All Comments on 'My Sweet Sandy Ch. 04'

by Eosphorus

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
chytownchytownabout 2 years ago

*****This is a very entertaining read it just get better with each new chapter. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He had the right idea when they were out on their date: fuck ‘em. With any luck, his future includes culinary school and the love of an older woman. If the things that he knows will make him happy tomorrow will blow up the course of his life today, so be it. He should tell Sandy that he’s falling for her, and pray that she shares his feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’m glad your writing hiatus is over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent! Makes me proud to hear/see a man who appreciates and respects women. Maybe we are all assholes seeking our own satisfaction sometimes, but not always. In spite of acknowledging there is a gulf between men and women that seems unbridgable at times, when it happens its magic! This is a great story! It would make a great "adult Hallmark". Please conmtinue! Creek.

ccs29745ccs29745about 2 years ago

Loving each chapter more and more. Great writing, please don't stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

10 stars, even though there are only 5 available. This series can and should go on for another 10 chapters from my hope and view, with really incredible writing. More BRAVOS !!!!!!!!!! JEF

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The anal preparation was great. Licking an older woman’s ass like she wants would be a great turn-on for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEosphorus@Eosphorus
I've been writing erotica since the summer of 2012. I'm a published novelist and find writing erotica to be a cathartic outlet. I seek to craft erotic fiction which is smart, character-driven, and, although mostly fantasy, is sometimes based on real memories and experiences. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES