My Sweet Canadian Girl Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let her guide hands me and released her other nipple from my mouth watching her face. Her eyes were shut tightly as she kept squeezing my fingers, holding her breath for the final few seconds before relaxing her hold. I watch her eyes open, still mechanically fucking her, and kissed her when she smiled as me with obviously joy on her face. Together we looked down at her swollen nipples after our kiss and I bent to kiss them softly in the hopes of easing any remaining pain. She began meeting my strokes as if to remind me she still wanted me to fuck her hard and I let her nipple slip from my mouth ready to fuck her with renewed vigor.

Holding her hips I let my hands start to slide down her legs as the force of each thrust tried to jar her from my grip. It didn't take long for them to find their way to back of her knees. She was so focused on the feeling of my cock stabbing into her that she gasped in surprise when I lifted her legs and pressed them to her chest. I felt a tingle run through my cock and closed my eyes hoping to ward off my orgasm. It didn't go unnoticed though and Cassie began begging for my cum between squeals of pleasure. She told me she wanted me to spray cum all over her body, to cover her with my seed and watch her as she gathered it up with her fingers and brought it to her mouth. Listening to her description was too much and I pulled out of her climbing to my knees ready to empty my balls out onto her skin.

Cassie sat up and wrapped her lips around the tip of my cock. It wasn't what she had talked about but as I started to cum in her mouth I didn't care at all. She swallowed the first volley and let her mouth start to fill as I grunted with each blast. I felt four more shots of cum fire into her mouth as she massaged my balls. Letting my cum dribble from her mouth, Cassie smile at me as I watch it run down her chin where it began dripping to her breasts in long, gooey strands. Cleaning the final traces of it from me she released my cock and let me lie down. Turning to sit sideways, she faced me and began scooping up the globs of sperm on her breasts and chin licking them from her fingers and showing me her tongue coated with cum before each swallow.

Moments after she downed the last of it she bent for a final brief sucking of my deflating cock. After cumming so intensely, I was relaxed but remained alert as I kept my eyes fixed on her every move. She slid off the bed and stumbled in stark contrast to her normally graceful movements. The clothes she was still wearing became an irritant to her and she began struggling with the laces down the front until it was loose enough that she could shimmy it down past her hips. The black nylons still attached to her bustier peeled slowly down her legs exposing her creamy white legs one tantalizing inch at a time. They were left clinging to her feet so she stepped on one and lifted the opposite leg. She lost her balance and fell landing on her ass where she looked up at me and burst out laughing. From her seat she pulled the other leg free and balled up the entire outfit, tossing it across the room to land near the TV. Only her panties remained and she wisely took them off before standing up again.

The table of drinks beckoned to her and sauntered towards it giving me ample opportunity to practically drool over her naked body. I felt my cock twitch and knew we were far from done yet tonight. Rather than leaving the table to get one of her glasses or using mine she began drinking what was left of the Baileys straight from the bottle. Between gulps from the bottle she cleared the table off placing other bottles on top of the small fridge in our room. She realized that she hadn't asked me if I wanted another drink and insisted on bring me one more rum and diet Pepsi even when I said I didn't want it.

Leaving me after a soft kiss that tasted like the Baileys she'd been drinking, she returned to the table that had been cleared off. With surprising agility given how she'd stumbled stripping off her clothes, Cassie leaped up onto the table and looked at me over her shoulder as she shook her ass. She was kneeling on the table with her legs spayed sideways letting her pussy hover over the edge. Tilting forward onto to the table she reached down between her legs and began rubbing her slippery lips, cooing seductively as she waited for me to come fuck her.

I sipped on my drink calmly watching her wanton display as I waited for my cock to fill with blood again. Stroking my cock, which had grown sticky with her juices, to aid the process of growing a fresh erection I began telling her what a naughty, dirty girl she was. Instead of making her blush and giggle like it would have when she was sober, it pushed her even further over the edge. She stopped masturbating in silence and began calling to me, urging me to come fuck her again, to drive my hard cock deep inside her wet pussy. As she approached an orgasm from her self-fulfillment her movements became even more pronounced, her writhing naked body displayed on a pedestal for me to admire.

