My Sweet Jenny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope I'm doing this okay " she opined. "I've never done it before." 

There was no doubt in my mind Jenny was telling the truth. I was sure she'd never let her mouth get near Ryan's repulsive cock, knowing the unsavory places it had been.  

"You're perfect" was all I could reply in my current state of mind.

Jenny then placed her mouth entirely over the head of my cock and began to suck it in earnest while stroking the rest of it. Damn, that felt so incredibly good. After a couple of minutes of this my already approaching orgasm was now imminent. "Oh Jenny stop, stop  I'm going to cum."

But she didn't stop. If anything she picked up the pace and was sucking even harder. "Jenny I'm coming, I'm coming. ohhh...ohhh  damn...oh fuck  I'm coming." She put her mouth down even further on my erupting cock as streams of cum began bathing the inside of her mouth. Jet after jet squirted into her eager orifice as she continued to suck and stroke. Finally my cock was completely emptied of its contents. With that she sat up, looked right at me and swallowed hard. 

"Mmm. yummy. I think I just found my new favorite treat. You taste pretty good." she giggled.

"Wow," was all I could utter in reply.

Jenny laid her head upon my still pounding chest and once again we fell asleep but not for long. We were both getting hungry and it was now time to get up and face the day. If the day stayed as good as it started then it would be a fine day indeed.

CHAPTER EIGHT 

Jenny was out of bed first. My bouncy little bundle of energy was already in the kitchen making breakfast while I was still in the shower. When I stepped out there were some nice fresh, clean clothes awaiting me. In her haste to get away from her ex-husband she had somehow ended up with a box of his clothing. Since him and I were about the same size I now became the recipient of some nice gently used clothing.

"Don't worry," exhorted Jenny. "I've thoroughly washed and fumigated every item." 

While sitting at the breakfast table enjoying my French toast, bacon and coffee I occasionally looked up and admired the sexy little woman sitting across from me. I wasn't sure why fate had been so kind to a poor wretch like me, but I was ever so thankful. 

Between bites of food I looked up and said "You look great this morning my love."

"Thanks, but for some reason I'm just a little sore down below. You really worked me over big boy."

"Well if you weren't so damned adorable all of this could've been avoided." I chuckled.

Jenny looked up thoughtfully from her plate of food, gave me a serious look and replied. Greg, you are my sole reason for living. I'd endure any hardship or any amount of pain to know I have your eternal love." Then with her best silly smirk she concluded  "So I think I can put up with a sore pussy for a while."

We both burst out laughing before I said. "I'll try to be a little gentler next time."

"No need for that. It's a good kind of sore. Besides I'm already craving a good rough and tumble lovemaking session again. "

"Always happy to be of service I winked."

After we'd cleaned up from breakfast and done the dishes it was back to the bedroom for another prolonged bout of intense lovemaking. All in all we made love four times before the day was over.

As we sat on the back deck later sipping lemonade, we began to talk about our future. Jenny confided in me that when she and her dirt bag husband bought their home, she had only made a minimal contribution towards the down payment. This was so she could use the bulk of the money from mom and dad's estate to make some astute investments towards their retirement. Because of her deep distrust of Ryan she never confided this to him. As it turned out she'd hit the jackpot on Bitcoin and did quite well on some stocks. So much so that she was able to purchase outright the big, beautiful home she was now living in. She also made sure there would be enough left for a decent retirement. We'd could still work part time until then if we wanted to but gone were the days of seventy hour work weeks, scrimping, saving and counting each penny. 

We decided I would give notice on my crummy, run down little apartment and move in with her right away. Though we wouldn't advertise the fact we were a brother and sister living together neither would we hide it. There were no laws against siblings rooming together and no one had to know what went on behind closed doors. We decided that if living in this town became too unbearable we had the means to move to a far away place where no one knew us and start over again.

The only thing we had trouble deciding on was whether or not to have children. We both desperately wanted kids but were well aware of all the horror stories about  abnormal children of close relatives. After much agonizing we decided to go for it. Within two months Jenny was pregnant.

EPILOGUE

Ryan lost everything he owned after the boss discovered him embezzling funds for a floozy who had been blackmailing him. Last we heard he had caught a sexually transmitted disease and had only months to live.

Rhonda became a chronic alcoholic. When not at the bar sponging drinks she's out turning tricks to pay for her next bottle.

Jenny and I live a full and happy life. We have two completely healthy and normal children, The oldest, Carson, is a gifted child who is at the top of his class in every subject. Emma, our second child is a little bundle of energy just like her mom. She loves swimming and shows great promise as a future athlete. Her mom and I are still in the bedroom every chance we get.

THE END