All Comments on 'My Sweet Sandy Ch. 01'

by Eosphorus

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please keep this story going. The character development is great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fun fucking story. As a young man I'd of loved a woman like her!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank you for writing this, and for filling it with so much rich detail! There are so many aspects of this story that remind me of the beautiful, sexy MILF with whom I lost my virginity on a July weekend, many years ago. I can’t wait for Chapter 2 !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was ok till the calling each other baby, that was a killer for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Need a Chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a great story. I do hope it will be continued. So many directions it could attend to.

Thanks once again, it brought back some wonderful memories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonderful story. Maybe too short, but I don't care to read if they turn into 6 or more pages, like a song that goes on too long. Exactly right! Life is too short to not go for it! I loved the respectful attitude. However, a gentleman would have showered before getting in a lady's bed. Please continue with this one. You've made a great start!

HargaHargaabout 2 years ago

Nicely done. Awaiting more.

.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I sure hope part 2 comes soon! Love this story so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Looking forward to the sequel. In fact, I hope it's a whole series, a long series. You are a gifted writer. Love your characters & plot so far. Thanks for sharing this story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Most of it was good. One possessive pronoun glaringly missing, a space after a comma, but MILLIONS off the worst I've read here.

old_riderold_riderabout 2 years ago

Great story! Sandy and James could really make a good 4-5 or more chapter series. Don't bring anyone else into the intimate parts of the story. Thanks

chytownchytownabout 2 years ago

*****What a well written well pace story. The sex was Hot and right on time in the storyline. Looking forward to the future chapters. Thanks for sharing.

Bry_70Bry_70about 2 years ago

Great story. Hope next part isn't too far away

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More? Please? I can imagine this going on for a very long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow! A great storyline! You have all the commenters wanting more chapters. You have several ways to go. My idea would be they obviously become an item. I'd breeze through summer, we know they fuck and work. He's back at school finishing his culinary degree. Word of mouth has made her very busy making furniture in the shop. They are calling or texting each over every five minutes, having phone sex, and sending pictures of each other. His Dad gets sick, sells his business,and passes away. Annuities a handsome amount that will take care of Mom for the rest of her life, and our boy got a libel trust fund worth $250,000.00. He graduates, she's there, they fly to Vegas, get married, and honeymoon. She dresses like a 20 something year old, no body guesses. Now, about that daughter. Does she want a piece of Mom's hubby? Plus, thiere is a section of land along the road, next to the house, and he wants to build a country inn, with housekeeping, and a big, nice restaurant. They draw up plans, daughter get PG,, maybe our boy Marty's her locally, no one knew what happened in Vegas, but now he has two wives to service, plus a baby on the way. I don't know, just some of my ideas. What ever you do, keep writing.

XYZ

DessertmanDessertmanabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed it greatly. I would love you to develop their love story further, maybe even for many years with them growing old together. I am 82 and 18 months into a relationship with a woman of 59. It is the best thing that has ever happened in my life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love the tension, and especially how it results in their intense fucking. An older woman usually appreciates a hard cock, and I think older women know how to teach a man. I'm very teachable.

mitchawamitchawaabout 2 years ago

Well written, great plot, and good internal and external dialogue. Lots of detail, and a nice relatively slow build-up to their joining. The nicely paced sex scene, and the promise of more to come.

Crusader235Crusader235about 2 years ago

Wonderful story. Can't wait for more. I couldn't help but think, where's Gunther when he's on top pounding the H outta her.

ITakePicturesITakePicturesalmost 2 years ago

Isn’t it astounding how people who have never written a word are telling this author how the story should go?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I saw the title and all I could think of was Dave Swarbrick of Fairport Convention talking about Sweet Sandy (Denny). Not that well known in the US but a great band. Look for White Dress written by Dave for Sandy.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydogabout 1 year ago

A very sweet story, very well written. A refreshing change from other writings here. We need more stories like this. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEosphorus@Eosphorus
I've been writing erotica since the summer of 2012. I'm a published novelist and find writing erotica to be a cathartic outlet. I seek to craft erotic fiction which is smart, character-driven, and, although mostly fantasy, is sometimes based on real memories and experiences. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES