My Sweet Sandy Ch. 04

Story Info
A day out with MILF Sandy followed by new sexual adventures.
5.8k words
4.82
24.9k
30

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eosphorus
Eosphorus
668 Followers

The storm left a mess in its wake, but at least the morning air was cool and clear.

I cleared debris scattered around the property, mostly small branches but a few larger limbs. One big one was in front of the driveway and stuck out into the road. I cut it free using Sandy's chainsaw and dragged it out of the way. That explains the cars last night.

The day passed fast. After clearing away the branches I had a pair of deliveries to make. Sandy and I enjoyed a nice lunch together on the front porch. I glanced at the couch, recalling last night. Making love on the front porch as a furious thunderstorm raged. Good times.

I did a few fixes inside the barn after lunch. The weather was so beautiful it was a joy to be outside. I finished my repairs and Sandy joined me out there.

She'd put on her new overalls and a purple T-shirt. They fit snug, hugging the curve of her hips and showing off her sizable tits. She wore an olive green bandana on her head which brought out the hints of green in her hazel eyes. Her straw blonde hair was in two long braids.

I can imagine the look on my face.

Sandy noticed my reaction. "Like what you see, do you?"

"Uh, yes."

"Ready to get on a horse?"

"I suppose." I could think of something else I'd like to do, but I guessed that'd have to wait.

Sandy tacked up Galahad inside the barn on crossties. "Now pay attention. I want you to learn how to do this by the end of summer. The first step is to secure your horse properly. We've done that. The next step is to groom him. I've taught you how to do that so go ahead."

Sandy walked me through the steps to tacking up a horse. It was a ton of information, more than I could keep track of. Who knew horseback riding was so complicated?

When we were done, Sandy handed me a helmet and helped me adjust it to fit my head. She led Galahad outside and positioned him next to the mounting block. He looked gigantic. I can do this, I told myself. I can do this.

"All set?" Sandy asked.

"Of course." I stepped onto the mounting block.

"I adjusted the stirrups down as far as they'd go," she said. "Now take your left foot and put it in there. Go ahead, like that. Now grab a hold of the front of the saddle."

"Wait a minute," I said. "Isn't there supposed to be a pommel somewhere?"

"Only on a western saddle. This is an English saddle."

"A what now?"

"Don't worry about it. Push your left foot down and lift yourself up. Swing your other leg over as you do so. Go ahead. You can do it."

Here we go. I breathed deep and did what she said, finding myself in the saddle atop Galahad a

moment later. It was a strange sensation, the shifting of his weight underneath me not something I was used to.

"There you go, baby," Sandy said. "Don't worry. Galahad's a gentle giant. Aren't you, boy?"

Sandy proceeded to give me a basic lesson in horseback riding as she led Galahad in a circle on the lead line.

"Stop slouching," Sandy said. "Where do you feel most of your weight right now?"

"In my butt."

"It should be in your feet."

I pushed down in the stirrups and felt more balanced and in control.

My initial nervousness faded as Sandy taught me to steer with my legs. She was smiling at my early progress. I still wasn't sure what the point of having me ride a horse was, but she was happy and that's all that mattered.

I grew more comfortable in the saddle. Galahad responded to the slightest cue, be it through the reins or using my legs.

Sandy detached the lead line and coached me as I rode in wide circles. The radio in the barn played "I'll follow the Sun" by the Beatles and it was oddly appropriate.

"Look at you," Sandy said. "I knew you could do it. I knew it, baby."

I guided Galahad around the edge of the riding arena with increasing confidence. He's not so scary after all.

***

I helped Sandy untack Galahad and went inside while she did her evening barn chores. I shaved, stripped, and stepped into the shower, turning the heat up high. I washed away the sweat and grime of the day, shampooing and soaping and thinking about what I was making for dinner.

"Baby?" Sandy called.

"In here," I pushed aside the shower curtain. The bathroom door was open. "Everything okay?"

No answer came so I went back to enjoying the hot water.

I paused, noticing movement at the edge of my peripheral vision. Sandy stepped into the shower with me wearing nothing but a wicked grin and blonde braids.

Well, well. What a nice surprise. "Hello, you."

"Hey, you," Sandy said. "I thought I'd join you if that's alright."

I put my arms around her and she giggled, hot water spilling over my shoulders and onto her. I pulled her in close and we shared a long kiss.

"I'm all cleaned up," I said. "But I bet you need a good soaping."

