My Sweet Canadian Girl Ch. 13

Story Info
Rick's birthday and a whole lot more.
48.7k words
4.76
9.8k
15
7

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Sweet Canadian Girl Ch. 13

By Masterbates13

This chapter begins about a month before Rick and Cassie's wedding. There was a lot to squeeze into this chapter so it's a long one. Thanks for reading the previous chapters and I hope you'll enjoy the latest one. Feel free to comment at the end, compliments and criticisms are both welcomed.

***

I had just finished my final appointment of the morning. It was Friday May 27th, a day better known as my birthday among my friends and family. Finishing up some paperwork before leaving the office for lunch I let my mind wander during the mundane task. With just a month to go before our wedding there were plenty of more important things to think about. A few days after we returned from LA Cassie's parents presented us with a substantial check to help pay for the wedding and the preparations had begun in earnest. Cassie was grateful for my budgeting as I carefully tracked our spending on a spreadsheet I'd created at home. Together we made sure to get our money's worth without skimping on such an important event.

Almost immediately her mother started hinting that she wanted to go dress shopping with her daughter and offered to pay for it on top of the money they'd already given us. Cassie was distraught, wanting to wear the dress she already had but unable to tell her mother that we'd been married since last August. I told her I'd take care of it and all she had to do was tell her mom that I'd already given her the money to buy her dress as an early wedding gift. Though she had no idea what I planned to do, she took comfort in my words and called her mom. The next day I visited the store where she bought her dress and spoke to the owner, who also managed the store, to explain our situation. She agreed to help by letting us bring in the dress so Cassie could pretend to buy it a second time with her mom at her side. When I gave her the good news she rewarded me with a spectacular night of lovemaking as her way of thanking me for curtailing a potential disaster.

"There's someone here to see you Mr. Kellogg," our new administrative assistant Veronica said poking her head into my office.

"I thought my appointments were done for the morning and you're supposed to call me Rick," I said.

"They are but she said she didn't need an appointment and demanded to see you or the manager to complain if I refused to let her in," she said.

"There's no need for that, please send her in," I said wondering which of my clients it could possibly be.

"He'll see you now ma'am," Veronica said.

"Hi Mr. Kellogg," she said sliding past Veronica and smiling at me like only she could.

"Hello sweetie," I said smiling back and no doubt confusing poor Veronica completely. "This is my fiancee Cassie," I said standing up to introduce them. "She was being a bad girl and having some fun at your expense. This is our new assistant Veronica sweetie."

"Nice to meet you," Cassie said shaking her hand. "I'm sorry if I scared you but I wanted to surprise Rick. It's his birthday today."

"It's okay, even when you were trying to be mean you seemed nice," she said. "I'll leave you two alone to celebrate," she said winking at us and closing the door behind her.

"I've got a full hour for lunch today so we have lots of time to get something to eat," I said.

"Getting something to eat before our long drive is probably a good idea," she said.

"Long drive? Where are we going?" I asked.

"That's your birthday surprise so you'll have to wait and see," she said. "I've already packed your clothes for the weekend. We can leave now if you're ready."

"It's only noon yet," I said.

"I guess your boss forgot to tell you that I arranged for you to have the afternoon off," she said grinning at me.

"Let's go then," I said shutting my computer down and taking her by the hand. "See you on Monday," I said smiling as I walked past Veronica's desk. The way she smiled back made me wonder if she knew a lot more than she let on.

It was a warm day so I put my suit jacket in the back seat when we got to the car. Cassie was driving our car and wouldn't give me a single, solitary hint. Even as we ate lunch before what she called a long drive, she refused to give any further details cryptically saying I'd see soon enough. Once we were on the road I watched the signs closely trying to solve the mystery on my own and quickly realized that we were heading south. I didn't say anything but I started to suspect she was taking me back to Eugene, Oregon where we had celebrated my last birthday together.

Sure enough we crossed the Canada-US border and Cassie tried not to make eye contact with me as she handed our identification to the border guards. As we drove through the checkpoint I started explaining that I knew where she was taking me now. She continued to smile and looked straight ahead focusing on the road and refusing to comment. Each mile the car carried us made my confidence soar though I read cool serenity in her demeanor, as if she knew my guess was wrong. She veered off the highway towards Seattle and I thought it was a bluff, even when she pulled into a hotel parking lot and got out of the car.

I still thought she was trying to throw me off but was willing to play along. She was waiting for me at the trunk and opened it with her key. I reached for our bags and took her larger suitcase, leaving the much smaller bag of my things for her to carry. Cassie didn't even try to reach for the bigger bag having finally accepted the fact that as her devoted and loving husband, I was always going to carry the heaviest luggage. In return, I'd begrudgingly let her carry our smallest bag if there were more than one. She smiled at me and led me inside obviously willing to make her bluff a convincing one.

Even when she headed straight to the front desk and gave her name to the clerk, I remained suspicious. It wasn't until she handed over her credit card to pay for the room that I finally started to believe we were actually going to spend my surprise birthday weekend in Seattle. The time it took us to ride the elevator up to our room was enough time for it to start sinking in but I was left completely confused. From the moment I realized we were driving towards the American border I'd been certain our destination was Oregon and now I had no idea why we were in Seattle instead.

"You knew we were coming here all along didn't you?" she asked looking mildly disappointed.

"No," I said watching her face light up.

"But you said you knew where we were going," she said.

"I did right up until we checked into a hotel in Seattle," I said.

"Where did you thing we were going?" she asked.

"I thought we were going to Oregon to visit my college campus," I said.

"That would have been a good idea too," she said as if filing it away for next year. "You know why we're here now though right?"

"No I haven't been able to figure it out yet," I said. "I'm still letting the fact that we came to Seattle sink in."

"Think. What's happening in Seattle this weekend?" she asked.

"I don't know... a concert?" I guessed.

"No," she said shaking her head and almost laughing at me. "You really don't know why we're here," she added excitedly. "You'll be mad at yourself for not figuring it out as soon as we got here," she warned before handing me an envelope from her purse.

"You're sure it's okay for me look?" I asked.

"Yeah go ahead, it'll be a giveaway when we get ready anyway," she said.

"Oh wow! I can't believe I didn't guess it right away. You got us tickets to all three games too," I said smiling at my wonderful wife. She'd brought me to Seattle on my birthday to watch the Dodgers play the Mariners in a three game inter-league series over the weekend. "Thank you so much sweetie," I said kissing her.

"Happy birthday my love," she said happily accepting my kiss.

"You're such an amazing woman," I whispered in awe. A part of me felt like pinching myself to make sure it was real but of course it was real with Cassie planning my special birthday surprise. Even without the tickets, a weekend alone with Cassie would have been a perfect way to celebrate my birthday.

"The opening game doesn't start until seven which gives us over an hour before we have to leave the hotel," she said rubbing her firm breasts against my chest suggestively.

"What could we do until then?" I said thinking out loud and laughing at the way she rolled her eyes.

"I'm going to take my clothes off and if the birthday boy gets any ideas, I'm his to command for the whole weekend," she said.

Cassie said she was going to take her clothes off and she meant it. I thought she might tease me with a seductive strip tease but the sundress she was wearing was lifted off over her head almost as quickly as she slipped her sandals off. The lace black bra and panty set she wore beneath looked so sexy on her that it was almost a shame that she took them off without posing at all. I noticed her freshly shaved pussy right away and raised an eyebrow. She shrugged and said bikini season was almost here again and jumped onto the bed to show off her beautiful naked body from all angles as she rolled about.

With an hour before we had to leave for the game, it meant there was far less time for lovemaking if we wanted a chance to clean up afterwards. I stripped out of my clothes quickly with that in mind watching her lick her lips at the sight of my nakedness. Joining her on the bed, we came together in a familiar embrace like two magnets inevitably drawn to each other. Just holding my sweet Canadian girl in my arms would have been a fine birthday gift. The feeling in my heart that accompanied seeing and holding her naked body was certainly special enough to be my birthday surprise but it was such a frequent occurrence that Cassie would never let that be it. Her kisses seemed to follow my lead that day, her lips eagerly parting when I probed with my tongue and closing again the moment I retreated.

