All Comments on 'My Sweet Mama Ch. 01'

by Angiesteve69

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A story in need of an editor!

Overall, the story wasn't too bad, but it definitely needed editing to smooth it out and tighten it up, a bit. Some of the dialogue came off sounding very 'stilted', rather than being softly and sweetly romantic. Additionally, there were places in the story where the wrong word or phrase was used, and it didn't truly achieve the meaning that I'm sure the author intended. For example, the son describes his Aunt Claire as being "too smart to evade..." the attempts of some of her horn-dog real son's friends to catch her alone. I'm sure that the intent was that she was "smart enough to evade", but that's not how it read.

As far as the plot-flow was concerned, the story could have almost done better if Claire was the MUCH younger sister of Ben's mother, and she never had a kid of her own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
encourage

We need more mom, son stories so lets encourage writers instead of lame comments that do no good at all.This story is a good start.

KAIJFKAIJFover 7 years ago
It's always better

When there is love involved

. Thanks!

xsiveonexsiveoneover 7 years ago
KAIJF said it all!

Really enjoyed the story and look forward to the next chapter. Any grammar, misspells, or mixed dialog was mentally corrected and went mostly unnoticed; keep up the good work.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 7 years ago
Nicely crafted

Hope they stay together

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 7 years ago
GOOD JOB!

Assuming English isn't your first language, you've done really good. One suggestion, however, since you are posting in Literotica, most of your readers expect a new paragraph to begin EVERY time a new character starts to speak. Not conforming to that really pulls the reader out of your story.

Thanks for the read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well wrtten

Well written, conceptually well thought of, a bit of flaws here and there, but I wouldn't delve on that too much, coz I have my dick almost shredding my jockeys to pieces (like you said). All in all 5 out of 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very good story

The true love and honest emotions come through in this story. Many sons think Mama is the kindest, smartest, most courageous and most beautiful woman. The impression mama's aroma and hairy pussy make on Ben is very powerful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Best thing I've read

Please continue this this was very well written you should feel proud for what you have made

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

That was so sweet and wholesome and just beautiful. 5/5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAngiesteve69@Angiesteve69
26 year old Sri Lankan male. I'm writing stories as a hobby. Huge fan of incest romance stories. Specially woman being older. So, all of my stories would be about them. My submissions are quite slow because I have to balance this with my studies. Thanx for all the readers. Kee...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES