresh lipstick.

"I didn't think you wanted to see them," Cassie said making her mother laugh.

"You can go to the living room and I'll clear the table," I said.

"We'll clear the table," Cassie said firmly. "We won't be long," she promised as she started to stack the dessert plates.

"I think dinner was huge success," I said kissing her neck from behind as she rinsed some of the dishes before stacking them to be washed later.

"It was everything I dreamed it would be," she said. "I've wanted this for so long Rick."

1...345678