My Sweet Candy Habit Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time I was down to my underwear Candy was nude and laying back on the bed stretching languidly as Jocelyn, still in bra and panties walked the few steps over to the bed and lay face down next to her and immediately they went back to kissing and fondling each other.

Sitting in a chair next to the bed that Candy had sat and masturbated in during an earlier visit I watched as these two beautiful women made love to each other.

As they kissed, Candy had one hand on the back of Jocelyn's neck and the other running up and down the redhead's back and into her panties feeling her ass.

It was obvious, at least to me, this was not the first time these two had been together. There was too much familiarity, too much comfort with each other for it to have been.

With one hand Candy undone Jocelyn's bra and freed her 36A breasts. After dropping the bra onto the floor she rolled Jocelyn onto her back and began to nuzzle her neck, then licked and kissed down to the redhead's pert little, not quite a handful sized freckled breasts.

Jocelyn's nipples were pink and hard standing up on her bumpy areoles as Candy took one between her lips and nursed on it. She sucked and played with each of the redhead's nipples in turn before putting her hand inside her lover's panties and cupping her sex. Jocelyn's hips moved around as Candy's hand played between her legs.

I moved to the bed, leaned over and kissed Jocelyn as Candy's mouth continued to move back and forth, sucking each of her friend's nipples in turn as her fingers played with the redhead's pussy.

Jocelyn placed her hand behind my head, her fingers splayed wide in my hair as she sucked on my tongue, moaning into my mouth as Candy never stopped playing with her pussy and sucking her nipples.

After Jocelyn and I had made out for about a minute and a half or so, Candy began to move south, her hands pulling Jocelyn's panties down her long thin legs as she went.

Candy's mouth trailed the rest of her body as she kissed and nibbled her way down Jocelyn. Half on her knees and half crawling she slipped her body between the other women's spread legs as she moved slowly downward. After slipping the panties off, Candy placed her hands back on Jocelyn's breasts, gently squeezing and kneading them, playing with the nipples. Now lying on the bed between the redhead's thighs her hands moved down from Jocelyn's breasts, moving caressingly over the redhead's belly, through the thick pelt of red pubic hair and over the top of her thighs. Then finally Candy's fingers parted her lover's lips.

As her fingers held Jocelyn spread open Candy looked at her lover's pussy for a second or two before licking it with just the tip of her tongue, but just two or three times before placing her face fully into the inviting treat in front of her. Her open mouth plastered itself to Jocelyn's pussy looking as if she were about to take a big bite out of a piece of delicious watermelon or something just as sweet and succulent.

As Candy went down on Jocelyn she had her eyes closed, her mouth tight against the redhead's pussy, her tongue, lips and mouth working against it. Her hands kept Jocelyn's lips spread wide for her mouth to do its hungry work between them. And good work they must have been doing as Jocelyn's breathing deepened and she moaned as Candy went down on her.

Turning my head for a second to watch as Candy ate Jocelyn I can see she is indeed a natural redhead with a full thick bush. All I can see of Candy's face is from her eyes up, that part above the fluffy red forest of hair.

Since Candy has left them alone and unattended my fingers go to Jocelyn's nipples and play with them as she reaches up and pulls my mouth back down to hers so we can kiss some more, her tongue pushing its way insistently into my mouth.

Jocelyn and I make out for about two minutes more then I slide off the bed. I walk around behind Candy and lick my way slowly up her thighs until reaching the round globes of her ass. My mouth moves over the smooth twin globes of her rear, kissing and nibbling at them as my hands knead their flesh.

Lying face down between Jocelyn's legs Candy spread her own legs wider for me as she continued to eat Jocelyn's pussy. Her head moved from side to side and up and down as she kept her mouth plastered to the redhead's snatch. Both women were moaning audibly; Jocelyn to Candy's oral efforts and Candy as she savored her lovers delicious pussy.

Jocelyn, who is now playing with her own nipples rolls and stretches them between her thumb and forefinger as she lies back enjoying the head she's receiving from her best friend.

In the position she's in; lying face down between Jocelyn's legs, her own legs spread, her bent arms resting on top of the redhead's thighs, her hands holding the pussy her mouth is against spread open, I can't lick Candy's pussy but I can finger her.

My hands move up her thighs from the back of her knees, my thumbs on the inside of her legs, caressing Candy's thigh muscles as they move nearer to their goal. When they reach the tops of her thighs I turn my hands and slide them inside her legs. The sides of the fingers of my right hand brush against her pussy lips and I can feel how wet she is. Moving my hands from the inside of her thighs my fingers part her lips and my thumb slips easily into her. As it sinks inside her I move two fingers down between her lips, parting them until my fingers are lying along each side of her clit. I pump my thumb in and out of her a couple of times, my fingers rubbing her clit. Then I position myself so I can continue to finger her as I push my face between the cheeks of her ass and eat her. Her clit hardens against my fingers, her pussy grasps at my thumb and she pushes her ass back against my probing tongue as she now fingers and continues to lick her redheaded friend.

Nearly two minutes later, as I continued to finger Candy and eat her ass, Jocelyn placed one hand behind Candy's head and humped her hips against the brunettes face. She stretched her right nipple amazingly far, her face contorted into a grimace as the first wave of her orgasm rolled over her. Moaning loudly, her back arched, she pulled Candy's face tighter against her pussy, holding it there as she moved her hips in a fucking motion against Candy's mouth, breathing erratically as each wave of her orgasm rolls over her. Suddenly Jocelyn collapsed, releasing Candy's head and her own nipple and she lay breathing deeply, her chest heaving.

Pulling her pussy off my fingers and her ass away from my probing tongue, Candy crawled atop Jocelyn, who's hugging the brunette to her.

As they kiss she can taste her own pussy on Candy's mouth and I can hear Jocelyn moaning as their lips and tongues move together. Jocelyn has one arm wrapped around Candy's shoulders and the other hand is on the small of Candy's back, the tips of her small and ring fingers just inside the top of Candy's ass crack as the two women's tongues do battle.

With the two women laying one atop the other, their legs spread I look up and can see pussy over pussy, just an arms reach away. What a beautiful sight it is too. Both women's pussies are wet, glistening in the subdued light of Candy's bedroom. The inner lips of both women are splayed open and the pink insides of their respective holes are open to my view. Jocelyn's lips are red and puffy from the oral stimulation they'd received. Candy's are not quite as red or puffy but they are just as beautiful as Jocelyn's nonetheless.

After they share a final kiss they separate and Candy rolls onto her back and lies alongside her friend. As I crawl further up onto the bed they scoot apart making room between them for me.

Lying on my back between them, my arm around each woman, Candy rolls over and lays her upper torso across my left side, throws her left leg over mine and brings her lips to mine. As we kiss I can still taste a trace of Jocelyn on her mouth.

Jocelyn is lying on her side on my right and has her hand on my chest playing with my nipples and chest hair, watching as Candy and I kiss.

After a minute or so Jocelyn, not wanting to be left out, reaches up and pulls my mouth from Candy's and then brings hers to mine. Pressing her lips to mine she thrust her tongue into my mouth, making a small sound of contentment in her throat as she did.

Back and forth we kiss each other in turn, the two women not in competition with each other, but each in need of fulfilling their own desire to be kissed.

After several minutes of kissing, Jocelyn takes hold of my erection and strokes me as she moves her body down mine. She licks and sucks my nipples for a minute or so before moving further down, taking my cock into her mouth after licking up the precum that had leaked from me.

As Jocelyn sucked me Candy laid her head on my shoulder, her fingers now playing with my chest hair and watched as her friends head bobbed on my cock.

Jocelyn's tongue and lips moved up and down the shaft of my cock and around the head before she moved down and sucked my balls into her mouth. After she'd sucked my balls for a bit she licked her way back up the shaft, her tongue swirling around and over the head several times before she swallowed me.

Candy lay beside me for two or three minutes watching as Jocelyn sucked my cock then she got off the bed and went to her dresser. From one of the drawers she removed a strap-on dildo and harness. Putting the strap-on on herself she pulled it up and adjusted the straps and tightened them. Then as she walked back around to the foot of the bed the six inch dildo bounced obscenely with each step she took.

Getting onto the bed behind Jocelyn she pulled the redhead onto her knees then knelt and licked her pussy from behind for a minute or so. Then getting onto her feet and squatting behind Jocelyn she placed the head of the dildo between her friend's lips and rubbed it up and down the length of her pussy wetting it. She rubbed the outside of Jocelyn's pussy with the dildo for almost a minute before she placed the head at the mouth of her pussy and pushed it slowly into her.

