My Sweet Melody

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're sure that's what you want?" I asked, because even though I was eager to enjoy my sister's cute bottom, I was also completely aware of the fact that losing your virginity this way was incredibly odd. Not only was it taboo that we were twins, but then to add another layer on top of that by going straight for her butt?

"Absolutely.." she said with the sweetest little voice. "It should be clean enough.. I.. Uhm.. I was.. I emptied myself not long ago." She didn't look me in the eye as she said that. But then, a smile spread across her face again. "This is so naughty!" she whispered, and let out a little giggle.

She handed me the aloe vera gel, and I popped the little cap open. It felt cool and slimy as I squeezed some of it out onto my fingertips, and I rubbed it between them for a bit to warm the liquid up. Then, I applied it generously around Melody's tight little butt hole, which looked nice and pink and inviting. I couldn't help but stare at it for a bit, and it seemed to embarrass her. "Can you.. Can you say something..?" she asked with a nervous voice.

"What should I say?" I replied.

"I don't know.. Uhm.. Something nice, or.. Something dirty.." she said softly, her head turned away from me, and her cheeks flushed red. "I just feel so exposed."

I took a deep breath and smiled. "Your round butt looks so sexy, sis.. It looks like a dream. I want to be inside of you so badly." I said, hoping it was a good enough response, and she seemed satisfied by that answer.

"Thank you.." she sighed in a pleased voice. She pushed out her butt towards me, so that my fingers touched her hole again. Her skin felt slightly tender there, and I rubbed some more of the gel around the area carefully to ensure it would be nice and slippery for my entry. Then I started with sliding one finger inside, very slowly, to see her reaction. She was breathing heavily and appeared to be really focused.

"You feel so warm.." I whispered, thinking that some more talking might help her relax. It was amazing to feel the tightness of her anus squeezing around my index finger. She let out a low whine, and then it sounded like she tried to hold her breath. I took it as a good sign. I kept going, slowly, until I was all the way inside of her, and I wiggled digit around a little to stimulate her and get her used to the feeling of having something within.

"Do it faster.." she pleaded. "I need your cock.." she said quietly, her face partly pressed into her pillow, as she was smushing it into her own face. She was still on her back, her legs spread and her knees held up a bit towards her torso.

"Mel, I don't think we should rush this.." I said gently, but at least started to move my finger in and out at a greater speed. "It might hurt.."

"But I want you so badly.." she sighed, and spread her legs wider. She placed her hands on her breasts, and began softly stroking them and rubbing her nipples. My sister's body had an unbelievable effect on me. She truly was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. And I could hear all these sexy sounds escape her lips as my finger pumped into her ass. I continued for some time, and eventually my sister's muscles loosened up enough to allow me to insert a second finger inside of her. She looked at me with some disappointment then. "Come on.. You're still not going to put it in?" she asked.

I smiled at her reassuringly, but decided to ease into it with the second finger slowly as well, but just slightly more than before. "Just trying to loosen you up first, sis.. It could be really painful for you if we rushed this."

"No! Just put it in me. Hurry.. Please.." she begged. "It doesn't hurt at all. It's actually kind of nice. I want more.."

I surrendered that battle, and pulled my fingers out of her, reaching for the aloe vera gel again. "Okay, okay.. But if it hurts, you have to tell me.." I said, as I rubbed the cold gel all over my shaft, and placed some more of it around her little butthole too. The sensation of the cool gel on my sensitive cock was not particularly pleasant and I found myself climbing on top of Melody's body in some haste, longing for her warmth. I spread her legs apart a little wider to gain some leverage, then began pushing the tip against her anus. She took a deep breath when I pushed, and I felt my cock parting her sphincter and enter into the warm tunnel of her butt without a ton of difficulties. Her anal muscles squeezed tightly around me, and she let out a moan that was far louder than what either of us had anticipated.

"Ow, ow, ow.. It does hurt a little.." she admitted, and I pulled out again, but apparently I was not supposed to because she instantly said "No, it's fine.. Put it back in.." She was really turned on by all this, that much was certain, and I could feel her anus loosening up around the head of my dick again as I applied a bit of pressure for a second time. She looked so beautiful like this, lying beneath me with her legs spread and her hole eager for my cock. Her expression was a mix between pleasure, arousal, and the slightest hint of discomfort. "Just hold still for a minute while I get used to it, okay..?"

I did as she asked, though she moved her hips towards me a little so I slid in deeper. I took a deep breath. This was so much more than just sex. It was beyond that. It was us, it was our first time making love, even if it wasn't very conventional. And that thought made my heart pound faster within my chest. The tightness and warmth of my sister's rectum was almost unbearable, and the fact that this was her butt added an extra layer to all these emotions - it seemed a little extra forbidden, but I didn't mind anymore.

"You can move now," she said softly, and I started to slide in and out of her, very slowly at first. She was holding onto me like we were dancing, her arms and legs wrapped around my body, embracing me as I continued thrusting into her. It was strange for me because it felt like this was something far beyond the physical act of having sex. It felt like we were two pieces that fit together perfectly, moving in harmony with one another. Like it was always meant to be. And all my doubts, all my fears seemed to disappear then. She was so warm and tender, and I felt like she belonged in my arms. She was everything to me, and the love between us was apparent and clear as day. I had always loved her, but to be this intimate was on a whole different level. I had never been so deeply moved by anything before.

And it was like she could sense all of that. Her eyes were glistening with tears when I looked into them, and she kissed me passionately while I continued thrusting into her ass. Our tongues danced together, and her hand reached up to hold my head and pull me closer to her. "I love you so much.. Marwin.. Oh, Marwin.." She repeated my name over and over while we made love, and she made noises that were incredibly sensual and so full of tenderness and acceptance. "I wish we could stay like this forever.." she whispered, her voice strained and full of need.

