My Sweet Candy Habit Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BilyumQ
BilyumQ
84 Followers

Candy, Jocelyn and I would need to know how to correctly use all the items we'd bought. We'd need to know how to put the cuffs on quickly, how to put the ball gag on so that it worked as it should but not be too tight or too loose. How long could someone wear it and it not become uncomfortable? We had to be aware of anything that may give us problems in the use of the various spreader bars we'd purchased. We had to know the best way to attach someone to the spreader bars. What position should they be in for application; standing, sitting, kneeling, laying? We had to know how to use the cat-o'-nine tails. What would be too hard or not hard enough?

So for the next two hours we tried putting the cuffs on Candy and Jocelyn in turn. We attached the cuffs to each of the spreader bars so we'd know how they worked. They both put on the ball gag and blindfold too, seeing how best to set the straps around each other's head and under the chin. They slapped each other with the cat-o-nine tails, learning what was too hard, and how to swing it without hitting themselves. I also practiced using all these devices on them too. I had to understand how everything worked, in particular the restraints. Satisfied we understood how these items worked we put everything away.

We talked about the different toys and other equipment, discussing how and when we thought each item should be used and for what purpose. We talked about which device each of us liked the most. Personally I liked the way the doggy spreader bar worked and the position it put you in, leaving you absolutely vulnerable.

Sitting curled up together on the couch the girls looked content. Jocelyn asked, "We're getting close to being ready aren't we?"

I nodded and said, "We still need to get the bed from your dad's and modify it somewhat and I've got a few more things to think through before I share the plan with you guys. But one thing I do know right now is we're going to need Richard in this too."

Candy said, "I'll take care of that, he'll do it for us."

"Ok then."

I looked at them sitting naked in each others arms on the sofa and knew they'd be at each other shortly. So I warned them, "Don't take out anymore of the stuff we bought tonight. You have your new toys for now. We need to save the other things for later."

They both nodded and Candy asked maybe a little disappointedly, "You're not staying?"

I paused a second then said, "No, I've got to get back. I'll have to stay another time." Then I leaned down and kissed each of these wonderful women in turn, then left.

Actually I'd already finished the plan for the game but was running it over in my mind several times to make sure everything worked and spent the next week fine tuning it.

On the next Saturday Richard and I picked the bed up from Dylan's house and brought it to Carl's. We looked it over and I explained to Richard what I'd envisioned and together we came up with a list of things we'd need from the hardware store. After we'd gotten back we used Carl's tools to modify the bunk bed.

We took out the bed frame for the top bed, leaving the side and end runners and reinforced the split corner post.

Next we raised the lower bed from eighteen inches to twenty-four. This would put the flat of the bed at a better height for us and we wouldn't have to stoop so low to do anything to Julie.

Next we added additional runners all around, four inches off the floor. When we were done the bed was very sturdy and didn't shimmy at all when we shook it.

Richard is about an inch and a half shorter than Julie so using him as a model I measured how high we'd have to place the cross members at the head and foot of the bed to support what I had in mind for her and to compensate for raising the lower bed frame. Using those figures we extended the height of the corner posts by ten inches, using two 2x4's vertically on each corner. This formed a 'U' inside of which we inserted another 2x4 running horizontally across the head and foot of the bed. We found we had to use shims to adjust the gap between the three boards as we bolted them together. Looking at it afterwards we thought for safety sake we'd better add another piece of 2x4 vertically on top of the original corner posts inside the 'U's' and set against the bottom of the cross boards we'd added to support them, rather then let them just be held up by the bolts passing through them. The boards at each corner were all bolted together for further strength.

Then as we took a break we discussed where we felt we needed eyebolts and hooks. These would be used to feed the ropes through or be used to clip the spreader bars at the head and foot to.

When we finished pre-drilling all the holes and installing the hardware I realized we were missing something. We had no way to tie off the ropes once we pulled them through the eyebolts. Richard and I sat looking at the end of the bed trying to figure it out when I had to go pee. As I walked to the bathroom Carl had in his garage I spied what we needed on his workbench. After peeing I picked up a nautical cleat from the bench and showed it to Richard. We both thought cleats would do the job but we'd need smaller ones than this. So off we went to the boat supply store and bought two smaller cleats and attached one to each end of the bed.

We stood back and walked around the bed checking it out and were both satisfied we were done. As a final check I lay on the mattress and Richard tried to rock the bed but all it did was slide.

Then we pulled the mattress off the bed and wrestled a zippered plastic cover over it to protect it from any...accidents.

Afterwards I called Candy and asked her to bring over the cuffs and the two spreader bars we were using on the bed.

While we waited Richard and I walked out onto the patio and over to the pool deck and looked at the ladder for the elevated diving board. I explained to him what I had in mind for it and he took up a position mimicking the one I'd described and said, "That'll work."

Candy showed up about thirty minutes later and as Richard put the cuffs on her I used some of the stronger rope we'd bought at the hardware store and strung it through the eyebolts.

As soon as I attached the ropes to each end of the spreader bar I saw we had a problem. The way we had it rigged with the rope passing through the eyebolt in the center of the bed's end runner would only allow us to raise the spreader bar so high. The angle of the rope as it passed through that eyebolt to where it connected to each end of the spreader bar would be put the whole rig into a bind pretty quickly. We solved that problem by adding four more eyebolts, one at each corner of the bed and passing the rope through them first. Now the ropes ran from each end of the spreader bar straight up through the eyebolts in the corners of the bed then over and through the eyebolt in the center. Whatever rope we pulled through the center eyebolt as we lifted the spreader bars would be tied off to the nautical cleats on the head and foot boards.

The only thing to do now was a live test. So Candy lay on the mattress and we clipped her wrist and ankle cuffs to each end of the two spreader bars. Then we attached the spreader bars to the hook and chain arrangement we'd made near each corner on the side of the bed frame. The hooks held the spreader bars in place and kept Candy flat on the mattress. Once we had her secured we asked her to try and get out. Candy struggled mightily against her binds but she couldn't slip free of the cuffs or pull them free from the spreader bar.
When we were satisfied Candy couldn't get out we removed the hook and chains from the spreader bars. Then with Richard and me each on one end of the bed we pulled the ropes and lifted Candy off the mattress. We raised her about four inches then tied the ropes off on the cleats, suspending her in the air. I asked Candy, "How do the cuffs feel? Do they chafe you hanging like this?"

She wiggled some then shook her head and said, "No, it's not bad. They're pretty well padded and I think it helps they're so wide too."

We let Candy hang for about twenty minutes and when we asked again about the cuffs she said, "It's pretty comfortable, except for my neck. Having to hang my head back is a bit uncomfortable."

We lowered her to the mattress and Candy lifted her upper body and I said to Richard, "We've got to do something about that too."

Candy asked, "What?"

Richard said, "You were able to lift up."

Candy mouthed an, "Oh," as we unhooked her from the spreader bars.

Richard said, "How about if we put another eyebolt here," squatting and pointing at the headboard below the bed frame, "and tie the dog collar to it."

Nodding I said, "That should do it, but let's add two eyebolts a little bit apart and use them like a cleat to tie the rope off to. That way we won't have to try to thread it. And we can add another crossbeam over this end of the bed to tie the collar off to from above to support her neck when we suspend her."

"That should work," Richard said.

Candy and I walked out to the pool and showed her what I'd shown Richard earlier. She stood looking at the ladder visualizing my idea and finally said she thought that was a good idea. When we went back into the garage I pointed out a few eyebolts that Carl had put into some of the garages support posts.

Candy asked, "What are they for?"

"I think Carl hangs his nets there so they don't dry rot but we may be able to use them someway too."

After making the final modifications to the bed, collecting the tools we'd used and putting them away, cleaning up was our final chore. Candy swept up the saw dust and was about to put it into a metal trashcan when I stopped her.

Candy asked, "What?" her hand poised over the trashcan with the full dustpan.

I said, "That's not a trashcan."

Candy looked at it then at me and asked, "Then what the fuck is it? It looks like a fucking trashcan."

Smiling at her I said, "That my dear is a toilet."

