My Sweet Jenny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the middle of frying the bacon and eggs she finally sat up, rubbed her eyes and said "Damn, that smells good. I'm feeling awful but that food might get rid of the bus that's parked on my head."

I laughed and replied "Ya, my head is feeling a tad sore this morning too and I just can't imagine why. Breakfast will be ready in fifteen minutes."

Jenny chuckled, then got up and scurried off to the bathroom where I heard her turning on the shower. She came back out just as I was putting breakfast on the table and pouring us a coffee. "You're a lifesaver Greg. I'm feeling better already."

"Glad to be of assistance madam." I joked.

"After a nice, leisurely breakfast, some small talk and a gallon of coffee, Jenny finally rose and said. "Well, dear brother, all good things must come to an end. I'm going to get changed, go get my car and be on my way."

"Okay sis, let me know when you're ready and I'll walk you over."

"Thanks." She headed back to the bathroom where I'd folded and hung up the clothing she'd strewn about last night in her drunken stupor."

"Ready when you are," she said after emerging.

We walked back to the parking lot of the Rosewood where her lone, solitary car sat in an otherwise empty parking lot. As she was fumbling through her purse for the keys she said "Greg, minus the hangover, last night and this morning were the most fun I've had in ages. Would you care to maybe get together again next weekend for round two? Minus the four bottles of wine?"

"I'd love to Jenny. In fact I was about to ask you the very same thing."

Her sparkling eyes lit up as she exclaimed "Hurray!" and turned to open her car door.

"Not so fast sis. I need my goodbye hug before you leave."

"Oh yes, of course. How rude of me." With that she wheeled about, put her arms around my neck and gave me a warm and anything but sisterly hug which included pressing her body fully against mine and burrowing her face into my neck. I reciprocated by pulling her close to me, wrapping my arms around her and  gently rubbing the small of her back. I planted a little kiss on top of her head just for good measure.

"Mmm Greg, why did God have to make you my brother." she said as she looked pleadingly into my eyes. 

"I know, I was thinking the same thing."

We continued to hold our embrace a lot longer than a brother and sister should. As I started rubbing the small of her back more intently she looked up at me and let out a gentle sigh and whispered. "Mmm... that feels better than I care to admit."

I continued to rub her back while pulling her closer. By this time she couldn't have failed to notice the growing bulge that was pushing up against her. I was fully expecting her to pull away at any moment but she let me continue as my hands moved down her back until they were completely covering and gently kneading her taut little butt.

After a few more gentle sighs she moved her head away from my neck, looked up at me and said "Oh my God what are we doing?" Her green eyes were by now burrowing into mine with a look of both longing and confusion. I'd never seen that look from her before. I lowered my head until our lips were just an inch apart. I could feel her warm breath on my skin as our lips grew closer and closer until finally they brushed each other.

"No Greg stop! We have to stop this now!" as she abruptly and frantically pulled away from me and opened her car door. Without looking up at me she hopped inside and started the engine.

"Jenny, please Jenny don't drive off. We need to talk. I'm just as messed up as you and we need to sort this out."

The look she gave me right then was a mixture of anger, confusion and doubt all rolled into one.

"I'll call you." she snapped as she put her car into gear and peeled out of the parking lot before I could say another word.

My only thought was, "my God what have I done."

CHAPTER FOUR

I sat glumly in my apartment the rest of the day and into the evening. I kept looking at the phone but it never rang. I tried to watch some TV but couldn't concentrate. I put on my running clothes thinking a fast 3 miler might help. Just as quickly as I'd put them on I took them off and headed sullenly back to the couch. No doubt about it, I was an emotional wreck. My appetite was completely ruined too. And even when my favorite baseball team came on for their game of the week, I just sat there without paying the slightest attention. I replayed the events of the last day over and over in my head as I struggled with emotions that were new and frightening to me. Was Jenny having emotions like these too?  As hard as I tried I couldn't make sense of things. On the one hand I was getting very unhealthy feelings toward my own flesh and blood and on the other I didn't feel as guilty as I knew I should about the lines we'd crossed. Lines that could easily and permanently destroy our life-long close relationship. But no matter what, I knew I'd have to keep my urges under control lest I completely destroy this beautiful brother and sister relationship we had. Or maybe I already had? Through it all I kept seeing the lost and confused look on her face and the doubt in her eyes before she drove away. I wondered what she was thinking right about now?