"So do I, sis.. So do I.." I whispered back. We had crossed an irreversible threshold that night, and there was no way I wanted to go back to being just normal brother and sister anymore. She was mine and I was hers. I think we could both feel that this was but the first of a thousand loving encounters to come, as our hearts seemed to beat together in sync. Her butt kept squeezing around my cock, as if she wanted to feel me even deeper within her, with every part of her possible. The pleasure was clearly visible on her face. "It doesn't hurt?" I asked, a little surprised, because I had heard people say that anal sex was painful the first time. At least for a lot of people.

"It feels amazing.." she replied, smiling up at me while I thrust into her butt again. "I can feel you all the way in there. It's so hot and.. So erotic.. You're so deep inside of me.." she continued, her voice a little shaky. It was adorable how she tried to keep her composure, and how she always blushed whenever we exchanged words of endearment, as if it made her shy. But then her eyes began to look hungry again, and she spoke up. "You can go faster if you want.."

I didn't need to be told twice. My thrusts grew harder and more intense with every second, sliding almost all the way out of her before pushing myself back inside. The new speed seemed to have a drastic effect on her, and she began moaning rather loudly and continuously, her hips grinding against mine in rhythm with my movements. She began shaking her head left and right in response to all this, making small squeaking noises that I had never heard from her before, and she gripped me even tighter with her thighs and her arms as I pumped into her ass over and over again. She let out little "Oh!"s, which made me thrust even faster because I loved hearing the satisfaction on her voice.

"Is it good..? Is it good for you too..?" She asked between heavy breaths and moans.

"I feel amazing.." I answered honestly, my face full of concentration, my eyes never leaving hers. "You feel so warm.. I love you," I whispered, leaning down so that our noses touched. She reached up towards me and stroked my hair softly, staring deep into my eyes. She pulled me closer and kissed me, and we continued making out while we moved as one, connected on every level.

"Oh my god, I'm going to cum.." she whimpered, and my eyes went wide. I didn't know that it was possible to cum from anal sex alone, although I realized my body was grinding against her clit as well, if only ever so slightly. "Marwin, Marwin, ohhhh... Yes, right there.. Right there.." she moaned as she approached the orgasm. "I love you.." she said between heavy breaths. Her body seemed to be getting ready for release. I could see it all on her face, all the expressions that indicated that she was very close, and all the sounds she made. Her face was flushed with arousal, and she was grabbing me even tighter now, as if afraid I would run away from her. I never wanted this to end, I never wanted this moment to pass. But at the same time, I wanted to cum so badly, to cum inside of her tight little butt.

The moment her climax started, it was like the feeling of my own orgasm struck my own body in an instant. My sister's back arched up into me and her face went bright red, but she kept moaning into my mouth while our tongues danced together. The muscles in her rectum seemed to clench repeatedly, as if she wanted me to cum so badly, trying to milk every last bit of my cock milk out. I could feel her inner walls squeeze around me, and then it felt like a wave had passed over her body, and the feeling was enough to make me lose my self control. I let out a short cry of pleasure as well while I thrust as deeply as possible into her anus one last time, and let myself release everything I had within her. I was pumping her ass full of cum while my lips still kissed hers. And when she felt the cum, she softly screamed "Ohh, you came in my butt..! You came in my butt, Marwin!" and her eyes went wide as she realized what that meant, and then her entire face seemed to break into a big smile. She was clearly proud for having managed to please me.

We held each other tightly like this, kissing, touching, caressing, as we both recovered from our orgasms, lying in our tent, on top of the open sleeping bag. I wondered then if someone outside had heard us. It was entirely possible, because there were moments where we had been rather loud, and although that should have been really embarrassing, I honestly didn't care much. If I had to tell the whole world that I was in love with my sister, then so be it.

She pushed me off of her carefully, gently, and she looked at me for a moment. "Did I do okay?" she asked with a sheepish smile, and I laughed a little as I responded:

"You did more than okay. That was incredible." She seemed to breathe a sigh of relief at that.

"It was pretty special.." she said, and I reached out to wipe away a tear from her cheek. "I loved it." She smiled shyly again.

"Your butt.. It's.. Uhm.. It felt really good.." I confessed, unable to find the words I wanted to say, but I didn't have to because she read me like an open book.

"We'll definitely do that again. A lot!" she beamed at me. She gave me a cute little peck on my nose before nuzzling into my chest, as we were now laying side by side. "Your cum feels weird in there, but I'm going to keep it!" She giggled. She sounded so sweet and innocent when she said it. It was incredible that I was responsible for her being this happy and relaxed. She had always been the more serious twin, with the quieter demeanor and a penchant for following the rules. She could never really let her hair down and express her feelings properly. And now she was giggling, her fingers gently tracing over my skin as we lay together in our sleeping bag. "Your body.. It feels so nice.." she said softly, as if talking to herself. I started laughing a little then.

"What's so funny?" she demanded to know.

"Oh, I was just thinking.. I was meant to share this tent with Scotty, you know. Suddenly I feel really happy that you forgot your sleeping bag."

She looked at me with the mischievous little look. "It's cute that you still think I FORGOT the sleeping bag.." she mumbled. The realization that she had planned this hit me like a freight train then. But when she saw the shocked expression on my face, she just giggled. "I did forget the friggin' condoms though! Oh well.."

--- THE END ---

Thank you for reading. Please leave a rating. This story is for the Summer Lovin' Story Contest 2023, and it would help me out a lot. Also, I always appreciate comments and critique!