She looked at the trashcan for a long moment and then back at me and said, "Well it certainly looks like a trashcan to me."

"Look, Julie wants humiliation as part of this game. So when she has to go she uses either this metal trashcan or that plastic one."

Candy made a face and said, "Ew, yuck," then pointed to the bathroom across the way.

"I know, but that's not for her to use and neither is the shower."

Candy looked at me very oddly, like I'd lost my mind and I said, "Hey, you brought me into this and asked me to help you give Julie what she wanted. And like it or not this is one of the things Julie wanted; to be humiliated."

Candy thought about it for a few seconds then said, "You're right. But I still say eewww."

"This will be the worst of it for us but it'll be much worse for her, if we get this far."

"You think she'll end it?"

I shrugged because I honestly didn't know.

"So when do we get to hear the plan?" Candy asked.

"What about Tuesday night? Helen's going out of town on an overnighter and we can discuss it then."

"Tuesday's good. I can't wait to hear what you've come up with."

"Well, it may not be a perfect plan but it's the best I can think of."

Candy nodded and then we went back to our cleanup. It took another half hour or so but once we'd finished we locked up and the three of us left.

Early Tuesday evening we met at Candy's. Richard and Candy were seated on the sofa to my left, Jocelyn sat in the chair across from me and I was in the easy chair. Everyone was sitting comfortably drinking the wine we'd opened as they waited patiently to hear the plan. I'd asked Candy to get some paper and pens for the three of them so they could take notes if they wanted.

After every one was settled I began to lay out the plan for them. "I've put a lot of thought into the game we're going to play with Julie and the plan to make it happen. I'm sure I've overlooked some detail or you may have a better idea of how to do something specific but please let me lay it all out before you ask any questions. This way you can see how it all fits together. Each of you plays an integral part in this plan so I do want your feedback. But for now please just make a note of your questions or suggestions and we can talk about it afterwards."

Pen and notepads on their laps, the three of them nodded their understanding.

"First of all remember Julie's safety is the most important aspect of this game. If any of you feel it's gotten out of hand, even if Julie hasn't called an end to the game, please say something."

Each nodded their agreement that Julie's wellbeing would be our most important concern.

"Now for the benefit of Richard and Jocelyn who weren't there when Julie told us what she wanted out of this game let me repeat what she said. Julie was very clear, very specific on this and said what she wanted was to be abused, dominated, humiliated and ravaged. She wanted to be made to do things she'd never done or thought about doing before and not have any control over it." Hesitating a moment I finally said, "And Julie also said she wanted to be raped."

Candy nodded in reply when I asked, "That was pretty much it, right?"

Addressing the group again I said, "I'm still not entirely comfortable doing this at all but I gave my word so here goes. I see this game as being made up of several phases. Phase one will be the acquisition phase where we grab Julie and take her to Carl's. Phase two will be the abuse and domination phase. Phase three will be the humiliation phase and phase four will be the satisfaction, or as Julie puts it, the 'ravage' phase. Phases two and three can be interchangeable depending on the circumstances at the time. For instance we may want to exploit a particular situation."

No one had any comment so I went on.

"Ok, phase one; acquisition. Candy will get one of her vans for us to use. For the snatch...," when I used the word 'snatch' Candy giggled and I stopped and looked at her sternly.

"Sorry," she said contritely.

"...for the snatch Candy will drive the van, Richard will ride in the passenger seat and I'll be in the back. In the back I'll have the leather cuffs, the gag, the blindfold and some plastic zip lock cuffs I got from a deputy friend to put on Julie until I can get the other cuffs on her."

Candy and Richard scribbled something on their notepads.

"We're going to do this early in the morning on a Friday in the spot we've chosen. We'll do it on a Friday because Julie won't suspect anything, thinking we'll all have to work. So I hope no one objects to using a sick or vacation day. I've been back to the site several times at different times of the day and on different days and there's little vehicular traffic on this street and even less pedestrian. Only once did I even see a bicyclist so I still think this is the best spot."

There were no protests about having to use a sick or vacation day and only Candy made a comment about the traffic saying, "That's good."

"Jocelyn, you have the most important role in this phase. If you don't sell your desperation to Julie and she suspects something, nothing happens and we have to start over again with a new plan. At least for phase one. But you do have a significant advantage. Julie doesn't know that you, or for that matter Richard is even involved in this game."

Candy commented, "That's right. I forgot about that."

"You'll also need to take Richard up to the spot we picked out since he hasn't seen it before and show him where you'll park."

Jocelyn looked at Richard and nodded.

"A few minutes before eight a.m., Jocelyn you'll call Julie and say your car just quit running and you can't get it started. You're on the side of the road by yourself and you're a little scared being in this neighborhood, because you've seen some creepy characters pass by. You've tried everyone and she's the first one to answer her phone. Could she please come and wait with you until the garage comes. Now don't oversell it, just sound needy."

Jocelyn nodded her understanding.

"Ok, I've mapped out the three routes Julie could take to get to where Jocelyn will be but given the urgency I don't think she'll take any but the most direct. That will bring her past the shopping center parking lot on Wilkes Avenue, where we'll be waiting in the van for her to pass. Once she passes us we'll pull out behind her and Candy will follow at a distance and speed that will put us next to them after Julie's gotten out of her car. From the time Jocelyn calls until Julie passes the parking lot should be ten or twelve minutes, maybe a bit longer if she still has to dress. When she passes us we'll call Jocelyn to let her know we're on the way."

Jocelyn and Candy nodded their heads and Richard made a note on his pad.

"Jocelyn, when Julie pulls up you'll be waiting at the rear of your car on the street side so that when she gets out of her car and walks to you she'll be in a predictable place for us. So don't go to her, let her come to you."

Jocelyn nodded and made another note on her pad.

"As we approach the site I'll crack open the sliding door a bit and Richard will crack open the passenger door. This is so we can get out quickly and won't be fumbling with the door latches. Timing is important. As soon as the passenger door clears where Jocelyn and Julie are standing Candy will stop the van and Richard will jump out and confront Julie."

To Richard I suggest, "You may even want to lunge at Julie and yell to startle her. Don't yell so loud the neighbors will hear but something sharp and menacing should do."

Nodding as he jotted down notes on his pad he said, "I understand."

"If we time it right Julie should be startled enough by Richard she won't notice when I jump out. I'll grab her from behind and drag her into the back of the van. Once I got Julie in the van Richard you'll close both doors on the van and then Candy you'll drive away. Richard will get into Julie's car and Jocelyn into hers and you'll both follow us to Carl's. Julie may not leave her keys in her car so we need to see if we can get a copy. Any ideas?"

Candy said, "I know where she keeps an extra set. We'll take those."

"Take them to make a copy but put the original back as soon as you can, preferably the same day. Make an excuse to go back and replace them. We don't want Julie knowing we have a key to her car. She may figure something's up," I said.

Candy nodded and said, "Ok, right."

"Once we have her in the van it'll be just Candy and me and since I don't want to stop until we get to Carl's house I'll get the zip lock cuffs on Julie by myself. I figure she'll put up a struggle so once we get her under control we'll replace them with the leather cuffs. I don't think I can get the leather cuffs on her using one hand so that's why I'll use the zip locks first. At some point either before or after I put the leather cuffs on her I'll gag and blindfold Julie. After she's secured we can sit back for the rest of the ride. It'll take about twenty-five minutes to get to Carl's house at that time of the morning. I ran it two day's to check it out."

No one had anything to say so I continued.

"Candy can you bring the van home on the Wednesday before we do this so we can practice our timing?"

"I can do that."

"The critical moment is the time between when Candy stops the van and Richard leaps out. Candy stops too soon or too late and that'll give Julie too much time to recover and react. Richard you jump out too soon you hit Julie, Jocelyn or both with the door or you turn an ankle. I wait too long to jump out Julie may back up past me and then we'll have to take her from the front, and maybe a knee to the crotch. Julie may not intend to do that but she may be that startled by what's going on and just react. So I have to time my stepping out to your startling her. To try to get the timing down we'll practice a few times."

BilyumQ
BilyumQ
84 Followers