Sandy smiled, amber eyes staring up at me. She unwound her braids, her hair spilling out, and stepped under the showerhead. I put my hands on her shoulders and pressed against her, kissing the side of her neck as the water made her hair slick and soaked.

"Wash my hair," she said. "I want you to pamper me."

"Anything you want." I worked shampoo into her hair, building up a bubbly lather. I turned her around and guided her head back under the showerhead, placing my index finger under her chin and pointing her face upwards. She closed her eyes, a warm smile upon her face.

I gave her a quick kiss as the water rinsed the shampoo out. Sandy's long locks took a long time to rinse out, but I didn't mind. I waited, guiding her hair under the water.

"All done," I said.

I turned her around to face me and kissed her again. I soaped up her big tits, gesturing for her to raise her arm and lathering it up starting with her armpit and then did the other side. I motioned for her to turn about and rubbed soap on her shoulders and back. She stuck out her ass and I lathered it with infinite care, taking my time. I slid the soap up and down her ass crack and she pushed against it. My cock had grown hard and slid up and down her wet ass cheeks as she grinded.

I crouched down, soaping her thighs and calves, her sudsy ass at eye level. I imagined shoving my mouth in her crack and licking her asshole.

I stood and put the soap back on its shelf and guided her under the water. "Now you're nice and clean, a filthy girl no more."

"Filthy? I don't deny it. I've a filthy mind. That's for sure. You want to hear a filthy thought?"

"I'm all ears."

She licked her lips. "I want to be your personal whore. I want to be a happy little whore, at your service."

"So you're a happy little whore?"

"I am. A happy little whore. Yeah, call me that."

"Okay."

"Okay what?"

"Okay, you happy little whore."

That seemed to excite her and she gave me a hard kiss. I pulled her close, relishing our wet bodies rubbing against one another under the stream of hot water.

Sandy grabbed my cock, jerking it as we kissed. "Let me show you what your happy little whore is gonna do to your newly-cleaned cock."

She maneuvered me such that my back was under the showerhead, hot water streaming over my shoulders. She kissed me, her tongue pushing into my mouth while she jerked my cock.

Sandy cast me a penetrating gaze, smirking and dropping to her knees. She stroked my cock a few times, studying it as though for the first time. She kissed the tip and smiled, kissing it again.

Sandy ran her tongue in circles around the head. She admitted the rest of me into her mouth, sucking me slowly.

She kept at it, my desire rising. I thrust against her mouth in rhythm with her sucking.

Minutes of delirious pleasure passed, her mouth working my dick with determined vigor. Over and over, her head bobbing on my cock.

I could've finished, happy to pump cum down Sandy's throat. I grunted, giving every indication of an imminent orgasm and she backed off. She had other plans.

Sandy jerked my cock slowly while kissing the tip gingerly. She kissed it again, as though it was my lips. She paused, licking it, and resumed using her lips to make out with the head of my cock. The entire time she stroked the shaft gently.

"Holy shit," I gasped.

Sandy resumed sucking my cock, squeezing my balls while she did so. I placed my hand on the back of her head. She backed off and I worried I'd erred.

"That's perfect," she said. "Fuck my face and push my head down on your cock. Do it hard! Make your happy little whore suck your cock!"

How could I refuse? I thrust against her mouth while pushing her head against my cock. She moaned, rubbing her clit while I fucked her face.

I sped up, my arousal growing. My lust had risen to a fever pitch and I thrust my cock hard into her mouth, the sides of her head in my hands. It was more aggressive than usual, but Sandy had requested it.

I felt the imminent approach of orgasmic release

and I fucked Sandy's mouth faster. "I'm gonna fucking cum."

Sandy sucked me harder, rubbing her clit and moaning. Back and forth, her mouth swallowing my cock. Bringing me closer to release. Ever closer.

I came, my dick throbbing inside her mouth and pumping bursts of warm semen into her throat. Each pulse brought more sweet relief.

Sandy's lips remained on my cock, swallowing every last drop of cum.

Sandy glanced up at me grinning. "That was so fucking hot. Now I want to get off, too. You don't need to do anything, baby, except watch."

Sandy lay with her back against the rear of the tub. She squeezed her tits, pinching her nipples and groaning. She rubbed her clit, her thumb moving in a circular fashion. She moved her other hand to her pussy and inserted a finger within. She fingerfucked herself as she worked her clit with her other hand.

I couldn't take my eyes away. The previous times I'd seen her cum, I was in my own throes of lust. This time, I studied her without distraction. What a sight.

Sandy inserted a second finger and fucked herself harder. The thumb on her clit never let up, rubbing herself. One circular motion, turning rapidly. She closed her eyes and I knew what that meant. She was close. Any second now.

She inhaled deeply, her mouth open. She grew quiet, her only sound a barely audible squeal followed by a series of short gasps. Her hands were a blur of motion working both clit and vagina. Her face was a mask of ecstasy, her shoulders and arms quivering.

Then the release, Sandy exhaling as a huge smile crossed her face and her eyes opened wide. "There now. I feel much better."

We toweled each other off afterwards, sharing a kiss and a nude embrace.

"You were something else," I told her.

"I aim to please."

"You succeed."

"You know, sometimes I get these ideas," she said. "They pop into my head. Sometimes they're out of nowhere. Random urges."

"Like fucking on the front porch during a thunderstorm?"

"Exactly. And then, just now, I heard the shower and said to myself, 'hey, I want to go and make him soap me off like he's my servant but then I want to suck his dick until he cums in my mouth like I'm his personal whore.' So I did."

***

After a quiet dinner and another session of vigorous love making, we lay clutching each other in bed.

"You know what we should do?" she said.

"I'm all ears."

"I want to go out. On a date."

"A date?"

"I want to go and do something with you, in public. I'd like to go out to dinner with you. I want us to browse in a store together. I'm sick of this whole secret affair thing."

"You want to go public with us?"

"Not precisely. I'm not ashamed, but I also don't need people referring to me as Mrs. Robinson. There are certain gossips in this town."

"I understand."

I mentioned a college town an hour away.

"What about it?" Sandy asked.

"Why not go there Saturday?" I said. "We could walk around, look in the stores. Plenty of decent restaurants, too."

"And we're not likely to be seen by anyone we know."

"Precisely."

"Okay, then. It's a date."

***

I enjoyed the following few days. We'd do our work during the daytime hours as though there was nothing else between us. If Manuel guessed, he never let on.

Evenings were for us. I'd make dinner and we'd usually make love, Sandy matching my horniness measure for measure. Happy times.

Sandy kept me busy during the day, too. There were few deliveries that week, but she found plenty for me to do on the property.

If I didn't know better, I might've thought she was trying to come up with tasks to test me. I replaced the ceiling fan in her daughter's bedroom without electrocuting myself, and the next day installed a new toilet in the downstairs bathroom even though the old one seemed fine.

My response followed the same pattern both times. There was disbelief at what she was expecting me to do--I'd never represented myself as an electrician, let one a plumber-- coupled with a refusal to admit I was unable to do what she required.

I couldn't let Sandy down. Not an option. So I did the research and peppered the guys at Home Depot with questions and got both jobs done. Each time, she reacted to my triumphs with nonchalance. She nodded and shrugged as though it were routine.

Sandy also gave me a few more horse riding lessons. Galahad didn't seem as gigantic as he once did and I got the hang of guiding him around in slow, easy circles.

Sandy stood watching and encouraging. "You're doing great, baby. We'll move on to trotting next week. You'll be jumping before we know it."

I glanced at her. What?

***

Saturday arrived and we set out for our afternoon date after lunch. It had been all I thought about all morning. Now here we were in my car together on our way. At last.

We'd done so much else, but this was our first time in a car together. To be heading to a public setting with Sandy was also new. People were going to see her with me. Hell, I wanted them to see us together. To know about us. Whatever it is we are.

I parked near the town center. As we walked towards the main street, Sandy reached out her hand and I took it.

She wore a light blue v-neck top and capris. Sandy had a knack for picking clothes which showed off her assets, yet did do in an elegant manner most girls my own age hadn't yet mastered.

We had a great time meandering the lively downtown. We explored a used bookstore where I purchased an obscure cookbook and visited an excellent toy shop with all kinds of educational puzzles and games.

We also went into a store specializing in olive oil. We tried a few and I explained to Sandy how you couldn't trust the quality of the olive oil in most supermarkets. Europeans laugh at us when it comes to olive oil. They slap an Italian flag on the bottle but all that means is it was blended in Italy. It doesn't mean it's from Italian olives."

"You feel that spiciness that gets you in the back of the throat?" I said. "That's how you know it's decent. The stuff at Shoprite isn't the same."

