My Sweet Jenny

Story Info
Brother and sister finally cave in to their urges
12.3k words
4.64
65.1k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peter4805
peter4805
35 Followers

CHAPTER ONE

"Damn it, damn it, damn it! Why does that damned phone always ring at the worst time. I'm 39 now and too old for this crap. Why do these bloody telemarketers always pester me when I'm busy." 

Like now, when I was in the shower, sopping wet and hair full of shampoo. They seemed to have an uncanny knack for calling while I was in the middle of doing something or when I was in a big hurry with no time to talk. Last week some foreign spammer I could barely understand called while I was frantically getting myself ready for work after sleeping through my alarm.

I stuck a dripping wet arm around the shower curtain and over to the nearby vanity where my phone was impatiently ringing. I picked it up in my wet hand while shampoo was running into my eyes. I stifled the urge to scream.

"Hello" I said as I waited for the sales pitch to begin.

"Hi Greg," came the chipper, upbeat female voice on the other end. "Long time, no talk. How are you doing these days?"

"Jenny?" I was dumbfounded. It had been ages since I'd last heard from my now 37 year old sister. Her voice was soft and soothing as ever. I used my free hand to turn off the shower taps since I knew this call might last a while. "Wow, it's so nice to hear from you. I'm doing alright... sort of. But a lot has happened since we last talked. I'm once again single after divorcing Rhonda. And I'm working hard to keep my head above water. She really took me for a ride both financially and emotionally." 

I was waiting for Jenny to say "I told you so." But, as always, she was much too polite to rebuke me. It was obvious that she'd hated Rhonda from the minute they'd met but my dear, sweet sis always tolerated her for my sake.

"I'm so sorry to hear that Greg. You deserve a much better life than that. May I ask what happened between you?"

"It's a long story, but I'd be happy to share it with you sometime. In fact it might be downright therapeutic doing so. Are you free some day soon?"

Jenny replied somberly, "I'm free pretty much all the time now." Ryan and I are no longer together either. I guess separating from spouses runs in the family." We both chuckled as she continued. "That cheating bastard would screw a rock pile if he thought there was a snake inside. six months ago I caught my middle aged husband with a nineteen year old bimbo, barely out of high school. That was the final straw. I moved out the same day and filed for divorce. It was finalized a couple of months ago."

"I'm so sorry to hear that Jenny." Actually I wasn't sorry at all. I disliked Ryan about as much as Jenny disliked Rhonda. I knew he'd hurt her someday and was glad she was rid of the asshole. However, last I'd heard he was the main breadwinner between them and I immediately feared for Jenny's financial well being. But we could discuss all that when we got together. "Are you still living in New Britain?"

"No," replied Jenny. "I bought a cute little home back here in Somerset since I could no longer stand living in the same city as that unfaithful prick. It's a nice roomy home with an actual office for me to do my online travel agent job." 

 

I wasn't sure where Jenny came up with the money to buy a house and also pay moving expenses from a job booking vacations but in any case I was glad to have her back in our home town instead of a two hour drive away.

"Welcome home Jenny! I'm so glad to know you're close by again after being in that big, far off city. I'm off this weekend. If that works for you I'd enjoy getting together so we can share our tales of woe."

"Works for me."

"Great. How does Friday, 6:00 p.m. at the Rosewood Inn sound?"

"That sounds perfect," replied Jenny. "Do they still have the best steak in town?"

"Yes they do and as always their wine is chilled just right. They often have live entertainment now on the weekends so we might just get lucky and see a good band while we're there. I'll call them and make a reservation."

"I can't wait," was Jenny's enthusiastic and bubbly response. "See you then."

I could almost see her happy, beaming face right through the phone line as we said goodbye.

I didn't have a lot of reasons to feel good lately but was totally elated as I finished showering. I'd always had a special place in my heart for Jenny.

