All Comments on 'My Sweet Melody'

by Devinter

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
sirwoodcuttersirwoodcutter9 months ago

Amusing story, I think you may not have ever had sex in a tent with others around you in other tents. I had to pack up a tent at 0400dark because my girl forgot she was in a tent and shared her excitement with everyone in the adjacent area. You can't whisper without people hearing you?

goodshoes2goodshoes29 months ago

5 stars. Well done. Makes me wish I had a sister.

babaloo92babaloo929 months ago

Good stuff. Surprised she kept the panties on early. Very good writing though.

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto689 months ago

Your descriptive, writing skills are amazing. Please write part 2 and other new stories.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

friggin awesome story until you ruined it with the anal. Just let them go all that way like wtf or just let them come up with the excuse that he'll pull out and maybe he doesn't and goes inside anyways and thats a cool erotic moment like whats the problem man other than that real good story

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A good story spoilt by the anal sex; that simply would not have happened.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Anal ruined one of the best build ups I've ever read on LitE. But I don't blame the author; there was a fair warning and it's the author's prerogative...

But it'd have been soo amazing if it hadn't been anal...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Childish at best. Poor grammar, poor sentence structure, and the conclusion was just plain stupid. Brother and sister anal is a total turnoff.

engnr62engnr629 months ago

I hope there is a part two so much more can happen after the camping trip

SuvorovskayaSuvorovskaya9 months ago

Extremely sweet and endearing. Hope in part 2, they pry that pussy open.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

more chapters required..... :-)

DevinterDevinter9 months agoAuthor

@sirwoodcutter - I hear you, but the story never fully specifies the distance between the tents, it just says "ample spacing". Furthermore, it's implied that the others are making noise out there, playing guitar and laughing, and the story ends before we find out if they were actually overheard or not. Perhaps they will have a very awkward morning the next day. Hehe. This story is inspired by true events, to some extent.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story. Well done

PapaRomanticPapaRomantic9 months ago

I am totally amazed at the commentors who were told before the story even began to CHECK THE TAGS so you could see there was something you might not like like and avoid the story altogether. If you comment that you didn't like the anal part of it, you're an idiot, because you were warned!

I thought it was well written, especially with the pace of his discovery of her feelings for him. It was an easy 5 stars for me.

TigersmanTigersman9 months ago

Good story. Totally enjoyed it. Keep writing.

DevinterDevinter9 months agoAuthor

To everyone disappointed by the anal sex scene - It's very clearly stated in the tags, which I warned everyone to read and to be comfortable with before engaging with the story. It's not everyone's cup of tea, but I like to think it keeps things spicy when the stories I write aren't completely predictable, and I like to leave the door wide open for a potential sequel. I thought that the "forgot the condoms" made for a pretty amusing ending, personally, and it also strongly hints at them proceeding to vaginal penetration not long after this story takes place. I certainly might write that story some day, if enough people want to read it. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This wS really sweet and well written. Believable characters that developed a bit and very nice erotica.

RocketPopsicleRocketPopsicle9 months ago

Nice. Thanks for not putting in any "precum" drivel

EnochlesisEnochlesis9 months ago

Why people complain that a story contained something it was tagged with, I'll never understand. Check the tags, like the author asked you to do. If you see a tag that you don't like, don't read it. If you see a tag you don't like (or if you don't check them in the first place) and go ahead and read it anyway, it's a little silly to criticize it on that basis. The tags are there to enhance your experience, and you should use them.

Excellent work in general, though. I do have one question for the author: was "Pennsylvania south of the New Jersey Turnpike" an error? The NJT ends at the Delaware state line and there's no part of Pennsylvania that's south of it, to my knowledge.

muskyboymuskyboy9 months ago

I read the tags, but never dreamed it was an exclusively anal story. Should have written with condoms, if that is your thing, and only added in the anal if you felt you had to. It was a romantic story up until the anal only bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The story mirrored my feelings for my younger sister. We never did anything but at least I can read stories like yours and dream! This story is just starting. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very good story, I definitely travelled and sat there among the kids, enjoying the wilderness. It painted a nice scene and nature is always so primal and sensual, but I had to giggle, in between the smores, camp fires and water, it did make me think of Friday 13th... XD and also of the Swedish summers by the water I know so well. So it is very much a snapshot of that. Despite it being taboo, which is tricky to handle, there was an element of innocence even teenage awkwardness which made it very real and there was romance too, and things that sent me into fits of giggles (mosquito bites and Hello Kitty panties, 2 things I am guilty off, even at my age). I am giving you a 5 despite the story containing something that I cannot stomach, anal sex. Never have, never will, but I can look past that at the story itself and the contents, once again that human vulnerability so present in your first story which makes it so believable and true.

