My Sweet Canadian Girl Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd give you a blowjob right now if I wasn't afraid of getting caught," she said looking around the well-lit parking lot.

"That's not helping," I said making her laugh.

Within minutes my erection had faded enough that we could go inside. Even though they closed in an hour it was still nearly packed inside. There was a table waiting for us as promised and we were seated right away to place our orders. Cassie wanted a bottle of wine to have with dinner and take back to the hotel with us and asked if I preferred red or white. Given that we were eating late, I was planning to order something light so we decided on a bottle of white that would go well with a fish entree.

The food was remarkably good and that alone would have been enough to lure us back on our next trip to LA. Cassie insisted I taste the seared salmon she ordered and offered me a piece on her fork. She smiled waiting for me to swallow and rolled her eyes when I admitted it was good, though not as good as her maple-glazed specialty. Returning the favor, I let her taste my grilled swordfish and she liked it even more than her own dish.

As we waited for our desserts to arrive, I was equally impressed with their service. Even with closing time quickly approaching they gave us plenty of time to enjoy our meal. You could tell our waiter was sincere whenever he said he'd be happy to get anything we needed. When we ordered our food he helpfully pointed out the different ways the food could be prepared and made it known that they'd bring whatever we ordered the way we wanted it. On the way out they thanked us for our visit and said they hoped to see us again soon. Cassie stopped to chat with one of the serving girls and explained that we were from Vancouver but would definitely eat there again the next time we came to visit my family.

"I have to say that was even better than I expected and I'd heard good things about them," I said when we got back to the care.

"I know," she said smiling. "Everything about it was amazing. We should go back and convince them to open a restaurant in Vancouver."

"If anyone could convince them it's you," I said leaning over to kiss her cheek before I started the car.

"I can't wait to come back," she said gazing at it though her window as we drove away.

"I promise we can eat here every time we come to LA," I said.

"Even years from now when we have children?" she asked with a smile. A room full of young children is the last thing they'd want in their upscale restaurant.

"Especially then. Mom will be insulted if we don't let her babysit the kids for a night so we'll take full advantage," I said.

"That would sound horrible if it wasn't completely true," she said leaning close to plant a moist kiss on my neck and licking me brazenly. "How far away is our hotel?" she asked letting me hear her desire to make love in her voice.

"Too far," I said running my hand up her leg and petting her pussy. It was only for a moment but it drove her wild.

"I can't wait to get fucked tonight," she said in a sultry voice that made my eyes bug out as I stepped on the gas.

Our room was already paid for but we still had to check in. While the clerk checked through their vacant rooms on her computer, Cassie held our bottle of wine in one hand and my hand in the other. It occurred to me that we looked a little seedy checking into a hotel late at night. I could almost see what the girl behind the counter was thinking and it made me a little angry because no one who knew my sweet Canadian girl would ever think such things about her. Cassie, as always, was seemingly oblivious to the darker side of human nature and didn't suspect a thing.

The feeling that the hotel clerk thought lowly of a woman as wholesome as Cassie gnawed at me. I resorted to referring to Cassie as my wife repeatedly and striking up a conversation about play night this week that would have been impossible for us to make up on the fly. It worked like a charm and within moments the clerk was smiling at Cassie, asking her questions about her job as a nurse at the children's hospital. Leave it to her to get carried away talking to her newest admirer when my mind was filled with thoughts of ravaging her ripe, luscious body. Thankfully someone called the front desk and she handed us the key to our room before answering it.

"I'm glad the phone rang," Cassie said with a guilty expression once we were in the elevator. I started to laugh and she squinted at me. "What's so funny?" she asked.

"I was just thinking the exact same thing," I said.

"I feel bad because she was really nice but I wanted to be alone with you," she said melting into my arms, which were always ready to hug her.

"You think she was nice?" I asked.

"Why wouldn't I?" she said.

"Until I started talking about the hospital I'm pretty sure she thought you were a hooker," I said.

"No she didn't!" Cassie said in a high voice

"Sweetie I'm not making it up though I wish I was. Once I started to talk about the kids at the hospital she warmed up to us quickly but before that she was definitely jumping to conclusions," I said. "If it makes you feel any better at least she would have thought you were a high class escort."

"How do you know she didn't think you were my escort?" she said smiling at me and thinking she had me stumped.

"Because in the history of humankind there's never been a woman even half as beautiful as you that's had to pay for sex," I said as we burst out laughing together.

"I'd pay for sex with you," she said in a low voice now that we had arrived at our floor.

"How much?" I asked right away.

"Name your price," she replied.

"Well I'll warn you ahead of time, I'm not cheap," I said holding a hand up when she opened her mouth to dispute that. "I'll have sex with you as many times as you want but you're the price."

"I already happily paid that fee once and I can't wait to do it again," she said kissing me as we entered our room. "Now that the idea is in my head I think it would be fun to pretend for a night," she added with her fingers already tugging at my tie.

"Do you want me to take my clothes off for you?" I asked in a subservient voice.

"No you're right it makes a lot more sense if I'm your call girl," she said with a naughty grin just from saying those words. "Okay here are the rules before we start," she said getting into character. "There's no kissing, save that for your wife or girlfriend. I don't do anything freaky. It's $500 for a blowjob, two grand to fuck me, and for five I'll stay all night. Eating my pussy is like a smile though, always free."

"Those are some pretty steep prices," I said as if considering.

"I've been told I'm a bargain," she said somehow managing not to laugh along with me.

"Well I don't have that kind of cash on me. Is it okay if I pay in the morning?" I asked.

"As long as your aware of what happens to you if the five grand isn't in my hand by noon tomorrow," she said actually managing to look threatening as she spoke.

"You'll get your money," I said.

"I'm yours for the night then. Do you want to see me naked?" she asked sticking her chest out ready to drop her strapless dress in a moments notice.

"I want you to suck my cock," I said unbuttoning my pants and pulling my erection out.

"With pleasure," she said sauntering towards me. She threw her arms around my neck ready to kiss me before she started.

"No kissing," I said pulling away from her advance. "It's one of your rules."

"I made the fucking rules and I can break them if I want," she said pressing her lips to mine for a kiss full of passion and love.

"I love you so much sweetie," I said as I lifted her into my arms.

"I love you too Dickie," she said gazing at me with glassy eyes. "I guess we'll have to try role playing another time," she said with a little giggle as I carried her towards the bed.

"It's just as well," I said. "There's no way I could get you five grand before noon on a Sunday."

The sound of her laughter turned to moans of passion as I nibbled at the pair of tiny moles on the nape of her neck. Kissing her again, I made sure to press my throbbing cock against her constantly so she knew what was waiting for her. Our vacation had been wonderful thus far but the passionate lovemaking we were about to share was the one thing that kept it from being perfect until now. Cassie slowly wiggled out from under me as we kissed and reached under her dress to take her panties off. Hiking her dress up past her hips, she spread her legs wide all but demanding that I fuck her.

I hadn't loosened my tie or even taken my suit jacket off yet but my cock was out and ready to please her. Feeling the wetness between her legs I forgot she'd grown over a weeks worth of pubic hair until I touched it. Her pussy was soaking wet, ready to accommodate my stiff cock so I fed it into her without wasting another moment. Struggling out of my suit jacket as I tried to kiss her and fuck her at the same time, I pinned her arms to the bed once my hands were free and hammered her pussy as hard as I could making her scream in pleasure. Her breasts strained against her dress, bulging out but failing to break free. Having caught my eye they earned a shower of kisses as I searched in vain for a way to get her out of her dress.

Cassie had no such trouble with my clothes, easily releasing my tie and opening one button on my shirt at a time. Once was shirt was undone she raked her nails lightly across my chest. I bent low as I took my shirt off and she lifted from the bed to meet me, kissing high along my chest. My pants I didn't worry about as all as I fucked her harder and harder while holding her dress out of the way. I'd been focusing far too much on the way her breasts bulged against the neckline of her dress and shifted my eyes to her face. She smiled at me and pursed her lips letting my kiss temporarily mute her moans of pleasure.

I was far too turned on and there hadn't been enough sex this week to give me much staying power. Before I could mention my pending orgasm, Cassie reached down to squeeze my ass and spread her legs wider. It was her way of telling me she welcomed my cum inside her. I squeezed her breasts and bent low to lick her exposed cleavage, before lowering my hands to her hips where I held tight to fuck her hard. My cock was tingling inside her, threatening to spill its thick load any moment now. Cassie was so good at reading my expression during lovemaking that she knew when I was about to cum. With a final thrust, I filled her pussy with cum groaning as my cock throbbed with each spurt of delight.

Before rolling off of her, I gave her a tender love filled kiss that promised to make it up to her many times throughout the night. I took my pants off before a trip to the bathroom and glanced back to see her rubbing the cum that was leaking from her pussy around her lips with a smile on her face. As I exited the bathroom I found her waiting just outside with her dress still on instead of naked as I had hoped. I claimed another round of kisses from my stunningly beautiful wife before I stepped aside and let her taker her turn. While I waited for her, I filled two tall glasses with the wine we'd brought from the restaurant and waited for her return. She came out of the bathroom naked with her dress over her arm and beads of water dripping from her pubic hair.

"I wish I had my shaving things with me," she said frowning down at her pubic hair when she noticed me looking at it.

"I'm glad you don't," I said.

"Really?" she asked.

"Yes really. The pubic hair is nice for a change. It screams 'I'm a woman' at me," I said.

"And these don't?" she asked squeezing her tantalizing breasts.

"Those are screaming suck me," I said grinning at her.

"Maybe I'll keep the hair for a while then," she said running her fingers through it.

"I'll love you either way," I promised. "Come have some wine."

"I think you're using the wine to lure me back to bed," she biting her lower lip and then smiling at me.

"So?" I said.

"You've got me there," she said crossing the room in a few quick steps.

"I still think you have no idea what you do to me sometimes," I said my love and awe clearly written across my face. "There isn't one thing about you that I don't love, that doesn't drive me absolutely wild."

"Don't you ever forget that I feel the exact same way about you," she said kissing me. "You talk about how many friends I have and how many people love me, but I was so lonely before I met you. It was like you flipped a switch and made everything in my life right again. If I think back to little over a year ago I wouldn't have dared to dream that I could be where I am today."

"You know how to make me feel special," I said.

"You are special," she said as I set down my glass of wine.

"Lie down and get comfortable," I said patting the middle of the bed. Watching my naked enchantress move gave my cock a fresh surge of blood. She positioned herself in the center of the double bed with her head bridging both pillows and her shapely legs spread to expose her enticing pink entrance. "I bet you're wishing I was your escort now."

"Why? You're way more obedient than an escort," she said slapping her pussy lips lightly and giggling when I jumped on the bed to please her.

Cassie could tease me all she wanted about being obedient to her, in the end it was completely true and didn't deter me at all. Licking my wife's pussy was one of my favorite things to do strictly because I knew how much she appreciated it. Letting my tongue travel lazily between the crevice of her lips, I smiled when she smoothed my hair with her loving touch. She knew all about the wonders of my tongue ring and craved it like a drug but she was always patient enough to let me use it at my discretion.

At first there was a taste of clean water from her washing away my earlier orgasm but as always it took mere moments for her taste to shine through. The contrast between the incredibly smooth skin on her abdomen and legs and the patch of pubic hair stubble was a huge turn on. I keep running one hand from her navel piercing down to the triangle of hair between her legs and back again as I ate her. Cassie took full advantage of the privacy of our hotel room; moaning without restraint and pleading for more in a loud, clear voice even though my tongue never stopped moving. Her pussy was weeping juices now, soaking my chin and the blankets. A wet hotel blanket instead of the ones at my mother's house was another advantage to our night alone.

I gave her a brief caress with my tongue ring and slurped up a mouthful of her juices. Peering up, I met her eyes and she smiled before licking her lips. Inviting a kiss that tasted like her pussy, she licked my lips and hugged me tightly wanting more kisses before I resumed eating her pussy. Every time I started to remove her arms from around my neck she kissed me deeply until my cock was aching. I slipped back inside her and pumped my hips slowly, desperately needing to soothe my cock in her juices. The feel of her soft breasts with their rock hard nipples against my chest spurred me on making me thrust harder and deeper until she squealed and came.