After I dried off, brushed my teeth, had a shave etcetera I headed to the bedroom to get dressed. On the way I passed the full length mirror in the hall and stopped to look at myself. Ya, I was thirty nine but was in great shape from my nearly daily run. At five feet, eleven inches and a hundred and sixty five pounds I was lean and trim with a flat belly and sinewy arms and legs. My short, dark brown hair was getting a few flecks of grey and was noticeably thinner than it had been in the past, but I wasn't quite ready for a toupee just yet. Other than that I was pretty much average in every respect including dimensions below my waistline. I'd never had any complaints though. Well, almost none. Rhonda was never happy with our sex life, but then again there wasn't anything else she was happy with either. 

During our eight year marriage we had endless fights. She was always complaining about lack of money even though we were quite sound financially. She was also perpetually unhappy that we'd never had children. After trying for several years we finally decided to find out what was wrong. It turned out that Rhonda had a problem which precluded her from ever being a mother. Her sex drive was perfectly normal, in fact it was way above normal, but her ovaries were irreparably damaged, most likely from a childhood virus she'd contracted. However, even her barren womb was somehow all my fault. 

Then she started going out at night. I would come home after a hard day's work and the house would be empty. She would come home eventually with disheveled clothing and liquor on her breath. I knew she wasn't spending her time at the library. This unfortunately became more frequent as time went on. Eventually it was only on rare occasions that she'd be home when I got done work, and even rarer still that she'd be home before two am. if she came home at all. 

When I found out she'd been having a fling with one of the senior partners at the architectural firm I worked for I completely lost control. I stormed into his office, dragged him from his chair and punched him square in the mouth. This was not a good career move even though it felt good at the time. I was immediately terminated, charged with assault, sentenced to a jail term and blacklisted from every architectural firm in the country.  

It also didn't help my cause in divorce court. The judge sided with Rhonda completely. She got the house, the new SUV, all the furnishings and nearly all of the investments I had so painstakingly made. I ended up with an old jalopy car, my clothes and enough money for a deposit on a crummy little run-down apartment.

Lots of places won't hire people with a criminal record so I had a hell of a time finding a new job. I did eventually get hired as a forklift driver at a warehouse. This job paid peanuts compared to my last job but at least I was working. I also got a job driving a cab on the weekends to help make ends meet. After two years I finally got a better paying job at a steel mill and was able to give up the cab job. I was by no means wealthy but was actually able to save a few dollars and go out once in a while and enjoy life.

I dated several women over the last couple of years and got laid a few times but there was never that spark inside that told me, "this is the lady I want to spend the rest of my life with." By now I was pretty much resigned to being single and alone the rest of my life.

CHAPTER TWO

After getting dressed I called the Rosewood Inn and made our reservation. I picked out the clothes I'd wear and decided I'd need some new shoes to go with them. Seeing my little sister again after all this time was a special occasion and I wanted to look my best from head to toe. Besides, maybe we'd even get up and have a dance and I didn't want to do so in worn out shoes.

Friday came and after getting ready I walked over to meet my sister. I arrived a few minutes early and waited in the lobby. Around 6:05 I saw the front door open and in walked Jenny, just as cheerful and bouncy as ever. She hadn't aged a minute since I'd last seen her and her smile and demeanor were as infectious as ever.

Jenny was always a looker and turned heads wherever she went. I'm sure at that exact moment there were a few men at the bar ogling her and having impure thoughts. At five foot three and a hundred pounds she is rather on the petite side. And even though I'm her brother it was impossible not to notice the great looking ass lurking beneath her tight fitting black dress pants. Her long auburn hair spilled over her V neck sweater and tumbled half way down her back. Her slender build was accented by the high heels she wore, making her slender figure look even more so. She doesn't have overly large breasts, in fact they're rather on the small side, but they were  the kind of perky little tits you could hang your hat on. Again, I'm her brother but it's pretty hard not to notice feminine attributes like that. Her warm smile, fiery green eyes and perfect smile could melt a man's heart. And I was sure sure she'd melted more than a few. 

We rushed together with open arms. She put hers around my neck and hugged me as I put mine right around her waist, picked her up and gave her a couple of twirls. We both laughed as I set her back down. I gave her a quick peck on the cheek and said. "Hi Jenny, you look great."

She replied, "I'll bet you say that to all the girls."

"No," I chuckled. "Seriously, you really do. That asshole Ryan must have had rocks in his head to mess around on a little hottie like you."

"Well," she said in a sullen voice "He fooled around on me so many times I lost count of them all."

As the waiter escorted us to our table I took her hand and assured her "Better days ahead." 

She looked up at me with her patented heart melting smile and said, "if tonight is any indication, they're getting a lot better already. And by the way, you're looking pretty good yourself."

After a bit of small talk about our jobs and the beautiful summer weather the waiter brought us the wine list and we pored over it, eventually deciding on a semi dry red wine that piqued our interest. We both preferred the same kind of wine, the same types of food. the same types of music and apparently we both attracted cheating, lowlife spouses. 

We'd always been close as brother and sister. I remembered when I was five and my precocious little three year old sister and I were playing down by the river, despite our parents warnings. Jenny fell in. I dove in after her and after a fierce struggle, managed to pull her to safety. After that I was her hero and she followed me around like a puppy dog. Mom and dad often commented on how well we got along and how fortunate they were to have such a great pair of kids. 

Mom and dad themselves were loving and kind and supported us in every way possible. They attended every PTA meeting, enrolled us in any sports or school activities we desired and in general were the type of parents that other kids would envy. With their loving and nurturing we both blossomed into happy, well adjusted straight 'A' students.

When we were thirteen and eleven our world came crashing down. My dad, who was a truck driver, was killed instantly in a head-on collision with another big truck. My mom was so devastated that she had to be sedated. She was never the same after that. She took to the bottle, started neglecting her house and kids and became a reclusive shell of her former self. She eventually died of liver failure when Jenny and I were in our late teens.

Somehow through it all, Jenny and I still managed to maintain pretty good grades in school even though they were no longer the straight 'A' students we had once been. 

After graduating high school I was accepted into a nearby university where I majored in architectural drafting. I commuted back and forth from home in order to save money and took a job as a delivery driver on nights and weekends to help pay my tuition. It was a grueling schedule but in the end I graduated at the age of twenty three with a bachelor's degree. Because architects were in extremely high demand I quickly and easily got a job in my home town and embarked on my career.

After Jenny's graduation she went to vocational school and took a course to become a legal secretary. She also remained living at home and I gave her a ride to and from school almost daily. With her stunning good looks and pleasant, easy going demeanor she had no problems getting an after school job as a waitress to help pay for her schooling. Actually she did have one small problem. Guys were always hounding her for dates and she had to constantly tell potential suitors to leave her alone and that she wasn't interested in that sort of thing until after she graduated. She eventually did graduate at almost the same time I did. She got a job at a legal firm and only then started going on occasional dates. Of course as her over protective big brother I never approved of anyone she went out with. Looking back I know it was more a matter of jealousy than anything else. 

It seemed as though our lives continued to move in parallel with each other. When I was twenty five I met the love of my life, Rhonda. Or so I thought at the time. After a whirlwind courtship we tied the knot. 

About the same time Jenny met the two timing. back stabbing skunk that she'd marry less than a year later.

After careful consideration Jenny and I decided to sell mom and dad's house and split the entire estate right down the middle. That gave me plenty of money to buy a decent home for my new wife and I. Jenny also put some of her money towards the purchase of their new home but, unbeknown to me at the time she also invested a good sum of money into the stock market.

We were both busy beavers with our new marriages and though we talked and saw each other quite often, that tapered off when Ryan and Jenny bought their home in far off New Britain. No longer could we meet for a weekly coffee and talk about the twists and turns in our lives. Eventually even the phone calls ceased when both of us started having marriage problems. It wasn't that we didn't love each other. We were both too embarrassed and ashamed of our failing marriages to talk about it.

As we sipped our wine I filled Jenny in on all the sordid details of my disastrous marriage and all the terrible consequences that stemmed from it. She listened attentively to every word I said and only occasionally nodded her head and muttered, "that bitch."

She then proceeded to tell me her own story in detail. Within the first year of her marriage Ryan had already slept with countless other women and she was so scared of catching some dreadful disease from him that she had forbidden him from making love to her. Even after he got tested for venereal diseases and the results were negative their love making pretty much stopped. Because of his behavior she decided to put off having kids until she could trust him to keep his pecker in his pants around other women. This of course never happened and though they could have had children they never did.