Had I completely lost my mind?

All through the next week I waited for the call that never came. My mind was haunted by visions of Jenny and what I'd put her through. At work, that week where I always talked and joked with my co workers I became withdrawn and morose. My foreman approached me as I was staring off into space and asked if something was wrong. 

The next week was no different, It had now been almost two weeks since I'd heard from my darling sister and I was miserable. If she didn't call me soon I feared our relationship was destroyed for good. 

 

Finally after nearly three full weeks the phone rang late on a lonely Friday night. At first I was scared to answer for fear of what she might have to say. I could immediately tell from the tone of her voice that the events of earlier were weighing heavily on her mind as well.

"Hi Greg. We need to talk." Jenny said tersely.

"Yes, we do. I know how you must feel and trust me, I've been dealing with a flood of emotions ever since you drove away."

There was no mistaking the anguish in her voice when she responded "Damn it Greg! What are we going to do? I'm so damned confused. I'm not sure  where we go from here but it can't go on like this. I don't want to ruin this beautiful thing we have."

"Everybody makes mistakes Jenny and we made a really big one. We'll just have to put this behind us and move on. But at the same time we'll need to set some ground rules. "No hugs, no kisses and no touchy feely under any circumstances. If we can live with those  rules I think we can put our relationship back on track." 

She sounded doubtful when replying, "I hope you're right. We've always been so very loving and caring with each other. We can't ruin it now. But maybe, just to be on the safe side, we shouldn't see each other again until we've had a chance to think things over a bit more and keep our distance for a while."

"Yes, we could do that," I replied. "But I'm not one for running away from problems and I don't think you are either. I think we need to face this crisis head on and do it now."

After a long pause Jenny responded. "I'm not so sure that's a good idea, but I've always trusted your judgement and I'm going to trust it now."

"Thank you. Now about future plans I really do want to see you again and soon. How be we do something where we can be together without being too close?"

"What do you mean?" 

"Let's go bowling. We'll meet there tomorrow night if you don't have any other plans. We'll bowl a few frames, grab a burger, then go our own way. It will be a good litmus test of our resolve."

I could almost hear the wheels of her mind turning. "Okay let's do it. But Greg, if we mess up this time I hope you realize we'll have possibly screwed things up for good."

"Yes, I realize that. But that will also be a good incentive for us to properly behave ourselves."

"Thanks bro. You always have a way of putting my mind at ease."

"Likewise sis. I'll call you in the morning and we can chat a bit if you like."

"Sounds good. I'm so glad we had this talk. Good night Greg."

"Good night Jenny. I love you."

"I love you too. G'night.

Even though I'd reassured her I still wasn't so sure about myself. As hard as I tried I couldn't fall asleep that night. Visions of Jenny's beautiful little ass dressed in those tight black pants or visions of those firm, small upturned tits poking out against the fabric of her sweater kept haunting my mind. I also heard over and over again those mournful sobs as she struggled with her emotions. If anything, our phone call had messed my mind up more than it already was. But I knew for the sake of both of us I had to be strong.

We talked in the morning and were both eager for our bowling date. It seemed to me that we were making great progress in putting the past behind us and were moving in a more wholesome direction. I was even able to banish, to a small degree, some of the more impure thoughts I'd been having. Or at least that's what I told myself.

Upon meeting at the bowling alley I noticed how conservatively she was dressed. Nothing tight or showy this time around. There were no hugs, kisses or suggestive body language either. Yup, we'd definitely turned the corner on the path to righteousness. Afterwards we went to the local burger joint, chowed down and called it a night. Again, there were no hugs, kisses or anything suggestive. We were rightly proud of  our outstanding display of proper behavior.

When we talked on the phone over the next few days it seemed as though that one errant incident was now far behind us. So much so that we were pretty sure we could be alone together without further problems ensuing. 

"Hey Greg, I have an idea. You've never been to my place yet. I'd love to show it to you and make you a nice home cooked meal next Saturday."

How could I possibly say no to that? "Okay sis I'm fine with that. I'm sure we've learned our lesson by now."

