My Sweet Canadian Girl Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know sweetie," I said continuing to nibble at her soft skin until she started to sigh. "You can invite them over whenever you want now."

"Would it be okay if they moved in with us?" she asked as she turned around. She let my eyes grow wide before giggling and kissing away my momentary worries over her obvious joke. "Let's go show them our first Christmas," she said taking my hand in hers.

"I want to see what you gave each other," her mother said the moment we stepped into the living room.

"Those I'm saving for last," Cassie said as she sat down next to the tree.

"Anyone need a drink before we start?" I asked and everyone declined. Instead of sitting on our love seat by myself, I sat down behind Cassie and let her lean back into me as she began showing our gifts to her parents.

Mrs. Dumont watched on with a smile as Cassie started with the gifts she and Lei had exchanged with each other. Next she showed off the tall stack of presents from her large circle of close friends. There were so many people who loved Cassie and exchanged gifts with her that it took a while to see them all. Next she moved on to the gifts we got from her brothers before she got to the ones my family sent. Cassie's parents loved the reindeer ornament to commemorate our first Christmas that my mother had sent us and Mrs. Dumont thought the all the gifts my family had sent for her daughter were beautiful. They both smiled at the picture of my sister's sonogram and made me promise to pass on their well wishes when we went to see my sister after her daughter was born in the spring. Her father in particular seemed touched by the black and white photo with the vague shape of a baby. I'm sure it reminded him of the birth of his own precious little girl.

It was time for Cassie to show them the gifts we'd given each other now. Suddenly her father seemed a lot more interested as he leaned closer. Cassie let me show them the gifts she'd given me. I was worried that my presentation was lacking enthusiasm until I noted their smiles and realized my own smile must have conveyed how much I cherished the gifts I'd received from their daughter. When it was Cassie turn she gushed over my gifts to her, saving the framed Tom Thompson print until last. Her mother complemented my good taste in the clothes I picked for Cassie and laughed when I told her I'd be sure to pass that on to my mother.

I went to get everyone a fresh drink now that they'd seen our presents and returned to find Cassie sat between her parents with the album of pictures my mother had given her. Cassie hadn't opened yet and asked my permission to show them to her parents. As much as I would have liked to say no, the excitement in her eyes made me grant her my blessing without even pretending to be mad. Mrs. Dumont was in complete agreement with her daughter; I was one of the cutest babies she'd ever seen. They were obviously imaging what our own children were going to look like and when I glanced at Mr. Dumont I was certain he was too. When they got to the ones of me after Susan had covered me in thick makeup he laughed heartily.

By the time they were done with the pictures, her parents were contemplating leaving. Cassie didn't want our night to end yet and asked them to stay for a game of bridge against us. Her mother's eyes lit up and grew even more excited when Cassie cautioned her that I wasn't very good yet. Lei wished the Dumonts goodnight and headed off to bed before we got started. While Cassie and I got the table completely cleared off, Mrs. Dumont called her son Marc to let him know we were just starting a game of cards and they could be a while yet.

We squared off with Cassie and I versus her parents. Her mother looked downright ruthless as she stared at me over her fanned cards waiting for me to finish sorting mine and make a bid. The game had barely begun and already Cassie was scolding her parents for using bidding conventions against us. It sounded like cheating to me but the three of them explained it was commonplace among serious players. For the sake of a beginner like me, they agreed to play with straight bidding so we'd have a chance. They seemed to take special delight in punishing me whenever I overbid my hand but their daughter never lost her patience with me. It felt like an official initiation into the Dumont family and the happy look in Cassie's eyes confirmed it. Hours later, her parents finally left with talk of a rematch soon to test my improving game.

"We'll see you tomorrow at Marc's," Cassie said as they opened the door to leave.

"Drive safe," I said.

"We will," Mrs. Dumont said. "Thanks so much for inviting us."

"Goodnight Cassie," Mr. Dumont said hugging his daughter. "And you too Rick," he said shaking my hand and smiling warmly at me.

"You're absolutely amazing," Cassie said grinning at me as she leaned against the closed door.

"Who?" I said turning my head quickly to look behind me.

"You," she said giggling as she reached out to take hold of shirt collar. "I love you so much Dickie," she said kissing me deeply.

"I love you too sweetie," I said before returning a deep kiss of my own.

"This is the life I imagined when you came here to live with me," she said smiling beautifully in my arms.

"I hope you're not satisfied yet," I said.

"With you I'm satisfied in every way imaginable, but I want more for us," she said.

"Do you mind waiting a little longer?" I asked.

"No," she said kissing me again. "And lucky for me I never have to wait for this," she said squeezing my cock and tugging me towards our bedroom.

We made love that night and more nights than not over the next few months as our life fell into a happy routine. Dinner the following day at her brother's home was the first of many meals we shared with members of her family. There was a party at her parents' place in early February to celebrate her father's birthday and another two weeks later in Vancouver when Jay turned twenty-seven. In between, Cassie and I had our first Valentine's Day together and made it one neither of us would ever forget. We took a weekend snowboarding trip, just the two of us and had a great time. Snowboarding all day and fucking all night left us completely exhausted. By the end of that weekend we were almost relieved to go back to work where our tired bodies could rest.

It was around that time that I could tell Cassie was expecting something to happen. During our Valentine's trip, we stopped making love long enough to have a romantic dinner together. Towards the end of dinner I reached inside my coat to get my wallet and noticed her eyes light up expectantly. She hid it well when she saw it was just my wallet but her reaction told me it was time to move forward. Our first wedding was the happiest day of my life and I wouldn't trade it for anything. This time we were going to do it right thought and that meant me proposing when she least expected it.

Cassie had a couple of weeks of evening shifts at the beginning of March to cover another nurse's vacation. I hated barely seeing her during that time but I used it well to plan my proposal. The first week I scoured the jewelry stores looking for the perfect ring for my sweet Canadian girl. When desperation started to set in I went to see what our old friends Harold and Nadine had. Nadine wore the same warm smile I remembered when I explained things were good between Cassie's parents and I now. She was even happier to learn that I was planning to propose again so we could have another wedding.

The moment I walked in the door I had a feeling she knew why I was there. There was a ring she wanted me to see and when I laid eyes on it I knew it was meant for Cassie's finger. It had a white gold band with a perfectly clear diamond in the center and slightly smaller vibrant blue sapphires on either side. Before I could even ask if it would fit her, Harold was squinting at it and comparing it to the invoice from our last purchase to confirm that it would. I paid for it on the spot and drove home reminding myself I had to wait just a little longer no matter how badly I wanted her to have it that night.

When I got home I called her parents for the first time in my life with butterflies dancing in my stomach. Mr. Dumont sounded a little surprised to hear from me but happy to take my call. I had picked up a pair of tickets to a Canucks game earlier in the week and asked if he wanted to go with me. It was part of my cover story in case Cassie found out about her father coming to see me. He voice sounded a little suspicious as he wondered aloud why I was inviting him and not Marc but he agreed to go with me. I think he knew the real reason for my call from the moment he picked up the phone. With any luck his daughter would have a lot more difficulty seeing right through me. Over the phone it was impossible to gauge his reaction to my intentions but the fact he was coming to the game with me was a positive sign.

The next day Cassie discovered my plan to take her father to the hockey game when her mother called. Cassie was off during the day so her mother wanted to drive down from Whistler first thing in the morning with her husband and spend the day with her daughter. After the game she'd be waiting at our apartment to drive home. Instead of being suspicious, Cassie was elated that I decided to invite her father instead of someone else. She woke me up when she got home from work around midnight literally throwing her naked body at me. We were extra horny after a week of different schedules and I happily accepted my reward of passionate lovemaking for doing my part to strengthen the bond between her family and I.

