My Sweet Canadian Girl Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We left the mall as soon as she changed back into her clothes and paid for her new outfit. I told her I'd come up with an idea and made her smile excitedly when I explained it would be a surprise. Even without a map or directions, I found my way to the waterfront easily enough and from there I managed to find Pike Place Market without any problems. As we got out of the car I started telling Cassie about the case study we did on the fish market there in business school. She became enamored with the place immediately as I told her everything I remembered. We watched the fishmongers throwing fish to entertain the crowd of tourists and regulars who had gathered to watch. Both of us had seen it on TV before but being just a few feet away from them gave us new appreciation for how fast the fish were flying through the air.

Cassie thought it would have been great to buy some seafood and cook our own dinner. That wasn't an option but we walked around looking for something that wouldn't spoil. We found some vacuum packed smoked salmon that we could take home to Vancouver with us. Her whole family loved salmon so we bought enough to give some to her parents and brothers. It wasn't just a fish market; there were plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables available too. We picked up a quart of fresh strawberries in a basket, a bunch of ripe bananas, some green beans to have with the salmon when we got home, a jar of all natural honey, and some dried mushrooms. On the way back to the car we stopped at a bakery where Cassie had a fresh blueberry muffin and I ate a huge chocolate chip cookie that I gave her a chunk of. She kept telling me what a wonderful idea it had been to spend an hour at Pike Place and said we should visit the local farmers markets in Vancouver more often in the future.

From the market we headed straight to the ballpark and made it with time to spare before the first pitch. We weren't hungry after our snack at the market but we did buy diet Pepsi to drink as we watched the start of the game. The Dodgers got off to a good start, leading 4-1 at the start of the fifth inning with Cassie cheering them on as loudly as me. She left to get us some garlic fries to share after a scoreless fifth and I quickly turned to the people sitting around us as asked for dinner suggestions. By the time she returned I'd already called and made reservations. The game got closer as it wore on but in the end the Dodgers hung on for a 5-4 win. We promised those around us that we'd back the next day for the rubber match and left the stadium happy with the Dodgers victory.

"I hope they win again tomorrow too," Cassie said when we got to the car. "I love how happy you get after your team wins."

"Another win would be nice but even if they lose this has been a wonderful weekend," I said kissing her. "Thank you so much sweetie."

"The weekend isn't over yet. Did you decide on a place for dinner yet?" she asked.

"I made a reservation for us but we have almost two hours to kill yet," I said glancing at my watch. "What do you want to do while we wait?" I asked.

"We'll need to go back to the hotel to change so we may as well stay there until it's time to go eat," she said.

"What are we going to do at the hotel for almost two hours?" I asked.

"We're going to do each other of course," she said with a toe-curling kiss that made me start the car anxiously.

We raced into the hotel and took the elevator to our room with everything we bought earlier in the day. Inside the room we had to throw away the leftovers from the day before to make room for our fruits and vegetables. I ran them down to the garbage can on our floor and by the time I came back to the room Cassie was down to her bra and panties. She smiled at me as I struggled out of my own clothes and casually slipped off the remainder of hers and climbed onto the bed. She met me in the middle of the bed for a passionate kiss that led to another session of torrid lovemaking.

In order to make our dinner reservation we showered together but kept our hands to ourselves. Cassie dried and combed her hair before coming to the bedroom to ask me how she should dress. I told her the restaurant was a nice one that allowed casual dress and suggested she wear the new outfit she bought that day. She wore a white bra and panty set beneath her white blouse and sage green skirt and paired her outfit with a pair of tan colored sandals. I wore a casual dress shirt and pair of pants but no tie or jacket though. She pressed me for clues as we dressed but the only thing I would say was that she'd heard of the place but not the restaurant before. That was enough to convince her that we were headed back to Pike Place and I gave her a smile that I hoped tricked her into thinking she was right.

I was driving so I could keep our destination a secret. As I drove Cassie spotted the Space Needle in the distance. She kept staring at it saying how beautiful it looked, glancing at me when I let out a little chuckle. We kept getting closer and closer to it until Cassie said wherever we were eating must be close to Seattle's world famous landmark. She pressed her face to her window gazing up at it as I drove past and whipped her head around to look at me when she heard me put my turn signal on.