My heart leaped into my throat when she nearly slipped off and I ran to her my drink still in hand to stand behind her holding her safely in my arms. With a satisfied smirk she took my drink from my hand and gulped it down before revealing that she'd grown tired of waiting and pretended she was about to fall knowing I'd come over to keep her safe. I told her she was a bad girl and pulled her back towards me until she was perched on the very edge of the table. My cock was throbbing against her back, screaming out for the comforting confines of her slick pussy but I kissed her neck forcing myself to wait just a little longer.

Cassie kept pushing back against me until her ass was hanging over the edge leaving her pussy perfectly positioned to accept my cock. Her legs were straight out in front of her for a moment but she bent her knees and folded them together leaving her sitting in a yoga position, the soles of her feet pointing towards the ceiling. To me it didn't look comfortable at all but a big part of her snowboarding training had included flexibility drills so it didn't faze her at all. I grabbed on to her ankles and held her body close to mine letting my cock throb against the warmth of her back. She was literally shaking in my arms as she tilted her head back to kiss me over her shoulder.

"I know it's your birthday," she whimpered as our lips parted. "But I need you inside me again. Please Dickie put your cock in me a make me cum again."

"I'm sorry sweetie," I said slipping the head inside her and driving it home. "Wait, you said cum again?"

"Fuck me," she urged reaching an arm back to pull me into her. Once I was fucking her hard, practically pulling her clear off the table one moment and driving her back onto it the next she explained further. "Yes again. I don't even know when one orgasm ended and other began but I came and came and came when you were fucking me on the bed."

"If you keep talking like that I'm going to start thinking I'm pretty good at this," I said letting one hand leave her ankle to cup her breast and pinch her nipple just hard enough to make her gasp.

"Pretty good?" she said in a disbelieving voice. "You're the fucking best," she said crying out as her compliment gave me all the encouragement I needed to prove her right.

I wish I had trusted the table's strength enough to climb onto it with her. With my knees bent to give me the angle I needed to fuck her it was difficult to screw her at full-bore. Pounding into her sweet pussy as she let it hang of the edge of the table was such a thrill for me though. It left me wondering how many simple ways there were to improve our lovemaking yet. Thoughts of the rooms in our house which was already well under construction filled my mind with dirty ideas. I told her we needed to make sure every table in our house was sturdy enough to fuck on and she agreed between panting breaths.

Our bodies were sticking together thanks to her sweaty back resting against my equally sweaty chest. Cassie was rocking a little in her seated position urging my cock to keep penetrating her when the words she spoke were barely legible. The awkward stance I need to maintain in order to fuck her was tiring but keep going until I collapsed if that was what she wanted. It was easy to tell how satisfying the position was for her based on the way she moaned and never stopped encouraging me to fuck her. My hand strayed from her legs to cup her breasts from time to time but always returned to her legs soon after. The fear of her slipping off the table backwards with no way to break her fall never left my mind and I refused to let that happen.

Cassie could sense that she was safe in my arms too, heaving her body backwards off the table in a completely carefree manner knowing she'd land on my cock. I could feel her love for me in the way held onto my arms and rubbed her back against my chest during the occasional brief break to reposition ourselves. Again, just like when we fucked on the bed earlier, it was impossible to tell exactly how many times she came but I knew she was thoroughly enjoying every moment. The absolute peaks were easy to distinguish from the less substantial orgasms though and I sought one that made her climb off my cock and beg me to stop.

Relentlessly, I hammered away at her pussy wanting her to cum harder than ever before. I knew I was close to my goal when she shrieked loudly and painfully gouged of my forearms with her nails. Somewhere inside me I found another gear and fucked her even harder, trying to force my cock impossibly deep inside her. She tried to crawl forwarded away from my cock but when she unfurled her legs they twitched uncontrollably leaving her helpless in my arms.

Rather than fucking her to tears, I slowed and quickly stopped holding her trembling body against mine as she slowly regained control of her body. Once her legs stopped trembling she drew them to her chest and murmured her love for me over and over again. I lift her off of the table and my cock at the same time letting her rest her head against my chest as I carried her to the bed. She sighed blissfully over the comfort of the bed in comparison to the table and gazed up at me through narrowed eyes. I opened her legs ignoring her weak protest and licked them clean of her juices. Carefully I let my tongue caress her pussy lips, eliciting a few dreamy sighs from her in response. When I was done I sat back on my heels with my rock hard erection standing at attention and told her to close her eyes and go to sleep.