The night of the game, her father and I drove to the arena in my car. We were there a little early so there was plenty of time to get to our seats. Mr. Dumont was full of stories about watching the Montreal Canadiens as kid making me wish it was them instead of the Chicago Blackhawks that were in town. I offered to take him next time Montreal came to Vancouver and he smiled saying he already had tickets but maybe I could go with him if his wife wasn't interested. After living in British Columbia for most of his life, the Canucks were the next best thing to the Canadiens at least and we both cheered them on as they won the game 4 to 2.

After the game we went for something to eat as planned but stopped at the apartment to pick up his wife first. The engagement ring in my pocket weighed on me as if it were an immense lodestone. When it was time to ask Cassie to marry me again I'd have no nerves at all but showing it to her parents was completely different. I had invited them into the city to tell them in person that I intended to ask their daughter to marry me. We were already married but the second time around I wanted to do everything right and asking their permission for their daughter's hand in marriage was part of it.

"Dinner is on me Rick, order whatever you want," Mr. Dumont said as we were seated with menus.

"What about me?" his wife asked with a smile as if she knew what he'd say next.

"You can order whatever you want too because you're paying for your own," he said grinning at me when I started to laugh.

"I hope you treat our daughter better than this Rick," Mrs. Dumont said.

"I..."

"I'm only teasing, she tells me how wonderful you are every chance she gets," she added when she saw how nervous I was.

"No let me finish," I said taking a deep breath. "Cassie is my sweet Canadian girl and I love her with all my heart. She's the best thing that ever happened to me, she started making me a better man the moment I met her and she'll never stop. There's not a man in the world who will treat her better than me, who will spend every day doing whatever it takes to make her happy." Reaching inside my coat pocket I took the ring out of my pocket and set it on the table between us. I dared to glance at her parents' faces but they were staring at the black velvet box. "I want to give her this if you're okay with it," I said lifting the lid.

"It's so beautiful," Mrs. Dumont said in hushed voice. There were tears in her eyes and I knew already what her answer would be. Her husband was silent, unable to take his eyes off the ring as I waited nervously.

"Richard," he said pronouncing my name Ree-shard like the last name of the Habs legend Maurice Richard, which I took as good sign. "I know how difficult this must have been. Asking Kathleen's father if I could marry her was the hardest thing I ever did and he never treated me like I treated you. I can't speak for my wife but I'd be happy to have you as my son in law."

"Kathleen?" I said smiling at her and remembering to use her first name.

"Everyone likes to say that no one is good enough for our Cassandra, but you are Rick," she said standing up to hug me.

"Did you know why I asked you to come see me?" I asked.

"I'd been expecting a call from you and I'm glad it came," he said. "You're going to make our daughter the happiest woman in the world."

"I won't settle for less," I promised as we sat back down to read our menus.

The rest of week was spent planning a romantic marriage proposal for Cassie. I'd been looking at real estate listings over the past few weeks and had found the perfect place for us to live. There was a new subdivision of undeveloped lots within reasonable driving distance to the hospital where she worked and my office as well. I mentioned them to Marc and he already knew all about them. The construction company building the homes was a client of theirs. Marc's firm designed all their floor plans for them and he was able to use his connections at the office to have them hold a large corner lot for us. We had until the beginning of the next week to decide before it would go back on the open market.

I spent a night at Marc and Julie's to go over some house plans so I'd have something to show Cassie when I took her to see the lot. They knew something was up which forced me to tell them that I planned to propose to Cassie that weekend. It was a day they'd been looking forward to and they couldn't wait to hear that she'd said yes. There were plenty of completed designs to look at but the three-story home with four upstairs bedrooms and more rooms downstairs that could be turned into extra bedrooms caught my eye. Using his work laptop, Marc was able to modify the base design to have a larger kitchen with an island for food preparation and a master suite bathroom with a tub made for two. I liked what we ended up with but Cassie could have whatever house she wanted, wherever she wanted it. Before taking her to see the lot I wanted to have an idea of what our house could look like though.

Inspired by the dream I had during our drive back from her parents' home after Christmas, I has one more thing to get. I paid a visit to Cassie's favorite bakery, that little family run place she avoided except for special occasions, to order a small cake. I had very specific requirements and I worried that maybe it was too much until one of the bakers came out from the back to sit down with me. Together we drew up what I wanted it to look like and I left satisfied that they'd make it exactly the way I pictured it in my head.