"Wonderful," she chuckled. "I'll make sure you're too busy touring the house or shoveling down food to think of other things."

Jenny was always a fantastic cook so I was eagerly anticipating a great meal and the enjoyment of her company. Strictly in a brotherly way of course.

"Dinner will be ready by late afternoon next Saturday so come around mid afternoon and I'll show you around." We can talk on the phone before then.

"It's a date sis! Talk to you later."

CHAPTER FIVE

Even though I was still a bit apprehensive about being alone with Jenny I put my doubts to rest as Saturday arrived. It was a lovely, sunny day but very hot and humid outside. As I pulled into her driveway I immediately marveled at the exterior of the beautiful home she'd bought. "How on earth could Jenny afford such a lovely place." I asked myself. "Did she win the lottery?"

I walked to her front door and rang the bell. A few seconds later the door opened and there emerged my angelic, smiling sister. She was dressed in nice fitting blue jeans that were just a little tighter than I'd expected. The beige T-shirt she wore matched her pants and made for a nice casual look. I also noticed that she'd put on a bit of makeup. Not that she needed any with her natural beauty. But I thought it was a nice, thoughtful touch that she wanted to look her best for me. I was dressed simply in a pair of shorts, T-shirt and sandals so we both had the comfortable, casual look.

"C'mon in Greg. Let me show you around." 

As I stepped inside I was immediately struck by two things. First, the irresistible aroma of home cooking that was wafting through the air. Secondly, the high end look of the interior of her home suggested this place must have cost her a small fortune. But how?

As if reading my mind Jenny smiled and said, "I'll fill you in on all the details in due time. For now just relax and let me give you the grand tour."

There was a lot to see. We started in the basement in her fully finished rec room which featured a pool table, jacuzzi, high end home theater system and other niceties. The rest of the house was just as nice with thick, plush carpeting throughout and a full bathroom on each level. The front and back yards were impeccably landscaped with a thick, lush green lawn. But the outdoor feature that caught my eye the most on this hot and sultry day was the large inground pool in the back yard which seemed to beckon me.

"At the risk of showing some skin I'd sure love to take a dip in that pool of yours later sis." 

"Me too." Jenny replied. We can go for a swim after dinner as long as you can keep your eyes averted while I have my bathing suit on" she chuckled.

"I'll try my best" I said in a non committal way.

"You better do more than try" she admonished with a sneaky smile. "Now let's go inside. I need to finish making dinner. You can set the table while I get everything else prepared."

As we went back inside she started hurrying about the kitchen while I set the table, placed napkins and filled our water glasses. She had some fresh cut flowers in a vase at the center of the table which I thought was a nice and rather romantic touch. Romantic? Nah, on second thought I knew this had to be an innocent display of sisterly affection. I also couldn't help but notice her bending over right in front of me as she opened the oven door to check the roast. Once again forbidden thoughts were crossing my mind as I watched that firm, taut, shapely little ass of hers bent over mere feet away. Was she doing this on purpose to drive me crazy? I reconsidered that thought and figured enticing me had to be the last thing on her mind.

Dinner was absolutely fantastic. Roast beef, mashed potatoes with gravy, side salad and hot apple pie with ice cream for dessert. It was the best meal I'd eaten in ages.

After we cleaned up and did the dishes we went outside, sat on her back deck for a while and relaxed with a tall glass of ice cold lemonade. The sounds of summer were all around us. The buzz of cicadas and other insects were ever present. Next door we heard kids laughing and running through a sprinkler to cool off.

"It's time we cooled off too," I said.

Jenny agreed. "Ya, it's still hotter than Hades out here and a quick dip in the pool sounds good. I don't suppose you brought some swimming trunks?

"No, I didn't. I never realized this palace of yours had a swimming pool. But if you don't mind I'll just hop in with the shorts I'm wearing now."

"Sure, why not. You go ahead and hop in while I change into my bathing suit."