245624569 months ago

I thoroughly enjoyed the story. Please write another chapter. 5 stars.

DevinterDevinter9 months agoAuthor

@Enochlesis - Perhaps my memory simply betrays me. The Cumberland Valley High School is located in New Kingstown, just outside of Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania. It's possible you pass by the state line into Delaware or even Maryland before you reach the camping grounds, if only just barely. Thanks for pointing that out.

RocketMan12RocketMan129 months ago

I think the anal part kind of ruin it. First time and they go str 8 to abb no Al. Their friend were right outside the tent and they’re quietly fucking fucking her ass.

Frankie1952Frankie19529 months ago

More please, this could be a really hot story when he fills her pussy with cum.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

That was really, really good.

I loved the slow build-up, and the raw emotions.

I'd be happy to read another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very well done, with class. Withou going over profanity to reach its goal. A+

zed1180zed11809 months ago

really fun and lovely story. 5 stars from me.

Sonnyw55Sonnyw559 months ago

I enjoyed this story! will there be another chapter?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love it! Such a beautiful story with a happy ending. True love that only siblings and especially twins can share.

RicubRicub9 months ago

A really good read thanks for writing it .

MrBill36MrBill369 months ago

This was an amazing story. I truly appreciate an Author who has the ability to capture my attention as you have done. I have only been allowed to once experience anal sex, a truly fantastic encounter. I know I’ll continue reading your offerings.

ScottishTexanScottishTexan9 months ago

I've read some of your other stories and I honestly liked them better. This wasn't a bad story, it's just that you have done better than this before.

In spite of Marwin saying that he loves Melody, it falls flat. It felt like he was just going through the motions for her benefit while not actually having mutual feelings for her. Maybe it needs a Marwin soliloquy to get the audience convinced that he is really and truly all in.

I'm not against anal sex, but it comes in very close to the bottom on my list (pardon the pun). But to do it that way for your first time? I'd respectfully decline and come to me when we both get home and we can use protection. 3/5

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The anal was unnecessary. Any fool will just fuck that wonderful cunt and discharge outside

WordsMusicMagicWordsMusicMagic9 months ago

I wanted more emotion from Marwin. Also, screw the condoms and pop that cherry! If they are going to be together forever, who cares where he cums? 4/5

Crusader235Crusader2359 months ago

Way too go Marwin, tell her you love her then Fuck her in her ass. He better hope sis gets over her infatuation with him, or that wacked out bitch will destroy his life. Run Marwin Run! Five stars for the hot sex and good read.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story. Dig the anal only angle, look forward to reading more about these twins

Beejay3Beejay39 months ago

Lovely sexual moments and release and mutual pleasure of lovers/sister and brother!

Nicely written.

Thanks for that….taboo and all!

JamjohnnyJamjohnny9 months ago

How can they have anal lying on top of each other. Traditionally you anal doggy style and the ass the first time. Didn't like that. Fucking pussy is much more fun and erotic. Still 4 stars. The seduce MN was great. Loved it. Your writing was very well done. Keep up the good work!

librertinlibrertin8 months ago

Nice try and 5*, the anal angle was very well thought as is a common thing on incestuous relationships outside US. Just for a better reality touch, with both being virgins, the missionary anal would need of something under her butt, to raise it and facilitate anal intercourse, but that is easily editable. Nice description and wonderful seduction, if they do as me and my cousin, they will take quite a long time doing anal than rubber vaginal sex! Luckily for them (or the other way around) nowadays contraception is far easier than during my teen years.

Beejay3Beejay38 months ago

What a happy ending to both women, their families , supporters and friends and overcoming the homophobic attacks.

Lovely feelings of togetherness, acceptance and mutual love

.

Many thanks for this warm loving story!