"Are you sure we have time to stop here before dinner?" she asked.

"I think we'll make it to the restaurant in time," I said looking at my watch for affect.

"It's close by then?" she asked.

"It's practically on top of us sweetie," I said smiling at her. "Do you want to go up for a look?" I asked.

"I'd love to," she said excitedly.

"Well come on we better hurry," I said taking her hand and racing towards the door.

"Isn't it beautiful?" she asked looking out over the nighttime city full of twinkling lights as the elevator brought us higher and higher. "I wish I knew more about Seattle so I could pick out some of the buildings and streets."

"We have time to walk around and look at the whole city," I said when we reached the top.

"Oh look Rick," she said pointing. "There's a restaurant up here. We could have eaten here if we'd known about it."

"Yeah that would have been a good idea," I said smiling at her.

"We are eating here, aren't we?" she asked.

"Ten minutes from now we are," I said checking my watch again.

"Oh God I feel so dumb," she said blushing.

"I wanted to surprise you sweetie not make you feel dumb," I said squeezing her hand apologetically. "I know the Dodgers upcoming schedule better than some of the players on the team and I couldn't guess that we were going to the games until you showed me the tickets."

"Does that make us both dumb then?" she asked giggling at my laughter.

"I love you so much Cassandra," I said leaning in to kiss her.

"I love you too Richard," she said.

We spent every spare second looking out over the sprawling city of Seattle. My favorite part was the harbor area where the ocean looked black and cold with the occasional highlight of sliver where the moonlight caught a wave just right. It was over far too soon but we were both pleased when the table they seated us at had a view out over the city. With the trip to Pike Place fresh in our minds we both wanted to try some of the local seafood. For starters we shared a plate of crab cakes. The food was delicious and we ate slowly savoring our meal and the spectacular view.

When it was time to order entrees, Cassie went with the seafood pasta and I had the smoked salmon dish, something I'd been craving since we bought some of our own earlier in the day. Again the food was amazing and we took our time to enjoy each moment. Our reservation was one of the last of the night so the staff let us stay at our table until closing time staring our over the city and discussing wedding plans. Cassie started to laugh; nearly spilling the tea she was taking a sip from, when I said it had been so much easier to plan a wedding for two. At times it seemed like a lot of trouble but it was all for her and nothing was too much trouble for my sweet Canadian girl.

The restaurant closed a little after ten meaning the night was still young when we left. I asked Cassie if she wanted to go looking for a place to dance. Even before I asked I knew she'd want to of course but I was pleasantly surprised when she didn't try to make a big deal out of me doing what she wanted to do on my special weekend. We never did get around to taking those dance lessons I'd been thinking about so I was relying on her to get me ready for the our first dance at the wedding. When I explained my reason for wanting to go dancing she was even more excited. It took us a while to find a good place but we found a quite nightclub that played music suitable for slow dancing.

Cassie looked fabulous in her new outfit. The skirt was loose enough to allow her the freedom she needed to move as we danced and the material of her shirt was thick enough to hide her white bra beneath and flared a little at the waist to allow for her sexy hips. She looked far better than the other women in the bar and they knew it. It was the type of place that attracted an older crowd and all the women I saw looked at least ten years older than Cassie. Even in their heyday there wasn't one of them that could have held a candle to her beauty though. At first I could sense a little envy and resentment towards the looks she drew from their men but her good-natured smiles and the way she apologized sweetly to the couples we nearly collided with had them smiling back at her in no time.

We sat down at a table to drink sodas a night after our unrestrained drinking and bought a round for the two older couples that asked to share our table. Cassie was incredibly shy when I first met her but she was slowly reverting back to her pre-accident ways now. That night she was personable and outgoing, quickly befriending the people she'd just met. By the time I returned with their drinks, she was showing the women her engagement ring. My return turned the discussion to me and she explained we had come down to Seattle from Vancouver to celebrate my birthday. If I hadn't returned when I did she was probably just moments from asking them if they could make it to our wedding next month.

