My Sweet Sandy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She seemed relaxed. Maybe I didn't screw up after all. We sat at the island making small talk for a few minutes. I avoided her glance, our kisses lingering in my mind.

"James." Her tone was serious. "We should talk. The kiss. Well, kisses."

"I hope I didn't do anything wrong."

"You didn't. I had all night to think about it, though."

"Me, too."

"I see the way you look at me."

"You do?"

"I'm not blind. Nor am I unaware of my effect upon men. The thing is, I'm twice your age."

"That doesn't bother me."

"And you work for me. So there's a power imbalance."

"Power imbalance? It's only a summer job."

She studied my face. "Damn, you're a beautiful man. You don't realize it, do you? We shouldn't go down this road. We shouldn't. But I can't help myself."

Sandy moved closer to me and planted her mouth onto mine, our lips all over each other as she placed her hands on either side of my face.

She backed off. "I'm so sorry."

"Don't be."

We kissed again, more eager than the last time. Lips and tongues dancing, seeking each other out with rising desperation.

"I don't know what it is about you," she said, "but I can't resist you. I don't want to resist you."

The sound of Manuel's car pulling into the driveway ended things. Fuck.

We stared at each other in silence, lust heavy in the air.

"I guess we should get to work," Sandy said.

"Yeah."

I had a full day's worth of deliveries, six in all. Most of the pieces were small. A mantelpiece, a chair, those sorts of things. It took most of the day, though.

Manuel had left by the time I got back to Sandy's. She'd already closed up her workshop for the day, the lights out. That was odd. She usually didn't close things up for another half hour.

I put the key to the van on its hook and used the bathroom in the back of the shop. I splashed water on my face and toweled off. I didn't know what to make of the shop being closed. What was going on?

I went outside and stopped in my tracks.

Sandy stood on her porch staring at me. Her hair was down, blonde locks cascading over her shoulders in wavy curls. Like I'd imagined. She'd changed her clothes, too. She wore a bright blue blouse with buttons down the front along with a white skirt and matching sandals.

She said nothing. She didn't need to.

I walked towards her on autopilot. One foot moved in front of another without conscious effort until I reached the steps to the porch. I hoped she didn't notice my hands trembling. Don't blow this. Don't do anything stupid.

The warm expression on Sandy's face calmed me down. I stepped onto the porch. She kissed me on the cheek.

"Come inside," she said, taking me by the hand and leading me inside. "I made us mint iced tea. I want to ask you something."

Sandy led me into the kitchen. She poured out the tea from a pitcher into tall glasses already filled with ice. She handed one to me and we sat at the island. We drank the tea and I waited for her to speak again.

Sandy took a series of rapid, shallow sips of her tea. She'd take a few quick sips, start to put her glass back down, and raise it back to her lips. Is she distracted? Nervous?

"I bought the mint at the farmer's market." She took another small sip. "I like farmer's markets, I do. I like mint, too. My favorite ice cream is chocolate chip mint."

"It's a good flavor."

"I closed the shop early. I told Manuel I didn't feel well. Actually, I wanted time to clean up." She looked into my eyes. "For you."

"You look beautiful. You always do."

Sandy put her glass down and closed her eyes, taking a deep breath. She looked like she was trying to compose her words. Or summon her courage.

"I've decided something," she said.

I nodded and she placed her hand upon my arm. I put my glass down.

"I made up my mind this afternoon," she said. "It came to me like a thunderbolt. We're both adults, and life is short. Why deny ourselves?"

She needed to say no more. We shared a long kiss, gradually rising in intensity. Sandy's mouth opened and I pushed my tongue past her lips. Her tongue met mine and they twirled, dancing and turning around and around.

Sandy was in my arms, her mouth locked on mine and her bountiful breasts pressing against my chest. I felt their size and substance against me. I wanted to grab them, to tear open her blouse and remove her bra. To feel them in my hands and suck on her nipples. What those nipples must be like.

This was different than our previous kisses. There was a lack of restraint, our making-out growing in intensity as our hands roamed over each other's shoulders and backs.

"Come on," she said. "Let's go upstairs."

It's the little things which linger in my memory. The sway of her ass as she climbed the stairs. The old stairs creaking with each step. The butterfly tattoo on her calf.

Sandy's bedroom overlooked the front of the property and was bathed in afternoon sunlight. It was as I might've imagined, too. Bright blue walls were topped with vivid white crown molding. A big queen bed was covered with a multi-colored quilt and various decorative pillows, artwork on the walls matching the quilt and pillows. The scent of something floral in the air.

Sandy folded the quilt out of the way. "I made this quilt last year. It's called a flying geese quilt. See all the triangles? They're geese."

"I didn't know that."

She shook her head. "Damn it. I ramble like I'm an idiot when I'm anxious. First I'm talking about farmer's markets and my favorite ice cream, then flying geese quilts."

"I don't mind. Ramble all you want."

"I didn't expect I'd be this nervous."

"You're nervous?"

"Aren't you?"

"Yeah."

"Hug me," she said.

We hugged, tight yet tender. It went on for a long time. Minutes, maybe. Horny as I was, I was in no rush. Whatever it took for Sandy to feel comfortable. I kissed the top of her head.

Sandy withdrew first but kept her hands around my shoulders. She looked up at me. "Thank you. That helped. This is a big step. It's been a long time."

"I'll do my best."

"Tell me something, baby." She cocked her head, peering into my eyes. "And be honest. How much experience do you have with girls?"

"I'm not a virgin. Denise, my ex, we did it a few times. She agreed to, you know, some stuff but not other stuff."

"Baby, don't be shy. We're going to get to know each other intimately. Speak frankly. Use your words."

"Okay. We had sex a few times. Always me on top. That's all she'd allow. She didn't do oral, not me on her or her on me."

"Say no more, baby." She kissed me. "I'll help you, if you like, and guide you when you need it."

"Please, yes."

"I've given this some thought. Do you trust me?"

"I do."

"First off, I don't want you to worry about letting me down. That literally can't fucking happen. Got it? And promise me you won't be afraid to tell me what you want. Communication is key."

Yes, ma'am. "I promise."

Sandy caressed my cheek. "Sex should be a full sensory experience. That's a secret to its power. Let's ease you into it. Look into my eyes."

I fell into the myriad shades of color within her amber eyes. Honey gold. Light brown. A hint of olive green. Pure beauty. I hadn't known eyes like hers could even exist.

"Like what you see?" she asked.

"I do."

"That's sight."

She ran her hands up my arms and over my shoulders and placed both on the back of my neck. Shivers ran across my torso.

"Exciting, isn't it?"

"Yeah."

"That's touch."

We shared another long kiss. Our lips mashed against each other as our tongues danced. She twirled her tongue around mine with torturous slowness, driving me out of my mind. I tasted lingering notes of mint tea.

"That's taste," she whispered.

She pulled me close against her, my face buried against her neck. "Breathe in, baby."

I closed my eyes and inhaled, breathing in her aroma. I picked up the scent of her lavender body wash. It was fresh and clean and feminine. It suited her. Essence of Sandy.

"That's smell. And finally--"

Sandy leaned forward, her mouth by my ear. I felt her breath on my skin and she moaned, barely audible at first but rising in volume and intensity as my arousal rose.

"--there's sound."

This was more than I could handle. I kissed her, pulling each other close as our mouths attacked each other.

I wanted to touch her everywhere at once, frantic with desire by this point. I grabbed her tits and kissed her neck, moving on to squeezing her ass while our mouths found each other again. Her hands were all over me, too, ranging across my back and shoulders. There was a rawness in the way she clutched me tight as we kissed. Yearning. Hunger.

Sandy withdrew long enough to slip my shirt over my head and toss it aside.

"Such muscles." Sandy ran her hands up my arms, smiling. "Baby, can I tell you something? I wanted you the second I saw you."

"Same here."

"I've been dreaming of this every day."

"So have I."

"I know. Now, go ahead. Unbutton my top."

I did as she wished while she kicked her sandals off and undid the drawstring on her skirt, letting it drop to the floor.

"Slowly, baby," she whispered. "Don't rush. Make me wait. I'm a horny girl but I need to be patient. Make me be patient."

I took my time, unbuttoning her top and sliding it off her shoulders with deliberate slowness. I drank in Sandy in her blue bra and matching panties, admiring her glorious curves and smooth skin.

My hands cupped her breasts, kneading them as we kissed again. She returned my kisses with eagerness, our tongues pushing into each other's mouths with growing enthusiasm.

"You've got too many clothes on, baby," Sandy said.

I stripped down quickly, sneakers and jeans removed in a hurry followed by socks and was down to my boxers. I slid them down, my already aroused cock springing free. I was nude in front of her, nothing left to hide.

Sandy glanced down at my cock. She smiled. "Nice! Tall boys always seem to have long cocks."

Sandy grabbed my dick and stroked it slowly while she kissed my neck.

"Oh god," I gasped.

"You want me out of these bra and painties, baby?"

"So much."

I placed my hands on her thighs, pushing her panties down. She wiggled out of them and I reached around behind her, trying to undo the bra.

"I don't know how to get this off you," I admitted.

"I got it."

Sandy undid the clasp and cast the bra aside. There she was, nude Sandy. Holy crap.

The first thing my eyes fell upon were her breasts. They were the most squeezable things I'd ever seen. Full and round, twin circles of womanly wonder. Soft and inviting, each ending with light pink areola and erect nipples.

Her tits rested above a belly which, though not washboard straight, was trim and attractive.

My gaze ran down to her hips and thighs. They were smooth and firm, curving outward to complete her hourglass figure. She had the toned legs of an equestrian and cute little feet, bright green nail polish on her toenails.

Sandy was at the peak of womanhood. If her tits sagged more than in her college days or her ass was bigger than a decade earlier, so much the better. I wouldn't have changed a thing about her. Not a damned thing.

We embraced, bare skin against bare skin, hands exploring each other's nudity. Our mouths met and we kissed with renewed fervor. I pulled her closer, wanting to experience as much of body as possible.

Multiple sensations competed for my attention. The feel of her bare skin against my own, warm and soft. The taste of her tongue. The scent of her body wash in my nostrils. Her hand on my

cock.

We fell into bed together, groping each other while we lay on our sides. I kissed her neck,her hand stroking my cock.

"What do you want now, baby?" she asked. "Don't be shy."

"I want to suck on your tits."

"Then go for it."

I took one of Sandy's nipples into my mouth and gave it a vigorous suck, pushing my face against her breast as I did so. I switched to her other nipple, doing the same. I wanted to take the entirety of each breast into my mouth, to enjoy them in full.

I'd never gotten to play with tits anywhere near that large before. Their size and softness were mountains of womanliness.

I went back and forth between her nipples, sucking each in turn. Sandy moaned, breathing deeply. Her apparent enjoyment spurred me on, and I started sucking on each nipple harder, my hand squeezing whichever tit my mouth wasn't attached to at the moment.

"Give each nipple a little bite, baby," Sandy said.

I obliged her and she let out a little squeal. She had one hand on the back of my head while the other massaged her pussy and I nibbled and sucked with abandon. I could've enjoyed them all night but Sandy was ready to move on to bigger things.

"You've got me so aroused, baby," she said. "Now lay on your back. Let Sandy take care of you."

I did as she asked, Sandy sliding into position on her stomach between my legs with her head poised above my cock. She grasped the base.

"It's time you received some attention," she said.

Sandy stroked me tenderly, studying my cock. I was consumed with anticipation.

Sandy kissed the tip and ran her tongue around the head, glancing up at me. I gasped, her lips warm and wet on my cock.

"Oh, fuck," I said.

I'd long imagined what a set of lips on my dick would feel like. The reality did not disappoint.

Sandy sucked my cock with agonizing slowness, her mouth going up and down on the shaft with unhurried leisure. A delirious minute passed in such fashion, Sandy pumping the base of my cock in tune to her mouth's motion on the top half. She gave me a long, wet lick along each side before resuming her sucking.

I groaned, feeling like I might cum already. Sandy must've sensed it, lifting her head and jerking me with gentle, slow strokes. The distant murmur of approaching orgasm faded.

"Not so fast, baby," she said.

"That felt so fucking good."

"Just wait, baby."

Sandy jerked my glistening wet cock, wicked smirk on her face. She lowered her head again and gave me a few more sucks before withdrawing once more.

"What a wonderful cock," she said. "It's been too long since I've sucked one. I'd forgotten how much fun it is."

She resumed sucking my cock, giving me another minute or two of pleasure before stopping.

"I can't wait anymore," she said. "I need you inside me."

Sandy stood and went to her dresser, returning with a condom wrapper.

"I thought of not bothering." She tore the wrapper open and rolled it onto my cock with careful precision. "It was tempting, but it wouldn't be setting a good example."

