All Comments on 'My Sweet New Addiction'

by LongSet

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow, Did I write this?

It is an addiction, my first time was a massage and I knew what I was getting into. The guy was naked and his dick kept on bobbing by my head, touched it, tasted it and was hooked. Had a couple hookups since, my private life. Can still come home and take care of my wife, even more so since I started experimenting with men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Eager to see the next chapter

Please continue the story.

knightrider_8080knightrider_8080almost 9 years ago
wow..gone through the same scenario..

well written...and it seems those are very curios might have tried the same...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good short story

Many married guys indulge on the side. It is fun and exciting. Must be very discreet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
realistic

A realistic story about how men lose all interest instantly after orgasm, especially in a situation that's not comfortable. Long ago I was in a threesome with an M/F couple and somehow my cock ended up in the guy's mouth, he sucked & swallowed my load in front of her, first time for both of us. I got up, went downstairs. He followed me down with a raging hard-on, wanting me to reciprocate, but I just had no interest whatsoever, missing my first opportunity to suck & swallow. It was years before I swallowed for the first time & now I prefer that to getting a blowjob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Tempts me

I have been thinking along exactly he same lines, Married for nearly 20 years but somehow I feel the need to suck a cock, something I cant explain but I know I am going to do and this story could be me in a few weeks/months time. The problem is finding the right man to start out with?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I've tasted cock and love it.

This soooo much like me. Happily married. Very very curious. First time was uncomfortable, strange, definitely not porn star quality. I've gotten better.

Still love my wife. But I love burying a cock in another mans ass.

1mbibry1mbibryover 6 years ago
Perfect ending to story of a new beginning 😋

Your description of the first encounter is wonderful. You perfectly described the beautiful path towards resolving your inner conflict. I found your story very relatable. I'm in the exact emotional place that your characters were at the start of your story and I dream of achieving the same conclusion. I'd love to possess the best of both worlds! Thank you for sharing such an inspiring story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Like the emotions and images

Well done story that does a good job capturing the emotions of before and after a man comes. And, then the image of using the ejaculate of the man who just came to masturbate with is very exciting and a nice twist in the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLongSet@LongSet
Happily married, early 40s, and finding self getting increasingly kinky with age. Prefer to chat with imaginative, intelligent people.