My Sweet Canadian Girl Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed her honey hued hair out of the way to kiss her neck and wrapped my arms around her waist to hold her in place. Bucking my hips wildly, I fucked her as she wailed in pleasure urging me to bang her harder. With my feet planted on the bed I was lifting her body and mine to screw her and was soon breathing hard from the exertion. I pushed myself to keep going, driving my cock into her relentlessly until I felt a tingle in my balls and knew I would cum in moments if I didn't stop. Slumping to the bed I let my right hand drift down to massage her clit with my thick shaft still jammed deep inside her. Cassie's hand brushed mine and I thought for my moment she meant to stop me but she merely guided my fingers in fueling her pleasure. Craning her neck she turned her lips towards me for a kiss whimpering as our fingers danced on her clit.

Cassie sat up again and leaned forward slipping my cock back inside her. With a toss of her head she sent her hair over her right shoulder leaving her back naked as she gazed at me. I hated to look away from her sparkling blue eyes but I stole glances between my legs where her pussy lips stretched around my shaft clinging to it as she rose high for another stroke. She came again sagging forward this time and kneading her breasts as sexual joy ripped though her. When she started to ride once more, her legs were still shaking and her movement irregular as a result.

Running her hand up my leg she massaged my balls and listened to my weak groan knowing I was ready to cum now too. Cassie's riding strengthened as the prize of her husband's orgasm filled her with renewed purpose. Practically jumping up and down on my cock she used the spring of the bed to propel her up and down the length of my cock. I knew she could feel it throb inside her and when it swelled mere seconds before releasing its load, she leaped off and sat lightly on my body just above my cock. Jerking it wildly using her juices as a slick lubricant she was mesmerized by the sight of it. I felt my cock erupt and her breath caught in her throat as my load sprayed over the blankets. She took the tip in her mouth cleaning it with her tongue and turned around studying the cum that had dribbled onto her hand.

I watched her intently as she titled her hand from side to side watching my life giving sperm flow across her skin. Staring into my eyes she lick her hand clean like a cat licking its paws and crawled toward me mimicking a cat once more. With my sperm in her mouth still she offered me a kiss and smiled when I lifted my head to meet her. Fuck it I thought to myself, tasting my sperm on her lips was a small price to pay in order to celebrate our endless love with a kiss. She remained tentative until my tongue slid into her mouth letting a few drops of it rain down into my throat. Cassie whimpered into our kiss, flexing her abdominal muscles to make them ripple against my waning erection.

"I needed that so bad," she whispered licking a trace of cum from my lips.

"We both did," I said running my hand up the warm skin of her back.

"Southern California is my favorite place in the world to visit now, but I miss making love to you when we stay with your family," she said resting her head on my chest.

"We got to make love at Susan's and mom's," I reminded her.

"Not like this we didn't," she said kissing me.

"True," I said.

"I could fall asleep right now if I closed my eyes but I want more sex," she said. "I feel all gross and sweaty now though. Do you want to take a quick shower with me before we fuck again?" she asked.

"Let me think about that for a minute," I said laughing when tickled my sides.

"Come with me Dickie," she said standing and offering me her hand.

We shared our second shower of the day with no fear of being caught this time. She had packed her beauty products in our overnight bag so she didn't have to use the tiny hotel soap and shampoo. The familiar fragrance of her sweet smelling shampoo made my cock stir. Other than sex, showering was my next favorite thing to do with her while we were naked. Her hands gently scrubbed my skin with handfuls of her moisturizing body wash and guided me in circles under the spray until I was rinsed clean. Our shower didn't last all that long but it was plenty of time to give me another raging hard on.

After drying off, we each drank another glass of wine while sitting on the bed with our eyes fixated on each other. She kissed me once her glass was empty and slipped under the covers waiting for me to turn off the lights and join her. My lips met hers as my cock entered her body once more. I whispered my love for her as we made love gently long into the night enjoying the intimacy of uniting our bodies into one. Soft, gentle, and filled with kisses, we made love until I succumbed to her charms and fired the final load of sperm for the night into her body.

The following day we woke up late and fucked wildly all over the slept in bed. In order to save time and make it to the barbecue at my mom's house in time, we showered separately to avoid the temptation of more sex before gathering our things and heading down to the lobby for check out. I could sense she was feeling sad during our drive to my childhood home. It was easy to understand why without having to ask. Not only did she hate to take me away from my family again, she was going to miss them herself. We'd both had a chance to fall in love with baby Rebecca and it didn't seem fair that we wouldn't get to see her again until our wedding months from now. At the same time, her whole family lived in and around Vancouver and being close with them, especially her brother's kids would ease our pain.

Our last day with friends and family went quickly. Susan let Cassie and I hold her daughter for most of the day knowing it was our last chance to be with our young niece for months. Tim told us he would try to come visit a week earlier than he had originally planned in preparation for our wedding and ignored his mother when she smiled and asked if it was so he could see Lei again. I didn't say anything for his sake but I was certain they'd be inseparable while he visited and then go back to barely talking to each other once he left.

Tim's family said their goodbyes shortly after we finished eating. Cassie and I went to my bedroom to pack so we'd be ready to leave for the airport in a few hours. We spent the next couple of hours gathered in mom's living room as a family. I smiled at the way my parent's could sit next to each other on the sofa now and not look uncomfortable in the slightest. Everything was fine until it came time for my sister to say her tearful goodbyes shortly before we headed to the airport. With her mother crying as she hugged Cassie and I, baby Rebecca started to cry as if she was going to miss us too.

My parents drove us to the airport in dad's car sitting in the front seats together. We didn't leave much time to spare but my mother and Cassie managed to shed a few tears before we hurried through security to catch our plane. Cassie squeezed my hand tightly, finding comfort in the fact that the member of the Kellogg family she loved most would never stay behind in LA when she was on her way back to Vancouver. I turned to wave at my parents and the way dad stood a foot behind mom with his own arm raised made it look like his arm was around her shoulders from my vantage point. It was only an optical illusion but it made me feel good that at least someone was there to look after her for the time being.

"I love coming to LA but leaving is the hardest part," Cassie said still drying her eyes as we waited for the plane to take off.

"Don't think about everything we're leaving behind in California, thing about what we going back to in Vancouver," I said kissing her softly on the forehead.

"That makes me feel a lot better," she said gratefully. "I couldn't imagine having to choose between living close to my family and being with you."

"You'd pick me," I said confidently.

"I would if it came to that," she said nodding her head in agreement. "You wouldn't force me to make a choice like that though."

"I'm not going to pretend it was easy to leave LA but it was a lot easier than forcing you to make the same choice," I said.

"I still feel guilty about it but I know you did it out of love for me. Of all the sweet things you've done for me, I don't think anything will ever top that," she said her eyes going wide as she felt the plane start to move on the runway.

"Relax," I said trying to sooth away her nervousness over flying. "It's time for us to go home sweetie."

***

That's it for now. The next chapter has a a birthday surprise for Rick and a second wedding, with guests this time.

1...5678910