As Jocelyn's passion rose from being fucked by Candy her sucking of my cock became even more passionate as well. She moaned onto my cock as she was rode from behind, the vibrations of her moans adding to an already fantastic oral treat. As her passion increased the movements of her mouth along my cock would leave no part of my six inches untouched. At times her lips would be flat against my pubic hair, my cock head in her throat as Candy pounded into her.

Candy's hands were on Jocelyn's hips as she drove the faux cock in and out of the redhead, her tits bouncing as her hips slammed against Jocelyn's ass. From time to time Candy would look down between them to where the rubber phallus slid in and out of her friend. Other times she'd have her head up, maybe rolled to one side, her eyes closed with her lower lip between her teeth as she sawed the redhead's pussy with the dildo. And yet at other times she and I would look at each other and smile, or blow a kiss or just stare into each other's eyes. But no matter which of these things she was doing it was all sexy as hell.

Not wanting to cum just yet I pulled my cock from Jocelyn's mouth, who relinquished it with a slurping sound. I flipped around and kissed her as Candy continued to pound her pussy from behind. Jocelyn moaned into my mouth as we kissed, her breathing very ragged against my face.

After being fucked by Candy's rubber cock for another two or three minutes Jocelyn reached her second climax of the evening. She pulled her mouth from mine and her hands clenched the bedspread in her fists as she buried her face into it, moaning and saying something incoherent, her words muffled by the bedspread. Her hips rolled and pushed back against Candy as she continued to cum, the muscles in her arms taut, her fingers claw-like on the bedspread as her orgasm rolled over her. Finally, slowly, she stopped moving and relaxed, still on her knees, breathing deeply, her head now turned to the side as it rested on the mattress, her open hands cupped over the little mounds of bedspread she'd made with her clenched fists.

Candy held her hips against her lover's, the dildo still buried deep inside her for ten or fifteen seconds after she went still. Then Candy pulled the dildo from her lover's pussy and stood on the bed.

Jocelyn flipped around taking the fake dick into her mouth, cleaning her own juices from it. Jocelyn licked and sucked the dildo like it was a real dick and almost a minute and a half passed before she was satisfied she'd gotten all there was to get from the dildo.

Then she rolled over and lay on her back between Candy's wide spread feet. She reached up and urged Candy down with her hands pulling on her legs until she was kneeling over Jocelyn's face, the rubber dick hanging out in front of her obscenely.

As Jocelyn ate her pussy I moved and knelt on the bed behind Candy's kneeling form and reached around and played with her breasts and nipples. I nibbled and kissed her neck as Candy leaned back against me, her head tilted to one side exposing her neck to my mouth.

In my arms Candy moaned from the attention she was receiving from Jocelyn and I, the moan sounding almost like a cat-like purr.

But was Candy's contentment from her pussy being eaten, her breasts and nipples being played with or from her neck being nibbled and kissed? Did it matter? No. Jocelyn and I weren't in competition, but shared a common purpose, Candy's enjoyment and satisfaction; just as earlier Jocelyn's had been the purpose. No, there definitely wasn't any competition here between Candy's lovers, just mutual passion and desire.

Reaching down Candy undid and removed the strap-on tossing it aside then fell over into a 69 position with Jocelyn. Jocelyn placed her hand over her sex as a signal to Candy not to do anything, she was too sensitive still, and so Candy laid her head on the redhead's leg.

I picked up the strap-on and removed the dildo from the harness. Rubbing the head of the dildo up and down between the cheeks of her ass Candy moaned, picked her head up from Jocelyn's thigh, looked back at me and said, "Do it."

Going to the night side stand I picked up a tube of lube she had there. Getting back behind Candy I leaned over and licked her asshole for twenty or thirty seconds as Jocelyn lapped at her pussy.

Then I squeezed out some of the lube onto my finger and smeared it on and over her asshole, working it inside of her one finger at a time. As I probed Candy's ass with my finger I looked down at Jocelyn, who as she licked and sucked Candy's pussy watched as I played with her lover's asshole.

In no time Candy had three of my fingers inside her ass. I worked them in and out of her, opening her, getting her ready for the dildo.

In frustration she looked back at me again and said desperately, "Put it in, oh please put it in and fuck my ass."

Picking the dildo up from the bed I rubbed the head in the lube smeared around her rear hole then pushed it slowly into her. Candy was able to take the dildo to the base after only about six or seven shorter in and out strokes.

Once I had it almost all the way inside her Candy looked over her shoulder at me again and said, "Go ahead and fuck my ass hard now. Fuck my asshole good and hard baby. Fuck my nasty ass and make me cum."

I pulled the dildo almost all the way out then pushed it all back in, long stroking her ass with the dildo, picking up the pace and force that I fucked her with. In no time I was shoving the dildo in and out of her ass at the rate of about one stroke a second or so. All the way in, except for the piece I was holding on to, and all the way out the rubber dick moved in and out of her. A couple times I accidentally pulled the dildo all the way out but her asshole remained open ready to accept it immediately back in.

From the combined stimulations of Jocelyn licking and sucking on her pussy and her ass being fucked it only took about two and a half minutes before Candy began to cum, her moans filling the room in a series of "oh, oh, oh's" as she pushed back to meet the thrusts of the rubber cock in her ass.

"Fuuuck, fuck my ass, fuck itttt," she said between gasping breaths as I continued to pound away at her with the dildo.

When she'd had enough she fell forward pulling her pussy away from Jocelyn's mouth, her head around the redhead's knees. When she fell forward the dildo slipped from my hand and she laid atop Jocelyn breathing deeply, the dildo sticking out of her ass.

I had to walk around to the side of the bed to do it but once I'd pulled the faux cock from inside her, she rolled off Jocelyn and they lay head to foot with Candy still trying to get her breath.

I walked to the other side of the bed and lay the dildo on top of a hand towel on the night side stand. Then I turned and reached over the bed and pulled Jocelyn's ass around and to the edge of the mattress. Then I knelt on the floor and ate her for several minutes savoring the flavor of her heated, wet, twice cum pussy.

You know that old song "Some of my favorite things"? Well two of my many favorite things are the first kiss with someone and the first taste of their pussy. And I'd had both this evening with Jocelyn.

Damn, and didn't Jocelyn taste wonderful. I loved her taste and smell and the way her pussy felt against my mouth and tongue. There were two distinct tastes to Jocelyn, one was the flavor of her natural lube and the other was the flavor of her orgasmic fluids. Which was which, I didn't know? But I certainly hoped I'd have another opportunity to find out.

I stopped eating her before she came, although she was well on the way to getting there from the way her hands held my head in place and her other reactions.

Standing back up between her legs I lifted them and pulled her ass closer to the edge of the bed into position to fuck her. As I entered her she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me in with her feet. Without moving my hips I leaned over to kiss her for a moment, her right arm going around my neck. Then as we kissed I began to fuck her pussy, slowly at first but was able to move more when she released me from our kiss and I stood. She's very wet, and obviously from the stimulation and two orgasms she's had, she should be. But surprisingly after having been fucked so well by Candy and her dildo she's also still very tight. As I pump in and out of her Jocelyn's pussy walls grasp at my cock and she pulls me into her with her heels setting the pace she wants. As I stand over her, fucking in and out, my hands are on either side on her waist and her own hands are at her tits playing with her nipples.

A couple minutes later Candy moved around and over next to Jocelyn and with her two hands spread the redhead's lips wide then using her fingertip rubbed her friend's clit back and forth, left to right.

My cock moving in and out of her and Candy playing with her clit combine to make Jocelyn come quickly. When she does her legs clamp around my waist, her back arches and she throws her head back, her mouth open as if in a silent scream. Her nipples are trapped between the ends of her curled fingers and the palms of her hand as she squeezes and pulls them through the end of her orgasm.

As she collapsed onto the bed and released me from between her legs I pulled my cock from her pussy and sat in the chair by the bed, my hard cock sticking up, glistening with Jocelyn's juices.

Candy's hand moves to Jocelyn's pussy and she buries three fingers inside her friend as deep as she can. Candy moved her fingers around a bit then pulled them out and put them into her mouth one at a time, savoring the taste as she cleaned Jocelyn's juices from her fingers.