Sandy licked her hand and jerked me off, staring into my eyes. She rubbed her pussy with one hand as she stroked my dick with the other.

"There we go," she said. "Your cock's all wet and so is my pussy. I'm so fucking turned on."

Sandy positioned herself above my cock, guiding it towards her pussy as she lowered herself onto me. She took an inch or two of it inside her, withdrawing before pushing back down. This time, my cock slid all the way in. We gasped simultaneously.

"Oh, fuck," she groaned.

Sandy started slowly, rocking back and forth. I put my hands on her thighs, thrusting upwards in tune to her riding me. It was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen, Sandy in all her glory above me. Hips, neck, arms, beautiful long hair spilling over her shoulders. Big tits bouncing in sync with her rocking.

Those tits! I kneaded them, pinching her nipples. Sandy moaned and closed her eyes. She looked lost in ecstasy, rubbing her clit as her moaning grew louder until it morphed into a steady series of gasps. Whatever I was doing was working for her so I kept at it, thrusting upwards and squeezing her nipples.

"Harder, baby," she said. "Pinch those nipples hard!"

On we went, her finger rubbing her pussy with increasing speed as she bounced. She squealed louder, riding me even faster. Her eyes remained closed, her head thrust back. She pushed hard downward with every thrust, as if trying to get as much of my cock as deep into her as possible.

She gasped. "Omigod. Fuck, yeah, baby. I'm gonna fucking cum."

Sandy's pace grew quicker and she let out a long, loud gasp. "You did it. You made me cum. Baby!"

Sandy leaned forward, her body entirely atop me as she kissed me hard and rocked back and forth on my cock.

I could've cum in that position, no question. Hell, at that moment I would've cum in almost any position with Sandy. But my singular desire was to be on top of her fucking her hard.

Sandy'd told me to communicate, to tell her what I wanted. So I did. "I want to get on top."

"Sure, baby."

We reversed placed and resumed fucking, sharing passionate kisses as I thrust into her. Sandy's sublime curves were underneath me and her arms held me tight, legs wrapped around my waist.

It was orders of magnitude better than missionary sex with Denise. Sandy had a superior figure, but there was more to it. Sandy was an energetic partner, whereas Denise tended to lay there and acted like she couldn't wait for it to end. Not so with Sandy, who responded with eagerness and encouragement, her hands roaming across my back as I fucked her. Clutching my shoulders. Grabbing my ass.

"That's it." Her breath was warm on my neck. "Fuck me as hard as you want. Don't hold back, baby."

I kept at it, hammering her like a man possessed. In and out, over and over. Faster and faster. Animal lust taking over.

Sandy clamped her legs around my waist and pulled me tight with her arms. We kissed, tongues dueling as I pounded her pussy with unbridled energy. The mattress squeaked and the headboard banged against the wall.

There was no holding back anymore. Not that I wanted to. I felt my orgasm coming on.

"I'm gonna cum," I moaned. "I'm gonna cum inside you."

"Cum inside me, baby." She knew what words would push me over the edge and enjoyed saying them. "Cum inside me. Yeah, baby, cum inside me. Fuck me. Fuck me."

On it went, thrust following thrust. Pounding her pussy. Her warm flesh underneath me. Her words in my ear.

"That's it, baby. Fuck me. Fuck me."

I came hard a few moments later, thrusting deep into her and holding it. My cock throbbed, pulse after pulse, each bringing pleasure and relief. Every ounce of pent-up desire was poured out of me and into Sandy.

The pulses eased, transitioning into happy little twitches before fading and leaving warm satisfaction in its wake as I pulled out of her.

We kissed. It was loving and unrushed and beautiful.

***

I lay on my back, one arm cradling Sandy's shoulders while she rested her side against me with her head on my chest.

"That was fucking amazing," I said.

Sandy gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"So what happens now?" I asked.

"I know you're young but I thought you'd need a little time between rounds."

We shared a laugh. "I mean going forward."

"I know. I was just teasing, baby. Look, I'm not going anywhere. If you'd like to keep fooling around..."

"I would. Yes. Please."

"Good. All the same, I'd prefer to keep this between us. I don't need Manuel or Luis knowing anything about it. It's none of their concern."

"Agreed."

"I'm so glad this happened, baby."

"Me, too."

We shared a soft, tender kiss and laid our heads back down. I closed my eyes, content.

My summer had turned around in a hurry.

12