Cassie used what little strength she had left to crawl under the blankets as I watched her. My erection began to slowly fade as an unbearable thirst drew me away from her for now. I wisely avoided more alcohol in the hopes of limiting the severity of my hangover in the morning. Our bucket of ice had turned to ice water so I drank straight from it letting the cold water refresh me. My now empty stomach growled, convincing me to eat some of my left over dinner from the fridge. The food tasted even better cold, though a night of hard drinking and harder sex made anything taste good. Washing it down with another long gulp from the bucket of water, I visited the bathroom before joining my sweet Canadian girl in bed.

The moment I got under the covers with her, she rolled towards me only half asleep and needing the comfort of my body next to her to sleep soundly. In a voice that would make a normal whisper sound like a trumpet blare, I told her I loved her. I don't think she could have possibly heard it but she smiled in her sleep nonetheless no doubt incorporating my words into her dreams about us. My dreams were filled with visions of her too but nothing I dreamed about was ever quite as fantastic as my real life with her. Sleep didn't take long to claim me but the last few minutes of my birthday were plenty of time to remind myself how lucky I was to be sharing the rest of my life with Cassie.

"I'm sorry my love. I didn't mean to wake you up, go back to sleep," she said kissing me on the corner of the mouth when I woke up. Her long honey blonde hair was tickling my face making me smile.

"I'm awake now," I said pulling her naked body down on top of me for a proper kiss.

"Oh not yet," she said feeling my hard cock pressing against her hip. "I'm still sore from last night," she said blushing with memories of our raucous fucking the night before.

"Sorry about that," I said innocently.

"There's nothing to be sorry for," she said kissing me with passion.

"You got pretty wild with a few drinks in you," I said smiling over my own memories.

"A few?" she said giggling. "The drinks were only part of it anyway."

"Where did the rest come from?" I asked. It had been the kind of night worth reliving and I wanted to know the ingredients needed to make it happen again.

"Well first of all it was your birthday, we were alone in a hotel with no roommate to overhear us, and..." she said stopping suddenly.

"And what?" I asked

"Nothing," she said her eyes avoiding mine.

"You were going to say something," I said. "It's okay if you're too embarrassed to say but you should know by now that you can tell me anything."

"Oh Dickie," she said looking like she was ready to cry. "I love you so much. I don't want to ruin your birthday."

"My birthday is over until next year," I said.

"Promise you won't be mad at me?" she asked seeking my oath.

"I promise I won't be mad at you," I said smiling at her. I could see her take comfort in my immediate response but it still took her a few moments to speak again.

"I really want our wedding to be special," she began.

"I do too," I said wondering where she was going with this.

"Not just our wedding, our wedding night too," she said blushing at my eager grin.

"This was practice then?" I asked.

"No," she said shaking her head and giggling. "This weekend will be it until our wedding."

"What do you mean?" I asked already fearing her answer.

"No more sex after this weekend until our wedding night," she said. I was too stunned to speak. A full month without making love to her was horrific news. "You promised you wouldn't get mad," she reminded me.

"I'm not mad sweetie but I don't see how this is going to work. There's no way I'll last a month in the apartment without finding a way to get you in bed," I said.

"That's why I'll be staying with Marc and Julie until the wedding," she said.

"Even when the house is finished?" I asked. It was on schedule to be completed about two weeks before our wedding so we'd have time to move everything in before we left on our honeymoon. We still hadn't settled on a destination yet, but my father was paying for it as a wedding gift to us. He had wanted to help pay for our wedding but when he found out it was already covered, paying for the honeymoon was the next best thing.

"Yes," she said tears starting to trickle from the corners of her eyes.

"Shhhh sweetie," I said holding her gently in my arms. "Please don't cry. Are you upset because I'll be in our house alone until after the wedding?" I asked. She didn't speak but her sniffling nod told me I was right. "First of all there's no guarantee the house will be ready in time but if it is I'll have some wedding guests to keep me company. Even if it is finished before the wedding, I'll stay in one of the guest rooms for now."

"You will?" she asked as she lifted her head to look into my eyes.

"Sure I will. My first night in our new master bedroom is going to be spent with you. I'm really looking forward to it but a few more weeks won't hurt," I said watching her face light up with a smile.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" she said kissing me softly.

"A thousand times or more, but it never gets old," I said holding her and kissing her until she lifted her lips away from me.

Cassie took me by the hand and led me to the bathroom. I needed to pee so she got started in the shower after telling me to skip shaving today. Moments later I stepped into the shower behind her. She was ready to wash my cock with a soapy facecloth and knelt once it was rinsed to suck my cock. My cock had gone soft as I urinated but she was able to bring it roaring back to life. When she wanted me to cum it was over fast, especially when it was my first orgasm of the day. I braced myself by leaning against the wall and groaned as I enjoyed it while it lasted. My squeeze of her shoulder told her I was about to cum and she practically swallowed the head of my cock ready to drink my seed. I nearly fell over as I came but she held my legs to help keep me from falling and licked my cock clean as I sighed blissfully with each flick of her tongue.

I sank to the bottom of the tub and sat down watching her wash her hair. When she finished rinsing her hair she smiled down at the obvious lust in my eyes and told me to save it until that night. Cassie was just finishing her shower when I finally stood up to clean myself. She left me with a soft kiss and scurried off to her suitcase to get ready for our day. Showing alone gave me some time to think about what she'd told me earlier in the day. As much as I hated to give up sex with her for a month, I knew it would make our wedding night even more special. A full month would drive her crazy too when she was used to getting sex from me whenever and however she wanted it.

When I finished my shower I left the bathroom and found Cassie sitting on the bed naked with her open suitcase next to her. I was ready to take my towel off and make love to her but she giggled and said she couldn't get dressed until she knew what we were doing. We still had over an hour until noon yet and the game didn't start until four leaving lots of time to do whatever we wanted. It was obvious that she wanted me to decide, it being my birthday weekend after all, so she scowled suspiciously at me when I suggest we have breakfast at a nearby mall and then spend a few hours shopping before the game. I managed to convince her to go there but she told me we could only spend a couple of hours in the mall and she was going to buy me another present while we were there.

We ate light breakfast at a cafe in the mall; planning to have some more of the fantastic garlic fries at the ballpark and a late dinner at a nice restaurant after the game. After eating we wandered the mall together each of us looking for something to buy the other. Trying to buy her something the day after my birthday wouldn't go over well but I'd be satisfied if she bought something for herself that I picked out for her. She kept asking if it was okay for us to stop at the stores she wanted to browse until I began beating her to the punch asking to enter every store we passed and making her laugh. While we walked around she made me keep a close eye on my watch. She wanted to leave around two with enough time to do something else before the game, even if it was just driving around the city.

Cassie made good on her promise, or threat, from earlier to buy me another birthday present. She had me try on a pair of baggy khaki shorts that would be great for a camping trip or just lounging around the house. They fit me perfectly and in the time it took me to change into them she had found a navy blue t-shirt to go with them. I thanked her with a kiss as we left the store and she smiled at me happily knowing I liked the clothes she had picked out for me. I told her I wanted to get her something and when she vehemently refused, I went to plan B and convinced her to buy something for herself then.

I promised to keep a close eye on my watch and let her lead me from one ladies clothing store to the next. She smiled at me over a light green skirt she was looking at on a hanger and knew from the look on my face that I liked it. I loved her in skirts now that a stranger seeing the scar on her knee wasn't an issue any longer. Asking me what I thought of it, she corrected me on the color calling it sage green and laughed when I asked if sage was another word for light. It wasn't quite short enough to be called a mini skirt but it ended a few inches above her knees when she held it up in front of her. She committed to trying it on but couldn't promise she'd buy it until after she saw what she looked like wearing it. We were running out of time but she was able to find short sleeve white blouse that she thought would go well with it. Once she stepped out of the dressing room I was sure she'd buy it because she could see from the way I was practically drooling that I thought she looked amazing in it.