After bringing us our dinner menu and another bottle of wine the waiter came back to take our orders. Jenny decided on the filet mignon and I ordered a T-bone. By the time dinner arrived we were both starving and getting a bit tipsy. The meal was fabulous and was made even more so by the spunky little lady sitting across from me.

As luck would have it, there was a live band playing that night and just as we finished our desserts they came on to start the first set.

"Hey sis, care to dance?"

Her eyes lit up as she beamed me a big, bright smile and replied "I thought you'd never ask."

The band started with some fast up tempo tunes featuring a lot of CCR and we danced like a pair of teenagers. As the night wore on the music slowed  until they were playing mainly slower tunes like 'Unchained Melody'. I was a bit hesitant to slow dance with my own sister but she didn't seem to mind and in any case, by that time the wine was making our decisions for us.

By the time the band did their last set at 1:00 a.m. we'd polished off our fourth bottle of wine and were getting a tad inebriated to say the least.

I flagged the waiter over to pay our tab but Jenny stopped me and said, "this one's on me."

"But Jenny", I protested, "we just spent a lot of money, how can you afford to pay for all this?"

She winked and said, "don't worry big bro, I'm not as poor as you might think."

We walked to the door, no, we staggered to the door and prepared to say good night.

"Jenny, I really enjoyed our night together. I hope we can do this again soon. I've missed you so much."

"Same here Greg. Being with you tonight was a breath of fresh air in an otherwise stale life. I enjoyed your company immensely."

"Aww thanks. How did you get here tonight Jenny? Shall I call you a cab?"

"Actually, I drove my car here tonight as I wasn't planning on getting totally hammered. In my condition though I'm not going near that car until I sober up."

"Well sis, I do have a pull out couch you can sleep on if you want to stay at my place tonight. It's just a short walk from here if you think you can make it that far. And then you could walk back here tomorrow and get your car."

"Thanks anyways Greg but I don't want to burden you with a drunk sister passed out on your couch. Besides, I didn't don't have any pajamas with me."

"It's no burden at all Jenny. In fact I'd love having someone else in my lonely house for a change. As far as pajamas, I've got a baggy old sweater and some shorts you can wear. I've even got an extra tooth brush and other things you might need."

She went into deep thought for a while before finally replying. "Okay my knight in shining armor, lead this poor damsel to your castle."

CHAPTER THREE

The walk back to my place was a bit problematic since Jenny could barely stand, let alone walk. But we eventually made it to the stairway leading to my little apartment.

"Greg, please don't tell me I have to climb those stairs in my condition." 

"Fear not my lovely." With that I picked her up and whisked her up the stairs.

"My hero!," she slurred.

After navigating her through the doorway without bumping her head I sat her down and pulled some shorts and a sweater from the dresser drawer." Here's your pajamas sis. You can go in the bathroom and change while I get your bed ready."

She somehow staggered off while I opened out the couch and made her a nice comfy bed. After what seemed like ages she weaved her way back, flopped down on her bed and was out like a light before I even had the covers pulled over her or had a chance to say good night.

I turned out the light and looked down at the beautiful sleeping silhouette beneath me. "Good night sis. I love you." I bent down, gave her a little kiss on the forehead, then turned and made a beeline for my own bed. As I laid down I whispered a little prayer before slumber overtook me. "Dear God, please let me find a girl like her."

I woke up in the morning to the sound of birds chirping and sunlight streaming through my window. I glanced over at the alarm clock. It was almost eleven a.m.  Holy shit I'd been sound asleep for over eight solid hours. My head was pounding like a drum and my mouth was dry as saw dust. I also had to have a ferocious pee. I got up, walked to the bathroom and glanced over to the sofa bed where my little sis was still sleeping. After a pee, a shower and a quick mop and glow I got dressed, went to the kitchen and drank down a large container of orange juice. Jenny was stirring a bit so I decided to put on some breakfast for her and I, hoping she'd be as hungry as I was when she fully awoke. 

peter4805
peter4805
35 Followers