"Did you have fun today Dickie?" she asked as I drove us back to the hotel after another hour of dancing.

"You know I had fun. Why would you even ask me that?" I asked.

"It just seems like we spent all day doing what I wanted to do, this is supposed to be your weekend," she said.

"Yeah because I know you enjoyed the Dodgers game way more than I did. Please don't drag me there again tomorrow, I can't take another boring ballgame," I said with a grin.

"Well what about..."

"Hold on let me finish. Let's see," I said reflecting on our day. "I woke up to a kiss from you and the feel of your beautiful honey blonde hair tickling my face. Then you gave me a blowjob that was clearly all for your enjoyment," I said making her giggle. "After our shower we went out for breakfast at a mall where you bought me new clothes and the outfit you're wearing right now for yourself because I think you look sexy in it. We stopped at Pike Place, somewhere I wanted to visit since we learned about it in business school, and from there it was straight to one of those painfully boring Dodger games."

"Okay you made your point," she said smiling at me.

"No, no, no there's still more. After the ballgame you took me back to the hotel where you made me have sex with you when you know how much I hate it. If people only knew what kind of a monster I was about to marry... again!" I said making her burst out laughing.

"I shouldn't have said anything," she managed to say between fits of laughter.

"You better stop interrupting me or I'm adding that to the list," I warned her. "Now where was I, oh I remember now. After you took advantage of me for my body for an hour or two we got ready for dinner at a restaurant I picked. We ate delicious food with a panoramic view of the night lit city. Finally to top it all off, we went dancing in the vain hope that I'll get enough practice between now and the wedding to keep from embarrassing myself." My breakdown of our day was over just as we pulled into the hotel parking lot.

"I love you so much," she said practically climbing on top of me for a kiss when the car was parked.

"I know you do. That's the only way you could possibly feel guilty about the amazing day you gave me today. I don't think you even know what the word selfish means," I said making her smile.

"You're going to make me cry," she said.

"Probably," I said squeezing her in my arms and kissing her. "You were the most remarkable girlfriend, better than I could have dreamed of for as long as that lasted. You're the prefect wife, so prefect that I'm going to marry you again in less than a month. I couldn't ask for more in a woman to share my life with and this is still just the beginning. I know, I don't think or hope or pray, I know you're going to be even better at being a mom than you are at being my wife."

"Oh Rick... I told you that I was going to cry," she said.

"It's okay sweetie. To you it's the best compliment someone could give you, to anyone who knows you it's the simple truth," I said holding her in my arms.

"Can we go upstairs and make love now?" she whispered softly into my ear.

"If you insist," I said with a sigh that made her giggles chase the tears away.

I held her hand tightly in mine as we hurried to the elevator. In the back of my mind I was wishing it would get stuck as it carried us to our floor. We made it without incident and spilled out onto our floor gasping for air after our passionate make out session in the elevator. I had my arm around her waist kissing her neck from behind as she struggled to open the door before someone saw us. Once the door opened she reached back to grab my wrist and dragged me into the room behind her.

Cassie turned to face me her lips meeting mine for a deep French kiss that left us both trembling. Slowly we made our way to the bed kissing the entire way. She started to unbutton my shirt but I stopped her after one button and began to strip her instead. Each button that I opened revealed more of her luxuriously soft skin and I kiss my way down to the edge of her skirt leaving a trail of evaporating lip prints behind. I was sitting on the bed with her standing in front of me her shirt wide open and hanging off her shoulders. Pushing it off of her shoulders, I was ready to catch it when she let it fall towards the floor.

Letting my hand slide up her back, I touched the rear clasp of her bra making her think I was about to remove it before dropping my hands to the zipper of her skirt. Cassie's face was already growing flush and her breasts were heaving with her deep, excited breaths. I kissed her slender midriff, feeling here muscles tighten beneath her skin as I struggled to loosen her skirt. Once it was unzipped, it fell to the floor with a shake of her hips leaving her standing before me in her white bra and panty set. I couldn't resist seeing her breasts any longer and thankfully she was ready to show them off. Leaning eagerly into my arms she held still as I released her bra and scrambled to get it off of her arms then. I sucked her nipples one at a time leaving them hard and slippery when I was done. Kissing low on her abdomen, I let my tongue slide under the waistband of her panties and then snatched them down her legs so quickly she gasped.