I peeled off my sandals and T shirt and climbed down the ladder into the pool. The water was perfect and ever so refreshing as I swam around and did laps back and forth. It was nearing that special time of the evening just before sunset when the world slows down in anticipation of the coming night. I was wondering what kind of bathing suit Jenny would be wearing. Would it be Grandma style or something a little more revealing. I didn't have to wait long. "Wow!" I shouted as she emerged from the back door of her home. My jaw then dropped as she walked over to the pool wearing an extremely skimpy bikini. Her body was even nicer than I'd imagined. She had the firm, lithe looking body of a ballerina but also exuded softness and femininity from every pore. I could readily see her nipples poking out and up against the fabric of her skimpy little top. My God I thought. "What I'd give to see those yummy titties."    

"Okay sailor, put your eyes back in your head before they burn a hole in me. Better yet I'll get in the water quickly before you have a stroke."

As Jenny turned to climb down the ladder I got another long look at her well shaped ass. It was gorgeous. Was it just me or was she taking way more time than necessary to climb down into the pool? In any case I was eternally grateful.

"In case you're wondering, it's the only swimsuit I could find right now. I know I have others but they're still in one of a hundred boxes I haven't unpacked yet."

"No worries, I think that one is just fine." I chuckled.

"I'll bet you do, you old horn dog."

"You're not making it easy. It's not every day I get to see a woman with a body like yours, strutting about in a tiny bikini."

"My body isn't all that great."

"Are you kidding me? Most women would kill to have a body like yours. And most men would crawl a hundred miles over broken glass to be with you."

"You really think so?"

"I know so. And if you weren't my sister I'd be crawling over that broken glass right this minute."

The sun had now dipped below the horizon and soon the crickets would begin their nightly song. The hot, stifling day had now turned to twilight and I could see the full moon peeking over the treetops. I could feel a soft, gentle breeze enveloping us.

"Greg?" she said abruptly.

"Yes Jenny, is there something wrong?"

"There's nothing wrong Greg other than my will power is rapidly fading again."

"Do you want me to get out of this pool and go home?"

"No" was her simple reply as she waded across the pool to where I was standing. Even though daylight was now rapidly fading I could still swear I saw tears in her eyes as she said "Greg, no one in my entire life has made me feel the way you do. I think about you day and night and how wonderful it feels when we're together. You are in my every waking thought. Fate has made you my brother but to me you are the most virile, handsome, desirable man I've ever met. Greg, I can't fight it any longer and I don't want to fight it any longer. Please hold me and tell me you feel the same."

As I pulled her toward me and wrapped her in my arms I said "Jenny, I adore you. All day long I carry a picture of you in my mind. The way you laugh, the way you talk, your silly smirks. I Love everything about you Jenny. And when we're apart the minutes turn to hours until we're together again. I can't stand being apart from you. I always thought I'd never find true love, but I love you with all my heart and soul."

"Oh Greg" she sobbed. "You have no idea how happy you've just made me feel. I love you."

I pulled her closer toward me and wrapped my arms firmly around her waist.

"And I love the way you hold me too," she purred.

The full moon was now free of the tree tops, bathing my beautiful Jenny in its soft light and playing upon her hair. I removed one arm from around her back and put it under her chin. I lowered my head and tipped hers towards mine. Our warm breath mingled and our eyes searched each other as our lips grew closer. I felt her hesitate for just a split second. And then our lips came together in the most greedy, hungry, passionate kiss I'd ever experienced. There was no turning back now as our bodies melted together under the moonlight. All the while our lips were locked together and our mouths slowly opened as our tongues came out to play.

By now I was fully erect and pressing my manhood into Jenny's bikini clad waist as we continued our furious, hungry kiss.

Jenny finally broke free from our kiss and said "I think I'll go inside now. Care to join me?"

I smiled lustfully at her and replied "I thought you'd never ask."

CHAPTER SIX

I helped her up the ladder and out of the pool, all the while drinking in the sight of her perfect body. I then followed closely behind as we approached her back door. She opened it and stepped inside with me in close pursuit. She flipped on the light switch and it took a few seconds for my eyes to adjust. When they did, there again was my darling, sexy Jenny still clad in her itsy-bitsy bikini. Once again I took her in my arms and began to kiss her like a man possessed. Her lips, her neck, her shoulders, her ear lobes. I just couldn't get enough of her. When I started nibbling on her ear she moaned softly and in a quivering voice said "follow me."