My Sweet Canadian Girl Ch. 12

Story Info
A trip to California to meet Rick's newborn niece.
36.4k words
4.77
8.5k
16
8

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter opens a few hours after Rick and Cassie fell asleep during their engagement picnic. As always I hope this chapter lives up to your expectations. Even though my characters are in a committed relationship I encourage you to all practice safe sex in your own lives. Comments are welcomed as always and last but not least, I hope everyone will enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

***

I woke up with a shiver wondering why it was freezing cold in our room. Where were our pillows? Why was the mattress so lumpy? Cassie's smooth sexy body in my arms was the only thing familiar about my surroundings until my mind cleared and I realized what had happened.

"Sweetie," I said whispering for some unknown reason. "Sweetie wake up," I said in a louder voice. She stirred in my arms and nestled closer seeking elusive warmth.

"Is it time for work already?" she sighed.

"No. At least I hope not," I laughed. "We fell asleep after our picnic," I explained.

"The picnic was real!" she said suddenly wide-awake. "You asked me to marry you and we're going to live right here," she said with the excitement of a child on Christmas morning in her voice. "Oh Dickie I love you, I love you so much. I thought that maybe it was all just a dream."

"Sometimes I think my whole life is a dream," I said kissing her. "You're shivering and my feet feel like blocks of ice. We should go home."

"This is our home," she said and I could see her smile despite the darkness.

"It will be soon enough," I said with another soft kiss. "Stay under the blanket and I'll see if I can find our clothes."

Groping in the darkness I made sure to paw at her making her giggle. As my eyes grew accustomed to the dim moonlight I managed to start finding things. I found Cassie's bra still twisted up with her shirt and passed them to her. While she was putting them on I found my shorts and asked her to hold them until I located my boxers. In the end, I managed to locate everything but her panties. I figured they would have been with her shorts but we looked and looked and looked yet neither of us could find them.

"I'm freezing Rick, let's just leave them," she said. Even in the darkness I could see her shiver despite the blanket wrapped around her shoulders. It might have been a nice warm day but there was a chill in the air with the sun gone down to remind us that summer wasn't here yet.

"Sure. It'll give the guys working here something to talk about when they find them. A whole construction site full of men will be sniffing at your panties and imagining what you look like," I said trying to keep a straight face.

"Yuck," she said giggling when I burst out laughing. "I should have known you were only teasing me."

"I was but other men imagine you naked everywhere we go," I said.

"Does that make you jealous?" she asked. There was something in her tone of voice that told me she felt guilty over the way men leered at her, as if it was somehow her fault.

"Not at all," I said grinning at her as I reached for her hand to lead her towards the car.

"Why not?" she asked.

"Because I can't blame them for staring at you and I know they have no chance," I said honestly.

"None," she agreed.

"Hop in and turn up the heat," I said turning to put the picnic basket in the trunk when we reached the car.

"We're coming back here tomorrow," she said when I got in the car.

"You're really that worried about a missing pair of panties?" I asked.

"No... well okay that's part of it," she admitted. "But I want to paint this place like it is now before it's gone forever."

"Why?" I asked.

"So when I look at it I can remember everything that happened here today. Yes everything," she said giggling when I smirked over the fresh memories of passionate lovemaking.

"It's one I don't want to forget either," I said smiling at her warmly.

"There have been so many wonderful days since I met you but this was one of the best. I love you so much Dickie," she said leaning towards me still wrapped in the blanket like a cocoon.

"I love you too sweetie," I said giving her the kiss she sought before driving away.

On the ride home I watched Cassie stare at her engagement ring trying to a look at it in the fleeting streetlights. At a stoplight I turned on the dome light and she smiled never taking her eyes off of it. When the light turned green, I flicked off the light inside the car and felt her soft kiss on my cheek moments later. The rest of the ride home she described how beautiful her ring was to me as if I hadn't spent hours staring at it and imagining what it would feel like to give it to her. Cassie said she was so excited to show it to all her friends and family, starting with Lei when we got home.

Lei wasn't home when we got there and Cassie wasted no time taking advantage of it. While I was putting away the leftovers from our picnic, she put the blanket in our hamper to be washed and came to the kitchen with fresh towels in her arms telling me to follow her to the bathroom. At the sink she slipped her ring off and carefully washed away the dark chocolate icing that still clung to it. She was about to put it back on when I cleared my throat and she smiled at me dropping the ring into my open hand. Her hand trembled as I slid the ring back into place as if she was agreeing to marry me again. It was a feeling that could never get old.

Dropping to her knees, Cassie began to unbutton my shorts and immediately pulled them down my legs to expose my dangling cock. I took my shirt off as I stepped out of my shorts, leaving me naked in front of her approving eyes. The look of admiration in her sparkling blue eyes was another thing that would never get old. Leaning against the bathroom counter I sighed as her lips wrapped around my soft cock. She worked quickly, teasing the head with her tongue and massaging my balls with her hand, willing my cock to become hard. It rarely took me long to get an erection when Cassie wanted me to and this was no exception. I thought that maybe she wanted me inside her when she stopped to gaze at my fully erect cock but she was just giving it an appreciative stare before getting back to pleasuring me.

I longed to see her naked too but she pushed my hands away when I tried to lift her shirt and nibbled my cock playfully. It made me laugh because I knew Cassie would sooner chop her own hand off than hurt me but it sent the desired message nonetheless. Willing to play along, I gently pushed my hips forward the next time she took my cock between her lips and smiled as she made a half giggle, half moan sound around it. She gave me a double fisted hand job while slurping at the head only to burst out laughing when I said I loved her small hands because they made my cock look huge. Lifting the shaft she continued to stroke me as she licked my balls making my legs twitch whenever it started to tickle.

Had it been happening during our afternoon sexual romp in the grass I would have lasted forever and then some. The nap of several hours had given me plenty of time to recover though and she knew it. Ignoring any hints I tried to give her, no matter how obvious they were, she sucked me like she wanted me to get off and soon. When the end was near she no longer let the tip of my cock slip from her lips and swirled her tongue around it making me tense my groin trying to prolong what was one of the best feelings in the world. I finally succumbed, cumming with a weak groan I spilled a small deposit of sperm into her mouth having cum three times that afternoon.

Cassie stood up with my load still in her mouth and pretended she wanted to kiss me. I cringed away from a moment and then swallowed my pride knowing she'd happily kiss me when her juices were all over my face. Her hand brushed the sensitive spot on my hip when my pants normal hung when I pursed my lips willing to taste a mouthful of my cum in order to kiss her. She took pity on me and spit it into the sink washing it away with a long blast of hot water. After it was gone she even rinsed with some peppermint mouthwash before kissing me. I happily kissed her then but would have done it anyway for her and her alone.

I unfolded my towel and sat on the bathroom counter to recover. From there I enjoyed a front row seat for her disrobing. Cassie licked her lips seductively as she slowly lifted her shirt to unveil her slender abdomen. Rocking her hips from side to side, she turned around and slapped her ass hard enough to make jump in my seat. When she completed her circle the shirt was just below her bra clad breasts making my cock tingle in anticipation. She released the shirt and giggled at my groan before leaning forward to kiss me on the chest and finally taking it off. As she removed it with her arms raised over her head, her breasts strained against the bra wanting to be free from restraint.

The fire in my eyes made her slip her bra off without teasing me at all. My mouth watered at the sight of her ripe breasts capped with stiff nipples that needed to be sucked. I let her stand there tweaking her own nipples, no doubt thinking she needed to entice me, when it was taking every ounce of willpower not to pull her into my arms. When I could resist no longer, I pulled her close and leaned down to worship her wondrous breasts. Cassie moaned softly as my tongue traced around her areolas one at a time, intentionally failing to even graze her perfectly centered nipples. Blowing cool air over them I wasn't surprised at all when she pulled my lips to her nipple. She sighed as I bathed her aching nipples at last, teasing them with my tongue ring.

Cassie unbuttoned her shorts and lowered the zipper as I sucked away at her nipples. She let them hang open and peering down I could see her pink, moist lips peeking out from between her legs. Hopping off the bathroom vanity, I turned her around and lifted her by the hips like she was a figure skater and set her down on the towel. Clamping her thighs together, she blocked my access until I kissed her letting Cassie hug me tightly smashing her breasts flat to my chest. She sat back then, satisfied by my sensual kiss for now, and lifted one leg to plant her foot on the edge of the counter. A pungent odor filled my nostrils as I lower my face towards her lips. Cassie's pussy was sticky and reeked of day old sex but it couldn't begin to turn me off or stop what came next.

I paused long enough to kiss the scar on her right knee, smiling at her as she bite her lip and fought back tears. It had been months since I thought about it at all really but I still kissed it whenever it caught my eye to show my love and devotion to her. Kissing my way down the inside of her right leg I was eager to taste her pussy no matter how much sex we had earlier. Cassie put her fingers over her lips to block me when I got close. Snapping my teeth at the air I made her move them with a giggle and sunk my tongue between her lips immediately knowing she'd be powerless to resist once I started.

As I wormed my tongue between her lips, Cassie ran her fingers through my hair telling me instantly that I was pleasing her. She never tried to control me but she loved touching my hair when I was eating her pussy or smoothing it down when an unruly strand stuck up. After my initial thrust of my tongue inside her I slowed down, licking her inner thigh and smooth shaven pussy mound as much as her sensitive pink lips. Whenever I made contact with her lips she'd sigh and flex her leg muscles for an instant before relaxing to enjoy it while it lasted. I used by tongue piercing sparingly, like a secret weapon that was there as a last resort though she knew all about it. She moved her hand towards her clit so slowly I could barely chart its progress. I kissed her fingers and she pulled them back quickly ready to plead her innocence until I took her hand in mine and place it on her pussy for her.

Now it was time to unleash the tongue ring. Twisting my tongue deep inside her, I let my piercing rub around the brighter pink entrance hidden between her folds. Not for the first time I found myself wondering how on earth a baby was ever going to fit through there. Her shriek of pleasure cleared those thoughts from my mind and I shifted my focus higher to her dangling clit. The moment my tongue touched it, her hand vanished again and her continued pleasure was left in my capable hands. Inserting two fingers inside her snatch, I twisted and probed all the while surrounding her clit with my mouth. Cassie leaned back pushing her pussy forward, trying to fill my mouth with soft, slippery flesh.

Knowing she was close I peered up and her eyes opened finding mine. I could see her desperation for release and decided she would have it. Cassie trusted me completely as a friend, husband, and lover. If I had stopped at the last moment she would have whimpered but recognized it for the better good just like I learned to appreciate one of her tortuously slow blowjobs. The variation and anticipation was much better than always getting off in the quickest manner possible. With a shower to share yet, I wanted her to enjoy her first orgasm so she was ready for more then. Her ass lifted off the cushioning towel when my sucking of her clit made her cum. She gasped and moaned my name or her pet name for me as her body convulsed all around me. I stood up with a hard cock in hand when she had settled down some and slipped it gently inside her, not planning to screw her yet but seeking that special intimacy with her. Cassie wrapped her arms around my neck crushing my body tight to hers and hooked her legs around me too.

"Ready for our shower now?" I asked in a quite voice.

"Not just yet," she said gripping me tighter for a moment before reluctantly loosening her hold to create the space needed to kiss me. "That was so good," she said ignoring, if not quite relishing, her taste on my lips.

"Anything I do naked with you is good," I said smiling and kissing her back.

"I didn't think you'd want to lick me until I freshened up," she said with adoring eyes.

"This from the girl who didn't hesitate to suck my cock that must have smelled just as... strongly," I said finding the right word and making her blush.

"I didn't mean it like that. My last boyfriend didn't like to do it even when I smelled like daisies," she said.

"Sorry to be the one who has to tell you this sweetie but it never smells like daisies," I said grinning as she patted my cheek with a playful slap.

"You know what I meant," she said giggling.

"Well we're married so technically I was your last boyfriend and I don't remember ever refusing to lick you," I said.

"Fine the guy I was with before you then if you want to get technical about it," she said rolling her eyes.

"Fuck him," I said making her laugh again.

"No he can fuck himself all he wants but never me," she said with a deep kiss.

"I love you so much sweetie. I love everything about you," I said.