My heart beat rapidly as I drank in the sight of her naked body. With my mouth hanging open in awe of her beauty, I guided her onto the bed and stood up to strip for her. Cassie squeezed her ripe breasts as she watched me unbutton my shirt, her lips moving as if she was kissing her way down my chest. She looked ready to pounce on me without warning if she stopped forcing herself to lie in wait of me for a split second. The feeling I got from watch her stare at me with such obvious desire was incredible. No woman had ever looked at me like that before, much less one as beautiful as Cassie. I quickly stripped off the rest of my clothes needing to be with her on the bed.

Cassie climbed to her knees and met me in the middle of the bed, crushing her body to mine as she threw her arms around my neck to give me one of her tight hugs. She managed to lift her hips enough to make room for my cock to slide into her ruining my plans to lick her sweet pussy before we made love. Her passionate kisses almost gave me the wrong impression but somehow I knew she wanted me to make love to her slowly that night. I dropped my hands to her hips and gently pushed my cock up into her body as she peppered my face with an endless stream of loving kisses.

With my beautiful wife clinging to me tightly our lovemaking was slow but passionate. Each stroke of my cock inside her was accompanied by another kiss, sometimes more than one. Her breasts dragged against my chest as she rose up and then back down for another taste of my cock. They felt warm and soft, save for the hard nipples that tickled my skin. My right hand came up to cup one and Cassie arched her back as she released her hold on my neck to let me suck them. I kept playing with her left breast in my right hand and sucked on her right breast nibbling gently at her nipple.

I continued to push my cock up into her pussy as she pulled herself to a seated position again with her hands on my shoulders. She was content to let me continue playing with her breasts and kissed the top of my head letting out a throaty giggle when my tongue rattled her nipple from side to side. I lifted my head carefully as she kissed her way back down to my lips once I was facing her again. With an arm across her lower back I pulled her body tight against mine making her gasp into our deep kiss. For a time we held each other close making love with each movement of our bodies. My cock was tingling inside her body the warm wetness keeping me incredibly excited but the slow pace preventing me from cumming and ending our tender lovemaking.

Cassie suddenly pulled away from our kiss and stared into my eyes with a raw intensity borne of her love for me. Her left hand held onto my shoulder as she continued to gyrate her hips slowly as we screwed. At the same time her right hand traced the lines of my face, smoothing down my hair as she often did and running the tips of her fingers along my eyebrows. She ran careful circles around my eyes and then down to the tip of my nose where she tapped softly making me smile. My smile rarely escaped her notice and she touched my lips with trembling fingers, riding me a little harder as my smile turned her on. She leaned in to kiss me and pulled away smiling a little. Each time she did it her smile grew until she was grinning from ear to ear like me.

We continued to kiss, her soft lips driving me wild. I pulled Cassie's body tight against mine and lay her down on her back stretching out above her but keeping the bulk of my weight off of her. In our missionary position I was able to fill her pussy with deep slow stokes that made her shudder in delight. The only time my lips left hers were when I wanted to look at her beautiful face. She knew how to get another kiss when she wanted it though with a simple purse of her lips. One moment she would crush my neck in one of her tight hugs and the next her hands were running over my body thrilling me with her soft loving touch.

I lost track of time because it didn't matter to me in the slightest, I would have made love to her until the sun came up. Despite the slow pace I watched her eyes squeeze shut tightly as her pussy clenched around my cock. I had provoked her into cumming by fucking her just right with my cock hitting her special spot repeatedly. To let her recover I paused looking down at her proud of my work. With her eyes still closed she ran her hands over my chest sighing as her head rolled from side to side lazily. She looked so satisfied and comfortable that part of me thought she'd want to go to sleep but I knew she wasn't finished until she made me cum too.