The second Friday in March, I picked up the printed plans from Marc's office on the way home and stopped at the bakery to get the completed cake. It looked so perfect that you wouldn't know it was a cake, especially when I carefully placed Cassie's ring in it. During the drive home I couldn't stop smiling and was glad she wouldn't be home yet so I had time to hide it in the back of fridge. I planned to wait up for her but ended up falling asleep on the sofa only to be woken up by her soft kiss when she got home and guided me to bed.

I woke up the next morning with her back on to me and pressed close hugging my arm to her body. The urge to wake her up was strong but I resisted, letting her sleep in as I carefully slipped out of bed. After shaving and showering I checked the forecast to make sure the warm, sunny day they'd been promising all week had actually arrived. I ate a banana and started putting together everything we needed for a picnic when Cassie got up. Packing more than enough food so she could have her choice when it was time to eat I browsed the morning paper. I was completely at ease with my plan to propose to her later that day.

"Good morning," she said leaning over the sofa to kiss me when she woke up a few hours later. She was wearing her reserved bathrobe over the skimpy clothes she wore to bed.

"Good morning sweetie," I said turning sideways and pulling her towards me as I kissed her back. She started to giggle as he robe rode up and I released her before her panties were exposed. "You're so beautiful," I said continuing to kiss her softly. Her angelic face and bright blue eyes made my heart flutter and the robe might be hiding her body but I envisioned every cock-stirring curve in vivid detail.

"I was expecting you to wake me up but I found your side of the bed cold and empty," she said looking a little sad.

"I'm sorry sweetie," I said with a frown. "I thought you'd want to sleep in."

"That's okay," she said smoothing down my hair. "We can go back to bed though," she added with a suggestive grin. I wanted to take her back to bed and fuck her loud enough to wake Lei up but my plans for the day took precedence.

"I'd love to but we have plans," I said letting the disappointment show in my voice.

"We do?" she asked smiling. She was willing to let me have a chance to explain my plans before deciding if she was going to insist on having sex first. Cassie knew I'd take her back to bed and spend all day with her there if she wanted it.

"We're going for a picnic," I said.

"That does sound like fun," she said glancing out the window at the bright sunny sky. "When are we going?" she asked.

"I was going to leave in ten minutes but I can wait for you I guess," I said smiling at her.

"Okay the picnic first then," she said smiling back at me. I knew what came after the picnic without her having to tell me.

Cassie gave me the option of joining her in the shower and for a change I declined. I knew that if I showered with her we'd make love and once we started I didn't think I'd have the willpower to stop in time for our important picnic. While she was getting ready I occupied myself by making sure I had everything I needed packed for our afternoon together. That week I had picked up a new picnic basket that had wicker weaving on the outside that concealed a cooler to preserve your food. Placing the cake in the bottom below some lighter items, I packed the food I prepared earlier in the day. I also had an old thick bedspread for us to sit on and maybe a lot more. The last thing I needed was the rolled up preliminary floor plans of what out house could look like. Satisfied that I had everything I needed I sat down to await the love of my life.

Despite seeing her naked everyday, I was stunned by how sexy she looked when she came into the living room. She caught the gleam in my eyes and posed with one hip cocked to the side as she lifted her tiny t-shirt to expose her sexy midriff and sparkling navel piercing. The pale pink color of her shirt reminded me of her nipples that I couldn't help but notice were erect and showing through shirt. Her khaki shorts left her creamy, white legs exposed high up her thighs. It was the first summer like day of the year and I knew this year she was going to develop the same golden tan I'd seen in her pre-accident photos. Her hair was in a ponytail and hidden beneath her pink Dodgers hat to shield her eyes from the sun. I was glad she wore the hat instead of sunglasses so I could look into her stunning blue eyes when I asked her to marry me again.

"Are you ready?" she asked turning to let me see her shapely ass.

1...345678