"I had no idea."

We dropped by an ice cream place on the leafy town square, a hole in the wall featuring a variety of creative flavors.

We ordered cones and sat on a bench overlooking the square. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect afternoon out with her. It was sunny but cool, a gentle breeze blowing through Sandy's blonde hair as she enjoyed her ice cream.

"Having fun?" she asked.

"Yeah."

She put her hand on mine.

We ate at a Mediterranean restaurant around the corner, going early to ensure a seat outside. We watched people passing by and ordered.

The salad came out quickly. I looked at Sandy and grinned. "Can I tell you about a game I like to play?"

"A game?"

"I like to try and guess the ingredients of any house dressing I happen to get to sample."

"Go ahead."

I ate a forkful, concentrating upon the flavors and textures in my mouth. "Okay, there's olive oil, plus an acidic component. A hint of sour. Maybe rice wine vinegar. Good for them."

Sandy took a bite of her own. "Saltiness, too. But something else."

"Anchovy paste. I'd bet money on it. Wow. They aren't playing around."

"I love listening to you talk about food. I could sit and listen to it all day."

"I could talk about it all day."

"The passion in your voice when you do! Still thinking about switching majors?"

"Every day. I don't want to switch. But I want my parents to be proud of me. Following in my dad's footsteps would sure do it. You know how it is. You followed in your dad's footsteps."

"I did what I wanted, regardless of my parents' wishes. Maybe it's not my place to give advice."

"No, go ahead."

"The thing is, you have to answer one question. Who owns your life?"

"That's simple. I do."

"Well, then."

Our entrees arrived. Whoever expedited the orders knew what they were doing. Each course arrived after the previous one was finished and cleared away. Timely but not rushed. This is how you run a restaurant.

I enjoyed an excellent white pizza topped with arugula and artichoke hearts. It was good. More than good. Textbook.

Sandy had a pasta dish with chicken and asparagus in an interesting balsamic cream sauce. I didn't like it as much as my pizza.

The server cleared our plates when we'd finished, Sandy sipping the last of her white wine. On impulse, I leaned over and kissed her. She returned the kiss with tempered enthusiasm, her hand on my cheek.

I'm sure people noticed us. Perhaps they wondered about the age difference. Fuck 'em.

After dinner we wandered a while longer and dropped into the local Belladonna Sisters Cupcakes, marveling at the selection available. Sandra picked out several to take home and a few gourmet dog treats for Günther.

"What do you think?" I asked when we got back to my car. "As first dates go, that was nice."

"I'd say it was pretty good, baby."

I pulled out of the parking spot. "Back to your place? Maybe a kiss?"

"I don't know." She feigned indignation. "After a first date?"

"What does a girl like you do on the first date?"

Sandy put her hand on my thigh. "Take me home and find out."

***

Sandy poured us each a glass of wine and gave me a long kiss. We were back at her house in the living room. I liked it there, with its big soft couch good for cuddling.

"I need to take care of some things upstairs and then I have a skype call with Jessica," she said. "Make yourself comfortable, baby. I spoke to her this morning so I'm sure it won't be too long. Oh, could you take Günther out first?"

I leashed Günther and went outside. We'd become friends, I supposed.

The evening was cool for July and we walked along the edge of the property for a good fifteen minutes. When I went back inside Sandy had started her call.

Sitting on the couch, I sipped wine and went on my phone. Sandy said goodbye in the other room and I waited until the call ended before going into the kitchen. Her shoulders were slumped, her eyes cast downwards.

"How are you?" I asked. "Okay?"

"Hugs," she said.

I wrapped my arms around her, holding her close. She clutched me tight, her head buried against my shoulder.

"It's so hard," she said. "I miss her so much."

Sandy kissed me, soft and gentle, and I pulled her close. She melted in my arms. Arousal grew and lust awakened, tongues and lips a whirlwind of motion.

"You're so good to me," she said.

I kissed her neck, working my way up to her earlobe. A gentle nibble elicited a happy squeal.

I grabbed Sandy's ass with both hands and lifted her up onto the island. We kissed again, my hands caressing her thighs and moving up to her breasts. I backed off, taking off my shirt and tossing it aside. I undid my shorts and let them drop followed by my underwear.

"What do I have in my kitchen?" Sandy said. "A hot, naked man in my kitchen. Who also cooks for me whatever I want."

Eosphorus
Eosphorus
668 Followers
12