My Sweet Candy Habit Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all stayed as we were for a bit and after a few minutes rest Jocelyn got off the bed and picked up the dildo from the night side stand and went into the bathroom with it. A moment later we heard water running in the sink, presumably so she could wash the sex toy. After about a minute the water turned off and fifteen, twenty seconds later Jocelyn came back into the bedroom with the dildo wrapped in a towel as she dried it. She placed it back into the harness and put it on herself, having to readjust the straps from where they'd been set for Candy's body.

Fully strapped in Jocelyn pulled the straps that rode across her hips up a little higher as she looked down at the rubber cock sticking out in front of her. Then she wrapped her hand around the shaft at the base of the fake cock and shook it as she looked at me sitting in the chair and said, "Get on the bed on your back." When I had she told Candy, "Now you get on top of him."

From her face down prone position on the bed Candy got onto her knees and straddled me as Jocelyn took hold of my cock and aimed it at her brunette friend's pussy. With her hand on the lower part of Candy's back she directed her to sit back down onto my cock. With Jocelyn lining things up I slid into Candy's warm, wet sheath, and then she began to move up and down on me, her hands resting on each side of my head on the pillow.

Jocelyn smacked Candy once hard on her ass and said, "Not yet, you slut." Then she directed Candy, "Lean forward on top of Bill and stay still."

Jocelyn picked up the tube of lube I'd used earlier and smeared some more of it onto Candy's asshole and then some onto the dildo.

I'm thinking Candy just got her ass fucked and now Jocelyn wants to do it again?

But Candy clarified the issue immediately saying excitedly, "Oh goody a DP."

Getting on the bed behind her, Jocelyn straddled my legs and worked the head of the dildo into Candy's ass. I can see her looking down between them as she alternates pushing her hips slightly forward then rocking them back out as Candy's ass opens to accept the dildo again.

Once Jocelyn has the dildo inside Candy's ass she tells her, "Go ahead you can move now." And as Jocelyn and I basically stay still Candy fucks herself on our cocks.

After about two and a half minutes Candy's exhausted herself and can't move anymore. When she sees Candy fading Jocelyn begins to fuck her from behind, her movements causing Candy to ride back and forth on my cock.

My fingers are on her nipples playing with them as I'd seen her do with them herself many times.

Candy's eyes are closed, she's breathing hard and saying in between pants, "Fuck my pussy…oh yeah and fuck my ass too…oh God I love it…fuck me…fuck me harder…oh shit…fuck me."

Jocelyn's hands are on Candy's hips as she slams the dildo into her lover's asshole and in another three minutes or so Candy cums again, loudly saying, "oh, oh, oh," then, "oh my Gawd," as she rides the wave of her orgasm.

I can feel Candy's pussy clasping my cock as it contracts during her orgasm. It washes over her quickly, but intensely and when it passes, she falls forward and to my left side onto the bed, the dildo and my cock slipping from inside her.

I watched Candy's face as she fucked herself and as Jocelyn and I fucked her too. So many different looks crossed it as we made love to her. When Jocelyn first pressed the dildo into her ass her eyes were closed, but not tightly and her mouth was relaxed, slightly open, her lips covering her teeth, but not curled over them as she breathed through her open mouth.

As Jocelyn pushed the dildo deeper into her, her eyes remained closed and her mouth formed a silent "oh" as Candy blew out a breath and her face took on a slight smile.

Then after Jocelyn told her to start moving her eyes opened, but only halfway and I'm sure they saw only what was playing on the screen in her mind. She alternately sucked on her bottom lip and opened and breathed in through her mouth as she pushed herself back onto the twin cocks.

At times as she fucked herself, her face took on an almost angelic look, a look of peace and satisfaction. But as her legs tired out I saw her eyes squeeze tight, saw her bite her bottom lip harder and watched as her forehead wrinkled into a deep frown as she tried desperately to work through her fatigue.

Once Candy could no longer move for herself and Jocelyn had to start moving for her, Candy's face relaxed. Her eyes remained closed at first, her lips parted and a smile slowly came back to her face. Her mouth smiling, she'd bite on her lower lip, sometimes opening her eyes and looking at something imaginary on the head board or something far away through the window of her mind. She'd blow out through her lips which were formed into an "oh", then part her lips slightly and breathe in again.

As she neared her orgasm Candy's hands were on the pillow and her elbows rested on my shoulders as the dildo is driven into her from behind. Her breathings ragged through her slightly open mouth, her lips pulled back baring her teeth which were parted just a bit. And now when open her eyes are two burning coals of desire.

When she came her face scrunched up, her eyes closed tightly into a squint, her bare teeth clenched together. Her orgasm rolling over her she could neither breath in or out and her face turned downward as if to look at her breasts.

The waves of her orgasm passed now, her head came back up, her face slowly relaxing, to a point where it appears she could have been asleep sitting up, breathing through her mouth as she fell off onto the bed beside me.

Just watching Candy's face you could tell the story of the rise of her passion, the pleasure of sex savored, through the release of her pent-up sexual desire. Even if you were watching a silent movie and seen only her face, you'd known what was going on.

When Candy slid off and lay next to me, Jocelyn got onto her feet and walked on the bed until she was standing above me. She bent over, held my cock in her hand then squatted and put it into her ass. Sitting down on me burying my cock in her she began to ride up and down in long, quick strokes, her rubber cock bouncing off my stomach as she fucked herself on my cock.

Her eyes are tightly closed, her hands at her nipples, pulling them, stretching them, pulling one tiny tit up, one tiny tit down, back and forth as she rode my cock and I know it'll not be long before I cum too.

Jocelyn's bouncing up and down, abusing her nipples as she says, "Fuck, fuck, fuck," over and over until, as if sensing my approaching nut she suddenly hopped off me and scooted back. Taking my cock in her hand she jerked me just a few times until I blew my load up into the air.

Some of my cum spurted onto her face landing on her forehead, lying across the bridge of her nose and down onto her cheek, the rest plopping back down onto my stomach.

She released my now softening cock and using one of her fingers scooped up the cum that had landed on her face. Jocelyn put that finger into her mouth and closed her lips around it, sucking it clean. Then she leaned forward and licked my cum off my stomach.

Finished cleaning me Jocelyn crawled up and lay down on her side against my right side, the dildo and harness still attached to her. Candy rolled over onto her side and cuddled up against my left side.

Each of us was spent by then and fell asleep entwined together on the bed. I rose about four a.m., wrote a note thanking them for such a wonderful evening and explained they looked so angelic sleeping I didn't have the heart to wake them before leaving. I kissed each sleeping woman on the forehead, covered them with a blanket then headed home to get ready for work.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Lake Dreams Ch. 01 Reality and fantasy lakeside.in Group Sex
First Time for Everything...Literally Virgin Q finds out how close his friends really are.in Group Sex
My Wish Came True on My Birthday My wife and her lover present me to my Queen.in Gay Male
Hired by My Fiance's Ex Ch. 01 Lucas gets a job working for his fiance's ex.in Fetish
A Highly Recommended Urologist A doctor tests his sexual response with a very special tool.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories