My Sweet Candy Habit Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BilyumQ
BilyumQ
84 Followers

"That's why Candy's bringing a van home that Wednesday?" Jocelyn asked.

I nodded then said, "Phase two. The abuse and domination phase. On the Thursday evening before we grab Julie, Richard and I will go over and move Carl's cars from the garage. We'll park them behind each other in front of one of the other garage doors. Then we'll get the garage door remote from one of those cars and give it to Jocelyn who will take it with her in her car. Carl gave me one so I could get on the property while they're gone and we'll take that one with us in the van. We'll absolutely need the remotes because besides the garage doors they also control the access gate to the street at the head of the drive. Richard, while we're there we'll also look over the bed one more time."

Jocelyn and Richard made notes on their pads and Richard underlined his.

"Candy, when we get Julie to Carl's we'll use the remote and pull the van into the garage, closing both the street gate and garage door behind us, unless Richard and Jocelyn are on our bumper."

Addressing Jocelyn and Richard I said, "Candy and I won't wait for either of you. We need to get Julie to Carl's as quickly as possible because if she's raising a ruckus in the van we don't need to draw any attention. Remember Julie may not yet realize it's us. If you two do fall behind Candy and me on the way over to Carl's it would be better for you to wait for each other. You should try to arrive there together since Jocelyn would have the only other remote to open the gate. I don't think either of you should be in a car outside the closed gate waiting for the other to get there. That might make the neighbors a little suspicious seeing a strange car parked in the neighborhood. Especially at someone's home they may know is out of town. In any event Jocelyn you're responsible for making sure the street access gate is closed. Even if that means you have to wait at the head of the drive, inside the gate for Richard to show up. Even if we should all arrive at the same time you're still responsible for making sure the gate is closed. Understand?"

Jocelyn nodded as she made a note on her pad.

"Candy regardless of whether Richard and Jocelyn are right behind us or not, we need to plan on you and me getting Julie out of the van alone. We'll carry her to the bunk bed and tie her down. You can help carry her, right?" I asked.

Candy shrugged and said "Shouldn't be a problem."

"Ok. Everything I've read about dominating a female says she should be forced to undress herself. Apparently it's more humiliating for the woman then being stripped by others. Unfortunately that's not an option here; we'll have to strip Julie. So once we have Julie in the bed and everyone's there we'll strip her and then start a progression of abuse and domination. In fact we've already started. First we've bound Julie so she's under our control. Then we've stripped her, the first time she's probably been naked in front of anyone except maybe her parents, her husband or her doctor. But next......next we do nothing."

"Nothing?" Richard asked surprised.

"Yes, nothing. We want to give Julie time to think about the situation she's in; give her imagination time to mess with her mind. But at some point she'll realize it's us who's doing this to her. So we'll want to take steps to make her think there are others involved. Richard this is where your talents come in and play a big role."

Not sure what I was talking about Richard had a questioning look on his face.

"You've entertained all of us before with your impersonations. For this game what you need to do is come up with four or five distinctively different voices. Not celebrity voices like you usually do, just voices."

Richard nodded but I could see there was still some question in his mind as to why.

"I would presume by now Julie's figured out the game is on. She's seen Jocelyn and Richard and she knows it's Candy and me who had her in the van. She may have been surprised that you two are involved but she won't expect anyone else to be there too. Hopefully she won't figure out too quickly all these other voices are just Richard."

"What's the point?" Candy asked.

"Humiliation. Julie's put some thought into this too. She's steeled herself to being seen naked and handled by the people she knows, specifically you and I. But like I said earlier, by now Julie knows Jocelyn and Richard are involved in the game too. Perhaps also by now she's accepted they too will be among that number. Adding what she thinks is unfamiliar or unknown people to the situation will embarrass her."

Candy asked, "You sure have thought this out haven't you?"

I smiled then said, "Yeah but there's one golden rule about plans. As soon as they're put into motion the plan goes out the window and we have to be ready to improvise."

There were nods all around.

"Ok as I said, once we have Julie bound and naked we'll do nothing. In fact we're going to go dead quiet and just let her stew. We won't make a sound, we won't move and if we can help it we won't even cough. We want to make Julie think she's alone then slowly add stimuli. This is where Richard's voices, the feathers, the Wartenburg wheel and whatever else we can think of comes into play. We continue to raise the level of stimuli until we've reached the abuse stage with the nipple clamps, suction cups and such."