My wife could give me an erection effortlessly most nights and our first night in Seattle was no exception. She felt my hard cock rub against her and smiled into our kiss. It was now obvious to both of us that I was ready for sex but I still needed to check her. Since our trip to LA she'd let her pubic hair grow as it pleased so despite seeing it clean shaven minutes earlier, I was surprised when my hand ran across the smooth skin between her legs. Cassie spread her legs, letting my fingers slide through her lips, which were already moist with desire for me. Not wanting to hurt Cassie, or even discomfort her, I continued to grope between her legs until my fingers were slick and she was moaning into our kiss.

I rolled her onto her back and gazed down into her vibrant blue eyes marveling at her beauty. Her legs were spread, waiting for me to penetrate her but I paused to appreciate the moment. We'd been a couple since spring break of the previous year, but my birthday marked an important one-year anniversary for us. It was a day I'd never forget because she came back into my life when the fear of losing her was threatening to destroy me. I told her I loved her for the first time one year ago to the day and every day since.

"I love you Cassie," I said.

"I love you too Dickie," she responded immediately.

"Thank you for going out of your way to make my birthday a special day for me," I said with a soft kiss. "I knew you'd do something amazing but I was shocked when you showed up at my office today and I never imagined getting to spend a whole weekend with you watching the Dodgers play."

"I didn't go out of my way. I'd do anything to make you happy, I'm just glad this was enough," she said.

"You're all I need to be happy," I said touching her between the legs once more to test her readiness for sex.

"I'm ready for you," she said with an endearing smile.

"How do you want it?" I asked as I pushed the head of my cock inside her.

"I want it however the birthday boy wants to give it to me," she said, her smile turning coy.

"And if satisfying his beautiful wife was the birthday boy's only birthday wish?" I asked.

"If that was the case, he'd probably fuck her hard until he came inside her," she said gasping as I began plunging my cock into her.

I kept driving my cock into her making her gasp one moment and scream in pleasure the next. It was easy to fuck her hard when I focused on how much she turned me on, how much I craved everything about her body. I was completely aroused but didn't fear cumming yet, I knew I could last for a while and continued to fire my cock into her sweet pussy. Cassie's face grew flush drawing my lips, which made me slow enough to kiss her forehead first and then all over her face. Though she claimed she wanted to be fucked hard, Cassie enjoyed my kisses immensely. While we traded kisses I kneaded her breasts noting the difference in texture between the silky smooth skin and the stiff rubbery nipples that tipped them.

Kissing her was addictive but I managed to control myself and got back to fucking her. I had one hand on her hip as the other continued to play with her breasts. Kneeling between her legs I was screwing her hard now, gazing down at her glorious body with a smile. Cassie reached up to wipe her hand across my already sweaty brow and giggled when I kissed the back of her hand gently despite our raucous lovemaking. Her hand continued to run down my body until it reached my cock where she rubbed the shaft as it speared in and out of her. Cassie lifted her upper body, balancing on her elbows, and peered down through the valley of her breasts to watch my cock invade her body repeatedly.

Almost as if in a trance, she brought her sticky fingers to her mouth and upon tasting herself offered them to me instead. I sucked them greedily, tasting her flavor and needing to have more. She wilted to the bed when I withdrew my cock, sighing with her eyes closed as I kissed her on the cheek and stopped to nurse on her breasts for a moment before arriving at my true destination. Lifting her legs and pushing them back, I framed her plump pink pussy with her creamy white thighs and began lapping away at her. Cassie crossed her arms under her knees, holding her legs in place as I continued to eat her beautiful pussy. She whimpered as her orgasm approached and released her legs, spreading them wide when she about to cum. Using my tongue ring on her clit, I finished making her cum.

Cassie pulled her knees up to her chest and turned onto her side trembling. I had a feeling she'd be mad at me, or at least pretend, when she recovered from her orgasm. As if reading my mind, she scolded me with a smile on her lips when I held her from behind kissing her neck. There was still plenty of time before the game and we had a whole weekend of lovemaking ahead of us yet. Her body was warm and soft against me and soon she stopped shaking and her breathing evened. I was thinking she could fall asleep and almost did myself but she wiggled out of my arms and pushed me onto my back.

Without saying a word, she let her eyes scream her love for me by staring down at me. Though I was feeling ready for a nap moments ago my cock remained rock hard, jutting up from between my legs. Cassie took it in her hand and stroked it with excruciating slowness until I was fidgeting on the bed. She titled my cock towards my body and bent low to suck my balls while continuing her pedestrian paced hand job. When her lips moved to the shaft of my cock at last I groaned in relief knowing she'd reach the head soon. Licking all the way to the tip, she sucked on my sensitive head while jerking the shaft more quickly now.

The blowjob was short lived though. I looked down with pleading eyes when she stopped and watched her stroke my cock again. She was rubbing her pussy too and starting to breathe harder as the excitement of playing with my cock fueled her own satisfaction. I put on her favorite smile when she released my cock and started to move towards me. She saw it and immediately came to kiss it away, tracing the black tattoo of an Asian dragon on my shoulder with her fingers as our tongues dueled.

Cassie quickly shifted her hips and reached behind her to grasp my cock. With another sudden movement, she took it all the way inside her and moaned softly. She planted her hands on my shoulders and began undulating her hips driving my cock inside herself constantly. Her hands slowly drifted to the side until they were resting on my biceps, gripping them tightly whenever my cock brought her a ripple of pleasure. If she held still for a moment I'd fire my cock upwards into her pussy. I could feel my balls boiling and knew I was going to cum soon. That feeling led to me fucking her from below whether she was moving or not. She knew what was coming and sat up to ride me recklessly, making her firm breasts bounce as much as I'd ever seen them. When my cock erupted at last I grunted as I shuddered on the bed, my hips moving of their own accord as I pumped her pussy full of my seed.

"You came a lot," she said running one hand along my side as she lay on top of me. "I can feel it all inside me, warm and thick."

"Is that a good thing?" I asked.

"To me it is," she said with a soft kiss on my lips.

"No I mean when it's time to make a baby. The more cum the better right?" I said explaining further what I meant.

"It certainly doesn't hurt," she said giggling.

"I'll never stop worrying about it until you're pregnant," I said.

"I know," she said running her hand across my face lovingly. She sat up and lifted off of me to sit astride my body. Already I could see my cum leaking from her pussy to pool on my skin and that was before she began prodding her lips with her fingers forcing even more out. "Do you see how much there is? Millions of sperm cells and it only takes one to reach my egg and give us our first baby," she said holding up an index finger covered in cum.

"That makes me feel a little better, but I won't relax until I see you with a belly out to here," I said picturing it in my mind as I indicated with my hands her pregnant dimensions.

"It turns you on doesn't it?" she asked with a beautiful smile. She knew by the look on my face so there was no point in hiding it.

"Pregnant women don't turn me on, but thinking about you being pregnant does," I said rubbing my hand over her flat stomach.

"Well I promise when I'm pregnant I'll still take off my clothes for you whenever you want," she said kissing me again. "We need to get ready."

"We have lots of time yet," I said looking at the only thing I was still wearing, my watch.

"Yes but I'm giving you a birthday blowjob in the shower," she said tugging on my cock as she stood up.

As if showering with a beautiful naked woman like my sweet Canadian girl wasn't enough, she gave me a spectacular blowjob that put it over the top. Kneeling in front of me as the spray of warm water beat against my chest, she wrapped her lips around the head of my cock and poured her efforts into pleasing me. She pushed her damp hair back from her face and leaned forward driving my cock deep into her throat. Letting it pop from her mouth, she gasped for air before taking it deep again. Despite having cum a short time before I didn't last long with her aiming to make me cum as fast as she could. With a tap on her shoulder to warn her fired a second load of cum into her body, this one into her mouth where she swallowed it.

I was in a daze as we finished our shower, somehow managing to clean myself though I had no idea how I got that way. Following Cassie out of the bathroom to our suitcases, I let her pick my clothes for me as I dried off. She was right when she said earlier that I would have guessed where we were going as soon as I saw our clothes. Cassie handed me my lucky Dodgers hat and the Hershiser throw back jersey she'd given me the first time we celebrated my birthday together a year ago. I put on a t-shirt under the jersey and a pair jeans before sitting down to watch her get dressed.