CarlusMagnusCarlusMagnus8 months ago

Good story. Anal preceding vaginal often works it’s way into my bro/sis stories, too, as it’s the way things often go in reality. I agree with the “If you don’t like it, don’t read it” folks.

Well done, and hoping for a sequel. Five stars.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG8 months ago

Very, VERY nice story...I 'kinda' saw that she did not 'forget' her sleeping bag, from around 2nd page...still, it is a sensual story.

Twins ARE a special bond, for most of them, whether maternal or fraternal...and for them to take it to a more emotional and physical level binds them even closer!!

All the comments about 1st time anal, positions, unreality of the whole situation...in my experience(s) the moment dictates how the couple goes about it. Melanie had it all worked out before they started and apparently knew how she wanted to go about this with Marwin...it IS the author's story...so just read and enjoy.

I hope you received enough votes to at least PLACE in the contest...

Five**5**Stars...well deserved...🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌...also...did anyone hear them??!!😳😳🥴🥴😉

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos8 months ago

Ahhhhh! This was so friggen sweet and so friggen hot!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Pretty boring. Took forever to get to the goods. Like reading a Mills and Boon novel

unclemerv77unclemerv777 months ago

Enjoyed it, when will chapter 2 arrive?

DevinterDevinter7 months agoAuthor

@Anon - "Like reading a Mills and Boon novel" - I take that as a huge compliment, even though it was clearly not intended as such. Haha. I have plenty of other stories that are significantly more fast-paced though. And some that are almost non-stop sexual action. Some sweet, some incredibly kinky. I like to keep things varied and spicy!

Sordid999Sordid9997 months ago

To anyone claiming this story was boring: there are plenty of straight porn stories out there. Why waste your time batching about a sweet love story that eventually leads to hot sex?

If you don't have the patience to get to know characters and understand their relationships go read another story dude.

bdave2bdave27 months ago

Well developed and great slow erotic heat. 'Loved it!

juanviejojuanviejo7 months ago

ONE OF THE BEST BRO/SIS STORIES I'VE EVER READ. CINCO ESTRELLAS!

TheOldStudTheOldStud7 months ago

Very good, and hot, story. Definitely needs a sequel. Were they heard? How did the rest of the trip go with Julia? Thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is boring, there is too much unnecessary story at first 3 pages it's erotic story so it should have been short and sex was not good too. I love incest stories but this one was really boring

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Not very good. His sister is not a healthy person. I wouldn't even want to kiss someone as obsessive and controlling as her.

InWINcibleInWINcible3 months ago

I came from "so much damn incest" thread where you recommended your story to someone whose taste is similar to mine. I explored your profile and decided to try this one out (cause twincest is my thing). I am not much of a critique but I have read a lot, so these are my thoughts:

I loved your writing style and how you avoided the cliches with MC having emotional attachment not just physical need, side characters were also included without hindering the pace of the story and their first time was ANAL! The only thing I disliked about the story is it didn't explore their 'reluctance' phase; they had sex on second day of one of them even knowing about it. And it was too short (I hope you are not dropping this story). Imo one needs atleast 30k words to write an emotionally charged incest romance with characters that are closer to reality.

Still a 5 star though, cause' who am I even kidding it's twincest.

DevinterDevinter3 months agoAuthor

@InWINcible - Thank you for the feedback. I've done quite a few different styles in my incest stories - some cuter than others, to be sure - and this one falls somewhere in the middle. But you are right that the reluctance phase is quite important most of the time. I did add one in my longer series "Sisterly Seduction of Samuel" but to be honest that series spun out of control and became a sex-crazed BDSM'esque fetish story by the end of it. I'm going to add a story with strong reluctance twincest elements to my "work list". Might take me a few months, but I'll get around to it eventually. Appreciate your comment!

LITTLEbill862LITTLEbill8623 months ago

I COULD SEE WHERE TWINS COULD FEEL THAT WAY about each other. i have heard how some twins feel what the other feels.

juanviejojuanviejo2 months ago

JUST OUTSTANDING......CINCO ESTRELLAS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDevinter@Devinter
I am on this website to hone my penmanship and getting better at expressing myself vividly in the English language. I am 34 years old, from Sweden. What I write about does not necessarily reflect my real-life preferences, fetishes, desires, or even fantasies. A large amount o...