Everyone was listening, making notes and smiling just a bit.

"Now listen, there's one paramount goal in this phase and that's torment. No matter what we do to Julie she is not allowed to cum. If you sense she's getting close we need to back off, stop if necessary. We want this to build in her. Not being able to cum or do anything about it is part of the 'control' aspect of the game. Everyone understand?"

They all nodded they did.

"Ok. On to phase three; humiliation. I know we just talked about doing some humiliating things as part of the second phase but this is different. And besides remember I said at the outset that phases two and three were interchangeable."

Looking at the group I hesitated before going on then said, "This phase has a downside for us too. We'll need to do a couple of things that aren't erotic, sexy or fun at all. Specifically Julie's toilet needs."

Candy and Richard were making the same face they had the other day at Carl's when we discussed it and Jocelyn had a curious but unpleasant look on her face too.

No one said anything so I went on. "Julie won't be allowed to use a regular toilet or shower. When she has to go we'll make her tell us what she has to do first...humiliation. We have a large metal trashcan and a five gallon plastic bucket she'll use instead."

Jocelyn asked, "Why two?"

Candy, Richard and now Jocelyn knew the 'how', now I explained the 'why' saying, "When Julie has to use the toilet we won't allow her to sit on the cans but make her squat over them. When she has to pee she'll use the metal can because as the water hits the metal it will give off that rattling sound it makes. In the other bucket we'll put in a few inches of water for two reasons. One, when she takes a dump it'll make a splashing sound as she goes and secondly it'll be easier for us for the cleanup. But the point of all this is again humiliation. Especially when we give her the enema and she goes."

Candy asked with a disgusted look still on her face, "Who gets to clean her afterwards?"

I looked around at their expectant faces and said, "I guess me. It's my plan and besides I've had kids and changed their diapers along with various nieces and nephews."

That settled we moved on. "Bathing Julie is next. We may have to wash her a couple times a day."

Jocelyn interrupted, "A day? How long we going to do this?"

"Through the weekend unless Julie stops it or it comes to a logical conclusion on its own. Is that a problem?"

Collectively they shook their heads.

"Ok then. Julie will also not be allowed to wash herself. The first few baths we'll tie her to the ladder of the diving board and wash and rinse her with the garden hose. It'll be a little cold but discomfort's part of the game. Later once we wear her down a bit we'll make her stand as she's washed and rinsed. But each time we wash her we'll be rough about it, scrubbing her body hard, pinching and pulling a nipple or her pubic hair, handling her tits hard and washing her pussy and ass not so gently. We don't want to hurt Julie but remind her we're in control and can do what we want, how we want."

I looked at their faces and saw nothing but growing interest and excitement.

"Part of this phase will be where we begin to do sexual things to Julie using the toys we bought. Remember though, whatever we do we still don't allow her to cum. This is very important," I reminded them.

Everyone nodded and Jocelyn said, "No cumming for poor Julie. How mean. But deliciously so."

Candy said to her, "Maybe we ought to do it to you sometime too; tease you and not let you cum for a long time."

Jocelyn smiled sexily and said, "Maybe we should."

After their exchange I went on, "Now the last part of planned humiliation. Richard this is where your voices come into play again." For effect I paused for four or five seconds then said, "We're going to make Julie think we're selling her body."

Both Candy and Jocelyn leaned forward at that, curiosity on their faces.

"We'll do this several times and each time Richard will use a different voice pretending to be someone who's out looking for a good time. Each 'John' and I will haggle over the price within ear shot of Julie. Jocelyn and Candy, keeping absolutely silent and wearing the strap-ons will do the actual deed. Richard will position himself wherever it's appropriate and say things to make Julie think it's this other person having sex with her."

I paused before continuing as they all nodded their heads in agreement and understanding. Jocelyn and Candy both had big smiles on their faces.

"Phase four. This is what we've been building to. We'll start phase four by bathing Julie gently, lovingly and softly, the total opposite of all her previous baths, although we'll still be using the garden hose."

Looking to Candy and Jocelyn I said, "What I have in mind is as you two wash Julie you begin to arouse her, but still deny her the release she'll want. Lovingly stroke her body, tease her pussy and nipples, and gently caress her. What we're doing is changing our tactics from hard and rough to soft and gentle. Then we'll take Julie back to the bed and all make love to her. We'll have sex with Julie and play with her until she's experienced as much sex and hopefully as many orgasms as she can handle."

As a recap I reminded everyone what Julie's two safe signals were and that if used the game came to an immediate and permanent end. I also pointed out the plan was flexible and any opportunities that arose should be taken advantage of, within the guideline of not allowing Julie to cum until near the end of the game.

Finished laying out the plan I settled back into the chair and asked, "Well, what do you think?"

There was silence in the room for maybe twenty or thirty seconds as my three co-conspirators looked back and forth at each other.

Then Jocelyn clapped her hands together once, began to laugh and exclaimed, "Oh, this is going to be fucking great!"

Smiling Candy said, "Oh yeah, she's going to love this. Julie will go absolutely fucking mad."

Even old gay Richard was smiling.

Candy asked, "When do we do it?"

In return I asked, "Do we know her menstrual cycle?"

Jocelyn and Candy looked at each other for a moment then Jocelyn said, "I think it's in the first half of the month."

"You think? Why?" I asked.

Jocelyn addressed her brunette lover, "Candy you remember last summer we all went to the beach during the July Fourth weekend? Well Julie asked if I had a tampon because she'd just started."

"So if she's regular she should be having her period now," I asked and both Candy and Jocelyn nodded.

I took out my PDA and looked at the calendar and suggested, "What if we set Friday the twenty-fourth as the date?"

Candy went into her home office and checked her schedule and when she came back said it was good with her.

After they'd checked their Day Runners, Richard and Jocelyn agreed as well.

"The twenty-fourth it is then." Picking up my wine glass I held it up and said, "Here's to a successful plan. May Julie get what she's looking for out of this and maybe we'll have some fun too."

Our glasses made a clinking sound as they met over the coffee table for the toast. Then we finished off the two bottles we'd opened as we went over the plan a few more times.

The Wednesday afternoon before the plan was to be put into motion we met at Candy's house to practice our approach and dismount from the van. Candy had a very difficult task to master and a short time in which to do it.

In her drive we moved two of her tall potted plants over to the left rear corner of Jocelyn's Jag. My SUV was parked behind her to represent Julie's car. The potted plants represented Julie and Jocelyn. Candy practiced pulling up and stopping so the door when opened would clear the plants. The first three or four times she stopped too long or too short. So we left the door wide open so she could see how she needed to be positioned, how far from the cars she needed to be. Candy knocked the plants over once or twice before she got the spacing correct and after that consistently stopped just far enough away. Once she knew what her speed should be those last few feet and how far from the cars she needed to be she hit her mark every time. Then Jocelyn took the place of her potted plant stand-in for the next few runs.

Next Richard practiced opening the door and stepping out in one movement. He did it pretty well and after about five or six runs had his timing down too.

Then we put it all together. Candy pulled up and stopped on her mark, Richard swung the door open and stepped out perfectly and a moment later I slid the side door open, stepped out onto a small rock and fell flat on my ass.

After finding out I was ok Candy and Jocelyn had a laughing fit and I said, "I'm glad you ladies are enjoying this."

I got up and we did it again and again until we had it perfect. Candy stopped on her mark, Richard stepped out and lurched at the plant and I stepped out and pretended to wrap my arms around the 'Julie' plant and drag her into the van as Richard closed the two doors behind us. Jocelyn turned to get back into her car then Candy drove up some to simulate us driving off.

To get the feel of doing it with some weight Jocelyn stood in for Julie a couple of times. I found I had to have the sliding door closed so I could push against it with my feet to drag Jocelyn into the center of the van. We also discovered we'd need matting of some sort to cushion the impact of landing on the metal floor. Richard said he knew where to get some wrestling mats and would have them the next day.

As an afterthought to my fall in the drive I drove up to the spot we'd chosen for the 'kidnapping' and made sure there were no loose rocks or anything else around that could cause either Richard or me to get hurt.

After that all there was to do was to wait until Friday.

BilyumQ
BilyumQ
84 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Getting better all the time

When I read the first story it took me awhile to recover from playing with myself, but having just read this follow-up I can't wait to read the next two, after I recover of course.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Lake Dreams Ch. 01 Reality and fantasy lakeside.in Group Sex
First Time for Everything...Literally Virgin Q finds out how close his friends really are.in Group Sex
My Wish Came True on My Birthday My wife and her lover present me to my Queen.in Gay Male
Hired by My Fiance's Ex Ch. 01 Lucas gets a job working for his fiance's ex.in Fetish
A Highly Recommended Urologist A doctor tests his sexual response with a very special tool.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories