My Sweet Sandy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that what you want? Shall I prepare a late supper?"

"Not at the moment."

I kissed her again, pulling her against me as my erection rubbed against her crotch. Sandy grabbed my bare ass, one hand clutching each cheek, and pulled me towards her.

I needed her naked. No more fucking around. I pulled her top over her head and she undid her bra. Both articles of clothing were tossed aside and Sandy unzipped the front of her capris. She started to wiggle out of them, sticking a leg out. I took the hint and pulled at the hem of her pants. We repeated the process with her other leg and the capris were off.

Almost there. She raised her ass from the island and I removed her panties and let them drop to the floor.

Finally, We embraced, nude flesh pressing against nude flesh. Warm skin against warm skin. We kissed each other's mouths and necks and our hands wandered around each other's torsos. I mashed her tits, kneading them in their fullness.

I eased her backwards until she lay on the island on her back, her ass perched at the edge. Crouching, I kissed her pussy and she raised her legs in response. I gave her pussy another kiss and parted her labia, licking her up and down and eliciting a low moan. I found her clit and worked it with my tongue, fingering her and jerking myself off with my spare hand.

I'd developed a taste for eating pussy. Hell, it was more than a taste. I loved plunging my face into Sandy's pussy. Relishing her aroma. The mustier and sweatier, the better.

Sandy writhed, moaning loudly. I licked and fingered her, Sandy's wails growing louder until I sensed she was close to cumming.

I fingered her hard and rubbed my tongue over

her clit in a back and forth motion. She closed her eyes, her hands balled into fists.

I added a second finger, pressing my tongue harder on her clit as I worked it. Back and forth, over and over. Bringing her pleasure and relief.

Sandy inhaled sharply, her pussy clenching down on my fingers as she came. I fingered her throughout and kept at her clit.

Sandy exhaled. "Holy fucking shit. That was a strong one, baby. Damn!"

I removed my fingers, giving her a series of long, slow licks. I started at the bottom, right above her butthole, and licked all the way to her clit. Then downward along the way to nearly her asshole.

"Fuck, that feels so good," Sandy moaned.

She sat up and I stood. She slid off the island and gave me a vigorous kiss. "Come on upstairs, baby. Let me show you what I have in mind for you."

Sandy grabbed my cock and led me upstairs giggling. Once in the bedroom, she guided me towards the bed, pushing me onto it and crawling in with me. I turned on my side and we kissed as I rested my hand on the side of her hip.

Sandy stroked my cock. "In the mood to try something new, baby?"

Always. "I don't know. Maybe."

"Maybe? I think you're being coy, baby. I think I know what you're ready for."

"Do you?"

"Tell me, baby."

"You first."

Sandy kissed me, jerking me faster. "You know where I want it. Say it. Say it."

"In the ass."

We kissed, tongues dancing. Her hand jerked my cock, up and down in a steady rhythm.

We'd discussed it, of course. Sandy brought up the topic of anal sex the week before. "We'll save that one for the right occasion," she'd said.

The right occasion, indeed. Sandy eased me onto my back still stroking my cock. "If you want to fuck my ass, you're going to do it right."

"I'm happy to learn."

"And I'm happy to teach. Today's lesson is ass fucking 101. I know you've seen it in porn."

I nodded.

"The guy usually just sticks it in, right? Truth is, baby, you gotta get that butthole prepared. It needs to be all lubed and stretched. I already started."

"You did?"

"Why do you think I was upstairs so long? Let's just say it's good to clean things up in there beforehand. Inside and out. "

Sandy crawled on top of me and we kissed. I put my arms around her shoulders, her hand working my cock throughout.

"Oh, that's nice, baby," she moaned. "You gotta start by getting me all aroused and horny. Are you ready for the next step in the lesson?"

"Uh-huh."

Sandy fetched her fingertip vibrator from the nightstand along with a container of lube.

"I'll get into position and you get behind me," she said.

Sandy got on her hands and knees, facing towards her nightstand. She slipped her vibrator on her finger. "Okay, baby. Do as I tell you."

"Happily."

"Start by fingering my pussy. Get me worked up, baby. Yeah. Finger me nice and steady, baby. That's what I like. This happy whore likes it a lot. Now give me a second finger."

I inserted two fingers into her pussy and fingered her nice and steady. I leaned forward, admiring her ass.

"Don't forget yourself, baby," she said. "Gotta keep you nice and hard, too. Spit in your hand and jerk off while you finger me."

Yes, ma'am.

"Jerk yourself off for me," she said. "Good boy. Jerk it hard for me. Think how you're going to make me your ass whore."

I jerked myself harder, spitting in my hand to keep my clock good and wet.

"Okay now it's time to get my ass ready for you."

I leaned forward, my face inches away from her ass crack, fingers working her pussy. "How do you want me to do that?"

"How would you like, baby?"

I knew what I wanted. It was right in front of me, beckoning me. Go ahead, I told myself. She probably already knows. "I want to lick your asshole."

Sandy stuck her ass up higher. "Then what are you waiting for?"

Fuck, yeah. I inched forward, my face inches from her ass crack. She smelled fresh, like spring water mixed with the aroma of her pussy on my fingers sliding in and out of her.

Here we go. I dove right in, my tongue giving her asshole a long lick.

Sandy let out a loud squeal. "Holy shit. I forgot how good that feels. Fuck!"

I licked her butthole, my tongue probing the tightness of her sphincter. I pushed forward with the tip, probing it to no avail. It was too tight for my tongue to enter.

A minute passed, maybe more. Maybe a lot more. I could've eaten her ass all night. I couldn't get enough. The ultimate worship of her body. It was nasty as hell and I loved it.

"Oh god I can't take it anymore," Sandy moaned. "I've never needed a cock up my ass so bad."

As you wish. I backed off, pulling my fingers out of her pussy and straightening up.

"Put a little lube on your finger, baby." she said. "Rub it on the edge of my asshole. Good boy."

I rubbed the lube on her asshole. It was slick, like olive oil.

Sandy gave more directions. "Now push your finger in. Go slow. Yeah. A little deeper now. Oh, fuck."

Her butthole was tight, far tighter than her pussy. It was going to feel good clamped on my dick.

"Fuck my ass with it a little. In and out, baby, yeah. Smear a little more lube and keep fingering me. Fuck, that feels good already."

Sandy switched on her finger vibrator and applied it to her clit, the tenor of her voice rising.

"Fuck my ass with a finger, baby. Oh, that's it. Give it to me. Go in a circular motion and stretch me out. Yeah. Stretch out my asshole. Get it ready for your cock. Oh, fuck. It's ready for your cock, baby. Lube it up. Smear it on the head of your cock and don't forget the shaft. Is it good and oily, baby? You ready to fuck my ass, baby?"

"So ready."

"Get into position. Push the head in, like with my pussy but extra slow. Just the head at first. Keep going, baby."

I slid the head of my cock into her, the lube allowing it to push back her sphincter without too much resistance. She let out a low sigh and I held my cock in place, enjoying the tightness of her butthole and how it clamped down on the tip of my cock. I pushed it in deeper but only about halfway and eased back. My god, it was tight.

I fucked her ass gently, easing my way back and forth.

"That's perfect, baby," she said. "Oh, yeah, start off super slow. You can go deeper, baby. That's it, baby. Keep going, in and out. You're going plenty deep now. Now fuck me harder."

I picked up my pace. The grip of her anus on my shaft was like a fist jerking me off, tight and strong. I drilled her steadily, increasing my speed as she groaned. I loved it, the experience simultaneously intimate and raunchy.

"That's the way, baby!" she squealed. "Yeah, fuck my ass. Fuck my ass good."

I nailed her butthole at a vigorous pace, squeezing her ass cheeks. Sandy's hair bounced in time with my thrusts and in tune to the sound of my hips slapping against her and the steady buzz of her vibrator.

I pounded her ass while she moaned louder. "That's it, baby! Fuck my ass! Make me the ass slut I am! Pull my ponytail, baby. Pull on my ponytail while you fuck my ass!"

I took a handful of ponytail in my hand and pulled it towards me. Her head angled upwards and her back arched and she moaned even louder.

"Holy fucking shit! Fuck, baby! Fuck my ass, fuck my ass hard!"

Sandy kept the vibrator against her clit while I thrust harder into her ass. In and out, over and over. Thrust following thrust, my lubed dick in and out of her ass. Sandy was wailing incoherently, her vibrator pressed hard against her clit.

"I'm gonna cum," Sandy wailed. "Holy shit."

Sandy grew silent for long moments, my hand clutching her ponytail and her face pointed upwards as I drilled her ass. I knew what that meant and kept up my pace.

Sandy exhaled, her orgasm over. "Omigod, that was great. Holy shit."

I was fucking her at a strong pace now. It was harder and faster than I'd have thought possible when we started. In and out went my cock, hammering her asshole. Fucking her marvelous ass.

Sandy started groaning again, her cries growing louder as I pounded her ass with unbridled enthusiasm. She kept the vibrator against her clit.

"Fuck my slutty ass, baby!" she cried. "Fuck my ass hard! Fuck my ass hard! Holy fuck, I'm going to cum again. I'm going to cum again!"

Not a minute after her last orgasm Sandy inhaled and grew silent save for a steady, quivering moan as she rode the waves of another orgasm. I was stunned. I had no idea women could cum again so soon.

The distant signals of my own orgasm began. I watched my cock going in and out of her ass, its length disappearing in between her butt cheeks with every thrust. The sense of impending orgasm grew steadily. Rising with every movement in and out of her ass. Her sphincter clamped down on my hard cock.

"That's it, baby," Sandy moaned. "Cum up my ass! Shoot your cum in my ass!"

The feeling of imminent relief rose to a pitch. My cock pulsed, throb following throb in rapid succession bringing the pleasure of relief. I held it in her as deep as possible.

I let go of her hair, my orgasm fading and a feeling of satisfaction taking over. I pulled out and lay on my back with Sandy on her side facing me.

"Holy shit," I said.

"I take it you enjoyed yourself."

"I had no idea."

Sandy lay her head on my chest. I put my arm over her shoulder.

"That was special," she said. "I haven't done that with every guy I've been with. I reserve that for the anal worthy."

"I'm glad I made the cut."

"With room to spare, baby. I'm glad I was the first woman you did that with."

"Thank you for introducing me to it, and teaching me what to do."

"I didn't want to send you out into the world in September not knowing how to do anal right for the women in your future."

I kissed the top of her head. We lay In silence for a long time, the only sound that of our breathing as we held each other tenderly.

***

My parents had returned that morning. I figured I should make an appearance. I drove home pondering Sandy's words. The women in your future.

It was a tacit acknowledgment of what we both knew. We'd avoided talking about it but we both knew it was there, growing nearer every day. September.

Then there was my impending decision regarding school. I'm sure my parents would bring it up again when I got home. They always did.

I had no idea, but the shit was about to hit the fan.

12