"I love you too Dickie," she said as I lifted her into my arms.

"Shower time now?" I asked.

"We can get in and turn on the water but you're going to screw me first," she said in a matter of fact voice.

"Do I have to?" I asked in a whinny voice that made her laughter echo off the tub.

After making love all afternoon and into the evening, my renewed desire for her that night summarized our physical relationship. I literally never stopped thinking about my next chance to sleep with her, thought to be honest I never stopped thinking about my sweet Canadian girl period. I set her down after climbing into the tub and pulled the shower curtain closed behind us as she adjusted the water. The blast of warm water that beat off my chest felt refreshing as it washed away the sweat of our lovemaking. We took turns standing directly under the spray until both our bodies were beaded with warm water. Cassie's damp honey blonde hair turned always turned me and she certainly hadn't forgotten the hard cock that had filled her pussy just moments before.

Bending over in front of me she wiggled her sexy ass, needlessly putting extra effort into enticing me. Having licked her pussy a short time before I knew she was wet enough for me to enter her and slipped my cock between her lips. Cassie stood on tiptoes to align her pussy with my strokes and braced her hands on the wall in front of her. I wrapped an arm under her body where I held her tightly easing the strain on her legs. She never fully came down from her earlier orgasm and was moaning loudly urging me along from the moment I pushed inside her.

Fucking her hard and fast I made her cum quickly. Her slippery body nearly twisted out of my arms but I pulled her upright and held her to me tightly. With trembling lips she begged me to stop even though I wasn't moving at all. At her request I sat down and let her sit in my lap. There was nowhere comfortable to put my cock so she shrugged and stuff it back inside her pussy with a sigh. She gathered her wet hair and pulled it forward over her left shoulder then turned to her right to kiss me. I fondled her breasts as we exchanged deep French kisses filled with far more love than tongue.

The movement of her hips started gradually and before I knew it she lifting well clear of my lap and back down. It was awkward in our small apartment tub and I reminded her of the nice big tub we'd have soon hoping to make her laugh or at least smile. Thoughts of our house to be filled her with lust instead and she fell forward off my cock, landing on her hands and knees where she implored me to fuck her until I came. Cumming inside her would be another reminder of what lay ahead for us, though I never had to mention children to make her think about them or turn her on as she waited for my sperm.

I warned her that it might take a while for me to cum and she glared back at me with a half smile, half sneer on her lips. In case she said otherwise in the throes of another orgasm she wanted me to know it was okay to keep screwing her until I was done. That she could have such confidence that bordered on reverence for my sexual prowess was touching. It was my dedication to her happiness that turned me into an indispensable lover to her, the same dedication that had transformed me from a self-centered workaholic in the making into a devoted and loving husband. I wanted to cum when she did again and knew I could make that happen by focusing on how much I loved her.

Within minutes I was clinging to my erection desperately and wondering if I'd overdone it. Telling her I was close now didn't help matters any because she started milking my cock with her pussy. With a weak groan I told her I wanted her to cum too and she crossed her foot over my calf to stroke my leg lovingly. Moving in unison now, I slammed my cock deep inside her time and time again as she rubbed her clit furiously. I'm not certain who came first, if our orgasms weren't perfectly synced then one triggered the other immediately as we trembled in bliss together.

Sitting back pulled my slick cock from inside her. I watched a tiny trickle of cum run from between her engorged pussy lips as water bounced off my throbbing but fading cock. Cassie sat sideways with her knees pulled up to her heaving chest and looked at me with a beautiful smile on her lips. Soon she was crawling towards me to sit on my lap instead kissing me over and over as the water continued to rain down on us. Eventually she stood up to actually wash her hair and skin and welcomed my hands that we happy to help. After drying and dressing we put our dirty clothes in the bedroom and went to the living room where Lei was sat down on the sofa.

"Hi Lei," Cassie said walking straight towards her with a huge smile on her face.

"Hey Cassie. I borrowed your car again today but I remembered to put gas in it this time," she said smiling back. Lei felt bad about not filling Cassie's car up more often but my sweet Canadian girl couldn't have cared less. As long as there was enough gas to reach the service station on the corner of our block she had all she needed.