When she sagged to the bed to relax, I slipped free of her grasp and positioned myself to suckle her beautiful breasts. Cassie had her eyes closed sighing dreamily as I sucked one nipple and then the other. I was willing to let her have a few moments to recover before delivering her an intense using my tongue. For several minutes I played with my wife's breasts, leaving her nipples on the verge of tenderness. Sliding my fingers down across her smooth skin, I ran them through her pubic hair and touched her lips. She spread her legs wide again and opened her mouth for one more intense kiss before I went back to pleasuring her orally.

Just before I could begin to lick her, she sat up and indicated that I should lie down next to her. She quickly crawled into place and straddled my chest letting me gaze up at her ass and juicy pussy. I began licking her again as she started to stroke my cock. Unable to see what she was doing with my cock the anticipation of the first contact with her tongue made me tingle in excitement. I could feel her warm breath on the sensitive head of my cock and gave her a gentle slap on the ass that mad her laugh. Cassie still didn't start to suck my cock yet but I lost myself in pleasuring her knowing she'd never let me go without getting my own pleasure.

Slurping at her slippery lips, I allowed my tongue to run an adventurous circuit around the crinkled skin of her asshole. I knew without ever asking that she didn't want to try anal sex and knowing she'd do it for me anyway kept me from bringing it up. She liked it when I teased her with my tongue there though and whenever she lay on top of me for a 69 I was given the perfect opportunity. Despite the fact she enjoyed it, soon she shifted her hips to align her pussy with my mouth again. I plunged my tongue inside her like a mini cock letting it twist and probe against the slippery flesh that coated the inside of her pussy. Cassie's outer lips had grown plump with excitement during our lovemaking and the brighter pink folds inside were hot and wet. She moved a few inches back when she was about to cum again and offered her clit to my waiting lips. The moment my tongue ring touched it she screamed and slid forward cumming as her ass cheeks clenched tightly again and again.

Cassie surprised me by starting to suck my cock immediately. She was breathing hard and barely able to get it inside her trembling lips at first. I ran my thumb through her sensitive lips making her shudder and rubbed her legs pulling one across my chest again so I could kiss part of her. With her lying on her side I had a good view of what she was doing now. She watched my face, licking from the base all the way to the tip as my cock jerk involuntarily from her provoking touch. Grabbing it in her fist she jerked my cock almost violently and laid one hand on my abdomen smiling as she felt the muscles there tighten in response. With her mouth open wide she hovered over my cock waiting until lifted my hips impatiently before engulfing the first half of it and pulling back to let it slip free again with an audible pop.

I had already cum once and figured I'd be able to last a long time but that was before she began her blowjob in earnest. It was little more than a year ago, although it felt like a lifetime sometimes, that I felt bad over letting such a sweet girl suck my cock. Now I lived for them and could feel her love for me in each caress of her tongue and every drag of her lips against my shaft. She worked on my cock methodically, letting me feel a myriad of sensations from her lips, tongue, and hands but never too much at once. It kept me in a constant exited state, no where near cumming and ready to fuck her at a moments notice. I had a feeling she was keeping me occupied as she recuperated and was certain she'd welcome my cock inside her body again soon.

After watching her play with my cock for what felt like twenty minutes, I saw her get to her hands and knees and smiled. She crawled towards me with blue fire burning in her eyes and kissed me fiercely. I knew my cock has recently filled her lips but I couldn't taste it in her kiss, all I could taste was the fresh, clean taste that I always associated with her sweet lips. When she first moved I was anxious to fuck her again but now her kisses were enough to completely satisfy me. The way she tore her lips from mine staring down at me before deciding she needed another kiss filled me with pride. Her pussy was leaving a wet spot on my lower abdomen reminding me that our lovemaking was far from done yet tonight.

With one last kiss for now, she ran her fingertips across my lips and turned around to face my cock again. I felt her take it in hand and watched he stand up. Her ass looked so beautiful that I quickly reached up to touch it before it slipped out of range. She bent forward exposing the pouty lips of her swollen pussy and took a small step forward to line herself up with my cock. Cassie crouched, her shapely legs flexing as she fed my cock into her pussy. I held her hips in my hands as she planted her feet on my thighs just above the knees and began to ride me. She leaned back riding me hard and fast taking my cock deep inside of her using her hands on my abdomen to balance herself. In complete control of her own pleasure she had my cock hitting just the right place inside of her and came quickly sagging back against my chest.